Troubled Waters: The Third Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Desiree's disappearance gets pinned on Thompson too, huh?"

"Who?"

"The girl you had thrown into the ocean."

Zdrokov smiled and nodded. "Ah yes. The nigger girl. She wasn't aboard long enough for me to learn her name."

Alex looked at Lorelei. Hate for Zdrokov burned in her eyes.

"Why should I lie for you?"

Zdrokov motioned towards the video of Alex and Lorelei in bed; she was between his legs, sucking him back to erection.

"Oh yeah, Blackmail."

"Yes. Blackmail. Incest is so ugly and lurid, Mr. Barstow."

"Your problem is that we aren't famous enough for that to have any lasting effect. Sure you could ruin our lives for awhile, but we'd just move to a different place, change our names, dye our hair, maybe I'd grow a mustache," Alex said calmly. "No one who didn't already know us would remember that shit," he nodded towards the video.

"You disappoint me," said Zdrokov, his face reddening with anger. "I hoped you wouldn't try to make this difficult."

"I'm not. I'm going to make it easier. I just need a little positive motivation. I'll take the heat for Thompson, but I want that fixtures contract in return."

"And why should I…"

"Because it's easier for you than an actual investigation. You've got to buy your bathroom fixtures from someone. Make it me. I'll make a fat commission and pass it along to my sister who can use that money to get out prostitution, and you can sail off into the sunset with what you need, including your freedom. Everybody's happy.

"I could just toss you and your sister overboard instead."

"You're bluffing. You have a good explanation why Thompson died if I cooperate. But if you get rid of me too, it'd be awfully hard to explain why you came back missing a third of your original complement of salesmen."

Zdrokov stared hard at Alex for a long time. Finally he clapped his hands together and laughed. "You continue to surprise me Mr. Barstow. You must have some Ukrainian blood in you. I've never seen a more fantastic piece of salesmanship. Wouldn't you agree Irina?"

From behind him he heard Irina's voice flatly say, "Da."

"I also want one more thing," continued Alex. "Tell the cops Desiree was a waitress, not a whore. I don't know if she has family or not, but I want them to think the best of her. It's the least you can do after you assholes killed her."

Zdrokov rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes; if you want to waste your time thinking about the family of a whore."

"I am the family of a whore, Zdrokov," he said. He looked at Lorelei again who was looking behind him; up over his shoulder. At Irina perhaps? She looked back at him with an unexpected spark in her eyes. She began grunting loudly behind her ball-gag.

"Take my sister's gag off please. I think she has something to ask as well."

"Don't push your luck, Mr. Barstow."

"Just do it Victor."

Zdrokov motioned to the guard standing beside Alex. He moved over and unhooked the gag in Lorelei's mouth. It came away trailing filaments of Zdrokov's congealing semen. She spat once on the floor before speaking.

"I want something too."

"A whore wants something; wonder of wonders!" sneered Zdrokov.

"Hear her out Zdrokov," growled Alex.

"If Alex is going to get me out of The Business, I want one last party. I want my gangbang."

Zdrokov laughed. "You want a gangbang? Your sister is an unrepentant slattern Mr. Barstow. You'd be better off letting her sink into her cesspool of…"

"And I get to pick who participates," she interrupted. "Including guards and crew. As many as I want, whoever I want. But not you, you fat, lame fuck."

Alex was dumbstruck. His sense of rational calm was replaced with a flood of swirling confusion. He looked at his sister and she gave him a wry smile and winked at him. Then she looked up over his shoulder at Irina again, the smile still on her face.

"Very well. If you want to fuck my crew and my guards I see no reason to object. However I see your brother seems quite distressed," Zdrokov said, laughing.

"And one more thing," she commanded. "Untie us already, asshole."

Lorelei's overbearing enthusiasm to get her gangbang set up as soon possible did not abate after she and Alex were untied. She began immediately by informing all three of Zdrokov's security guards that they would be participating, like it or not. She then ordered Irina to take her around the yacht so she could review the rest of the crew. Zdrokov, seeing Alex's obvious discomfort with the idea of his sister getting gangbanged by a crowd of strangers, thought the whole situation was hilarious. He had to gain control of his laughing to give Irina permission to assist Lorelei on her quest. "Give her whoever she wants," he told her. Alex tried to pull her aside and talk some sense into her but she ignored him as competently and completely as when she was a stubborn twelve year old.

As they left, Zdrokov playfully poked Alex in the ribs. "You going to join in your sister's gangbang, or does mixing incest with group sex offend your morals? Ha!"

"Let's just sign the damn contract," said Alex.

Back in his office, Zdrokov was chuckling the whole time while once again going over the details of the agreement with Alex. Occasionally he would address his two sad looking, emaciated slave girls, Yanna and Min, who were both sitting cross legged in a large golden cage floored with velvet pillows, to tell them how Alex's incestuous sister was currently rounding up the crew for a gangbang. He'd laugh and the girls would just stare at him blankly. Alex found it hard to concentrate as horrible scenarios he expected to see played out within the hour rolled through his tortured mind. But finally they got through it all and both he and Zdrokov signed the final page.

"I hope you don't intend to go through with your plan to give your sales commission to your sister. I would think it would total into the millions of dollars. You can't expect a slut to be cured simply by giving her money. She will go through it like that," he snapped his fingers. "And then, you are out your hard-earned cash and still stuck with a whore for a sister."

Alex didn't answer. He merely folded up his copy of the contract and slid it into the pocket of his robe while glaring at Zdrokov with cold eyes.

Zdrokov laughed again. "Now Mr. Barstow, don't look cross. I'm only speaking the truth. Surely you must see that."

"I can't argue with you on the facts Mr. Zdrokov. However it is sometimes it is a basic courtesy to leave the truth uncommented-on. For example, I could mention to you, over and over and over, how you have the smallest dick I've ever seen on a grown man... however, that would be rude." Alex grinned coldly.

The smile dropped from Zdrokov's face. His eyes took on the same cold cast as Alex's. "I could still have you thrown from the boat Mr. Barstow."

"Yes. And that too would be rude. However, since we are now business partners should we drink a toast?" Alex nodded toward the liquor cabinet in the corner. God, he needed a drink.

"No, Mr. Barstow I don't think I shall. I would prefer to escort you down to watch your sisters... party."

Zdrokov got up from his desk while gathering his robe around himself tightly. He stomped from the room in a rush, forcing Alex to jump up and trot after him. They went to an interior stairway and began descending rapidly, past the level with the banquet room, past the level with the guest cabins, down and down to the lowest level where they walked down a bland but clean hallway to an open bulkhead. Inside was a mostly empty storage area with slanting sides, exposed pipes and harsh florescent lighting. Cleaning equipment, spare rope, ladders and buckets of paint were pushed up to the sides in mild disorder to make room for a cluster of about a dozen men. They were a diverse crew, Asian, African, European and Latin American in all sizes and shapes. The largest were the big security guys in their tight blue slacks and snug fitting turtlenecks. The rest were mostly dressed in the dark blue uniforms of the type worn by the bridge crew. Lorelei's fellow whores were there to watch and assist.

Zdrokov looked at the crowd and said to the large African security guard, "Jesus Koto, is anyone left up there to drive my ship?"

The guard was using Candi, the short, strawberry blond girl, as a fluffer. He focused back on his boss with difficulty as her head bobbed back and forth on his prick. "Ernesto has the ship."

"Anyone else?"

"Irina is up there too."

"Hmmf," said Zdrokov looking unhappy that Lorelei had decided to service all but one member of the bridge crew. "I guess even he can't wreck the ship in a few minutes out on the open sea."

Alex couldn't see Lorelei in the swirl of men orbiting around her, but he could hear slurping and moaning from her and from the men using her as others jostled and jockeyed for position while massaging their cocks and trying to get them to her attention. They grumbled and growled at each other in a tense stream of gibberish composed of many different languages.

Things seemed to be getting ugly when Suzie, the massive titted blond whore, came up behind him to whisper in Alex's ear. "You'd better do something about this crowd. Lori hasn't done one of these before, but I have, and you need someone to direct things or you get about torn to pieces. Trust me, things are about to go off the fucking rails here."

"What... what should I do?"

"Direct the action. Tell who to fuck her where. We need to get some order now or it's gonna be too late."

"But... my own sister?"

"Lori's your sister?" she said as her mouth dropped open and her eyebrows shot up her forehead. "Wow… I mean… holy fuckin' wow."

Alex had just assumed that everyone on the boat already knew that, but he realized he just let the secret out in a big way. That news would certainly travel fast.

But right now he didn't care. What Suzie had said seemed true enough. The group was weaving in and out more violently now. The babble of voices increased in pitch. He heard Lorelei cry out from somewhere within, "Ow! Hey!"

He stepped forward, clapped his hands and shouted "Gentlemen, gentlemen. Let's have some order." He didn't have a plan; he was just acting, hoping some way out of this would occur to him as he pushed his way into the teaming knot of men. They were reluctant to let him pass. But when he caught a glimpse of Lorelei and saw greedy hands pulling her arms and legs in every direction at once, stretching her tight as men roughly pushed and shoved at each other for a chance to thrust their cocks into her suspended body, he knew he had to do whatever it took to get their attention.

"Gentlemen, this is my sister here and if you are going to fuck her you will have to take direction from Me." he boomed in his best stadium voice. The bare room rang with his words as his voice echoed around the metal walls. Men stopped to ask each other if he really said the whore was his sister. They looked from him to her, confirming the similarities; the blue-green eyes, the straight noses, the wavy light brown hair and above average height. Suddenly the room was silent. The grasping, clawing hands of the horny mob relaxed their hold and let Lorelei settle to the floor.

"Lorelei, this is insane!" he said to her.

"I have to do this." was all she said, her voice a hoarse pant, flat with determination.

He looked at her with disbelief but she just nodded once and looked around and the wall of man flesh still hovering close, waiting for the signal push forward again; waiting with animal eyes to take her and invade her body. She looked scared.

"Lorelei..." he begged; whined really. He did not want to hand his sister over to them.

"Come on," she said in an eager voice that did not match her worried face. "I want to feel all this cock in me."

The guys cheered, they began jostling each other again in frantic anticipation.

"Lor..."

"I want all my holes filled at once! I wanna be cover in their cum!" she said louder. She was forcing his hand, but she sounded oddly insincere. He couldn't hold that horde of horny sailors back any longer. If he tried to pull his sister away now they'd tear them both to pieces. "I'm so fucking horny!" she cried.

Alex could hear Zdrokov laughing loudly from somewhere outside the crush of men. God damn Lorelei. With a defeated sigh he got to work.

He pointed at two guys from opposite sides of the churning circle that had formed around them. They stepped in immediately, one standing over where she sat on the floor to dangle his cock in her face, the other squatting down to slide between her legs and plunge into her pussy without hesitation. As she craned her neck backwards to take the first man into her mouth, she reached up, grasping for more with her hands. Alex, still fighting for control of contracting group, pointed out two men to step up and place their cocks in her hands. He looked around; they were settling down a little, everyone glad that there was finally some order.

Alex looked back down and saw Lorelei looking at him from the corner of her wide eyes. The whites showed excessively as she cast them towards him from her awkwardly turned head. He intervened again, motioning for the guys at her face and hands to help her turn over. One of the men took the opportunity to lie down and without prompting she climbed onto him to settle onto his cock. Alex picked another to step up to her mouth as a brief tussle broke out between two men eager to get into her ass. Alex pushed them away, admonished them for being greedy and picked another to kneel down behind her. He called for lube and someone passed over a can of light engine oil. It would have to do. He poured a generous amount onto her ass and left the man trying to penetrate her anus to lube her thoroughly as he turned to chase back the two men who were trying to force both their cocks into her mouth at once. "'s OK," grunted Lorelei as she grasped the cocks and began sucking both into her mouth. Then with a growl the man beneath her came in her pussy. The whole goddamned configuration had to be changed again.

And so it went. Occasionally he'd have them flip her over so she wouldn't get too sore from any one position while he kept them cycling around her. As Alex had them plunging into her ass, thrusting into her pussy, positioning themselves for her mouth to suck and hands to stroke, Lorelei was reduced to a collection of holes to be filled at the core of a swirling, stinking mob of sweaty, lusty brutes. He watched as slimy gushes of semen shot into and onto her straining, contorting body. Soon her skin was lustrous in a glaze of human fluids while pale rivers of semen flowed from her lust engorged vulva, red rimmed sphincter and panting, white encrusted mouth. Meanwhile the other girls hovered about the periphery on their knees, sucking and tugging to keep the waiting men erect and to bring the guys eager for seconds back to attention.

