Truth or Dare

Story Info
Who's up for drinking games with six beautiful Futas?
10.2k words
4.62
72.4k
260
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Chris heard the rumor he dismissed it. It was laughable. The idea that such a petite, beautiful woman could be packing a cock? No way. He felt bad for Gina, and wondered why someone would make up such a thing and spread it around. She had always seemed so nice, even if he didn't know her that well.

They'd had a few classes together over the past two years, as any other undergraduate engineering students would, but large lecture halls weren't the best place for casual conversation. This semester was different, Gina was one of the seven other students in his discussion section. He'd be seeing a lot more of her, and he was more than ok with that.

When she walked in on the first day of class he was blown away by how beautiful she was. She had stunning long golden blonde hair that lit up the room and which caught his eye every time she ran her hand through it or tossed it to the side. Her bright blue eyes drew him in every time she spoke with her voice that was bright and melodic. And her body fit his type to a T. She was small, with big round breasts that she loved to accentuate with low cut tops, showing her wonderful cleavage off to the world. Today was no exception, she wore a yellow sundress that barely came down to her knees and sat down across from him in an empty desk. He watched her legs underneath the desk, crossed daintily and one foot bobbing up and down, her yellow flat dangling off the tip of her toe.

Truth be told, there were a lot of girls Chris fancied at school. He was fortunate to attend a university that had an almost 60/40 split of women to men, and where almost everyone looked great. He had always been fond of Gina when he saw her, but now it was as if he saw her differently. Why would someone say that about her? He felt bad for her and wanted to get to know her better but another part of him wondered, what if?

Chris had never been one to have just a single crush, nor was he interested in exclusivity, not in relationships, and not in sex. So it was strange that he couldn't stop thinking about Gina. She started appearing more frequently in his fantasies and his heart began to race whenever he spoke with her. It was never more than small talk before or after class, but he was eager to take it further.

After the first week of class he went home for the weekend to a family wedding, so by the following Friday Chris was eager to go out and party. His discussion section ended at five, and he wanted to get to the gym and home for dinner before changing and going out, but he had yet to nail down where. He spent the latter half of the meeting planning out his night and scouring facebook for leads on parties.

He was still deep in thought as he collected his things and approached the door and was startled when Gina bumped into him.

"Looks like someone's in a hurry!" She giggled.

"Oh, sorry." Chris said awkwardly.

She followed him out into the hallway walking alongside him. "Got big plans tonight?"

"Actually, no. Do you know of anything going on?"

"My friend Amber is throwing a little thing at her place. D'you wanna come?" She flashed a smile and Chris realized she was flirting.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Where at?"

"Here." She took his hand and wrote the address on his palm. Chris knew a text would have been more practical, but her touch was enough to make his cock stir.

After she finished writing the address on his hand, she told him she had to go and that she hoped to see him later.

Chris was fired up and excited by the prospect of getting to know Gina more at this party. It was the closest thing to a date he'd had in months. Not that he wasn't getting action, his general modus operandi was to meet and hook up with girls at parties. That was what he had been hoping to do tonight until he got a more personal invitation from Gina.

His motivation carried him through an extra-long workout session at the gym, after which he ran all the way home. In the shower he went through his normal party night ritual, a quick jerk to "prime the pump." As he called it. It didn't hurt that a preemptive orgasm made him last longer too.

As he stood in the hot water he pictured Gina. Her face. Her body. Her cock? He had thought about her a lot for the past two weeks, and the rumor he had heard was never far from his mind, but it had never before come up while he was stroking it.

He had been picturing her sitting at the desk across from him wearing her tight yellow dress when she spread her legs and revealed a cock between them. He paused briefly in bewilderment before realizing how arousing it was and then cautiously continued stroking himself. He had become so hard and sensitive that it only took two two or three more pumps for him to climax.

Almost immediately he regretted it. Not only did it feel bizarre to fantasize about a cock, he felt bad about giving validation to the rumors that had been spread. As he got out of the shower and toweled off he smiled to himself, thinking that by tomorrow morning he'd be able to definitively put them to rest.

He was still busy thinking about the evening ahead as he got dressed and didn't notice his roommate pop his head into his room.

"Looks like you found your party, huh?"

