True Love Between The Races Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee said, "No! I didn't say you couldn't but that won't be every time you two go out." Lee looked at her and then said, "We'll see when that happens."

John said, "OK! That's fair. Yes I would love, no make that like very much to be with your wife Lee. Alexis I would very much like to be your new sex partner. Thank you."

He didn't know if he should have thanked them or not. Lee said, "Don't thank me yet John! You may not like what will happens to you in the future after you have been with Alexis for awhile. You may get involved emotionally and she won't. It could drive you nuts!" He smiled!

Alexis said, "What he is saying John is you may become emotionally involved with me and want to spend more time with me etc., and we will have to break it off."

John said, "Yes. That may happen but I really enjoyed the time we have together Alexis, and, Lee I'm sorry, but I enjoyed your wife's body a great deal. So, yes! Yes, I want to be your lover Alexis."

Alexis said, "Lee? Are you OK with this too?"

Lee said, "Maybe! But, I'll let you know. Right now I'm not sure about you having a white guy fucking you. But, we'll see as the time goes on."

Alexis said, "Then it's settled, we are going to be lovers John!" She kissed him hard and he felt her tongue rubbing his lips. He felt her pussy her tits into him and her pelvis against his hardening cock! He opened his mouth and she slipped it in. They stayed locked together for a few more seconds and then broke.

Lee put out his hand now and John shook it. John said, "I have another question now."

Lee said what is it?"

John asked, "So when do we get together again Alexis?"

She smiled and then said, "Lee do you care when I see John again?"

Lee said, "No Alexis, I guess I don't. Now that we have all greed that John will be your new lover. I don't care when you take him for the three times a month you are allowed."

She said, "OK Lee, now I would like to talk with John alone for a few minutes."

She pulled him into the living room and told Lee to go down stairs for a while she wanted to talk with John alone for about a half-hour, no more. And she told him it didn't count towards the three days.

When they got into the living room she took John's hand and immediately slipped it under her short skirt. John felt the warmth of her pussy. He also felt that she didn't wear any panties. She told him, "Feel that? Feel my heat John? I'm so fucking horny all the time. When we are together, I will never wear any panties to get in the way for you to touch me. I'll have no obstruction in the way of our sex baby. My body will be for you John. Our time together will be our time. I won't call Lee and he won't call me. In fact Lee won't know where I am or what we're doing. Our time will be our time alone understand baby? So you don't have to worry about Lee. As long as we don't get to much involved, other than physically, he won't worry and we can fuck our brains out!"

John said, "God Alexis I want to fuck you so bad right now. Can we do it now?"

She said, "Well I don't know John. I'm not sure Lee will agree to that. Wait here and I'll be right back."

Alexis got up and went down the basement. She came back after a few minutes and took John's hand, She walked him up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. She said, "Lee only has one rule in his house. You will never fuck me on my marriage bed. So we'll do it in this room when you come to the house."

She went into the spare bedroom holding John's hand. She told him, "Get undress John Lee has given me 1 hour with you now to do anything we want. I want your nice big cock fucking the life out of me."

John stripped in record time but Alexis was faster and was waiting for him nude when he took the last of his clothes off. He had Alexis on her back on the bed and she told him to begin by eating her pussy. When John's lips touched her pussy and his tongue began to lick up and down the slit, her pussy lips opened like a flower. Like a butterfly taking in the sun to dry its wings, Alexis felt her pussy spreading her pussy for John's touch. He had such a nice touch. Alexis moaned as John slid his tongue deep inside her hole and began to lick her wetness. Within a few minutes she was cumming like a fucking waterfalls. She humped his face and held his head with both hands pressing his face and mouth into her pussy saying, "Oh yes! I missed this so much John! Oh yes! that's it baby! Lick my pussy. Lick Alexis's cunt and make her cum baby!"

As John continued to lick and suck on her lovely snatch she spread her legs wider as she opened herself to him. Her wide-open thighs were now helping to lift her body up to meet his mouth and she began moaning loudly as he held her round firm ass with both hands and licked her faster and deeper giving her an incredible long orgasm! He continued to lick her and suck on her pussy after she went of and started to calm down. That's what she loved about him. John didn't stop eating her pussy until she made him stop. And the way Alexis felt right now, she may just use all of this hour letting John lick her cunt. God he was so good. His tongue went in and out of her hole and she lifted up off the bed again and again fucking his face harder than before. She cried out as her pussy ran with her cum and she shuttered as she climaxed for the third time!

As soon as she came back to earth, she pulled him up to her and kissed him hard fucking his mouth with her tongue. As she did, she reached for his cock and quickly guided his hard white cock towards her dark wet pussy. "Now baby! Fuck me now Oh hurry John! I want your hard dick inside me NOW! OH YES JOHN! GIVE IT TO ME HARD BABY!"

Alexis was almost begging him! As she opened her lovely brown thighs and bent her knees, John began to enter her. With a wiggled of her hips and a thrust from his, the fat purple cock head went smoothly into her cunt. She arched immediately and moaned, "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes John! Fuck me hard baby! And fuck me fast! We don't have a lot of time left! OH FUCK JOHN! YES!!!"

He grunted as he began to pump and then thrust his cock into her very tight and warm pussy hole. The faster he fucked her, the more she talked saying, "Oh John! Your cock feels so fucking good in me baby! Now make me cum baby! Make me cum and fill me with your cum! Oh John! Yes! Yes! Oh yes! You feel so fucking good! Oh yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! OHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! JOHNNNN!!!!!!!"

Alexis went off like a canon and lifted John up of the bed as she rotated her hips and sucked his cock deeper into her cunt. She felt his cock head touching her cervix and she moaned deeply! The only other cock that made her feel this good was her husband Lee's' big dick. John and Alexis humped each out like dogs in heat. God she could move her body. Her ass kept him up high in the air as he she fucked him with everything she had in her body. He knew he had to be fast and he knew he had to make her climax too!

She told him " Give it to me baby! Fuck me good Fuck me John! Cum in me. I want your hot seed inside filling my pussy! Oh John yes baby! I feel you. I feel your cock getting harder and thicker! Oh fuck you feel o good! Fuck me John! Cum in my pussy baby!"

When John began to cum he slammed into her hard and moved her beautiful brown body higher up on to the bed with each thrust. Her head started hitting the backboard with each of his hard thrusts. John realized what was happening and grabbed her thighs and pulled her body down as he lifted her legs up higher! Alexis felt her orgasm shatter her body and shake her to her very sole. "Jesus," she yelled, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes John!! OH yes baby! Give it to me!"

She shuttered and shook as she continued to cum around and on John's hard cock still buried deep inside her. And she squeezed John as tight as she could with her legs, arms and cunt. She held him tight as his cock stayed deep inside her. She could feel every little movement. She was feeling his cum move around as John tried to pump into her the best he could. But she was holding him extremely tight. She said, "Suck my tits hard! Oh suck then John! Oh yes! Harder!! Oh fuck yes!"

He covered her nipple and some of her huge brown breast and sucked like a starving baby! She moaned as she continued to rotate on his cock, which was fully inside her still leaking some cum. She held him and thrust her hips up into him as her cunt milked his cock for the little cum remaining in his balls. She was like a starving animal for his cock.

Finally, Alexis let her hips fall back to the bed but still held him tight. She whispered, "Oh John that was so good. God that was good! I love your cock cumming inside my pussy. Oh I want you baby again baby!! I want more of your wonderful hard cock!"

John wasn't disagreeing. But, Alexis looked at her watch and knew they had just five more minutes. She said, "Oh shit! I'm sorry baby I wish we had more time. I want you to fuck me from behind and cum in me again. Maybe next time baby. And I want you to fuck my ass too one of these days. Oh and I know you want to tit fuck me too don't you?"

He moaned and told her, "Oh yea Alexis. I really want to fuck your beautiful big tits!"

She said, "We have so much to look forward too in our upcoming meetings! But now it's time for you to go baby! You have to leave now. Lee has been very good to us allowing us this free time. So we don't want to take advantage of him. Come on get dressed I'll walk you to the door."

She kissed him hard and held him inside her body on top of her for another few seconds. Then John rolled off of her feeling his cum covered semi-hard cock come out of her body with a popping sound. He said, "The next time we are together, can I take some pictures of us. It will help me when we are not together. I'll jerk off looking at them!"

She smiled and said, "John!! I'm surprised at you. Don't you have any will power?" She laughed.

He laughed too as he put his shoes on and stood up telling her, "No Alexis, not when you are nude under me baby! God I love your body. You are so fucking beautiful!"

She said, "You have a camera? What type?"

He said, "I'm going to go buy the best one they make on the way home today. It will e a digital one."

She said, "Sure John. We can take as many photos as you want as long as you don't share them with any one else. In fact it might be hot and fun to pose for you baby!" She licked his neck as she held him now standing up.

He said, "Oh that would be great and I want some close ups of us fucking and sucking!" He finished getting dressed and she said, "So you want me to suck your cock too. Better add that to our list."