Alex would never be able to recall when his horror evolved into arousal, but when Lorelei blindly reached up with a free, crusty hand and it settled on his firm manhood standing straight out from the gap in his robe, he realized he had been eagerly, rather than reluctantly, sending strangers to plug his sister's orifices. The men beside him were clapping him on his back. "Fuck your sister, fuck her good," they urged him. Looking down at her he saw she was exhausted, her skin glossy with sweat and sperm but she smiled up at him with a tempting, eager smile. He knelt down and the crowd gathered close to witness the despicable sin of incest with eager, hungry eyes.

They had backed off to watch. He had her to himself. He brought his nine inch cock to the gaping mouth of her filthy fuck hole and he paused to think back on her surprise when she had first seen his manhood two days ago. Those two days seemed like a lifetime to him now; a lifetime where he had crossed the border of shame and found desire and even love in the desperate lands beyond. But there she was, his sister the prostitute: the dirty slut: the filthy whore. But he knew he loved her more than anything in the world; not despite her appetites but because of them. She looked beautiful the way she lay before him, radiant, shining with an inner light through an outer glaze she had coaxed from the many men who had used her. She looked oddly victorious; triumphant.

And so, to the cheer of the crowd, he plunged into her, once again enveloping himself in her soft and welcoming sex, impossibly slick from the writhing genetic remnants of the many men who had gone before him. Lorelei looked up at him with a sad eyed smile and silently mouthed, "Thank you".

Alex smiled back at his beautiful sister. "I love y…"

It was a pity that it was exactly then that the FBI burst into the room and ordered everyone onto the floor.

Alex, confused by this sudden invasion, lay down atop Lorelei while still embedded inside her. He looked at her with confusion but she only gave him a sad smile.

"Sorry about your sales commission," she whispered.

"Shit, I had everything worked out," he rasped.

"I know, but I just couldn't let that fat fuck get away with murdering Desiree… and Thompson too, I guess."

"This was your doing?"

"It was Irina's idea. When you were unconscious she'd told me that if we could create a distraction, she'd call in the Coast Guard. She's fed up with Victor."

"No shit?"

"I thought the gangbang would be a good way to lure..."

A hand grabbed Alex and pulled him back. "Get off of her you scumbag!" a woman's voice barked.

"Oh my God!" shouted Lorelei. "You're alive!"

Standing above them, wearing an FBI jacket and holding a pump-action shotgun, stood Desiree. She reached down to offer Lorelei a hand up.

"Thanks girl," said Desiree. "That Russian bitch told us about all you've done to keep these assholes occupied while we brought up the cutter."

"Please, get my brother up off the floor… that one," said Lorelei, pointing at Alex.

"Him? The one you were just…" asked a middle aged agent. His face was contorted in disgust.

"Please."

An FBI agent pulled him up as his eyes lingered on Alex's wet dick, still dripping from Lorelei's spunky insides. As Alex pulled his robe closed he looked around. It looked like every person on the boat was in the room, vastly expanding Lorelei's original dozen-dick party. Staff had snuck down from the kitchens, Engineers had crept up from the engine room and even his fellow salesmen were waiting in a far corner. And now all eyes were on him: the sister-fucking freak. All except for Victor Zdrokov who was bleeding from his crushed nose while being handcuffed by a Coast Guard midshipman. Zdrokov looked scared and defeated.

"Is it true you saw Victor Zdrokov order the death of James Thompson?" asked Desiree to Alex and Lorelei as she wrapped Lorelei's filthy body in an orange blanket.

"Yes, we both did," answered Lorelei. "But Desiree, how are you still alive?"

"My name is actually Karen."

"OK," said Alex. "How are you still alive, Karen?"

"Right now we need to get this crowd sorted out while we get you back to the city for debriefing. I'll have to tell you later."

***

Later took a long time to come. After a helicopter flight along the southern coast of Long Island they landed at a helipad in downtown Manhattan and were split up to be questioned separately. Alex found himself in a dingy room with no windows and a large mirror that ran the length of one wall. He answered their questions honestly and watched as his interrogators went from polite to hostile as he revealed the depths of sin to which he and his sister had sunk in the course of three stressful days. After several hours of questioning he was taken to a hotel and shut inside a room with a guard at the door. Still confused, he lay down to watch the news. There was nothing about Zdrokov, just a lot of talk about a scandal involving a politician who'd been sleeping with a young staff member.