"Yeah, guess so." Chris avoided eye contact. It wasn't that he didn't like Tyler, it was just that he found flying solo to be a more effective way to get laid.

After a moment or two of silence, Chris looked back towards the door. Tyler was still standing there. He raised his eyebrows in question. "So, what's up? Where is it?"

"It's not like that man. It's just a small hang. I was personally invited, I don't know if it'd be cool to bring someone else."

Tyler scoffed. "Like hell. I'm coming." He stepped back away from the door and the door began to shut behind him until he turned at the last moment and caught it. "Where are we going?"

Chris sighed. He knew there was no arguing with Tyler when he was determined. "It's at this girl's house. Her name is Amber I think."

"Shit, Amber Delucey?"

"I'm not sure."

"Who invited you?" Tyler had stepped back into the room now. He was clearly intrigued.

Chris hesitated. "Gina."

Tyler raised his eyebrows and smiled. "You know shes...?" He paused at the word, gesturing vaguely with his hand.

"That's just a rumor. Don't be a dick."

Tyler shrugged. "Ok. Ok. Whatever you say. You know, I heard the same about this Amber chick too. She doesn't even go here—she used to maybe—I'm not sure. But apparently, she's fucking gorgeous so if I get too drunk you know..."

"What?"

"Don't let me fuck her. I don't need any more surprises in my life. Sounds like a fun party though!" Tyler left the room and laughed heartily as he walked down the hall towards his bedroom.

The rest of the evening passed slowly. He didn't arrange a time to meet up with Gina, and realized that he had no way of getting in touch with her; he didn't have her number and she wasn't on facebook. They decided that they'd head over a little after eleven to catch the party in full swing. In the meantime, Chris and Tyler hung out in the kitchen killing the time by pregaming with cheap beer. Tyler had stopped making comments about Gina or Amber and Chris started to feel better about the prospect of having a wingman. At the very least if he didn't catch Gina, or if he had misread her signals he'd have someone to hang with all night.

When it came time to leave, they were already fairly drunk. Chris had been drinking more heavily than usual in effort to quell the nerves he felt. He wasn't sure why he had been nervous before, but it was gone now. He couldn't wait to see Gina.

The place wasn't far, so they decided they'd walk the twenty minutes there. It hadn't started to get cold there yet and they knew that they ought to savor the good weather while it lasted.

"So, would you fuck her?" Tyler asked as they turned down Thatcher Avenue for the last three blocks to the house.

"Who?"

"C'mon really? Gina."

"Yeah. Definitely." The thought of saying the words made his cock stiffen in his pants.

"Even if she's packing?" Chris could hear the smirk in Tyler's voice.

"I don't know man,I don't think it'd be a deal breaker. She's fucking hot." He waited for a response and when he didn't hear one he added, "I still think it's just a nasty rumor."

"You'll have to tell me how it is."

Chris had expected a house party but when they got to the address Gina had written on his hand the building was quiet and subdued. There were lights on inside, but certainly no signs of a major party. Chris had rewritten the address into his phone as soon as Gina had walked away, but now he doubted himself. He looked at his hand to double check but much to his dismay found that the shower had rinsed the ink off his hand.

"This is it?" Tyler sounded unimpressed.

"Guess so. Might as well check it out."

From the porch he could hear animated voices from inside the house which made him feel better. He thought maybe a smaller setting would be better for talking. Still, his usual strategy was to get girls on the dance floor, and for that, they'd definitely have to go elsewhere.

He rang the doorbell and immediately heard footsteps running towards the door.

When the door opened Chris gasped. He was face to face with the second most beautiful girl he had seen all day and she was topless except for a lacy black bra. She had enormous breasts that threatened to spill out of her bra and into the night. Even just standing in the doorway Chris felt he could feel the heat radiating off them and had trouble pulling his eyes away to check out the rest of her. When he did he found her face was almost as pretty as her body was sexy. She had smooth dark olive skin with bright green eyes and long wavy black hair that came almost down to her tits. She was older, he could tell, but only by a few years, mid-to-late twenties he guessed. It gave her a dignified look that only added to her appeal.

"You must be Chris!" She lunged forward and gave him a big hug. He felt her breasts press up against him as his hands clasped behind her on her warm bare skin. His cock sprang to attention at her touch.

