All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by SapphicStories313

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus Christ

Truth or dare? Really? What are you, seven years old?

kafkafover 5 years ago

"Jenna and Alice were watching this vividly"

I think you meant "avidly".

Very good story, though. Did she pass the exam?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why dont things like this not happen in real life?

Very nice! I hope you will continue the story of Soph. Let her come together with Laura. Let Laura become submissive. Woohoo i can hardly wait.

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
School days

It's not just learning in the classroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

We need a part 2

foxyfionafoxyfionaover 5 years ago
Delicious

I thought that was delicious, I really would like to read more of this story and find out how Sophie gets on with being gay. It was a great story with great pace and erotic description. Well done you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

I'm just going to assume it's a local pizzeria and not the chain Dominos.

bhill8671bhill8671over 5 years ago
Please

Continue the story, please!

ElizabethBean91ElizabethBean91over 5 years ago
Great story

I hope you plan on writing a lot more, because you did a great job here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Applaus!

That was something else. Very nice. Go on with it!

SophButtonsSophButtonsalmost 5 years ago
Yes please

It probably helps that my name is also Sophie, but that is the single sexiest story I have ever read. Thank you from me and a very grateful pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more?

i dont know if you are interested to post more stories but this one was intriguing and i would love to read more from you. Maybe even a part 2 of soph?

ChelsLourieChelsLourieabout 4 years ago
Been there/done that!

People think those things never happen. Pfft. It sure did, only a few years ago prior to leaving college. Wow how I miss those days.

DashDotDashDotalmost 3 years ago

I reacted like Sophie did to the movie she watched, flooded by the memories of college. The things so many of us learned outside of the books and classes. Things so different than any of the pre-college fumbling with friends of either sex. The sharing of so much with close friends of a like mind, the need for release of the tensions built over weeks of class.

I do hope another tale of how they all dealt with the outcome of a simple game will come along soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous