Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it might be. Mmm, I'm hungry now, too!" She said.

She opened her flat door and, sure enough, it was the pizza delivery.

"Thanks so much," said Sophie to the delivery guy and she walked through with the two boxes.

"Does anybody need another drink?" She asked and she realised that their glasses were quickly going down.

She left the boxes next to the three girls and went to grab another bottle of sparking wine from the fridge.

They sat down and ate a couple of slices of pizza each, enjoying it thoroughly.

"This is sooo good," said Alice as she patted her stomach, finishing her first slice.

"I never go to Domino's," she continued, "But Oh my God I can see why people do!"

Sophie smiled. They were already having a good time. She was really pleased that the pizza had come so quickly. It was hit and miss where she lived.

When they'd all had a couple of slices, they agreed to save the rest for later. Sophie piled the boxes on the coffee table where they rested their drinks and bounced back onto the sofa bed.

"Does anybody want to watch a film?" She asked, "Or are we happy just chatting?"

The four girls looked at each other.

"I think we're happy chatting, aren't we?" Said Alice, with genuine joy on her face.

Jenna put her arm around Alice, "Sure we are!" She said. "It's so good to be together."

Laura nodded in agreement.

"It's definitely nice to just do... you know, nothing." She said.

Sophie shrugged her shoulders.

"That settles it, then," she said, doing a dismissive gesture in the direction of the TV.

She sat down with her three friends and listened as they shared gossip about the other people in their college, and some they'd been to school with.

–-

As they chatted playfully on the large, white leather sofa bed, the girls' legs were spread out comfortably in their leggings. All four of the girls wore dark leggings, and just socks as their boots were taken off and placed in the side of the room.

The table had the glasses of wine on which weren't in the girls' hands, and whose drink was where was constantly changing.

All four girls wore modest make up, with Jenna being the only one who had worn a bold red lipstick. The other three had opted for a more natural look, but their eyes were all neatly made up with eye liner, mascara and eye shadow.

Their clothes were comfortable, and the mood was relaxed. These were four friends who really loved each other and felt at ease together always. The sounds of laughter were rising with the pitch of their voices as they become increasingly giggly and excited.

–-

"So, who do you think the hottest boy in our maths class is?" Said Alice, giggling. Jenna answered immediately, "Tom."

"Tom?" Shrieked Laura. Sophie said nothing.

"Oh, definitely," said Jenna. "I like that nerdy thing he has going on. He looks like the kind of guy who would analyse you, work out exactly what makes you tick..."

"I think Jared is way hotter," said Alice.

"Why don't you dump Ben and go out with him?" Said Jenna. Alice shook her head guiltily.

"I shouldn't be looking at other guys, actually," she said.

"Jared is quite hot," said Laura, and Sophie nodded.

"Yeah, long hair is always pretty sexy," she said, blushing. She wondered whether the reason she liked long hair on guys was actually because she liked girls. Her mind flashed back to the film's scenes again: how they grabbed each other's hair. Those buttocks, those breasts. That soft skin. She shook her head.

"Who do you think the hottest teacher is?" Sophie asked.

"Not Miss Redding," Laura quipped. They all laughed.

"None of them," said Jenna, pulling a disgusted face. The four girls laughed again.

"Mr Potts is alright," said Alice, and Sophie agreed.

"He's OK," she said.

"Would you ever kiss Mr Potts?" Jenna asked Alice and Sophie, raising both of her eyebrows.

Alice looked at Sophie and shrugged.

"Probably," she said.

Jenna burst out laughing.

"Would you?" She asked Sophie.

Sophie shook her head. "I don't think so," she said.

"Would you ever kiss Mr Lancashire?" Said Jenna, addressing nobody in particular.

"What is this, truth or dare?" Said Laura.

"Great idea!" Said Jenna. "Let's play truth or dare!"

Sophie walked to the kitchen to fetch more wine. They'd need it, she thought.

She poured all four of them a large glass, then took the initiative to take the first go.

"Truth or dare?" She asked Jenna.

"Dare," Jenna said. Her eyes were cheeky and challenging, and all of the girls loved it when Jenna got like this.

"OK," said Sophie, thinking. "I dare you to pour your wine down your top."

Jenna picked up her glass of wine without hesitating, then said, "Can I drink some first?"

"Sure," Sophie said. "I'll revise the dare. I dare you to drink two large swigs of the wine, then pour what's left down your top."

Jenna picked up her glass and drank two large gulps from it. There was only about one gulp left after that, which she threw down her top, leaving a large wet patch. She screamed and gasped as she did it, then burst out laughing with the other three girls.

"My turn!" Said Jenna, turning to Alice who was next to her.

"Truth or dare?" She asked Alice.

"Truth," Alice said.

Jenna nodded her head, thinking up a question.

"How long does Ben last in bed?" Jenna asked.

Alice looked shocked. She knew that Jenna was going to ask her something awkward, but that...

"It... varies." Alice said.

"At the least and at the longest." Said Jenna.

Sophie and Laura looked at each other. They were sympathising with Alice. She should have chosen dare, they thought.

"Well, at the least, I don't know, a couple of minutes," Alice said, "At the most... half an hour?"

Her tone wasn't convincing, but Jenna felt sorry for her, too.

"I'm sorry," said Jenna, "Your turn now."

Alice turned to Laura. The four girls were sitting on the large sofa bed in a circle. They had glasses of wine in their hands and Jenna also now had another slice of pizza that she'd taken from the box.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare," Laura said. She was too scared to answer 'truth' after what had just happened with Alice.

"I dare you..." Alice said, wishing she'd thought of something before, "To... ...try to fit a whole slice of pizza in your mouth."

Laura laughed. She hadn't been expecting that. She picked up a slice of pizza from the box and looked at it. There was no way she'd be able to fit it entirely in her mouth, but she'd give it a good shot. She rolled the pizza slice into a cone-like shape and made it as small as she possibly could. She opened her mouth wide and tossed her hair back so that none was in her face. She brought the pizza towards her mouth and slowly slid it in. Alice, Jenna and Sophie all watched with their mouths also open.

She pushed it in, a bit further and then a bit further still, until, sure enough, the entire slice was in her mouth. Alice, Jenna and Sophie burst into a round of applause and Laura pulled it out, laughing. She held the pizza out in her hand and said, "I'm sorry it's a waste, but I'm going to put this in the bin. Unless anybody wants it?!" She was laughing as she said it.

The three girls shook their head and Laura walked towards the kitchen. She found it easy to make herself at home at Sophie's place.

"I'm going to quickly go and wash my hands and face, too. Back in a sec. Get ready, Sophie!" She said teasingly.

She put the messed-up pizza slice in the bin and walked to the bathroom. It was a clean, spacious bathroom with many different shower gels, bath foams and facial care products. She ran the hot tap in the sink and squirted some of Sophie's face wash onto a spare flannel from the cabinet. She poured the hot water over it and wiped her face around her mouth. She didn't want to wash her eye make up off, so she just focused on the bottom half of her face. She scrubbed her hands, then patted her face dry with the towel.

As she was doing this, Laura started to think about what she might ask Sophie to do as a 'dare', or questions she might use for a 'truth'. She already knew most of her secrets, she thought. Maybe she could ask if she ever wore a padded bra, or how many dildos she had. She could dare her to show us her sex toy collection, Laura thought. She felt naughty and a little bit tipsy.

Laura walked back to the living room, where the three girls were chatting together and Sophie had put Black Eyed Peas on in the background.

"Truth or dare?" She said immediately to Sophie, feeling confident and refreshed.

Sophie jumped a little.

"Erm, I don't know, dare... truth... dare." She said.

"Dare?" Asked Laura.

"No, actually, truth." Said Sophie.

"Sure?" Jenna said.

"Truth," said Sophie again, looking at Laura.

"OK," said Laura, "How many sex toys do you have?"

Sophie gasped and laughed a little. She really hadn't expected her to ask her that.

She thought about it for a moment. She had two small bullet vibrators, a larger dildo and... that was it. Three. She wasn't sure what was normal. Damn, she thought, that was a good question.

"Are you still counting them?" Alice said, laughing.

"Three," Sophie said suddenly. "It's not many, really, is it?" The three girls shrugged and said nothing. They didn't, Sophie suspected, want to be asked the same question themselves.

"Good question," she said to Laura. Laura held her hands out and looked at Bev, ready. They were all enjoying this game.

"Truth... or dare?" Sophie asked in a theatrical voice. Jenna responded similarly.

"Tru-th," she said, rolling her tongue over her teeth as though she were licking the word.

Sophie took a deep breath.

"Would you ever kiss another woman?" Sophie asked.

Jenna paused for a few moments, while the other three waited for her answer in silence. Sophie felt her heart rate increase as the tension built whilst waiting for the answer. Eventually, Jenna broke the silence.

