Truth and Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I think you are ready slut but first I want you to go down on your knees and suck my hard cock in between those pretty lips of yours and show me how sorry for your acts of indiscretion you are and how happy that I am going to assert myself as your master you will be."

Trish smiled up at her husband as she slid off his lap, his cock head slipping from inside her leaving her completely empty, no fingers or anything left for her to rub against. She would ignore that itch deep inside her for the time being and try to desperately to please him in hopes that he would soon take her and fuck her hard. She grasp his cock in her hand lightly and began to stroke it up and down, rubbing her own moisture up and down on his tool and leaving his cock with the mixture of her juice and his precum wet and looking enticing. She lowered her lips to the tip of his shaft and began to run her tongue over the head in slow circles, her hands, one stroking him and the other rubbing his cum filled balls as she licked his shaft now. Up and down over his shaft she went, pausing to suck on the shaft and tug gently at the flesh there. She couldn't wait to feel him in her watering mouth now and she had to feel it, needed to feel it, couldn't wait to taste it.

Dave watched his wife tease his cock and rub his balls as she looked up at him, he could see the unbridled lust in her eyes and knew that she was as horny as he could ever remember her being before. He wanted to just grab her head and stuff his cock into her mouth and feel her swallow his tool and it was then that he realized that she had taken over a more submissive role now and she had always like that before, when on rare occasions he had forcefully pushed her head down and made her suck his cock like a brazen little whore. She had often told him that it made her wet and wild with her own need to please him and drive him wild. He grabbed her ponytail and forced her down on his cock, she moaned as she took it in and he began to thrust his hips toward her mouth, he could feel her tongue dancing over his inches as she bobbed her head with his movements. He wanted her to take it all and in a few seconds she would, of her own volition. She began to stroke him faster with her hand bringing it up as she would bring her lips up from her his cock and back down as her hand slid down to the base.

"God Trish I love how you suck my cock, you sweet little cocksucker of mine," Dave told her in grunts and groans, "I think this will become a new staple around her, I think you will daily get a spanking and be forced to blow me until I have determined you are really sorry for your online and physical actions."

Trish looked up at Dave smiling pulling her mouth away from his cock for a moment, "Oh yes sir, this little one would love that," she cooed.

Dave felt his cock give a jump at her words; she was really becoming intent on pleasing him orally and giving herself into becoming his little submissive toy. This would be something that they would submerse themselves into gaining knowledge and pleasures as well as finding a way to keep her close in check from now on.

Trish gave a little giggle, she was ecstatic over the fact that her husband had found a way to drive her over the edge of her normal horny self and she was now going to walking around wet all the time at home, more than likely at work to if she would give any thought to what he had done, was doing and would be doing to her today. She lowered her head to his cock again and began to suck his cock wildly, shoving all of his cock into her mouth and swallowing and sucking as well as she could. It wouldn't take her long to get her husband and master now to cum in her mouth, although she rarely did that and actually found it rather disgusting normally gagging on his cum she wanted to today, surprisingly she found herself needing to get over that hump and there was no time like the present to do so. She knew he wouldn't expect that today and she shoved all of his cock in her mouth as she decided to try something she hadn't before. She took one finger and ran it below his testicles and began to rub the area between his balls and anus, slowly she pressed feeling him spurt just a little in her mouth. Good she thought she was going to find a new way to get him off quicker when she needed, hesitantly she pressed her finger back further and began to press her finger against his asshole, she felt him tense up and as she redoubled her efforts on his cock he gave just a moment to relax and then he slipped her finger into his asshole and pushed in a bit until he gasped and came.

Trish swallowed the first of his cum deep into her mouth and down her throat and then began to try and swallow the rest as her mouth filled and overflowed with his cum. She didn't allow herself a moment to think about it and swallowed again. Pulling away she continued to pump his cock and watched amazed as he came over her large tits and the cum dribbled down over her nipples, she smiled up at him as she took the tip of his penis in her mouth again and sucked him until there were no drips left in his cock, then she continued sucking until he remained hard and she pulled away and pressed her face to the floor and put her ass in the air.

"Trish as good and inviting as that looks I still can't get down there right now with this damn knee. But you can come up here and straddle me in this chair and ride me little a little naughty wench."

Trish smiled as she got up, doggiestyle may be her favorite position but being on top of him riding his cock was a close second. She spread her legs and lowered herself over his tool; grasping the base in her hand she felt the tip of his cock slide into her. She paused just a bit and then dropped her hips all the way down letting him sink inside her rapidly. She felt the cheeks of her ass hit his thighs and new that he was in as far as she could get him in this position. Trish hadn't realized before today just how enormous her husband's cock truly was. He had to be at least seven and a half to nine inches, she had always been a poor judge of size that way but he had always been enough to turn her on and make her cum so the thought hadn't really occurred to her to try to judge his size. Now as she rode him though she felt the tip pressing deep up inside her and she shook violently as she began to cum. His hands went around to her backside and he rubbed her sore ass with his big hands and squeezed them. The swollen globes of her ass were still hot and tender and his rough touch as he squeezed shook her deep inside and made her orgasm even more intense.

Trish after several more orgasms felt Dave swell and pump his load inside her. She couldn't pull off as usual so he wouldn't impregnate her because he held her down by her hips and thrust his cock deep inside as he spurted.

"Oh fuck yes Trish, your tight little pussy feels so good wrapped around me as I cummm," he groaned.

Trish squealed as her own orgasm finished ripping through her body and as she leaned into her husband she smiled at him knowing that they had just began a new path together.

Thanks for reading feedback is welcomed to see what direction this story may go in. Please remember to vote as well. MV

12