He moaned as she squeezed his cock one last time. When they came down stairs he saw Lee standing in the kitchen. He said, "Thank you Lee!"

Lee just looked at him and Alexis continued to walk him to the front door saying, "The less you say to Lee now the better John. Think about it. He knows you were upstairs and that you just freshly fucked his wife."

John said, "Oh yea. Right I'm learning."

John was like a mad man, a sex crazy animal and really wanted Alexis more today. But he knew there wasn't much chance of that happening with Lee in the next room. He wanted more of her bad and right now. He wanted to slam his cock harder and harder into his lover's pussy all night long. He had been allowed one hour! One stinking hour!

John said, "So, when can I see you again Alexis? You know I wanted more than the one time we had tonight baby! You know how we are, I fucked you 3 maybe 4 times before we fell asleep together. I'm the one who is so fucking horny now! I could just take you in the doorway!"

Alexis said, "I know and I feel the same but if we don't stop, Lee will end it for both of us. You have to leave now. OK baby? I know it's hard but I'll make it up to you next time we are together. I promise you I'll as hot for you as you are for me. And right now I can feel your cum dripping out of my well fucked pussy and running down my thighs. And next time, we'll have the entire night to do whatever we want as many times as we want. OK John? I'm sorry you have to go but you know the rules to our relationship."

John said, "So when? When can I see you again?"

She smiled and said, "I have your number, I'll call you Monday morning around 10AM. OK?"

He said, "Ah, sure Alexis. It's going to take me a little while to get use to this new arrangement. But I want you to know I want you bad right now."

Alexis looked back to see if Lee was near them. He was still in the kitchen looking at them both while he drank his coffee. So she knew Lee couldn't hear what she was telling John. She said, "No baby. Not tonight! It would be a bad thing and to soon for Lee. We should be thankful he gave me this hour with you! Plus I usually let him try and fuck me when we agree to a new lover for me. I have to go and try to get him up. If I can I won't call you. But there's not much chance of that happening John, he's quiet dead between his legs. So I'll call you Monday and we'll set something up for this week. I promise!"

She pulled John to her and placed his hands on her ass as she kissed him hard. As Lee watched from the kitchen, she reached between them and felt John's cock growing quickly again. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth and fucked it. Then as he cupped her large full breasts and squeezed them with both hands, she took his hand and placed it under her short skirt. She let him finger her cum filled pussy and he moaned and she bit his lip.

Then Alexis pulled his three fingers out of her cum soak pussy and placed his fingers near his nose. She told him, "You'll have to live with this until we can get together again. Smell me baby! Smell how bad and worked up you have made me."

John moaned as he inhaled her sexy musk. She kissed him one last time and he left. Alexis closed the door and Lee came out of the kitchen and took her in his arms. He said, "Well? Was he as good when he had to be fast?"

She smiled as she walked up the stairs to the master bedroom with her husband. She wiggled her ass and went into the spare bedroom first. She said, "He did me hard and good right here Lee! He made me cum 5 times in an hour. He's going to be a good one. He filled me to overflow with his cum. Look."

She lifted her skirt and sat back on the bed. Lee could see John's cum leaking of her wet pussy. He moaned and dropped to his knees. She asked him, "Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?"

He smiled and said, "Yes! I'm going to fuck your pussy crazy with this big vibrator. It has two heads and you're going to love it. I'm going to make you cum and keep on cumming until you beg me to stop! I'll make your pussy so sore you won't be able to fuck poor John for days!"

Lee smiled as he inserted the one cylinder into Alexis's cum filled pussy and the other one coated with KY jelly went into her ass hole! hard?" He smiled as Alexis used her body to fuck herself on the huge toy filling both of her holes. As the hours pasted, Lee continued to give his wife more than she could handle. The huge two-headed vibrator kept fucking her again and again. As the day went on, Lee made her cum with huge orgasms until she almost passed out. She tried to keep going with the toy but finally she just fell back on the bed and panted as Lee came up and kissed her. He slowly pulled the heads out of Alexis's two holes.

Lee covered her wet body as she lay there, half dazed and have awake. He smiled and said to himself, "Well you're done for a while my love."

Lee went down and turned on the TV. He took all of his drugs the doctor had given him and put in the interracial porno movie he liked best. It had a small white woman with big tits being fucked brutally by 4 black men. Each took turns filling her. They made the poor white girl scream as they rammed into every hole she had. He took off his pants and slowly stroked his soft cock. It jumped in his hand and started to grow a little. He worked it hard and fast but it wouldn't get any harder! He felt like ripping it off his body. He watched and his brain said, "I want to cum! But his cock stayed soft. He was so fucking frustrated.