All Comments on 'Truth or Dare Ch. 03: Take Me Tom'

by RebeccaCherie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Rebecca You've Been Hiding Your Lamp...

...Under the proverbial bushel, you write well! Really well... and unless this is all made up feelings, you are, you are, you are... female. Wanting the sub feeling of being totally female, yet you also describe the pride in your name and what you really are... truly remarkable. Lots of memories, I just had to have one of those 'guns' too. Thanks for sharing these wonderful thoughts and feelings, and hope you will write more for us next time!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCheriealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Josie, BlueSky, thank you.

Josie, yes, I feel totally fem. Always have always will. I am sure many readers relate to this feeling, yourself included seemingly. I know the gun was a little naughty. I do have a little plastic one in case a man ever needs to take me at gunpoint !!! :-)

Xxxxx

Rebecca

Boo96Boo96almost 10 years ago

My darling Rebecca.....You've really outshone yourself this time. This is EXACTLY how we have always imagined it will be..... Great story, darling.....

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Very good.

Needs more and longer chapters Rebecca.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
It's a shame life isn't this simple

Life happens while we think we're trying to control what might be. How often do we try to plan every minute of a future event only to look back on the actual situation to realize the reality was better than the fantasy. These two were both READY to make a play for each other; for the first time they were on the same track heading in the same direction. The story could have been better, longer, more detailed prelude ... but it wasn't necessary. Rebecca knew both were ready and didn't need to waste time. Even if it could have had more colorful detail, it was complete as it is. Good story.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Dressing

I don't think that dressing up would be be anywhere near as sexually arousing for a girl as it is for a boy.

I'm dressed and made up at least as much as I am not and always when having sex with my boyfriend. I could have naked sex with another guy, but becoming a girl and still having sex be gay is the best of both worlds!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous