All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 06'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH MA GAWD

Cliffhangers :(

I hate you ><

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great writing

I'm really caught up in this story. Don't leave me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oysters...with tobacco?

Spell check, I presume. Too funny.

.

Thank you for this series, one of the very best so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this story

I love it! I think the 'slow' pace is perfect.... Makes it that much hotter now that things are starting to happen! Keep up the great work!

mcollectmcollectabout 9 years ago
I watch for this story every day

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Perfect pace and great character development. Keep up the great work!

nohavegoodnamenohavegoodnameabout 9 years ago
So good!

The pacing is torturous but totally perfect for the story! I agree with the comment below - this is one of the best pieces on the site right now. My only request is that your Author Notes be placed at the end of each chapter; they have spoliers in them and I like to go into each chapter with an open mind. Thanks for posting regularly, and for all of your hard work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not nice to leave us hanging like that...

I think this is great but not nice to leave us hanging like that! I've given every other chapter 5 stars but I'll just leave this one unrated, to not skew the rating. Please continue right away. Also, this is romance, so please keep it in the realm of persuasion, not non-consent.

jurasickjurasickabout 9 years ago
Maybe I should return in a month

The build-up is awesome as is your style. But these 2-page chapters are becoming too tantalizing and too much of a tease. Seriously considering not returning to Literotica till (I hope) there's a corpus of chapters to go through!!

Rants aside, great writing, as usual! Please keep it up.

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoabout 9 years ago
I love it.

This just keeps getting better and better. Yet another wonderful chapter but you're incredibly cruel leaving it there!! My head is in permanent freeze frame until the next chapter. Hurry up please!

MojomaggieMojomaggieabout 9 years ago
Nice Story, but...

Nice story, but I am hoping that, in the oysters scene, the condiment suggested was meant to be "tabasco", not "tobacco"...lol

AquarelaAquarelaabout 9 years ago
please not an MDS

He gave her severe psycological trauma....and now she is cuddling with him??? Shit I would have her freaking out when she saw the drawing ( that is some deep freaky shit) then she learns that he is the wierdo that harrased her in the ally.....now she is kissing him.... I keep following you to see where are you going. I have faith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really love the story, but am annoyed that I came to the end only for it to be continued. I always check the end of stories first to make sure this doesn't happen, but I guess I forget, so now I have to pay the price. I'm sure Dickens' readers felt the same angst as I do waiting for the next episode in the papers of what we know today as his novels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She ordered duck but dug into her fish?

Small details can pull you into a story or throw you out of one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Few typos but nobobys perfect waiting rest of the story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are good at this

Your stories are so good at building up, then keeping us in suspense.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Previous comment

I agree completely!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Tobacco?

I've never heard of anyone putting tobacco on oysters. Perhaps you meant Tabasco sauce?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous