All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 07'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awsum

you are an absolute pleasure to read

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

Now this chapter was an absolute joy to read. Max has added a whole new dimension to the story. And me, I wonder where your devilish mind is going to take us!! 😛

inspector123inspector123about 9 years ago
We finally gets to meet the mysterious Max ....

Love the introspection that Denny is going through. Great chapter as always! I meant to give you a five but somehow pushes a four. Where is the undo button when you need one :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AND

Then what happens?

Well done you sure know how to weave a riveting tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Category

Id suggest putting the story under non-erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good!

Good! A logical pause and not a dumb cliffhanger like Ch. 6. And I like Max as a confidant. For Ch. 6 I had commented that I didn't like the ending and i wouldn't give you a rating. But with this you have earned back your 5 stars for Ch. 7.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Yeah

it's good. Very good. Anxious to read more. Good character development, clever plot so far. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

amazing! the terrific thing is that this is what life as humans is all about. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was pretty deep. One of the best chapters I have ever read in Literotica. You set a very high bar!!! I would even forget to breathe during the reading. 5* is not enough. I have been too generous with 5* awards!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

My first time commenting on the series so far. This was such a layered chapter and gloriously explored. Cant wait to continue reading as the evolution of the characters continues. Thanks titania!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous