Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what kinds of dares are there?"

"Some of the dares are better than others. Some are really well thought out, clever, and hot as hell. Some are just plain lame, stupid, or both. Most are somewhere in the middle. You might be dared to perform oral sex on a player of the opposite sex, or to take off all your clothes and take a walk outside, completely around the house, or to allow yourself to be used by the other players in any way they wish for the next hour. Things like that. One of my personal favorites is that you put on a blindfold and if you're a girl, all the men stick their cocks in your mouth, one at a time. If you're a guy, you have to lie on the floor, and one at a time all the girls straddle your face. Then you have to guess who's who."

"Wow," Becky said, clearly impressed. "I can see why you were turned on. It does sound like fun, although it seems like it would be a lot more fun with a partner instead of just playing it by yourself. Have you ever played it with anyone?"

"Unfortunately, no. I only learned about this game a few months ago, while I was dating Sally. I never introduced her to the game because she was too conservative. We had sex, I mean. You might have heard us in here once or twice. We tried to keep the volume down, and Sally rarely made any noise anyway, but you might have heard. These walls are pretty thin. When we had sex, it was only in one position: me on top. She never wanted to try anything new, she never sucked my cock, not even once, and she never let me eat her. If I had introduced her to a game like this she would have thought I was the biggest pervert in the world and ran out of here screaming." Sally also was, at least in Becky's opinion, not completely stable mentally. Though she hated to see her brother lonely, she was secretly relieved when the two of them broke up.

"That's too bad," Becky said, meaning it.

Neither of them said anything for a full minute or more. Becky desperately wanted to ask, but was scared to death. Finally, she decided to just ask it before her feet got any colder than they already were.

"John," she said, squeezing her hands into tight fists beneath her just to keep them steady. "You're going to think your baby sister's a pervert and probably the worst person in the world for asking this, but...do you want to play the game together, just the two of us? Wait, let me rephrase that: I want to play. Will you play with me?" She thought she was going to explode while asking the question, but once it was out, she felt a huge sense of relief.

"You want to play truth or dare?" he asked incredulously. She nodded. "Sis, did you hear what I said about the nature of the dares in the game?" Despite his surprise, his cock was already registering its vote as it started to firm up. Becky noticed and started to make a joke, but thought better of it.

She sat up, and turned to face him. "I understand that. Okay, let me spell out what I understand: I know that if you agree to play with me, we're going to end up fucking. There, I said it, there it is. Your cock is going to be in my pussy. Maybe even my ass. Maybe both. If I'm lucky, it will be in both, and more than once before the evening's done. I can't make it any clearer than that.

"I know I'm your sister and you're my brother, I know everything in the world says we're not supposed to be doing this and that it's wrong, but dammit, we weren't supposed to 69 each other to orgasm, either. But you know what? Both of us enjoyed the hell out it, no lightning bolts came through the window to fry us to a crisp, and the ground didn't open up and swallow us. I'm for sure not going to tell anyone anything, and I believe you respect me and love me enough as my brother that you're not going to, either. Besides, I can't imagine you bragging to your buddies about how you fucked your sister.

"Now, one of two things are going to happen: one, you and I are going to play truth and dare, we're going to suck, lick, and fuck each other's brains out until we can't do it anymore. And we're going to have a great time doing it, we're going to burn off stress, and when we're done, we're going to both be a hell of a lot more relaxed and happier. That's option number one, and for what it's worth, it's the one I prefer. It's also the one where we both get something out of it.

"Option number two is, I'm going to ask you to show me how to start the game and how to play. Then I'm going to borrow your laptop, since the game's already installed on it, and go to my room and shut the door, I'm going to get out some of my toys, and I'm going to sit there or lie there on my bed and get myself off with dildos and vibrators, while I somehow try to convince myself they're real. They're a poor substitute for the real thing, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

"John, you're a smart guy. You know I've always looked up to you for that. I'm smart, too, maybe even a tick or two above average, but you're smarter than me. What's more, you have the common sense to go with it," she said, her tone changing from almost righteous indignation as she made her case to one of almost pleading. "That's how I know that you know that women have sexual needs and desires, just the same as men. We just don't talk about them as much, and when we do talk, it's to other women, in private, instead of to whoever happens to be in earshot.

