All Comments on 'Truth and Consequences'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DaddysBadLilGirlDaddysBadLilGirlalmost 20 years ago
Great!

Some of the wording was not quite realistic to me, but it worked beautifully with your story. Also, I liked how you didn't make Dave suddenly know all about how to be a Dom, and that you included that little line about how he was going to learn everything he could. Those little details added a lot to your story. :)

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Not enough,

he seems to have forgiven the cheating slut. In reality this makes him a cuckold and possibly a wimp. She will porably leave him for a more forcefull master.

MastersallMastersallalmost 20 years ago
great beginning

Really enjoyed the beginning of this... think however the moment he forgives her so easily it becomes hubby and wifey playing a game ... take her into real slavery as his slut would be my suggestion

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Very nice.

The husband and wife are truly in love with each other, but it is clear that he will have to become more informed of this new lifestyle, before he can guarantee that she will his and his alone. She should be punished for her infidelity a little more strenuously than just a spanking though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful As Usual!

MV, This is a very wonderful story. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Well Done

Great story, really enjoyed it and want to read of their further explorations. The only fault is that it could have used a little more proof-reading (but minor).

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Needs more....

The new born slut-slave wife needs more punishment for her lying to her husband.

sassydeesassydeealmost 17 years ago
A Little too Good to be True

None of my Masters would have ever let me off with such a light (and enjoyable) spanking. i look forward to Him becoming more informed-- she was really topping from the bottom. This series has great possibilities !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it.

It doesn't have to be a hardcore master/slave situation to be mutually enjoyable for the parties. Some people are in tune to sexuality and can easily forgive a transgression when it happened out of embarrassment to ask for what they really want. Husbands and Wives will always be more compassionate to the other. It's natural and wonderful.

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tover 13 years ago
Ow wow

I loved it....its a shame she had to cheat in order to get what she needed....but I still loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES