Trojan Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love huge boobies,' I thought as I caressed them, only moments before spasming in another unbelievable orgasm, and then afterwards, 'Why is my cock still so damn hard?"

"Oh my! I think I love this one," Diona giggled as only angels could. "Malinda, your turn baby."

I started to think I would be fucked to death, but who in the hell cared?

Malinda had a suction so powerful on my crank that I knew I was going to have a tough time later, pulling the sheets out of my ass.

'Oh, my god! What is that I am feeling...? Oooh, one of them is suckling my little nipples!'

I started bucking and thrashing my way though another massive ejaculation.

'Even if I do survive this, I'll be blind. My eyeballs are rolled so hard up inside my head, I doubt that they will ever be normal again,' I mused.

The quietest of the goddesses silently, with a Mona Lisa smile, attached her full, peach colored lips, to my tortured rod. She started out gently, lovingly, to lick me like a Popsicle.

I started in amazement as I felt her tongue wrap all the way around my cock, and then started sliding that warm, wet, instrument of pleasure up and down.

I have never felt anything even approaching what was being done to me. I am not sure anyone has ever felt anything like what these women were doing to me.

My back arched enough that I felt I might do harm to the delicate girl pleasuring me as I orgasmed, though I heard her giggling as I came.

After I could lie down again, Deianira placed her mouth over mine and I felt her feed me some kind of nectar. It was ambrosia and renewed my energies almost instantly.

"Sisters, see how he responds to Deianira's nectar," cooed Malinda, as she swapped places with, Rena.

Rena wasn't as subtle as Malinda, she grabbed my balls and stuffed me far down her throat and tongued my glans until I wasn't sure if it was pain I was feeling or immense pleasure.

Right then I felt her shove her finger up my clenched asshole, and she jabbed my prostrate with her finger.

I didn't have nearly the massive orgasm as with Malinda, but I did fire my sperm load into her face.

"Rena, what have I told you about gulping your food?" admonished Deianira.

"Sorry Sister, I was hoping to leave some for our youngest and smallest sister," she blushed as she answered.

Little Clytie shyly approached my rod. The loving look upon her face as she stared at my wood made me even more rigid than when I first came in Deianira. She reached for me and said in the highest, smallest voice I had yet heard, "Pleased to meet you Mr. Cock. Will you give me what I need if I suck you as lovingly as I can?"

'How could anything or anyone refuse such a gentle and sweet request as that?' I thought. I nearly spewed without her ever having touched my cock.

I began thrashing my head back and forth, grasping and pulling on the huge, oily nipples I had in each hand, moaning incoherently.

Her tiny hand grasped my throbbing meat and she took my glans into her pouty lips. The image was unbelievable. She looked almost like a little teenager, so innocent, and sweet. She tried to stick her tongue down the center of my dick, flicking her little tongue on it, and sucking with her cute mouth, while fisting my cock.

This time the ladies held me down, so I would not injure their sister, or myself, but I couldn't believe that I had that much sperm left in my testes. She had a dribble of sperm running down her cheek as she smiled at me.

Rena kissed her after licking my seed from her sweet face.

"Ooh, that turns me on so much!" I managed to moan as I watched them.

"Rena, I want you to pleasure Clytie and make sure that Skyler can see you do it," Deianira commanded sweetly.

Clytie squealed but submitted to Rena's ministration.

I couldn't believe that these goddesses were putting on a lesbian show just for me.

My attention was on the two licking each other so I didn't notice Deianira mount me, but I sure felt it in a heartbeat. She started riding me like an equestrian, her huge glands bouncing hither, and yon.

"No way! He is still going? My god Deianira, what should we do? If we were voting, I think he would make a lovely sister..." Malinda suggested as she leaned over to supply me with nectar of her own.

I was soon over the edge and bucking Deianira wildly into the air. She had her hands and legs clamped around me like a vice, almost as though she didn't want to waste any of my sperm.

When Deianira climbed off, there was a confused consultation going on between the sisters.

"You're kidding," Rena exclaimed popping her head up from Clytie's crotch.

"Nope, Giselle, ride 'em girl!" Deianira encouraged.

Giselle mounted me just as Deianira had before and promptly began to use me like a Sybian sex machine. Her sopping wet pussy drooled all the way up to my stomach as she ground herself against my manhood.

She actually screamed in orgasm before I unloaded into her. That was the first time I was able to return any of what I was getting.

Giselle slumped off from me onto the bed cooing softly and squirming up against me.

Basilia paled and said, "Do... do... do I have to Deianira?"

"My god girl, you haven't any idea what you would be missing," Deianira told her with obvious disappointment.

"Okay, okay, but I won't cum, I just know it," she groused as she mounded my turgid member. "This is different than the ones we use..." she trailed off as she began to moan and bite her lip.

I was determined to meet her challenge, even though I was fairly easy to please, hearing her say that I couldn't make her cum was all the encouragement I needed. I met her bounces and grinds with determination, force, and rhythm.

"Oh, no, this can't... can't... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" her voice hit notes high enough I expected glass to break all over the room.

Deianira caught her as she collapsed off from my pelvis, "What do you think now?"

"It... it... it was warm and... and... it swelled so nice before feeding me... I can't wait to have another!"

Clytie was thrashing and squealing as Rena licked her to the heights of lesbian passion, when I heard, "Rena, I want our baby sister to enjoy Mr. Cock now, she will be the fastest fuck in town now that you have prepped her."

Rena giggled and between Deianira and her, they slipped Clytie over my throbbing Dick, "Oh! That is... my word... that feels so... is this what human women feel?" Clytie stammered as she grasped at my cock, firmly ensconced in her steaming hot pussy.

I felt her clench her pussy muscles experimentally and I knew that this was what I needed as much as she did, so I clenched my butt muscles and thrust up into her frantically.

"Eek, eek, ooh, eek, ooh, ahh, eek..." she was a screamer too, all the better, I just love to have a cheerleader!

She started using her vaginal muscles to grip and release as she bounced, and it began to feel like she was sucking me off as she screwed me senseless.

"Diona, nectar him now and then it's your turn if he is still... ahh... up for it, so to speak," Deianira's giggle tinkled like wind chimes again.

The embrace of a huge breast lifted from my face and was replaced by the soft pink lips of a Red haired goddess, who locked lips with me, spewed forth her nectar, and then slipped a wet wiggly tongue in to French kiss me.

The incredible sweet ambrosia sent me into another mind numbing ejaculation.

Clytie had a death grip on my cock with her vaginal muscles and even though she stopped humping me it still felt like, her pussy was slurping up my semen as I filled her.

I came so hard I thought my eyeballs were going to explode from my head.

"Goodness me," Deianira exclaimed, "I say if he makes it through the lot of us I propose that she be initiated. All in favor, say Aye?"

A chorus, (like you have never heard), of, "Aye," from the most beautiful voices in the world rang out.

'Cool, if I can screw them all, one of these lovelies is initiated into their sisterhood. I hope it is sweet Clytie,' I thought to myself. I resolved to do my utmost to screw every last one of them.

Diona eagerly mounted me just as Deianira remarked, "I think he can use this to insure her initiation," and then stuffed a small, well-lubricated butt plug up my sphincter muscle.

My back arched involuntarily in response to the invader's pressure on my prostrate, virtually locking my cock in Ironwood mode.

Diona quietly but efficiently ground herself on my wood, quickly orgasming onto my stomach with enough pussy juice to cover me to my nipples.

She hung on, limply as I continued to pound my meat into her. Her sisters supported her as she recovered from her first orgasm. She quickly sat back upright and started squeezing my cock with her vagina, moaning with her eyes closed and her head limply bouncing up and down, her hair flying all about.

"Malinda, you know what to do," Deianira prompted and again the lovely breast I had been suckling was replaced by scarlet-red, soft lips, which were followed by her very long tongue. I could swear that she was tickling my esophagus with her tongue as she gave forth another mouthful of ambrosia.

I spunked Diona, Just as she was shuddering through another orgasm of her own. Diona had to be helped from my titanium hard dick. I was beginning to feel a bit sore but I knew that I had only two women to please and then Clytie would become their sister.

'This is sure a weird requirement for a sorority,' I thought as I mentally prepared for another banging.

Malinda quickly hopped aboard and began grinding my manhood as she reached back and grasped my balls and all but insisted that I give up my seed, which happened faster than I would have thought possible at this point.

