All Comments on 'Trust Me'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short and fun

As fun as it was it lacked the romance component your previous story featured so beautifully. I did enjoy it for what it is and the final shocked at the end made me chuckle a great deal more than anticipated.

4* though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mostly ok, but a really poor ending. As smart as she is,she should have researched this and learned to immediately get the morning after pill. As experienced as he claimed to be he would have used a condom, knowing she wasn't on the pill. At the very least and the fact his lust got to him, he would have bought her the morning after pill the next day, even if he had to force her to confront him on this. So with that ending, I just can't buy into the entire story. Your previous story series was far better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Middle school girls are not even this ignorant about sex

In the internet age, it just isn't believable that a high school graduate would be so naive about sex, especially masturbation. With the ending, you punish her for this sexual discovery. 3*

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
Just for fun

This is one of those stories where the last line was written first, and everything else was written to lead up to that last line. I knew his sister was going to be played as extremely naive in order for this to work. I also knew that romance would be out the window.

I promise to bring the romance back to my next submission. This was just a guilty little pleasure for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Brad is the strapping, physical specimen of a man -- football player, muscular youth, and big-cocked. When she collapses on his chest, or even when her nipples brush against his chest, she should feel the chest hairs that grow luxuriantly on his chest -- a kind of magic welcome mat for her breasts to crush against his chest. Imagine her pleasure of tracing her fingers through his chest hair. Keep them loving each other!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
good story

Guessed at her getting pregnant when he said " you don't get pregnant the first time". Also, what about her hymen? she should have had some pain and blood.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
More please

Need to know where this goes when mom and dad find out. Do they run away and live together? What does the girlfriend think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brad Is An Ass

The whole story is a sham. Brad wants to nail his sister, and doesn't think through the consequences of what he is doing before he does it.

Yes, he could have worn a condom, or gotten her a morning after pill. But that would not be his way. At best he's a cad. There is no justification for his treatment of Brianna. He just wants to get his rocks off. He doesn't love her, he only uses her. How many other girls did he impregnate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I love this kind of story I never been lucky enough to be with my mother or sister but I could bet you if I were the last thing on my mind be if they would get pregnant the only head I'm thinking with I's the between my legs sorry that's just how I see it

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 7 years ago
Slimeball

Brad is a loser who does not care about anything but his own dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Change the Ending!

It was a Hot story until the end. Then it became kind of a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could have been better.

This story moved too fast, he never poped her cherry, but the ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
decent story

but Brad was too self-centered.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 7 years ago
Life Sometimes Sucks

I didn't care for the ending either but,,,,,OOPS.

This is a fantasy, and sometimes even fantasies don't turn out well either. Brianna maybe should not have believed him, but she should have at least known about where babies come from. OHHHHHHH WELLLLLLLLLLL.

A 3-some would be for me a "happy ending" with the girls fighting over Brad and then going on from there.

HC

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Not impressed

Sorry but I'm not impressed with this one - especially the ending. The whole thing feels rushed and lack's the quality of your other stories. Nearly didn't bother finishing it and with that ending now think that might have been a better option. Please continue with the good stuff you clearly are capable of like ”Blind date awakening” that was excellent... Sorry for being so negative..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
may god have mercy on you perverts

This is blasphemy! Totally unacceptable! How can siblings have a relationship like that! What is wrong with this generation! God help as all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EDITING (but not too bad)

I think all you really need a second eye to edit some things. The flow and dialog for example. I do like the overall idea so don't feel too bad.

kaidmankaidmanover 7 years ago
decent story

this was a good story but the ending was sort of abrupt and not in your usual pacing however I think you should write a sequel to it to give closure and let us see how the two work out their relationship also I laughed my ass off at the anon comment who condemned the story and all who enjoyed it because lets face facts they had to hunt this story down from thousands of others in order to read it so I commend them for really knowing their way around these taboo stories it's like actively shoving a stick up your ass just so you can be butt hurt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Brad woke up out of a dead sleep with an excruciating pain between his legs. Once his eyes came into focus from the low light of his night stand light he saw two things immediately as he moaned in pain with tears running down his face, all the blood between his legs and his sister standing above him at the side of the bed.

"...what..what.." He stuttered in pain.

"Relax big brother, it's all going to be o.k. Now!" She said with a smile, one hand holding her mother's pinking shears and the other his testicles. "You're fixed now! I read that if you get snipped you can't get anyone pregnant ever again! So it's all good now, trust me!"

2tazey2tazeyover 5 years ago
Perfect ending

Loved the ending. "Only got 2 words for you, TRUST ME"!! LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story,

Perfect ending. I can see it having more chapters. There is much more that can happen, Amy may not be his GF anymore and the twin may start living together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brother is a dick

Love your writing but didn't enjoy this story purely because of the brother. He was just a complete dick! Lol. Not down voting or anything like that. I know not all characters are likeable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I went to high School with a guy who got his Girl friend Pregnant on the first try .. Need less to say they got married at the age of 16 .. Believe it or not they ended up having 3 kids . They had loving Parents who helped them a lot . He did beat up his Cousin who told him that the girl could not get pregnant on the first time .

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Needs a 2nd chapter 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

call me a hillbilly, because where i came from, Brad would be called daddy after his shot gun marriage to his sister, trust me!

But a second chapter would have been nice..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good writing, I think, but the brother was such a douche, that I didn't enjoy the story as much as I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brad was a totally unlikeable douchebag.

Brianna deserved to lose her cherry to a much better person.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars, I liked it a lot, although I'm not sure a sister would be THAT naive to think she could trust her brother, especially since she had no idea what sex was all about herself. Secondly, I couldn't believe how clueless Amy was, she was obviously going to lose her boyfriend over this.

A couple of typos that stood out, "I don't think any guy would ever want to be my girlfriend," and "Brad could feel Brianna's cock squeeze him as her orgasm hit."

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 month ago

Oh dear, how will this go down with the parents? I am hopeful they will reconcile and be a loving couple with a new baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...