Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She more or less attacked her bedroom closet, opening boxes, looking in them, and tossing them aside. Not there...not there...not there... Aha! There it was! Perfect!

"It" was a fiery red wig that she had paid maybe ten dollars for and wore as part of a costume when she was still with Will. She had gone to a party as Wilma Flintstone, with Will dressed as Fred. She had very good memories of that party. Besides the wig and a costume jewelry necklace made of oversized pearls, she had worn a white dress that fit her like a sheath, and nothing else. It was the closest she had ever come to being nude in public, and the delicious naughtiness of it was one hell of a turn-on. It was such a turn-on, in fact, that when she and Will left the party, she demanded that he pull into an empty parking lot and fuck her in the car then and there, still in costume, before they had gone more than a mile.

She pulled on the wig, tucking her own hair up underneath and adjusted the hairpiece in the mirror. It looked like, well, like a ten dollar wig. It was a piece of cheap polyester that had never had anything that could remotely be considered a shape or body. But that wasn't important. What was important that it was red - more of a fluorescent orange, actually. It was the color hair a person who called herself "Blaze" would have, she decided.

She hurried back to John's room. The door was still open, just as she had left it, but she knocked anyway before entering. "Hi, I'm Blaze," she said, extending her hand as if they had never met before. Immediately his eyes went to her wig and he grinned in amusement. "I understand you want a full body massage?"

"That's right. I've never had one before. The girl who was in here before did my back and shoulders. She did a really good job, but she said back and shoulders was all she did."

"Yeah, that was Becky," she said, sounding bored. "Nice girl, but she's new. I'm the senior masseuse here, and since it's your first massage she asked me to do it personally. She said she likes you and asked me to take really good care of you. So, you ready to get started?"

"More than ready," he grinned.

Blaze/Becky slid the sheet down to the backs of his knees, stopped, and after thinking about it for a moment, simply tossed the sheet off of him altogether. He shivered for a second, for reasons that had nothing to do with the temperature of the room.

She straddled the backs of his thighs and kneaded his buttocks. They were hard as steel. She knew that John had a nice ass - she had only to look at him in a pair of the fairly tight-fitting jeans he liked - but she had no idea until now just how firm his ass was. When she parted his butt cheeks, he involuntarily clenched.

"Just relax," she cooed. "I'm not going to do anything to you."

She moved down the backs of his thighs, behind his knees, and his calves. With his legs slightly parted, she caught a glimpse of his balls and the tip of his semi-hard cock, pinned between him and the mattress underneath.

She rubbed a generous portion of the lotion into his legs, all the way down to just above his ankles. Knowing that John was somewhat sensitive about his feet, she stopped at his ankles. It was a shame, really, she thought. The sweet pea lotion smelled fantastic, but she knew he would insist on washing it off almost as soon as she was done. She could picture him telling her about how he could not afford to risk running into his buddies while smelling "girlish". She rolled her eyes at that mental picture. Oh, well; at least he would smell good for a little while. Just for her.

"Okay," she said, giving him a playful slap on the behind. "Your back's done. Flip over and I'll massage your front."

"Uhh, that's okay," he hesitated. "That might not be a good idea."

"What's wrong?" she laughed. "Got a hard-on you don't want me to see?"

"Becky!" he declared in exasperation.

"I'm afraid you're mistaken, Mr. Jones," she said. "Becky did your back and then she left. My name's Blaze, remember? And don't worry about what is or isn't going on down there. It's not like I haven't seen one before, you know."

"I'll make you a deal," he grinned savagely. "I'll turn over and let you do my front, but it's going to feel awkward if I'm the only one naked. Take off your robe and then I'll roll over on my back."

She pretended to think about it for a few seconds. Actually, she didn't have to think it over at all. She had been pondering how to take off her robe without being so blatantly obvious that it was her plan all along. As it turned out, the solution dropped straight into her lap.

"Well," she said uncertainly, "I suppose I can do that. Just don't tell anyone, okay? The police raided us a couple weeks ago and arrested some of our girls. We don't want anyone to get the wrong impression."

"Of course."

She slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then she turned with her back to him and bent at the waist to retrieve it, with her legs a little ways apart, aware that her labia were fully visible to him from behind. She wanted him to see how turned on she was. She straightened and slowly hung the robe on the bedpost, giving John plenty of opportunity to check out her nude body.

"Okay, your turn, Mr. Johnson."

He grinned as he rolled over on the bed. His cock sprang up and pointed at the ceiling. She looked at it in wide-eyed surprise. Her earlier estimation of eight-inches had been incorrect: he was a good nine or ten inches in length, and quite thick. It was, quite simply, the biggest cock she had ever seen live and in person. There was another surprise as well that she hadn't noticed in the half-second glimpse: the entire area was completely shaved, including his balls.

"You're, um, shaved," she stammered. Her face flushed a bright crimson, but it was from desire, not embarrassment. Her favorite dildo was an ultra-realistic one that she called "Big Steve". Supposedly cast from a real porn star's cock, it was eight inches long, and while she had never measured the thickness, it was far from skinny. John's cock, however, was bigger in both dimensions.

"So are you," he replied, tearing his eyes away from his sister's bare pussy only with great effort.

"Lots of women shave," she pointed out. "Men, not so much. Yours is the first shave job I've seen outside of porno."

"Yeah, well, my next-to-last girlfriend encouraged me to do it. She knew how to encourage me, too: she gave me blowjobs more often, and went deeper, when I was shaved versus when I wasn't."

"I can see how that would be effective," Becky said. She thought about Will. He was hairier than most, even, and would never have entertained the notion of being shaved or even trimmed. Becky had always just accepted that, because apart from male porn stars, it just wasn't something that guys did. She actually loved to suck cock, and even loved to swallow. In fact, the only thing she didn't like about giving a blowjob was the hair that invariably got in her mouth. Two feet away from her was the solution to that particular problem.

She squeezed some of the lotion into her hands and went to work on John's chest. Though she tried not to be too obvious about it, her eyes never left his cock. After about two minutes of her rubbing his chest, John stopped her.

"That feels really good," he said, "but I know a place that would feel even better if you rubbed it."

"And...and where would that be?" she stammered. "Here." She placed her hands gently in his and let them go limp. "Why don't you show me? Put my hands where they'd feel best." John took one of her hands and placed it lightly on his balls. The other he wrapped around his hard shaft.

"Ah, I see," she smiled. "Yes, I expect that does feel better than your chest."

She started rubbing his balls with the one hand and lightly stroking his cock with the other. He coached her as to exactly what he liked. She was a fast learner, and in no time at all she was stroking him exactly right. After a minute or so, a couple of drops of pre-cum appeared on the tip. She looked at them as though mesmerized, and licked her lips.

"Don't move," she said lustily. "You've got a little...something. Let me take care of it for you."

She positioned her mouth directly over John's cock, then lapped up the pre-cum with her tongue. Even after it was gone, she continued to tongue and lick the tip. John stroked her hair as she did, eventually knocking off her wig. Even though the thin illusion of her being someone else was now broken, both of them were too far gone to care. He stroked her hair for a while longer, then put his hand on the back of her head and gently but firmly pressed down. She resisted, but only for a moment.

"Tell me," she whispered throatily, speaking into his cock as if it were a microphone, as she looked at him through the tops of her brilliant green eyes. "Tell me what you want me to do for you, John. Say it."

"Suck my cock," he groaned deeply. "Suck it until I cum down your throat."

He continued to press the back of her head, but this time she relaxed her neck and allowed it. She opened her lips, enveloping the head of his cock, and kept going. As thick as he was, it nearly made her jaw ache, but she paid little attention to the discomfort, not with other parts of her body clamoring for attention.

For over a year now, Becky had slowly trained herself to deep-throat her eight-inch long dildo, taking just a slight bit more each time until she could now take nearly the whole thing without gagging. Now her practice came in handy as she relaxed her tongue and concentrated on breathing through her nose as she slowly took more and more into her throat. To her own surprise (and John's as well) she managed to take all but an inch or so before feeling the first hints of gagging. As she reversed direction, John was amazed at her efforts.