I was going to be sad that she wasn't going to orgasm, but as soon as sperm flowed into her, she screamed and collapsed. She was quickly removed, by Rena, who jumped on me quickly and leaned over, squishing her boobs to both sides of me as she locked lips with me while she provided her own nectar, which was driving me nuts with desire.

Rena started slowly and quite gently, twisting my nipples and slowly sliding up my wood, as she clasped and un-clasped her pussy muscles, "I am going to make up for sucking you so quickly the first time. You are going to ejaculate your balls inside out for me my sweet."

'Oh my god, no woman had ever been so aggressive about wanting my seed,' I thought as I told her, "I'm going to make you a woman today my dear little wench."

She must not have been expecting that response from me because she seemed to shudder through a mini orgasm as I told her.

"Sisters? Please, help me make him shoot his love juice into me like never before," she limply sang.

Someone was fucking my ass with the butt plug, and then I was fed nectar by, Giselle, Basilia, and Clytie in that order. However, I was so taken by Clytie that I felt my Dick engorge even more as she fed me her sweetness.

"Oh, oh god, oh... I'm cuming... Clytie? Slip your boobies around his head and then stick your tongue down his throat baby..." Rena cooed, and then came like gangbusters but I was distracted by the lovely Clytie and did not shoot her full of sperm.

She started riding me once again with the help of her sisters.

I saw Deianira whisper in Clytie's ear. She giggled like all of the songbirds in heaven singing happily, then she stood up, Deianira pulled her panties down, and she sat on my face.

There is no describing the taste of this girl, who had so captivated me. I lapped at her soft wetness with vigor.

I could feel the twitching of her pussy on my tongue, and the same thing was happening on my cock as Rena was about to orgasm. That did it. It didn't matter how worn out my cock was, I pumped more sperm into that girl than I had ever before released at one time.

"Eeeiiiiiaaaaaaahhhhh!" she fainted onto my chest.

Clytie jumped up to see if her sister was all right. The other sisters lifted her off my finally limp Dick.

"Is she all right?" I asked, my voice, barely above a whisper.

"She is wonderful my dear Skye, as you will soon be," Deianira sang, "Now before you sleep, allow me to express our thanks for your stamina and good heart." She flopped one of her massive breasts onto my face and said, "Suckle the milk of your new mother, Skye. Receive the gifts of health and joy from your mother and be one with your sisters."

I was really, really tired, and could barely move. It was like they had sucked the very life force from me with their vaginas, but I could never say no to a breast... I suckled her sweet milk and felt an electric thrill permeate my body. I was momentarily revitalized enough to feed from her glands until I had a full belly, but then passed completely out.

**********

"You two get away from her! I don't want you waking her up until she is completely rested. You girls may be, as excited as children on Christmas Eve, but she has been through quite an ordeal. Do you know how many males have made it through all of us... twice no less? The only one I remember was two thousand ninety five years ago!" Deianira scolded the two gigglers who had invaded my sleep. "Clytie is the last one who we made our sister. We have not replaced our sister, Semele, who was tragically taken from us so many years ago. Now shoo," Deianira admonished the silly sounding girls.

"Too late," I said my voice sounding as melodic as theirs for some reason, though I had not even opened my eyes yet.

"There is no need for you to waken Skye. You have been through a lot and you may sleep as long as you desire," I felt her hands pick up my head and place it in her lap. She began stroking my head and then pulled my hair out of my face...

'Hair out of my face?' I started at the thought. 'My hair isn't long enough to get in my face.' I tried to lift my head up, however Deianira wouldn't let me, she just started humming some sort of lullaby, and it took me with it into a deep slumber.

I had the weirdest dream about being betrayed by my new friends. Imprisoned by those same friends, fed Viagra by the fist full, and then turned over to some dream women to be fucked to death. Ah, what a way to go though...

However, the resentment toward Nick and Carmella was still strong. Their betrayal was more than I could forgive, even in my dreams.

**********

"She has turned out beautifully Mother," Clytie's voice said as I swam my way back to consciousness.

"Shh, you'll wake her you horny little vixen..." Deianira told the cherubic voice. Then she whispered to me, "If you wish to waken, that is up to you. For should you wish to remain in slumber I shall guard you with my life, my newest daughter and sister."

"Why do you call me daughter Deianira? Didn't I just make passionate love to you and your sisters last night?" I reasoned sleepily.

"Most certainly dear one. However, once you entered our boudoir, your fate was sealed. You would never leave here with your manhood intact. My sisters and I are Sirens. You have heard of us, have you not?" Deianira asked sweetly, while stroking my head.

"Yes, those that hear the siren's song are doomed. They will be eaten by the lovely women who call to them," I dreamily told her.

"Well, yes and no. Yes, those men, who hear our song, are doomed. Yes, those men are eaten... sort of. However, we kill no one. We never have and we do not have the desire to, but alas, we do hunger for what we do not have. We need maleness. We consume maleness, which brings us back to you. You have been given a gift that we have not bestowed to one of your kind for over two thousand years. You have become one of us. Skyler is no more, yet the woman that the islanders expect to emerge today, does not exist either. You are now, Skye, Siren goddess of the winds."

I don't know why but I began to quietly weep for my loss. I did not know at the time, what I had gained in the bargain.

"That is all right daughter, weep for the loss of poor Skyler, but when you are done, celebrate the birth of the Siren Goddess, Skye," Deianira softly crooned to me while holding me and soothing my troubled psyche.

"My sisters and I have not found one as worthy to be a goddess of sex, until at long last we were given you to feed upon, not since lovely Clytie was initiated, over two thousand years ago," she held, soothed, and rocked me.

"Also, you must know this, no matter what the outcome of yesterday, you would have become a woman forever. However now, you have not only become female, but also nearly immortal. Remember my face when we made love? How old would you say that I am?" queried Deianira, never letting up on her soothing and petting.

"Twenty two, maybe twenty three years old," I guessed.

There was a peal of heavenly laughter, "Oh you are a dear! No, not even close. I am going to be, on my next birthday, 6,372 years old and little Clytie will be 3,197 years old. You are not even as old as some of my brassieres my dear."

"Will... will... will I have to wear brassieres now too?" I stammered, with my eyes closed still.

"Goodness gracious, no. You may wear whatever makes you comfortable. However you may discover, with a rack the size of the one we have given you, that you will want to wear one. Oh what a glorious time we now live in. Before brassieres we had to make do with binding our breasts to keep them in control, now we are free to move like any other woman can. Of course our sizes of bra are not quite 'off the rack' so we have ours custom made for us by some of the women in the village," Deianira informed me.

"I hope you will not be angry with us for what we did to you, we cannot help it. It is the nature of what we are, as you yourself will soon see," she promised. "Now, if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer them."

"Why did Nick and Carmella do this to me?" I moaned.

"I suspect that you were chosen since you have no family ties and that the islanders had learned of your sexual appetite. They have been importing our meals for us for a long time. They run out of local boys so fast these days," Deianira told me as she held me tightly. "You see, my sister, long and long ago, Odysseus made a pact with we sirens. The people of the island of Lesvos would care for us forever. They would supply the Sirens with what we need and protect us from the rest of the world."

"We need only do what we do naturally. Although Odysseus would arrange for us to be transported to a rich feeding ground, and once we had finish our feasting, we were to return to this island to be treated like goddesses for the rest of our days," Deianira informed me, still stroking my face and hair, "We had not counted on loosing our dear sister."

"My new sister, what would you like, now that you, like us, are nearly immortal?" Deianira prompted, with her succulent lips right next to my ear.

"I am not sure, Deianira, I have a hunger that never before, have I felt. I have a need that wants fulfillment. However, in my mind I desire revenge most of all," I admitted.

"If you can sate your hunger and get revenge at the same time, will this bring peace to your heart so that you may revel in your new life with us my sister?" Deianira asked, with an unusually serious tone to her song.

"I think that I am beginning to enjoy it when you call me sister Deianira. If you can do as you say, I believe it would be a good start towards my heart being at peace," I admitted to my Mother, my Sister, Deianira.

"Then so it shall be. You my sister are a Siren, just as we are. When you are sought out, to be released by your tormentors, do not speak, they are Wiley, will recognize your song as that of a siren, and may escape you. Your captor, Nicholas promised to fill you in on what was happening to you in full, later today. Go with him, smile, nod, and act distraught over what was done to you. He will believe that you are just an ordinary girl. We have not birthed any other Siren for longer than their memories."