Trojan Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vivid image of a person with every bone in their body shattered came into my head and made me shudder. I am certain that my image could be nowhere near the frightening reality of it.

"Well a few minutes ago I was afraid for myself... now I am almost afraid of myself," I was certain that I was quite pale at that point. I was just glad I was sitting down.

"Oh little one, you are too sweet to have to worry about that. Times are different now. I can't ever foresee why you would need to do anything that devastating," Deianira assured me with a big hug.

"So, what do we sirens do for fun, other than screw each others brains out?" I tried to lighten the mood.

"Well, one fun thing we have started doing is traveling to places on vacation that have a high incidence of rape. We have been dishing out our own brand of vigilante justice. We were going to head off to Reno, Nevada next week but we can put it off until your are more comfortable with who you are," Clytie admitted with just a touch of disappointment to her voice.

"I think I will be able to visit Reno by next week, don't you? It's not like getting raped will be anything but fun for us, and a nightmare for the rapists," I was getting into the spirit of their games.

"That's the spirit Skye! We can kick ass and give names," Rena commented.

I figured that she had gotten the phrase wrong so I blurted, "You mean kick ass and take names, don't you?"

The all laugh in a chorus of angels.

Deianira explained, "No, she meant kick ass and give names. We kick their asses and then make them girls, so when they awaken, we give then new girl names."

"Yes, we are getting pretty good at it too. We think up really slutty stripper names to give them, so when they are really new and pliable they imprint on the names and can't use anything else," Giselle said with a slightly evil sounding snicker.

"Does that work?" I asked astounded.

"Um... Skye, what was your name before?" Clytie asked with a little vixen look to her.

"My name was Skye... I mean my name was Skye... Hey! Why can't I say it?"

"Deianira gave you the name Skye when you awakened. Even though your name was very close to what she gave you, you can't refer to yourself as anything but your new name. Oh, and you cannot say that you were not a girl before, so don't try," Clytie informed me sternly.

"Wow rapists stuck as women with hooker names... No judge on earth could pass a more appropriate sentence than that!" I said with great admiration, "Not to mention that they bring lunch too!"

"You got it sister," Clytie and the rest group hugged me, but then it devolved into a group grope, and on down to some damn serious lesbian sex!

Therefore, that is my story. You won't believe it, no one would. With the exception of maybe Dolly Barbie, Sally Udders, Molly Moons, and a whole bevy of other ex-rapists...

The End

COPYRIGHT: Trojan Whores (Version 0.0) By Wholeman

Everything else is Copyright (c) 2004, by: Stone On the Moor LTD. Freely archived, copied, transmitted, and redistributed, printed, fantasized about or masturbated to or used to perpetuate marital bliss. (Just don't tell her you read this stuff)