"If Will hadn't gone home and banged that bimbo slut, we'd be in a cabin in the mountains right now, and he'd be banging me silly at this very moment. I looked forward to this weekend for weeks. Frankly, if women could get blue balls, that's what I'd have right now. I know I could go out to a bar somewhere and pick up a guy pretty easily, or allow myself to be picked up, and go have a night of meaningless sex, because that's what I need right now. But that's dangerous, and you know that's not really my scene anyway. So that leaves me with two choices: fuck myself into insensibility with pieces of latex or silicone or whatever the hell they're made out of, or fuck a handsome, sexy man who is so horny himself that I nearly choked on his cock. Only problem is, the handsome, sexy man just happens to be my brother, and because of some rule somebody made up long ago that basically said 'don't fuck your siblings', he's denied to me.

"Now, I've made my case and you need to make a decision. I'll be honest with you: if you tell me you'd rather I pick option two, I'm going to think you've lost your goddamn marbles. That will mean that you had an at least somewhat pretty girl, sitting naked in your bedroom, offering you her mouth, pussy, AND ass, beg you to fuck her, and you said no. John, please don't make your little sister worry that her big brother is losing his mind."

John was speechless by this point, but his cock spoke for him loud and clear, pointing rigidly at what it wanted: her. She looked at his fully erect cock and knew she had her answer.

"You know," she purred, "if you're going to tell me no, you really should tell your cock it's not polite to point."

The laptop was on the desk, so they pulled in an extra chair for her to sit on, with the bed only a couple steps away. Since the outcome of the game was already a foregone conclusion for them and since they had already seen what the other had already, they decided to forego putting their clothes back on.

"Oh," John said, thinking quickly. "I'd better check and make sure I have condoms. I'd hate to get to a point in the game and find out I have to make a quick dash to the store first," he laughed.

"You can if you want to," Becky said, shrugging. "Personally I'd prefer you didn't wear one. Will's the only guy I've ever had sex with, so I'm practically a virgin," she giggled. "I don't think he ever gave me anything. If I had known he was sleeping around, I might have insisted he wear a condom, but what's done is done. No sense worrying about it now. I told him I preferred him not to use condoms. The latex dries out my natural juices, and besides, if I wanted to fuck a piece of latex I'd use one of my toys, you know?" she laughed. "I know Sally wasn't your first, but I know you didn't bang your way through high school, either, so I expect you're pretty safe as well. If you'd feel more comfortable putting on a condom, then by all means. I respect that. But I'm telling you I don't mind if you don't, and that I prefer bareback, so it's up to you."

"What about...you know, the 'other' problem, besides catching some disease?"

"Oh, you mean going home and saying, 'Guess what, Mom and Dad? I'm pregnant, and you'll never guess who the father is!' Boy, that would fly like a lead balloon, wouldn't it?" she laughed. "It's taken care of: Mom put me on birth control pills when I was in the 11th grade. I was still a virgin at the time, but she knew I eventually wouldn't be. I've been taking them ever since, so we're safe." She hugged his arm tightly and gave him a huge smile.

"Thanks for asking about that," she said. "You'd be surprised at how many men consider birth control 'her' problem, and if she gets pregnant, that's just her tough luck. You're very sweet for asking." She leaned forward and gave him a peck on the cheek, then he turned and kissed her on the lips for the very first time, and deeply. "And you're a good kisser!" she laughed. "Whew!"

John went first, since he was more familiar with the game. There were buttons for "truth", "dare", or "random". He clicked "random", and a truth card was selected for him.

"'Have you ever tasted semen (girls) or vaginal juice (boys)? When was the last time?' Well, we can both answer that one: yes, and this afternoon, just about an hour or so ago!" They both laughed at that.

On Becky's turn, she chose "random" also. "'Have you ever taken part in a threesome?'" she read.

"No," she answered truthfully. "I'd like to be, but I haven't done it. The thought of being with two guys, it makes me juicy just to think about it."

