True Love Between The Races Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his hand and they walked into the bathroom. Lee watched her undress and there was a twinge and some stimulation between his legs and in his groin but much more in his brain. God how he wanted to fuck her! As she stepped out of her panties she bent in to turn the water on in the shower. Lee ran his hands under her ass and cupped her pussy. God he loved the feel of her body! He ran his hands over her round full ass and he pulled her up to him. He held her against his chest. Alexis leaned back pressing her ass against Lee's soft cock, and her head rested against his hard chest. She turned her head and kissed him. When they broke she said, "I love you Lee! With all my heart baby I love you!"

Lee heard her sigh and whimpered a little before he turned her head to the side and kissed her again. Lee reached under her arms and cupped her big full breasts and rolled her nipples around in his fingers. As she watched his hands play with those big firm dark tits she moaned and told him how good his hands felt on her body. God!! He loved her body. His cock jumped a little more but only got a little fuller and a little longer but not hard enough to put inside her and fuck her. Not yet, but he had hope. If any woman on the face of this earth could get him hard, it was Alexis. Her body was made for fucking and her face was so beautiful!

Lee had spent a great deal of time working out since the accident. He was very fit. He dropped his shorts and tank top and they stood in the warm water as it splashed over them. He kissed her and felt her big breasts against his chest. He used his fingers to work her pussy as he masturbated her while she stood facing him. Alexis let Lee do whatever he wanted to her body in a hope that it would stimulate his cock. So far she felt nothing hard between her legs. She reached for his semi-hard cock and held it in her hand. As Lee fingered her pussy and sucked her breasts, Alexis stroked his cock. It didn't get any harder. She placed his soft cock between her thighs directly again her wet warm slit and began to hump it a little as Lee fingered her with three fingers now. He could feel her becoming wetter and wetter inside but he stayed the same, soft! He felt Alexis's body stiffened and then she began to hump her pelvis and pussy on his fingers. She moaned loudly as she started cumming on his fingers again rocking her cunt on his hand as he made love to her pussy. But his cock stayed the same.

When they finally finished washing Lee gave up for this round and they got out of the shower and dried each other off. She had his cock in her hands making soft love it. Lee was fairly large even soft, maybe 5 or 6-inchs. When he was having a good day he could get semi-hard and his cock would grow to maybe 6-7 inches. Before the accident Lee was a good 10 inches and 4+ inches thick! He had the biggest cock she had ever seen or felt. He fucked her like no man had even came close to doing. She would scream when he was all the way inside her fucking her womb with his hard thick cock head. And when he started cumming in and around her cervix, she went mad with passion and became an animal fucking herself on his long hard shaft. She would keep fucking him until she reached rapture like she had never known or experienced before or since the accident. The fucking accident, it had taken his sex away but not his love for her. She would never leave this man, never!

She was truly heartbroken when again he couldn't get hard! Alexis had been with 5 other men before Lee, all black and the biggest cock between any of them was 7 inches. None were near as thick as Lee. She was thinking, "Don't believe all the stories you read on the web about black men ladies! They're just bullshit! Well most of them anyway! To her, Lee was truly a stud! WAS being the key word here!"

She remembered back to her new, white lover John, he was as close as she had come to Lee thickness, but he was just 8-inches long maybe a little more she wasn't sure. But he was not 10 inches that she knew for sure. She wished he were! Only Lee was that big and she wished with all her heart he was able to get hard again and make love to her! She would give anything to have him back inside her pussy thrusting and pumping away as he was cumming and getting her off like no other man had ever come close too doing. Except maybe John. She wasn't sure if she was just horny because he was white or if he was as good as Lee. She felt time would tell and now that Lee had agreed to have John over to talk about it she was pretty sure she was going to add John as a lover.

As they finished drying, Lee picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the bed. He placed her on her back and crawled up over her thighs. He looked down at her beauty and sighed as he lowered his head and began to eat her pussy. Lee was very good at it too. In seconds he had Alexis pumping her lovely hips and ass thrusting her cunt into her husband's face. She held his head and screamed as she came with a huge orgasm that rocked her entire body to its core. She cried out for Lee to keep eating her. And Lee didn't disappoint her.