"I think so, yeah," she said.

–-

"I think that kissing a woman would be in a lot of ways nicer than kissing a man," said Jenna. "You know, better breath, no stubble, softer lips..."

"I think I know what you mean," said Alice. She looked as though she was genuinely imagining it. "I mean, why not? Just a kiss. It's just nice, fun and loving, isn't it? Kissing."

She looked at Sophie.

"What about you, Sophie? Seeing as you asked the question!" Said Alice.

"That's not how 'truth' or 'dare' works," laughed Sophie nervously, then she answered, "I would kiss a woman, sure."

She was trying to sound casual as she said this, not as though it had been on her mind since last night. She thought she'd pulled it off, as she turned to Laura and it was obvious that she had to answer, too.

"Oh, I don't know. I guess I would, in theory." Laura said. She looked a bit awkward about the question and immediately looked at Jenna again.

"I think kissing a woman, and more, might be really rewarding," said Jenna. She was clearly really considering the idea.

"Women are so much more empathetic than men, so it surely follows that they are better lovers," Jenna said intelligently. "Also, in a more physical sense, women know what women like. Women literally, physically know what feels good, as a woman."

Sophie nodded and joined in.

"Yes," Sophie said, "I saw this film, recently, and there were lesbians in it... They really, you know, got each other. They knew how to pleasure each other, how to talk to each other and they really understood each other's feelings."

Sophie cleared her throat and stood up to refill all of their drinks.

"That's really interesting," said Laura. "I'd never really thought about it before. I suppose when you're straight, you just accept that you're straight, don't you? You don't think about... how things might be..."

Alice fidgeted in her seat. "Anyway, shall we continue playing truth or dare?" She said, feeling a little uncomfortable.

All of the girls nodded in agreement.

–-

They shuffled in their seats and Jenna tapped on the chair. "It's my go, I do believe," she said, then turned to look at Sophie. "Let's flip the order."

"OK," said Sophie, feeling ready for anything.

"Truth, or dare?" Jenna asked her.

"Dare," said Sophie.

"I dare you to kiss Laura," Jenna blurted out.

Sophie felt her heart racing again.

"What?" She said.

"I dare you," Jenna said, "to kiss Laura."

Sophie looked at Laura, who looked nervous herself.

"That would be a bit... weird," said Laura.

"Yes," said Sophie. She wanted to kiss Laura. "But it's just a dare!" She said too loudly. "It doesn't mean anything! Let's not be scaredy-cats!"

"O...K," said Laura.

Sophie leaned towards Laura and kissed her lips. She kissed her softly, then pulled away.

"Hmmm," said Jenna, "That wasn't a proper kiss, was it, Alice?"

"No," said Alice, enjoying herself but feeling nervous about what might be coming her way soon. "I think it needs to last at least 5 seconds... 10 seconds. I think they should kiss for 10 seconds."

Jenna looked at Sophie, who in turn looked back at Laura.

"Your time... starts... now!" Said Jenna.

Sophie planted her lips onto Laura's and kissed her again. After a couple of seconds, both of their mouths opened and they started to kiss properly.

"Woo! Use tongues!" Jenna said.

Sophie slipped her tongue into Laura's mouth and touched her tongue.

"Time's up," Said Alice, who had been looking at her watch.

Sophie leant back and looked at her hands in front of her. She looked up to Laura and said, "Truth or dare?" She was wet, she knew she was, and she was trying not to lose her head.

"Dare," said Laura. She didn't want to be the boring one.

"I dare you," Sophie said, "to take off your top."

She was surprised at herself for saying it, but she was turned on and, well if she did it...

Laura raised her eyebrow as if to say, "No big deal," and pulled off her brown, long sleeved top and revealed a red, lacy bra. Sophie stared at it and felt herself blushing.

"I'm just going to the toilet," she said, "Don't carry on without me!"

Sophie rushed to the toilet and threw cold water over her face. She was extremely aroused and needed to calm down a little. She went to the toilet and thought about her kiss with Laura. As she washed her hands, she continued to think about the kiss. She thought of how soft Laura's lips had been, how, even in those ten seconds, she'd felt Laura relax and get into it by the end. Oh, if only they'd have had, say, twenty seconds, or thirty.

Sophie took a deep breath and returned to the living room. She was keen to see how this game would develop.

–-

"Hey, glad you're back!" Said Laura, smiling cheekily. "Alice has chosen a dare, too, and I have the perfect dare for her."

Sophie, Jenna and Alice looked at Laura expectantly.

"I dare you to take off your leggings," she said. She didn't want to be the only one with an item of clothing removed, and taking off leggings was a step further than removing a top.

Alice stroked her black leggings.

"But I like these leggings," she said. Then, without waiting, she stood up and pulled them down. She was wearing a silky pair of pink panties, which she adjusted slightly after removing her leggings.

"Fine," she said, blushing a little, "My turn!"

She stared Jenna in the eye. Before she had chance to ask, Jenna answered, "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Laura's boob," Alice said. Jenna gasped and burst out laughing. Laura laughed, too, and Sophie felt herself getting even more wet.

Jenna leant over on the sofa bed and kissed Laura's breast. Laura giggled as she did this, then leant back.

"OK, OK," she said.

Jenna looked at Sophie, who also said, "Dare," straight away.

"I dare you to masturbate for 10 seconds," Jenna said, to the shock of all of them.

"Really?" Sophie said. She felt as though she was being tricked.

"That's the dare," said Jenna, briefly looking down at Sophie's crotch.

"You should probably pull your leggings and panties down," she said.

Sophie nervously pulled down her brown leggings.

"Take them off," said Jenna dominantly, and Sophie did. She pulled down her black pants and ached with how turned on she was.

"Time... starts... now!" Said Jenna.

Sophie put her finger down to her clitoris and felt an amazing relief as she partially satisfied her sexual hunger. She stroked her clitoris several times and felt the wetness from her vagina spreading to her lips when Jenna said, "Time."

Sophie looked at Jenna and knew that she was turned on, too. She turned to Laura.

"I dare you to get naked," she said.

They weren't playing 'Truth or Dare' anymore, this was simply a game of daredevils.

Laura pulled down her leggings and sat in her underwear for a second. Then, she unhooked her red bra and threw it onto the sofa. All three girls stared at her perky, C-cup breasts as she pulled down her red thong to reveal a neatly trimmed landing strip.

"Wow," said Alice, looking at Laura's amazing body.

"I dare you to do the same," said Laura.

Alice stood up and pulled off her thin, lilac jumper. She immediately unhooked and removed her pink bra, then pulled down her pink panties. The two naked girls looked at each other and were surprised by how similar their naked bodies were. Both had C cup breasts and smooth skin. Laura's was paler than Alice's, though, and the landing strip was something Alice didn't have. She'd opted for the smooth-shaven look.

Alice turned to Jenna, who was now the only one fully clothed.

"I think I can guess what you're going to say," said Jenna.

"Do you want a double-dare?" Said Alice.

"Of course," said Jenna.

"I double-dare you," said Alice, "To take of your clothes, then masturbate for twenty seconds."

Jenna nodded and stood up. She pulled off her denim blouse and revealed a black bra. She immediately took this off, too and stood topless, her petite, perky breasts on show. She pulled down her black leggings and socks and immediately took off her black panties. She sat back down naked and looked at Sophie.

"Do you want a double dare, too?" She said.

"Yes please," said Sophie. She was wet and her clit was throbbing as she stood in just her white polo neck top before her three naked friends.

"Get fully naked like the rest of us, then go down on Laura for 30 seconds," Jenna said.

Sophie looked at Laura, who held her hand in the air.

"Too far," Laura said. "This game is getting out of hand. Jenna, that's too far."

"It's just a bit of fun, Laura," Jenna said and Alice agreed.

"It's just a dare," she said, looking at Sophie to see her reaction.

Sophie removed her top first, then her bra, then looked at Laura.

"Shall I...?" She said.

Laura looked at Sophie. She was her best friend, this was weird. It wasn't like they were two strangers who could just run away and never look at each other again. She sighed and shook her head.

"It will be OK, Laura," said Sophie, desperate to taste her vagina.

"I suppose it will be OK. Just 30 seconds." Laura said.

"Time... starts... NOW!" Jenna said excitedly. Sophie crawled towards Laura, who opened her legs and she licked her clitoris. She gently flicked her tongue against Laura's clit, which was now hard and looked up at Laura's face. She was staring at the ceiling and Sophie could see her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply. She flicked her tongue into Laura's vagina and felt that it was wet and warm, and when she licked her clitoris again, Laura moaned quietly as she couldn't deny the pleasure.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1!" Said Jenna, but when Sophie looked up she could see from Laura's face that she shouldn't stop.