"Hi there. I brought a friend, hope that's alright. This is Tyler."

"Of course! We've been starving for boys all night!" She winked at him. "I'm Amber, nice to meet you both!. As you can see, we're in the middle of a game of truth or dare. Come on in, I'll get you both some shots so you can catch up!"

She led them to the living room where five other girls were sitting on the floor. Unfortunately no other clothing had been removed, but Chris spotted what appeared to be two different colored lipstick marks on either cheek of Gina who looked up at him and smiled when she saw him.

She had on a tight halter top which firmly hugged her tits and came down just above her belly button and a tight black mini skirt which hugged her thighs which she had together, kneeling on the floor.

Tyler said hi to the other girls, and they happily introduced themselves. Chris barely was able to pull his attention away from Gina to catch their names, Anna, a cute redheaded girl, Lexi, a tall athletic type, Jackie, a petite half asian girl, and Kira, a spunky girl with short dyed purple hair, her body was boyish but she showed up the little curves she had with clothing so tight it looked practically painted on.

When Amber returned she carried a plate with six shots on it. "Ok, take these and then we'll get the fun going!"

"I think you're two short." Tyler said.

Amber laughed. "No, these are for you guys."

Chris gave Tyler a look, shrugged and grabbed the first shot.

When they finished the girls cheered and Chris and Tyler took their seats on the floor. Chris next to Gina, and Tyler between Amber and Kira.

"Ok, who should we start with, Tyler or Chris?" Amber polled the room.

"Chris!" Gina shouted out first, grabbing his hand as she did.

"Ok, Chris. Truth or dare?"

Chris looked at Gina and shrugged. "Truth I guess. We'll start simple."

Lexi laughed. "We started simple an hour ago. We're getting to the good stuff now!"

When the laughter died down Jackie spoke up. "How big are you?" She giggled.

"You mean my dick?"

"What else would I mean?" She smirked.

"I mean I've never measured—"

Lexi scoffed. "Oh come on, everyone's measured."

"It's about this big." Chris used his hands to illustrate about six or seven inches.

The girls oohed and smiled at each other. He looked over at Gina and she gave him a little impressed nod.

"Ok now Tyler, truth or dare?" Amber asked, continuing to moderate the game.

"Dare." He said grinning wide.

Amber thought to herself for a moment. "Ok, I've got one—and this will be fun for everyone. I dare you to close your eyes, and one of us is going to kiss you. If you can correctly guess who, you can have one of us take an item of clothing off."

The dare was met with a chorus of excitement from the girls. Chris was beginning to think he might not need the dancefloor after all. Gina had seemed mostly reserved so far, but judging by the company, he assumed they were all down to have some fun. He was also glad to have brought Tyler along. By himself, he surely would have been overwhelmed, figuratively and maybe literally as well.

Tyler closed his eyes and the girls leaned in and whispered to each other. When they finished deliberating Kira quietly scooted over to Tyler and grabbed him by the back of the head and dove into his mouth, giving him a passionate kiss. Chris was sitting seven or eight feet from them, but even he could see the motion of her tongue in his. She leaned down on him and pushed him back. His hands came up to steady himself on her body, finding her flat chest. Based on his reaction, Chris could tell that he hadn't intended to land his hand there, but she purred in satisfaction and so he left it, even running his thumb across her nipple. After almost half a minute she pulled away and returned to her place in the circle, wiping her mouth which was grinning wide.

When Tyler opened his eyes he turned immediately towards Kira and smiled. "Not bad, not bad."

"What? Are my tits really that much smaller than everyone else's?" She spoke with teasing indignation.

Amber laughed. "Ok, Tyler. Who's losing their top?"

Chris expected him to say Kira, and was surprised when he turned towards where he was sitting. "Gina!" She looked at him, eyes wide with shock. "This is for that time last year when you bailed on our study group!" He laughed.

She joined him. "Fair is fair." She lifted her top up and over her head and her tits bounced down, nestled just barely in a red strapless bra. Chris's eyes were drawn to them, they looked as though they could topple out at any moment.

"That was fun! We should do it again!" Jackie said.

"But Chris just went." Tyler grinned at him.