He went to work between her brown smooth thighs again with his tongue and mouth. But, now he had the15 inch black dildo in his hand too! Soon Alexis would climax from his mouth one more time and then he was going to fuck her with the toy. He realized he was not getting hard. He never like eating his wife's pussy after she had her first orgasm. To him her juices were bitter and smelled bad. But he knew she wasn't ready to stop, not yet. So he continued to lick and suck on her hole as she wiggled on his face and moaned how much she loved him and his snake tongue. She had another orgasm and then another one. Now he was sure she was properly lubricated and ready for something big long and thick between her legs and up her hole. And it was black too!

He wished it was going to be him, but he wasn't hard. Alexis asked him, "Oh Lee baby! Please say you're hard! I need a cock so bad! I need your cock baby!"

He was very upset for himself as well as his wife for asking he had told her not to ask. She would fucking know if he was hard because he would be inside her fucking her crazy! He told her, "No baby! No Alexis I'm not hard! God I wish I were for you baby. But I have your favorite toy here and with it I plan to make you cum and cum and cum as I make love to you with it. I'm going to make you scream tonight baby."

He moved up and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him and told him, "Oh God Lee! I want you so bad! Oh God Lee fuck me with that big dildo make me cum. Make me cum Lee and do it now baby"

He had the dildo lubricated and began to insert it into her cunt hole. She elevated her pelvis up immediately to meet the huge toy going in! With a huge moan, Alexis began to fuck herself on the long round cylinder going into her body. Lee knew how to stroke her and with the help of his mouth Alexis cried out in just a few minutes and climaxed as she held her husband tight. Lee continued to pump the long thick rod into his wife's pussy using a steady slow movement now that she gad cum once from it. In and out he moved it as he rotated it around in half circles too. When he saw Alexis's hips moving and began to thrust up he knew she was going to cum again. That's when he bent down and covered her oblong and very hard clit. It was sticking out from the hood as Alexis pulled back the skin covering it with her hands.

They both had practiced fucking her this way for many months now. Lee used his mouth and covered the clit and began to lick it fast and hard. As Alexis lifted up beginning her orgasm, Lee sucked the hard pea shaped clit pressing his tongue flat against it. Her little sex plug thumped against his tongue like a heart beating. She screamed with pleasure. As her hips pumped and pumped and pumped on his face he had 8-inches of the dildo slamming in and out of her hole. When Lee was sure she was almost reaching her orgasm peak, he pushed 2 more inches into her cunt rubbed her cervix and turned the vibrating part of the toy on!

Alexis lifted her body up off the bed and cried out like a Bangui . Then she screamed again and humped and humped and humped her body fucking that dildo and cumming like a fountain all over it and her husband's face as he continued to lick and stimulate her clit with his mouth and tongue. Alexis rolled and trusted her body around all over the bed as she fucked the toy and her husband's mouth cumming and cumming and cumming. She really enjoyed the way she went off from the vibrations and the deep penetration of the dildo.

After three strong orgasms Lee removed the dildo and released her clit from his mouth. He moved up quickly and held her kissing and stroking her body as she slowly humped his leg still in the throws of her passion! She rested against him as she came down from the huge climaxes he gave her and his lips and tongue kissed her neck and breasts as she rested. She kissed him and held him tight as he continued to stroke her body until she fell asleep. Then he would always leave her and go into another room. He was so upset he felt like shooting his brains out sometimes. If he did it would let Alexis move on with her life. She would find someone who could get hard and fuck her properly like a husband should do! Sometimes he would break down and actually cry!

But this was the way Alexis and Lee agreed to get her off now ever since his accident. Alexis loved it, and loved Lee holding her and eating her pussy so nicely as he fucked her with the toy. But she still needed and wanted a real cock and the touch of a real human fucking her sometimes. She and Lee had discussed their current arrangement for a very long time and finally they agreed that she should have a lover. It took a long time to find the right person and one who would agree to the arrangement.

Then one day she asked him if she could have another one and they discussed the emotional affect would be less with two. They also discussed how to keep that from happening. Lee gave his approval for the two but only 3 times a month and then only with his approval.

But now she was asking for a third. He wasn't sure he wanted her with any more men, especially a white man! But what could he do? He realized she was asking him because she was trying to hold their marriage together and still fill her need for the lack of sex at home. Was he that self centered and unloving that he would denied her the pleasure of a real human and a real cock? No! He knew how much she enjoyed sex. He remembered just how huge part of their lives it was before and after they had married.

Lee realized she was asking him but she could have just as easily taken a lover or two or three and he might never know it. One way or the other he felt he owed her something. It was his fault for creating this situation. If he hadn't fallen off that dam high-powered motorcycle at 75 MPH and had three other machines run over him he wouldn't have this problem. He had almost died, and sometimes when she went to meet her lover he wished he would have just died from the accident. It might have been easier for both of them.

If he had just stopped racing like she had asked him a 100 times, he would still be a complete man. At lest with this arrangement he knew what was happening most of the time. He could even watch her if he wanted too. And Alexis really seemed like she still was very much in love with him. Lee was thinking he might ask her to give up one of the other two lovers and see what happens. When he got back into bed, he pulled her close to him. He held her tight hoping that she would never leave him and that he would soon be able to give her all the pleasure she needed. He hoped that the new drugs would bring back the life between his legs again.

The next morning Lee told Alexis to make the call to John and set up a dinner where they could talk. Then he would see what happens. She was so happy and hugged him and kissed him. Then she called him and the next night at 7PM John pulled up into their driveway. He was dressed casually and Lee watched him as he walked up to the front door. When he rang the bell, Lee opened the door and John saw Alexis's husband for the first time standing there. He was bigger physically than John was but John put out his hand in friendship and said, "You must be Lee."

Lee didn't take John's hand he just opened the door and said, "Yea, I'm Lee! And you must be John, the white guy who fucked my wife while she was away."

John didn't know what to do and just stood there in the doorway looking at Lee. Finally Lee said, "Well are you coming in or not? We have a lot to discuss tonight and Alexis and I want to make sure you understand everything."

John said, "Thank you, yes I'm coming in."

He looked at Lee all the way into the house and then as they walked into the living room. John didn't take his eyes off of him until Alexis came down the stairs dressed to kill! She had on a short blue skirt and a light powered blue blouse both showing off magnificent body. Her heels were at least 4-inchs high and when she walked into the room both men stopped talking and watched her body move under the outfit.

Lee said, "God baby you look great!"

John said, "You sure do." And Lee looked at him like he was pissed off at first.

Alexis said, "OK you two! We'll have none of that. John, please sit down and Lee he's our guess, my guess, so treat him nice. Behave both of you. Would either of you like a drink?"

Alexis knew Lee couldn't have any with the drugs he was taking. John asked, "Are you both going to have one?"

Lee said, "No", Alexis said, "Yes" and John said, "No thanks not right now."

They sat and talked about everything except sex. Lee was learning more and more about Alexis's new man in her life. He wanted to know as much about her lovers as he could. Then he would make the decision to allow her to have him. They had decided not to tell John about her other two men.

Alexis got up now and then to check on dinner and finally yelled for both men to come in and eat. Lee and John walked together and neither still trusted each other completely, especially John. He wasn't sure if Lee was going to kill him or not yet. Alexis said, "John I want you to feel at easy here. Lee had agreed to welcome you here tonight and if he seems a little, Oh what's the word I'm looking for, upset or pissed off, I think after we talk to you, you'll understand why. But he has accepted you for tonight anyway. There will be no violence on anyone's part here tonight I want you to relax now John enjoy dinner. We have a lot to talk about.

And so it began. Alexis told John about the marriage Lee and she had and why she had fucked him during the conference and spent so much time with him. She said she had really enjoyed their sex together and if she hadn't, she would not have had him again. She made it very clear in front of Lee that she had fucked John not made love to him. He said he understood, but he deep down he wasn't sure. She sure seemed like she was loving it and him that last night together. But he didn't say anything.

Then Lee told him about his medical problem and while he couldn't get hard enough yet to make love to his wife, they were working on it. They still loved each very much, in fact more than anything or anyone else. He explained the relationships she had with a man she had in her life from time to time. Alexis then said, "And that brings us to why we asked you here tonight John. Before we go on do you have any questions?"

He said, "No not yet Alexis. But I wondering why Lee permits you to have other men and fuck them."

Lee said, "I'll answer that. Because I love her more than my own life and I want to see her as happy as she can be. I allow her to have lovers and let her fuck them. I want her to enjoy her sexual freedom but I'm not a fool John. So please don't think or treat me like one! I know how beautiful, sexy and loving Alexis is. And I see how men see her! I know how she feels about you but I'm wondering how you feel about her."

Alexis said, "Thank you darling, I think you're sexy and loving too!"

Lee smiled at her and then continued, "And, understand first John that I won't allow you to get her romantically or emotionally involved with you to the point where she starts to fall in love. I can't and won't let you do it to us. She is my world, while you can have other women I can't. In fact I don't even want to. I only want Alexis's love and dedication. Regardless of what you want, she will stay my wife."

He looked at Alexis and she said, "Yes, John. That's the part you need to know and understand before we go any further. We can meet and fuck like animals and I might even tell you I love you during those times when I'm having an orgasm. When we are together I will make you feel like you're the only man in my life. And, I will fuck you wild John. But know that I will always go home to my husband when our time is over. I will love only him enough to stay with him."

Lee said, " Now, Alexis has told me how much she had enjoyed your body and your time together. She also told me everything you did together while you were at the conference."

John blushed a little and said, "Everything?"

Lee said, "Yes, everything. Alexis tells me everything that went on after each meeting with her lover. Including how many times you fucked her or she fucked you. And she tells me how good it was and how you did it."

John was blushing more as Lee continued to talk. John now knew her husband knew everything. Lee said, "And I know you asked her to move in with you. Now I know she enjoyed fucking you tremendously and that she believes you loved fucking her. But that's all you will do, fuck her. Do you understand all that we have said so far John?"

John said, "Yes I think so. And now I have a question. Why have you invited me here tonight and what do you expect from me?"

Lee said, "Good question John. Good question." He was going to say more but Alexis joined in.

She said, "I'll tell you John. I want you to be my new lover. I want to spend time with you and I want to enjoy your body and have you enjoy mine. I want you to fuck me and help me relieve this built up sexual pressure that drives me nuts sometimes. You'll receive all the benefits of it. Until Lee is able to get hard again you'll have me and all of my lust and sexual needs to go with me. While Lee pleases my other ways, I still need a cock. Therefore, you will be my release. I think you'll enjoy it I know I will!"

John looked at Lee and saw him shake his head, yes. Then Lee said, " You can have my wife 3 days a month no more. If she doesn't want you 3 days a month then you won't have her. You can have her here with or without me watching. Of, you can pick her up and take her out but she will be back home the next day. There will not be a time limit except to say the next day. Any exceptions to these rules unless we all three agree to it before hand, will end you seeing her again and the relationship will be over. Understood?"

John was the one now shaking his head, yes. Then he said, "So I can have your wife 3 days a month no more and only if she wants me. I can then take her anywhere we want to go and I can even have her in your house. It's really up to her and me. Is that what you're telling me?"

Lee said, "Yes. And I get to decide if she will continue with you from meeting to meeting after we have our talk. If I think she is getting emotionally involved or fear she can't control her feelings when with you, I will put a stop to your relationship."

They all talked for another hour or more about having him tested and to stay clean and away from other people, etc. John would be Alexis's alone and completely. Then finally John asked. "I'm sure I'll have questions Lee, Alexis, as we go along. Like if she wants to go to a conference and I'm going too, does that count towards the three days? Or, if I want to take her some place that would require say an over night stay, can I do that?"