John got a truth card again with his random pick. "'Have you ever had anal sex? If so, tell the group about it. If not, would you like to someday have the chance to do so?'" John read. Beside him, Becky sat up straight, plainly eager to hear his answer.

"No, I've never tried it," he replied. "Do I want to try it? Sure, as long as I'm on the giving end, not the receiving. I know Sally warned me the first time we had sex that I should not put anything in or near her asshole that I didn't intend to lose," he laughed.

Becky nodded. "Well, you're going to get your opportunity today, big brother. Your baby sister loves to take it in the ass."

"I didn't know you did anal."

"There's a lot of things you didn't know about me until today," she laughed. "Actually, I found out by accident that I like anal. Want me to tell you about it?"

"By all means."

"Remember right after we turned eighteen," she began, "when I had those serious lower intestinal problems that eventually went away on their own? Anyway, on one of the doctor visits, one of the first ones Mom and I went to, the doctor said he needed to do an exam on me. Long story short, what it came down to was that he needed to stick his finger up my ass and poke around for a bit.

"It was the first time in my life I'd had anything bigger than a rectal thermometer stuck in there, and I'm scared to death. He sticks his finger in my ass and apparently starts feeling around for his car keys, and all of a sudden I have the biggest damn orgasm of my entire life up to that point. As scared as I was, it was for damn sure I wasn't turned on in the least, but I came so hard on that exam table that I left pussy juice on it. I was mortified: here I am in one of those stupid exam gowns, on my side, a doctor's got his finger in my ass, and all of a sudden I'm cumming. Fortunately, Mom didn't know it happened, even though she was right there in the room the whole time. I guess she saw the look on my face and figured it was because I was in pain or something. I'm glad she didn't know, because how the hell do you explain something like that?

"The doctor takes Mom out of the room to talk to her and so I can get dressed, and the nurse stays with me. The nurse is an older lady, about Mom's age, and she knows I'm embarrassed. She knew why, too. She tells me that while it's a little uncommon for a person to have an orgasm during a rectal exam, it's not unheard of, either. She tells me it's nothing to worry about or be ashamed of, that it's perfectly normal, but she says that if I want to know more, then I should go to a couple of legitimate medical websites she gave me the address of, and look up 'milking the prostate' and 'female prostate'.

"What I learned is, you guys have a prostate that produces most of your semen, and if the prostate is stimulated - or 'milked' - it produces an instant, enormous orgasm. Women don't have a prostate gland but we have the same nerves in that area that you do, and it's possible to stimulate that area through the butt, either by accident or on purpose, and produce a huge and almost immediate orgasm.

"I learned that in most women, the area is so small it's not much bigger than a pea, and so it's very hard to find and even harder to stimulate. In other women, it's much bigger and much easier to find. For a few, I learned, it's almost impossible to stick something up her ass and not hit it, even if you're not looking for it. Guess which group I'm in!" she said with a proud smile.

"After I learned about this happy accident of nature, I started sticking all sorts of things up my ass to stimulate that spot: my fingers, hairbrush handles, candles, you name it. Even dangerous things, like pens, pencils, and other sharp things that if they poked through the wall of my rectum could hurt me really bad, maybe even set up an infection and kill me. That scared me, because if I ever did hurt myself like that, I knew I'd be too afraid and embarrassed to tell Mom or Dad until it was too late. I can just see my headstone: 'Here lies Becky Jones. Died from sticking a candle taper up her ass.'

"I knew I had to find something, but something that was safer. I knew all sorts of women took cocks and toys up their ass all the time while having anal sex and didn't die from it, so I decided what I needed was a dildo. Never mind how, but I got one: it was supposedly modeled from a real cock, six inches long, with a base, and it even had a set of balls.

"When I get this thing home and in my bedroom where I can really look at it, I realize this thing's huge! I can't get this thing in my pussy, let alone my ass! But I know that one, it's possible, and two, I know the reward for being able to do it, so I work with it most nights after I went to bed, knowing that if Mom ever finds this thing, I'm dead meat.

"Finally after a couple months, I managed to do it on a Saturday afternoon when the rest of you were out and I was home alone. It didn't hurt a bit, and frankly, it felt damn good. I didn't cum explosively and immediately like I did at the doctor's office, but I discovered if I rode it long enough I would cum. Even if I didn't cum, I found that, for me at least, anal was a lot of fun.

