Truth or Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers

While I was still thinking about what Susan had just told me she took my head between her hands and guided my mouth to her nipple. As I started to suck on her nipple I was surprise to find that she was already very aroused. I would have thought that our conversation would have dampened her sexual enthusiasm but it actually seemed to have heightened it. We had great sex that night.

After that night Susan didn't mention our conversation or Vicki again, but Susan's behavior change immediately after that night. In the two or three months following that Saturday night conversation we must have attended at least six parties. Vicki was at all of these parties and it didn't seem to bother Susan at all, even when Vicki would spend an hour talking to me. Slowly it occurred to me that Susan just planted the idea of an unknown consequence in my head to make me uncomfortable when I was around Vicki and it was working.

In late September I got assigned to work at a business conference in Chicago. We tried to arrange for Susan to get time off work so she could go with me but we couldn't work it out. So off to Chicago I went. On the first day of the conference I reported to my exhibit booth only to find Vicki standing there. She seem to be surprised to see me, which at least meant that she wasn't there because I was there, but she also seemed very happy to see me. The first thing she asked me is "Did your wife come with you?" I knew right then it was going to be a long three and a half days.

Actually, Vicki was a pleasant surprise. She worked hard all day talking to potential customers and getting information for them. I have often worked these shows and had the other person in the booth wander off and not come back for a few hours but Vicki pulled her weight. I was also relieved that Vicki did not make any attempt to flirt with me at all. She was all business.

That first night when I got back to my room I knew I had to call Susan but I didn't know what to tell her. If I told her Vicki was there she would worry all week and if I didn't tell her and she found out later I would have a major problem. I would never be able to convince her that all Vicki did was work together. It was difficult but I had to tell Susan.

When Susan answered the phone she was cheerful and asked how the show was going. I said it was good. Then Susan said, "I hope that this time they sent someone along that would do their share of the work."

I swallowed hard and said, "I have a good help this year. They sent Vicki to work the booth with me."

There was a moment of silence then "Well that's good. You always come home complaining about the lazy people they send to help you." After that Susan just chatted about her day at work and I told her about some of the people that she had met before that were at this show. Then just before we ended the call Susan said, "Remember, you have to tell me if anything happens, before it happens if at all possible."

I was surprised by that statement and couldn't think of what to say so I just said, "I love you."

Susan replied, "I know you do and I love you too."

After the second day of the conference as I returned to the hotel after having gone out for a quick dinner I spotted Vicki in one of those fancy boutiques you find in four star hotels. The name on the window was Bouvard's of Paris. I thought about going in to say hello then decided it would be better to just go back to my room. On the third day on the conference as Vicki and I were getting ready to close up the booth for the night Vicki asked me if I would have dinner with her at the hotel that night. On one hand I knew that this could be a problem but on the other hand I felt that there was nothing wrong with two people working together out of town, having dinner together. So I agreed to have dinner with Vicki.

I went up to my room, changed my clothes and then called Vicki's room to tell her I would meet her in the hotel lobby. She said, "I am not quite ready to go yet. Why don't you come to my room and we can have a drink from the mini bar while I finish getting ready"

I don't know why but I agreed.

I knocked on the door and Vicki let me in. Once inside I noticed that Vicki wasn't dressed yet. I don't mean that she was naked; she was wearing a bathrobe. She apologized for not being ready. She said that she was checking her e-mail and lost track of the time. Vicki asked me to fix us each a drink while she dressed and then asked if I would like to use her computer to check my e-mail as it was still on. I made the drinks then sat at the computer to check my mail.

As I waited for my e-mail to come up I looked up and noticed that through a coincidence of the positioning I could see Vicki in the bathroom. Vicki's room, like mine, had a closet in the hall just inside the room. This closet had two sliding doors covered with mirrors. Just to the right of the closet was a little alcove, which contained another closet with mirrored doors, and opposite that closet was a sink with a mirror above the sink. Between the sink and the closet was another door with a full-length mirror, which opened into the bathroom. As I said the bathroom door opened into the bathroom so that the opened door was on your left and the sink in the bathroom was on your right. It was because of where I was sitting and the way all of the mirrors lined up that I was able to see Vicki, still in her bathrobe, brushing her hair.

I felt a little funny about staring at her and was about to look away when Vicki took off her bathrobe. Now I could see her nude body from the waist up. I tried to look away but the sight of her standing there with her beautiful breast exposed was too much for me. As I continued to watch her, Vicki put make-up on and then turned toward the door. As soon as I saw her turning toward the door I looked down at the computer screen just in case she could see me in the mirror. When I looked up again I could still see Vicki's reflection in the mirror only now I could see almost her whole body. I sat and watched as she put on a sexy black bra and matching panties. The bra was sheer and presented her breasts very nicely. The panties were also very sheer and I could see the shadow of her red pubic hair through the thin material. I know it was red because I got a good look at it before she pulled her panties up. Next Vicki put on a pair of black thigh high stockings. The effect of her bar, panties and stockings was immediate. I began to

worry that I wouldn't be able to hide my erection from Vicki. Vicki stood in front of the mirror checking adjusting her stockings turning to see them from ever angle. Once Vicki had the stockings positioned to her satisfaction she put on a black skirt and a black satin blouse. With the blouse buttoned all the way up to her neck her outfit wasn't what I would call sexy but it looked very attractive on her.

As Vicki came into the room I pretended to be busy shutting down Vicki's laptop. When I looked up Vicki apologized for taking so long.

All during dinner I felt this strong attraction toward Vicki. She showed no interest in me other than someone to have dinner and talk with about business. As Vicki talked I just looked at her and thought about the sexy underwear I had seen her put on. I was having trouble concentrating on what she was saying to me and I had a perpetual hard on all through dinner.

After dinner, although I knew I should just go back to my room and call Susan, I heard myself ask Vicki "Would you like to go to the lounge and have a couple of drinks and listen to some music?" Then I thought to myself 'Boy that was stupid.' But then Vicki got me off the hook.

Vicki replied, "I really need to go back to my room and check my phone messages. A proposal I work on all last week went to the customer on Monday and we are supposed to get the customer's answer today. The team leader is going to leave me a voice mail as soon as he finds out what the customer decided. I'm sorry"

I said, "That's okay. I understand how important that call is to you." I actually felt relieved. Now I could just go back to my room.

Then Vicki said, "Why don't you come up to the room and have a drink with me while I call in to check my voice mail then if I get good news we can go down to the lounge to celebrate and if it's bad news, well I don't know what I'll do."

Well, without hesitation I said, "Fine with me."

When we got back to Vicki's room I got a small bottle of wine out of the mini bar while she made her call. As she listened to her messages I watched her face for a reaction, good news or bad. I couldn't tell. When she got off the phone she came over to me and took the glass of wine I offered her and tapped it against my glass and said, "We got the contract" and a big smile spread across her face. I set my glass down and took her hand to congratulate her but instead of shaking my hand Vicki hugged me then pulled back and look at me and said, "This is just

so great. I worked so hard on that account and to finally have it come through." She started to say something else but just hugged me again.

I am not sure just how or when it happened but suddenly we were kissing. I remember thinking 'I should stop this right now' but then the mental picture of Vicki standing in her bra and panties flashed into my head and I lost any chance of getting myself under control. As the passion of our kisses increased we dropped down onto the bed. I could hear myself saying 'You have to stop this you fool' but instead of stopping I started unbuttoning Vicki's blouse. Once I had her sexy bra exposed there was no turning back. I no longer cared about the consequences of my actions. I opened the snap in the front of her bra and began kissing and sucking on Vicki's breasts. As I did I heard her say, "I can't believe this is happening. I have wanted you to make love to me ever since I first met you but I never thought that you would make it happen."

After spending several minutes just making love to Vicki's breasts I kissed my way down over her belly and down to the elastic at the top of her panties. I slowly pushed her panties down following them with kisses until her soft red hair was exposed. I rubbed my face in her hair enjoying her scent, and then I pulled her panties the rest of the way off and held them up to my face to smell them. As I held them up I noticed the label inside her panties. The label said, "Bouvard's of

Paris." I remember thinking it strange that Vicki would wear expensive lingerie just to go out to dinner but I didn't waste much time thinking about it, after all there was a beautiful vagina waiting for my attention. I separated the halves of her vulva with my tongue and began sucking and licking Vicki's pussy until she climaxed.

As her orgasm subsided I climbed up on the bed next to Vicki. I said, "My turn" and I lay back on the bed and put my arms under my head. Vicki moved around till she had her head over my crotch then she pulled my jockey shorts off. She gently took my engorged member in her hand and began licking the head like it was an ice cream cone. As she ran her tongue down the sides of my cock she began taking more and more of it into her mouth. Soon she had most of me in her mouth and I could feel myself moving toward orgasm. I whispered to Vicki that I was nearly ready to cum and she began taking me deeper into her mouth and stroking my cock with her hand each time she pulled her mouth from my cock. As the first pulses of my climax started, Vicki took my cock deep into her

mouth and held it there while I pumped my load into her throat.

After my orgasm we both lay quietly for a while. Vicki broke the silence first. She reached over and began stroking my limp cock and whispered in my ear "Are you going to fuck me with this thing?" Then she giggled. I was surprised to feel my cock already responding to Vicki's attention.

We began kissing and caressing and I whispered in her ear "You bet your ass I am going to fuck you." A few minutes later my cock was at full attention again and I rolled on top of Vicki and slipped inside her. I started stroking into her, slowly at first and picking up speed as I sensed her arousal building. When I felt that Vicki was building toward orgasm I started pounding into her harder and faster. When her orgasm hit she wrapped her arms and legs around me so tight it was as though she was trying to pull my whole body into her pussy. As she began to relax after her orgasm I climaxed and pumped my load of hot fluid deep inside her.

Afterward we didn't say anything for a while then Vicki said, "Thank you."

I said, "It was my pleasure." We didn't say anything more. I got up and dressed, then went back to my room.

Once back in my room I started to feel guilty. The very thing that Susan said would happen did. The worst part was that I seduced Vicki rather than the other way around. I knew I was going to have to tell Susan what happened but as hard as I tried I couldn't think of what I would say to her. I didn't sleep well that night.

K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Caroline Alone Ch. 01 What has she done?in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
More Stories