"God, I think I touched the back of your throat," he groaned.

"You did," she purred, pulling off his cock just long enough to say the two words, before taking his cock back inside.

She didn't try to deep-throat him again, but instead took maybe four inches into her mouth, wrapping one hand around the rest of his cock to stroke him, while she played with his balls with the other hand. Meanwhile, John held her head and guided her movements.

"I want to eat you," he groaned after a minute or so. "I want to eat your pussy. Get on the bed and let me 69 you."

She stopped sucking but left his cock in her mouth as she carefully rotated her body and climbed onto the bed, positioning her pussy directly atop his mouth. Only then did she resume bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

John gently parted her labia with his hands, looking at her vaginal entrance and the angry-looking pink bud of her erect clit. Not quite sure what sort of stimulation she liked best, he simply placed the tip of his tongue against her clit and pressed gently, making her squeal with delight, the sound muffled by his thick cock in her mouth.

As she continued to suck him, he traced her labia and the rim of her vagina with his tongue, occasionally pausing to flick at her clit with his tongue or suck it into his mouth, as she gave him feedback in the form of squeals and moans when he did something she especially liked. After a bit, he slid an index finger inside her pussy, which she seemed to like a great deal. He slid his finger in and out, fucking her with it, as he continued to work on her clit.

"Stick a finger in my ass," she begged, pulling off his cock for just a moment. "Finger my ass. Please."

He slipped his index finger out of her pussy, replacing it with the index finger of his other hand, and moved it to the tight little pink dimple of her asshole, just a couple of inches away. At first it resisted him, but he continued to press as she pressed back against him. Finally it yielded to him, and half his finger disappeared inside.

"Ohh, fuuuuuuck!" she wailed as his finger slid into her rectum. Thinking she was in pain, he started to withdraw.

"No!" she cried. "Don't pull out! Leave it right where it is." Once she was certain that he was not going to vacate her ass, she resumed sucking him.

They kept that up for a few minutes, with her sucking his cock, while he licked and sucked her clit, and fingered her pussy with one hand and her ass with the other. Before long, John felt the familiar tingling in his balls that said he was close.

He slid his finger out of her pussy and reached down to his cock, trying to pull it out of her mouth. She aggressively lunged at it with her mouth, devouring even more, as if daring him to take away her delicious treat. At the same time, she firmly took hold of his hand and moved it away from the base of his cock.

"I'm going to cum, Becky!" he warned. "Oh, God, I'm going to cum!"

Just as he got the warning out, his hips bucked involuntarily, thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth. Neither of them moved for a half second, but then with a loud cry, his cock exploded. He lost count of how many times he shot down her throat, but she didn't budge and took every last drop. Only when she was sure he was finished did she pull off of him and with a large gulp, committed his seed to her stomach.

"Delicious," she purred.

With his orgasm satisfied, John turned his full attention to Becky's pussy. He fingered her ass and pussy at the same time, while continuing to lick her. She ground her clit against his face, while at the same time offering minor suggestions here and there about how she liked to be stimulated. For the most part, though, he didn't need any guidance, and she simply cheered him on.

"Right there, right there! Eat me! Oh, fuck, eat that pussy. Make me cum all over your face."

It wasn't more than a minute or two after John's orgasm that Becky was swept away by the tides of pleasure as well. She screamed like she was being killed, and didn't stop until the air in her lungs was completely exhausted. Even when her lungs were empty, her mouth stayed open in a silent scream. Once her orgasm passed, she just went limp on top of John, seemingly lifeless, but very satisfied. Neither of them said anything for nearly two minutes.

"Oh, dear God," she groaned as she rolled off of him. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life. Thank you for that. I mean it: thank you."

"Thank you," he replied, grinning broadly, and emphasizing the second word. "That was some blowjob you gave me."

"I'm glad you liked it," she said proudly. Then she looked at him meaningfully. "I love you, John."

"Love you, too, Sis," he smiled.

