All Comments on 'True Love'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

You have written a wonderful love story. Thank you. I hope you write more chapters following them. I would also like to see what happens with Rebecca how she adjusts to life with her mom and her uncle together. That doesn't get them all involved but just explore the future of all 3. Thank you again for your great story, whether or not you write more or not.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
good job

I agree that you've written a delightful love story complete with good sex. I find brother-sister relationships fascinating and liked the way you developed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

I love the way you developed this plot. Not only tender & sensitive sex, but one of the best psychological explanations of love-making that I've seen in fiction!

I hope Rebecca comes out of this well, too. With the trauma of being raped, the trauma of growing up with an abusive father and being "creeped out" by her trusted uncle . . . Add to that the fact that most teenagers can't imagine---and don't want to think about---their parents having sex with each other, let alone with Mom's brother. Please tell us she's OK.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great story

Keep up the great work with more chapters. Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Well done

A good build up and a sweet loving and erotic story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worthy of more chapters.

The ending seems to leave an opening for the possibility of more chapters. If they have this quality, I sure hope to see it followed up with more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

What a great love story! Would love to read more about them, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very good little story

You are one of the best writers on this web site. It's a pleasure to read your stories.

Am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

The old fart.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
An interesting story

Rebecca was wrong. You men are ALWAYS LOOKING TO SEE A GIRL NUDE.

Rebecca was playing with her tits and pussy especially in the pool. Few girls would act the way she did.

The story needs work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Danni vs danny

Danni is the female nickname for someone who has dan in their name. Danny is the male nickname. Danni goes with Danielle, and Danny goes with dan

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
It's OK....

Too much of an emotional rollercoaster for me. I'm talking vomit here. It made their first time feel a lot less erotic, more sickening. IMO.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous