Trust Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna cupped his cheeks with her hands. "Am I really prettier than Amy, and all the others?"

Brad nodded. "You're the one, Bri – you're the one I've been looking for. What do you want me to do?"

She lifted her head up to kiss him, and said, "Make love to me, Brad. Will you be gentle with me?"

He kissed her back and said two words – "Trust me."

He adjusted his hips and moved his cock into position. He reached down and grabbed his shaft, and guided it to her juicy opening, rubbing the tip against her labia to lubricate it for first entry. Slowly, he began to push into her. He was patient at first, allowing her time to adjust as he inched his way in. He felt very little resistance, although he did notice a small wince in pain on her face as he pushed in ever so slightly.

Brianna began to adjust the feeling of his cock in her pussy. He was being gentle, just as he promised, and as he slowly moved in, she could feel her vagina adjusting to receive this large visitor. He stopped after making it in about halfway and withdrew, pausing for a couple of seconds, and then pushed his way back inside again. He repeated that motion several more times, pushing in a little farther each time, until finally he could feel his balls resting up against her ass.

He was completely inside – he was fucking his twin sister!

He looked at her and asked, "Are you feeling okay?"

She nodded and replied, "Yes, I feel full, but it feels good."

"Hang on, because it's about to get real good!"

He pulled out slowly, and began a regular rhythm of penetration in and out, keeping an eye on her face to notice signs of discomfort. Brianna didn't move herself – she just laid there watching and feeling his cock move inside of her. It was so warm as it filled her up, and she understood why people liked to do this so much.

Brad continued on a steady pace. He looked at her and said, "Move your hips up and against me when I plunge in, then let them down as I pull back out." She did, and immediately realized this changed the angle of penetration a little, creating small waves of pleasure once again.

Brad, on the other hand, began to do what he could do to prolong his orgasm, fearing that fucking his sister might bring about his quickest cum since his first fuck. He kept the pace slow, moving his hips to the side occasionally to thrust from a slightly different angle. Every time he did this, he could hear Brianna gasp as she met his thrusts.

Brianna could feel the pleasure start to build. Each time he thrust from the side, it was as if a pleasure bomb had been dropped inside her pussy. The rhythmic plunging allowed her to match him with her own thrusts and releases, and the farther she went along, the harder she pushed back onto his cock.

Brad stopped and said, "Let's change position – I want you to be in control for a while." He climbed off and moved her to the side of the bed, then slid his own body down in place of hers, on his back with his cock sticking straight up in the air. "Climb on top of me, and lower your pussy down on my cock." She did, as he gripped his shaft once again and steered it into her pussy."

"This position is known as the cowgirl. If you were facing the other way, it would be the reverse cowgirl. Girls like this position for a couple of reasons – first, it lets you control the pace of movement and the angle at which you receive the cock. Second, if you bend over and lay down on my chest, your clit comes in contact with my pubic bone, and as you move, you stimulate it as well. Try it!"

She did as he said, and found out what he was talking about. Feeling the spikes of pleasure each time her clit was stimulated, she knew this was her new favorite position. She picked up the pace of her hips, up and down on his cock. He also increased the pressure by lifting his hips up and into her on her down stroke. He could see a thin bead of sweat forming on her upper lip, and he snaked his tongue out of his mouth to lick it away.

He could feel the start of his orgasm, so he stopped thrusting one more time and held on to her. "One more position, sis – and I think you'll really like this one. Get off of me, and get on your hands and knees with your head at the foot end of the bed." She did as she was told, and Brad got in on his knees behind her and thrust his cock back into her pussy without warning. She shrieked at the surprise invasion.

"This is called doggy style, and I think you can figure out why. Some women really like their man to be in complete control, so they liked to be fucked this way. Plus, the guy can usually provide some of the deepest penetration, especially when the girl leans back on her legs just a little bit. But one reason girls really like it is because she can reach down between her legs and play with her clit. This is especially good for girls who have trouble reaching an orgasm by penetration alone."

He pulled out and pounded back in again, developing a quicker paced rhythm. Occasionally he would bump the head of his cock on her back wall. She reached under between her legs and found her clit. She began massaging it – slowly at first, and then picking up the tempo as Brad fucked her faster.

She began to feel the same sparks of electricity flare out through her body that she felt right before her first orgasm. Her arms began to feel weak, and finally they gave out, dropping her head and shoulders down onto the mattress. This changed the angle of Brad's cock into her pussy, and with her continued strumming of her fingers on her clit, she came again – not as hard as the first time, but still amazing, given her lack of experience. She yelled into the mattress in order to keep as quiet as she could.

Brad could feel Brianna's cock squeeze him as her orgasm hit, and he quit trying to hold his own back. Instead, he rammed her harder and faster, until the familiar pulses of electricity released, and he flooded her pussy with his white hot sperm. The intensity caused his knees to collapse, and he fell onto Brianna ass as he continued to thrust. She tried to hold him, but her own legs gave away, and the crashed into the bed. Both were panting as if they'd run a marathon.

Brad rolled off of his sister, and crawled up next to her. She spooned back into his deflating cock, her hand rubbing her breasts. Eventually she brought it down lower and lightly rubbed her pussy. Finding it extremely wet now, she brought it back up, only to see his white sperm all over her fingers.

"What is this, Brad? Did I do that?"

Brad replied, "No, that's my sperm – that's what the guy shoots out the end of his cock when he has an orgasm."

Suddenly Brianna bolted upright. She turned to Brad and said, "Wait a minute – isn't it sperm that makes a girl pregnant? Did you shoot your sperm inside of me? What if I get pregnant, Brad? I'm not on the pill. How could you?!?"

Brad brushed his hand along her ass to try and soothe her. "Trust me, Brianna – you're not going to get pregnant on your first time."

Brianna wasn't soothed at all. She smacked Brad on the chest and said, "Get out of here! Get your clothes and leave me alone!"

Brad did as he was told, gathering up his shorts and shirt, and streaked out the door and across the hall into his own room.

The next few weeks didn't go well for Brad and Brianna's relationship. She continued to put on her makeup and dress in her new clothing style as she relished the transformation Amy had helped her achieve. But she didn't come back to the pool in her bikini as long as Brad was there, and other than just the most polite casual conversation, they barely said anything to each other.

One morning Brad was sitting outside on a deck chair as he usually did. He was facing the door, so he saw it open and watched as Brianna stepped outside. Her hair was a mess, and she was wearing a baggy t-shirt and jeans, the same clothes she used to wear before her transformation. She looked like she had been crying.

Brad looked at her and asked, "Are you okay, sis?"

She lowered her head and replied, "I missed my period, Brad."

"What do you mean, you missed your period?"

She replied, "I mean I was supposed to start my period over a week ago, but it didn't happen."

"Yeah, so what does that mean?"

Brianna pulled something out of her pocket and threw it at Brad. He caught it and looked at it.

"What is this?" he asked.

"It's a positive pregnancy test, Brad. I'm pregnant."

He looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you sure?"

She looked back and answered with two words only.

"Trust me."