"Now, don't get me wrong, I love being fucked in the pussy, but I love it in the ass as well. Which I like better probably depends on the day. I might prefer my pussy one day and my ass the next."

"Interesting," John said.

It was Becky's turn next. Since clicking "random" had thus far brought up nothing but "truth" cards, she decided to be bold and click "dare".

"'Pick another player and perform oral sex on that person for sixty seconds. If you manage to make them cum before time runs out, they must return the favor.'"

"Cool," she laughed.

She sank down onto the floor directly in front of John's chair. He was already semi-hard, but after just a few seconds in her hot mouth, he was hard as could be.

"Ready to start the timer?" John asked.

"Mm hmm," she mumbled, with her lips already wrapped around his cockhead.

"Go."

She bobbed her head up and down on his cock at a fast pace, determined to earn the prize for getting him off before time expired. After a few seconds, she paused.

"Fuck my face," she garbled.

She let her head and neck go as limp as possible, as John took hold of her head with both hands and bounced her face up and down on his cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations of his cock rubbing along her tongue. All too soon, however, the sixty second timer sounded, and he slid out of her mouth.

"No..." she moaned.

"Shh," he said. He moved the laptop out of the way and patted the top of the desk. "Sit up here," he smiled. "It's your turn."

"But I thought I didn't get oral unless I made you cum," she said. John looked at her oddly in reply.

"Are you going to argue about the rules, or are you going to get up here and get your pussy eaten?" he grinned.

"Well, when you put it like that..."

She got up onto the desk with her legs dangling over the edge, and John sitting in a chair between them. She leaned back slightly to give him a better angle, and he buried his face between her legs.

"Oh, damn, but you're good at this," she breathed.

Rather than going straight for her clit and parking there, John seemed to lick everywhere on her pussy except that one highly sensitive area. He virtually ignored her clit until she was squirming, and only then did he go after her erect love button. The effect was dramatic, as she moaned deeply and ran her fingers through his hair. She was well on her way to cumming, which is why it surprised him when she lightly but firmly pushed his head away. He looked up at her with a surprised and disappointed expression.

"I don't want to cum just yet," she smiled at him, holding his head between her hands. "Next orgasm I have, I want it to be with your fat cock in either my pussy or my ass." He nodded his understanding, and they kissed as she sucked her delicious juices from his tongue.

John's turn was next, and he clicked "dare".

"'Select another player, and spend two minutes sucking either their fingers or their toes.'"

"Ooh, sounds like fun," she giggled as she extended her fingers his direction. He looked at her hands balefully and shook his head.

"I don't want your fingers," he smiled.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding. You're not going to suck my toes, are you?"

"I won't if you don't want me to. But you just had a bath, so they're clean. Sucking her toes was about the only unusual thing I ever did with Sally, and I think the only reason she let me was because it felt so damn good. She liked it a lot. Has any guy ever done it for you before?"

"No," she said simply, without elaboration. The truth was, Will would have probably preferred a punch in the jaw to getting anywhere near her feet, and probably would have accepted being tortured if the alternative was to suck her toes. He absolutely despised feet, and was not shy about expressing his disgust for them. She had heard it described as a very pleasurable experience, but it was one she had resigned herself to not experiencing anytime soon.

Well, what are you waiting for? her mind asked.

She sat back and placed her feet in John's lap. He picked up one and rubbed it, pulling two fingers all the way along the bottom. Then he lifted her foot to his mouth, and as she closed her eyes, she could feel his hot breath on her foot.

Holy fuck! She gasped as his hot, wet mouth enclosed her toes. Dear God, this was incredible! He sucked them as a group, and then individually, taking his time, and then eventually moving to the other foot as well. When he was finished, she had no idea how much time he had spent on the task, but her pussy was more flooded than she could ever recall it being, and she was barely able to form complete sentences.

"So, what did you think?" John grinned, knowing the answer. "Still wish I had sucked your fingers instead?" She shook her head in a huge side-to-side manner.