All Comments on 'Trucebreaker'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
The_TechnicianThe_Technicianalmost 5 years agoAuthor

WHAT!!!! THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT!!!!

In Prologue 01 it says clearly "She was almost eighteen... almost a woman." Then in Prologue 02 it says clearly, "So it went for over a year." And Flecia says "But I am a grown woman now." On top of that, in Prologue 02 Momma says very clearly, "“What has gotten into you since you TURNED EIGHTEEN?”

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF THE STORY. And there are no references to any sexual activities or situations prior to that age. There is NO underage activity!

Minix4242Minix4242almost 5 years ago
Ignore the trolls

F them. Its too easy to leave an anonymous comment to try to get under your skin. Hell, I'm NOT posting anonymously and you STILL have no clue who I am irl, as do I you. There will always be a$$holes, unfortunately they're usually the ones with the biggest mouths. There are PLENTY of us that love your stories and don't usually comment. I couldn't in good conscience let this be one of those times tho. Keep it up. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Such an extensive gangbang should have resulted in some sort of emotional and/or physical debasement that could have been permanent.

Well written as usual, but not realistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...