Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to lick her and felt her getting wetter and wetter. Laura wrapped her left leg around Sophie's back and pushed her pelvis further into her face.

Laura moaned again, louder this time as Sophie's licks got faster and she put more pressure on Laura's clit. Laura was now soaking wet and the natural lubrication from her vagina was wetting Sophie's chin.

Jenna and Alice were watching this vividly, then they looked at each other. Alice approached Jenna and started to kiss her softly. Jenna kissed her back hungrily and grabbed onto her hair to pull her naked body closer. She squeezed Alice's breast, and Alice softly pinched Jenna's nipple. Jenna stroked Alice's body until her fingers found their way to her soaking vagina. She teased her hole with her fingers, then pushed two up there, making Alice moan and grind against her hand.

Alice rubbed her hand up Jenna's leg, then cupped her vulva, stimulating her clitoris, With the palm of her hand, she massaged Jenna's clitoris and Jenna started to moan. She pulled away from Alice's hand and pushed Alice down so that she lay next to Laura and Alice, with her legs open. Jenna kissed and licked Alice's thigh, then licked her clitoris softly and slowly.

Alice moaned deeply with pleasure and put her hand on Jenna's head, which bobbed between her legs.

Meanwhile, Laura was getting close to orgasm as Sophie continued to generously lick her with increasing force and pace. She buried her face into Laura's groin and moved her face from side to side as she licked her. Laura gripped Sophie's hair and gasped as she felt the pleasure in her groin spreading throughout her entire pelvic area and tingles rippled right down to her thighs. She shook and spasmed as she orgasmed in Sophie's mouth and Sophie felt her vagina throbbing and pulsating as she came. Sophie lifted her head away, looked up at Laura who was still catching her breath from the pleasure, then turned to see Jenna licking Alice.

Jenna lifted her head away and turned to face Sophie. Huskily, she said, "I dare us all to have a foursome."

–-

Sophie pulled away from Laura and looked at Alice who was lay with her legs open as her skin glistened with sweat and her eyes shone with lust. She crawled towards her and kissed her passionately. Alice pulled Sophie's body closely into hers and wrapped her legs around her. Then, she pushed Sophie down like Jenna had done to her and buried her face into her groin.

She licked Sophie frantically and Sophie gasped and moaned loudly. Alice continued to lick her without losing her fast pace and Sophie gripped onto the sofa bed as the intense pleasure made her shake and moan uncontrollably.

Laura crawled over to Jenna, who leaned back straight away. She spread her legs to invite Laura to enter between them and Laura licked her softly and hungrily.

Sophie held the back of Alice's head as she felt her tongue bringing her to orgasm and she screamed when she got close.

"YESSS! I'm coming!"

As she screamed this, Jenna who was lying next to her being licked by Laura grabbed Sophie's face and kissed her. She squeezed her nipple as she came and Sophie's body buckled as she let out a long moan.

Alice took her head away from Sophie and looked at Laura and Jenna. She crawled towards Laura's arse which was faced upwards and licked down it, hooking her tongue into Laura's dripping vagina. Laura released herself from Jenna and twisted her body around so that she could lick Alice. Alice was dripping wet, too, and as the pair licked each other in the 69 position they could hear each other's muffled moans.

"Stand up," said Jenna to Sophie, and Sophie stood in front of the sofa bed where Laura and Alice lay and Jenna now sat on the edge. Sophie stood in front of Jenna and Jenna grabbed onto Sophie's buttocks. She spanked her left buttock lightly, then gripped both again and an pulled Sophie towards her. Her vagina was in her face, and Jenna licked Sophie's clitoris immediately. She stroked her buttocks and the back of her thighs as she licked her and softly spanked her occasionally, enjoying how her soft skin felt against her hands. Every time Jenna spanked Sophie, she felt a new wave of arousal and she was starting to think she couldn't possibly be any more turned on.

Jenna lay back on the sofa bed and Sophie straddled on top of her. She worked her way up to Jenna's face and pushed her soaking vagina onto it. She wiggled slightly as she felt her clit being stimulated on Jenna's face, then Jenna licked it up and down and from side to side. Her licks had an unpredictable, exciting rhythm and Sophie never knew when she was going to moan next. She enjoyed the softness of Jenna's face and lips against her and the way she stimulated her clitoris with her tongue was beyond anything she'd felt before.

Laura and Alice mimicked each other's paces as they licked each other and they were both approaching a rapid speed. Their thighs gripped each other's faces and their legs shook as each of their moans and screams became more audible. When Laura felt Alice's legs tighten as she tensed up pre-orgasm, she felt so turned on that she came instantly. She exhaled loudly as she felt the rush of the orgasm, then quickly continued licking Alice. Laura was still cumming herself as she licked and licked to make sure that Alice came, too, then Alice took her head away from Laura's groin and moaned loudly with pleasure.

"Yessss! Yesssss!" She said.

Both Alice and Laura leaned back, then looked at Jenna and Sophie. Sophie removed herself from Jenna's face, then leant down and kissed her for several seconds. She turned around to face Alice and Laura.

"We need to make it fair," She said.

–-

Jenna caught her breath and caught Laura looking at her. She knew what Sophie meant by making it fair: not everyone had been with everyone. Jenna moved her body towards Laura's and kissed her immediately. She ran her fingers through Laura's hair, then kissed her neck and her breasts. She softly pushed Laura onto the sofa bed, then straddled her in a way similar to how Sophie had straddled her.

She shimmied up Laura's body, until her pussy was in her face, then sat on it. She let her weight rest on Laura's face, and Laura was happy to lick her. Laura licked around Jenna's vagina, then even let her tongue explore around her anus. She poked her tongue inside Jenna's vagina, then removed it. She did this several times, making Jenna moan and shuffle her body, then started to lick her clitoris.

Jenna had been desperate for clitoral stimulation and, as the only girl of the four who hadn't came yet, she was feeling extremely worked up and ready for release.

Laura licked her quickly and repetitively, so Jenna quickly came to trust her rhythm and relax with it. As she sat on Laura's face, Jenna felt tingles in her vulva spread around her buttocks and up to her stomach. The tingling sensation grew in intensity and she knew that she was going to cum.

"Oh my God," she said softly as her eyes rolled back and her head followed.

"Oh my God," she said again as her orgasm began. She began to crazily rock herself on Laura's face and she screamed as she orgasmed.

"That was amazing, Laura," she said, then released herself from Laura's face. She kissed her entire body up and down, then both girls looked at Sophie and Alice.

Sophie and Alice were lying in a scissor position, rubbing their clitorises against each other. They were both gasping and moaning as they rubbed and Jenna and Laura were both impressed that they'd gotten into this position.

"Wow," said Laura, watching them. Their legs seemed to be so long as they wrapped around each other and the visual they were creating was symmetrical and beautiful. It seemed so intimate, rubbing their most pleasurable body parts together like that.

Sophie reached her hand out and grabbed Laura's, then pulled her towards her and kissed her. Alice reached out for Jenna and they kissed, too.

As Alice and Jenna found their way into their own 69 position, Sophie pulled Laura on top of her. She kissed her and stroked her hair, then spanked her buttock as Laura thrust her pelvis so that her clitoral area was touching Sophie's. Sophie ground her body into Laura's and Laura thrust up and down so that their clitorises were rubbing and they were feeling the same rhythm against the same part of their bodies. Sophie moaned loudly and Laura did the same as the intensity grew. Sophie grabbed Laura's hair and tugged it, then lifted her head up and kissed her breast. Laura kept rubbing herself against Sophie and found herself close to orgasm. She looked at Sophie's face and watched as her mouth opened and her eyes rolled back. When she knew that Sophie was about to cum, she allowed herself to come and fucked her even faster. Sophie's fingernails dug into Laura's back and she screamed, "Yesss! Yes! That's it! Yes!"

Sophie came powerfully and Laura felt the intense throbbing against her. She came, too and a warm liquid came gushing from her vagina. She looked down and saw that she had soaked Sophie's legs and the sofa bed, as her orgasm had caused her to release a gushing squirt.

"Oh my God," she said.

"Don't worry," said Sophie, "That's so hot."

She kissed Laura again and stroked her hair. Both of them lay back on the sofa bed and watched as Alice and Jenna licked each other with their arses in each other's hands.

Alice and Jenna were licking each other softly, clearly tired from the evening's events and they were both making their way steadily towards a satisfying orgasm. Their tongues slowly and lovingly played with each other's clitorises and occasionally reached inside their wet vaginas. They kept a consistent pace and, when Alice felt Jenna starting to tense pre-orgasm, it was enough to send her over the edge herself.

Both girls let out long, satisfied moans as they came, then lay back on the sofa bed with Sophie and Laura. They were all soaked with sweat and vaginal fluids and their hearts were all pounding heavily as they returned to their normal rates.

"That was... awesome." Said Jenna and Alice readily agreed.

"Totally unexpected, but totally awesome," Alice said.

Sophie and Laura were holding hands as they lay down and they both nodded their heads.

"Wow," said Sophie. She couldn't quite believe what had happened. She was still breathing quite rapidly from all of the pleasure and excitement and her eyes were closing as she felt herself falling to sleep.

"It was... something else," said Laura.

The four girls took it in turns to go to the bathroom, then, without putting any clothes back on they lay down next to each other on the large sofa bed. Sophie, on her way back from the bathroom had grabbed the chocolates out of the fridge and they all ate one before resting their heads and closing their eyes.

They were so exhausted that they fell asleep together with very few more words. Sophie held Laura's hand for at least half of the night, and Alice slept with her head touching Jenna's breast.

–-

Alice woke up first at around 7am, and she was immediately surprised by her surroundings. She shook her head as she remembered what had happened, then wondered how the others would feel about it. She stood up to try and find her clothes, when she saw Jenna's eyes open also.

"Good morning," she whispered, hardly looking Jenna in the eye. "I'm just looking for my clothes."

Jenna said nothing as she sat up. She also started looking for her clothes, which soon cause Sophie and Laura to rise.

"Morning you two," said Alice, "We're just finding our clothes."

Nobody was looking anybody in the eye as they scrabbled around to find their clothes to put on. Sophie walked nakedly to her bedroom and pulled on a bathrobe, then she went to the kitchen. She put on the kettle and started to prepare coffee for the girls. She knew how they all liked it: Laura – black, one sugar, Alice – white, no sugar, Jenna – white, no sugar. She liked it the same as Laura: without milk.

As she prepared the drinks, Laura walked into the kitchen to join her.

"I'll help you bring them through," she said, still not looking her friend in the eye properly as they carried the drinks to the living room and put them on the coffee table.

Jenna was the first to break the tension.

"That was one crazy game of truth or dare," she said lightheartedly, making a point of looking at all three girls in the eye and smiling. Sophie looked back and smiled, then looked around at the others.

"It was quite something, I hope everyone feels OK today?" She said.

These two talking as though everything was normal seemed to relax Alice and Laura, and they nodded in agreement.

"I'm fine," said Alice, "I'm fine," said Laura. "Thanks for the coffee."

Laura smiled at Sophie in the same way as she normally did, relieving her and relaxing the vibe in the room. They sat and drank coffee together, whilst discussing their days ahead. It was Saturday, so Alice and Sophie would be at gymnastics in the afternoon together. Laura was visiting family, and Jenna had a date.

"Ooh! A date!" The girls had said excitedly. Jenna didn't spill any information, though. She just smiled and tapped her nose.

"I'll tell you when there's anything to tell," she said mysteriously. This both frustrated and intrigued the others, but they admired her ability to not say anything.

After a few moment's silence, Jenna started to speak again.

"I'm really happy to have had that experience last night. Thanks, you girls," she said. She was smiling and obviously sincere.

"Me too," Sophie said quickly. "I think I've really learned a lot."

Alice and Laura looked at each other and nodded.

"It was good to have the experience," said Alice.

"It was a good experience," said Laura.

They drank their coffees then one at a time went to wash. When they were feeling more fresh, the conversation came up again.

"It's funny though, isn't it," said Jenna, "How it all started with a 'would you ever'..."

Alice laughed. "It is. I'd never have guessed that the night would have turned out like that!"

They all shook their heads.

"Never in a million years," said Laura. She looked at Sophie and they held a gaze for several seconds, then she looked away.

"I have to go," said Laura. She hugged Alice, Jenna and Sophie – giving Sophie a slightly longer hug – then walked out of the door.

"See you in a couple of days, I'll text you," she said, then made her way to her car.

"I should get going, too, but I'll see you this afternoon," said Alice.

"See you this afternoon," said Sophie, and hugged her. Alice hugged Jenna, too, then left.

"Mind if I stay for one more coffee?" Said Jenna. Sophie smiled. Jenna was always the last to leave, as she preferred it at Sophie's flat to her own, shared accommodation.

"Of course," she said, then made them both another coffee. They drank it together and talked some more about the impossibility of empathy between a man and woman. Sophie began to suspect that Jenna had really put some thought into this, before they'd played the game last night, and Jenna seemed to have a kind of awareness that Sophie had started to think about lesbians before, too.

When Jenna left, at around 9.30am, Sophie tidied and cleaned her living room. When it was almost clean and tidy, she sat on the sofa where everything had happened. She looked at the various points of the sofa where she remembered licking her friends, and being licked. She remembered Laura rubbing her clitoris against hers, and them both cumming together. She inhaled and exhaled deeply as she cleared the remains of the night away, and walked to the shower.

–-

I don't know if or how I can ever look at a man again. I have no desire to suck a penis, or to feel chest hair or a beard rubbing against me.

Laura, Jenna and Alice were so soft. Their skin felt like silk against mine and when it was sweat-covered I loved how my hands glided across their bodies.

I adored the taste of all of their sweet clitorises and the sounds they made as they came. When Laura came inside my mouth, her buckling body against me made my own body buckle. It was like an electric energy between us. Jenna was right about empathy. How can a woman ever fully empathise with a man, or vice versa?

I think I'm going to come out soon. I'll tell my friends, they can't mind, can they? Some of them might feel the same, after last night.

I don't want to make things weird between me and Laura. We've been friends for so long. Perhaps we shouldn't have sex again. Or maybe she'd like to. I definitely would if she'd like to. It was so good...

I loved sitting on Jenna's face. When she licked me she constantly took me by surprise. She has skills. I think she'll want to do it again. People always want to repeat things that they're good at, don't they?

As Sophie washed herself in the shower, these thoughts rushed through her head alongside visual memories of the previous night. She knew that she would never forget it, and also strongly felt that it was the start of something. Whether it was the start of a different kind of relationship with her friends, or the start of a different kind of relationship with women in general, she wasn't sure. There was one thing Sophie was becoming increasingly certain of, though. She was a lesbian.