All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by BlueSkiesRedEyes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great read..

one of the best stories I've read. it was fun and exciting . more please lol..

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 3 years ago
hot story

stretched my panties and made a wet spot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was so hot and I am so envious.

CowbytrkdrCowbytrkdrabout 3 years ago

So sexy. Wish I could have a play partner like these to play with.

TwoStrokesToMidnightTwoStrokesToMidnightabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! Hopefully the start of a lonnnnng series!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

I love the romantic flair you wove into his encounter with each of them, especially Gina. Would like to read more about their unfolding relationship and group interactions.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 3 years ago

This is not usually my thing. But the story is well written and exciting. I must say I loved it. But I really wanted Tyler to take it instead of Chris.

warlokk48warlokk48about 3 years ago

That was so hot, my kind of party

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this a lot. The mix of personalities was fun and very sexy. I'd encourage you to write more in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A surprisingly funny and light hearted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wasn't that good. I think this story would've worked out way, way better if you only used 1 MC, not 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written indeed, I'd enjoy a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, but I wish towards the end they could’ve talked about only being a top. I mean he should be able to fuck her every once in a while.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunabout 2 years ago

Lucky Chris & Tyler.

Client8Client87 months ago

Nothing against this story, but I've come across so many others of the same theme . Rarely do I find a story of this genre that doesn't include either an assertive, or often, plain aggressive futa, hypercompliant "virgin" male, and an utterance of the "good boy" in his reference.

Otherwise, this is well written, mostly error free and a good length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueSkiesRedEyes@BlueSkiesRedEyes
For anyone who remembers the series that got me started (The Succubus Upstairs), I'll be releasing the entire novel here on LE sometime close to March 27th. I wish I could provide an exact date, but it's hard to say how long after submitting a story gets published on this sit...