They laid in each other's arms for several minutes, both totally naked. John's cock, exhausted from the sucking it had just received, Becky lying with her head resting on his lower abdomen, inches from the cock she had just sucked, with a belly full of her brother's cum. Neither said anything for a good ten minutes or more, both of them basking in the warm afterglow of their mutual orgasms. Finally, John was the first to speak.

"I can't believe we just did that," he said, shaking his head. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the hell out of it, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I'm just...I can't believe I just 69'ed my sister and made her cum, while she sucked my cock."

"Don't forget to add, 'And she swallowed every drop'," Becky giggled. "I love cum, but that was probably only the third or fourth time I've ever gotten to swallow. Will was the only guy I've ever given a blowjob to - present company excluded, of course - and usually I'd suck him for a while before we fucked. If he did cum, he preferred to shoot it on my tits. He almost never came in my mouth."

"Oh," John said, sheepishly. "I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"Don't be! I knew you were getting close to cumming. If I didn't want it in my mouth, I could have stopped and given you a handjob for the rest. Like I said, I love the taste."

"I've heard every guy's cum tastes different. So, how's mine compare with Will's?"

"You're much better. Hand's down." She giggled, then paused and turned serious. "Thank you for that. I really needed that orgasm. I didn't realize just how much I needed it, so thank you. You know what this weekend is, right? This is the weekend Will and I were going out of town."

"Oh. I knew at one time because you told me, but it had slipped my mind. I imagine this weekend's pretty stressful for you."

"It is," she agreed quietly, then smiled. "But you just made it a lot less stressful. John, I want you to know, I didn't come in here this afternoon to suck your cock or for you to eat me. I need you to know that. I came in to say I was sorry and to thank you for the towel, but somehow 'thank you' didn't seem quite enough. I offered you a massage and then when you turned over and your cock was hard, it just sort of triggered something very basic and primal in me. I was horny, and I just couldn't bear the thought of going back to my room and playing with myself or using one of my dildos. That's why I did what I did. I don't regret it, either, but I need you to understand I didn't come in here this afternoon with the intention of seducing my brother."

"I understand. I was pretty damn horny myself. I was beating off when you knocked on the door, so I kind of 'needed something' also. I guess we kind of helped each other out," he laughed. "But there is something we do need talk about. Despite what happened, we're still brother and sister. Is this going to, you know, affect things between us as far as family goes?"

Becky thought briefly and shook her head. "It doesn't have to. The only people in the world who know what happened here are me and you. That's all that have to know. If you want, we can choose to forget it and pretend it never happened. But I really like the phrase you just used a second ago: 'we helped each other out'. It's like we saw the other one in need, knew we could help fix it, and we loved each other enough - as brother and sister - to do so, instead of leaving the other person slowly twisting in the wind. Mom and Dad would kill us both if they knew, so I say we let this remain our secret." John quickly agreed, and that was that.

Neither wanted to get out of bed. It felt good to relax together, and sibling or not, they both had to admit that the other's naked body felt damn good against their skin.

After about fifteen minutes or so, Becky spoke. "Can I ask you a question? When you told me earlier that you were playing a computer game, what were you really doing? I know I'm being nosy, but I'm just curious, that's all."

"Believe it or not, I actually was playing a game on the computer," he laughed. "I was playing truth or dare, like we did when we were little. Difference is, these questions and dares are a lot more adult than anything we did as kids, I can tell you. As many players can play as who want to. Since there's no one here, obviously, I imagined I was playing with a group. That's what I was doing when you walked in and caught me."

Becky laughed. "Would you believe I never played that stupid game growing up? No, I take that back. It was a birthday party I went to when I was 12 or 13. Nothing even remotely risqué happened, but Mom went ballistic. You and Dad were out doing something and weren't home, but Mom asked me how the party was when I got home. I made the mistake of telling her that one of the things we did was play truth or dare. I told her nothing happened, but she still read me the Riot Act."

"Well, this game is a lot more adult. I guarantee something risqué happens when you play this version. When it's your turn, you either draw a truth card or a dare card. Usually how it works is, you draw a truth card, and if you don't like the question, you have to draw a dare card. But if, say, you like the dare card even less than the truth card, too bad. You're committed at that point."