Amber spoke up. "No reason only the boys should get to play."

"Yeah but there's only two of us." Chris said defensively.

"What makes you think any of us are opposed to kissing girls?" Anna asked, speaking up for the first time.

The game proceeded as such for a while. First, Lexi correctly identified a kiss from Jackie, and forced her top off. Next, Anna kissed Amber, but Amber incorrectly guessed Jackie. Everyone mused about whether or not that meant Amber should take an item of clothing off, ultimately deciding that the penalty made the game more exciting. Amber pouted, and took off a sock. When the room groaned, she took off the second one. Jackie kissed Lexi back on her turn. Lexi seemed to remember what her lips felt like and was able to correctly identify her and even the playing field by removing Jackie's top. For Kira's turn she got to make out with Anna. When it came time to guess she was torn between Anna and Gina, and ultimately guessed Gina. The room laughed and Kira reluctantly took off her top. She wore a thin sports bra underneath, which her hard nipples poked through.

On Anna's turn the group decided one of the boys should kiss her, and Tyler volunteered Chris. Chris gave him a subtle glare, feeling as though it might endanger his chances with Gina, but conceded to play the game. As he approached her he considered giving her a chaste kiss but then decided that it would be better to play it big. He grabbed her by her hair and wrapped his lips around hers, giving her a deep and intimate kiss. With his left hand he reached forward and cupped her breast. He felt her surprise at his touch, but she seemed to like it. He didn't mind either, her breasts were a nice handful, and her bra was soft and pliable, giving him unimpeded access to her tit.

He found himself enjoying the kiss more than he expected to. He had never been into redheads, and this girl was by far one of the best kissers he had ever been with. When he finally did pull away he was sporting an obvious tent in his pants. Which he adjusted conspicuously as he made his way back to his spot.

When she opened her eyes Anna correctly identified him as the kisser, and then her eyes fell to his pants where she remarked, "You weren't lying, were you?" Everyone laughed. "Is it just tops? Or can I elect to have Chris take off his pants?" She asked Amber.

"That seems fair, what do we think?"

Everyone seemed to be in consensus, Tyler the loudest of all, much to Chris's dismay. When he took his jeans off it was harder to conceal his bulge, but he knew that this was not the time for modesty. Besides, it was arousing to see all these gorgeous women stealing glances at him. He had never felt more sexy.

Gina's turn was next and Amber was picked to kiss her. Chris watched on enviously as the two girls made out for over a minute. Gina's hand even slid into Amber's bra, caressing her bare breast, Chris even caught a glimpse of Amber's hard nipples which peeked out for a moment before she tucked it back into her bra.

When it came time to guess, it seemed all too easy for Gina to identify Amber. Chris wasn't surprised as she had easily the largest breasts of any of them, but even still, he sensed a certain familiarity between the girls.

"Well, it seems only fair that since all of us are half naked except for Tyler, that we have him take something off." Everyone seemed to agree, Kira most enthusiastically. "Pants or shirt, what will it be?" Amber asked with a seductive tone.

"Doesn't matter, it's his turn next, he'll lose the other!" Kira laughed.

Tyler pulled his shirt over his head and leaned back. "Bring it on girls."

Kira wanted to kiss him again, but the other girls decided that the more strategic play was to have Anna or Jackie kiss him. Both girls had similar body types. Kira agreed and Anna was chosen. Chris was just glad that whoever initially volunteered him had been drowned out.

It was weird seeing his friend make out with the same girl he had just moments before, but also tantalizing to watch her from an observant perspective. The girl knew how to kiss. The way she moved her head and body and just the pleasure in her face was exciting to watch. His cock couldn't get any harder, but he still felt himself growing hornier by the minute. He still wanted Gina above any of these other girls, but he was beginning to wonder if the possibility of a larger ensemble was on the table.

The ploy worked. Tyler couldn't identify Anna, he didn't even confuse her with Jackie, instead guessing Gina. He was down to nothing but his briefs. Chris suddenly realized that people were going to start getting naked in just a matter of minutes. The possibility of some kind of group sexual encounter was seeming more likely by the moment. He had completely forgotten about Tyler's comments about Gina and Amber until now. And what about the others? He found the thought easy to dismiss. These women were too gorgeous.