All Comments on 'Trying It Out'

by Jb0664

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Are we OK?" Nope, as soon as she gets the itch for more again she'll find Shane or some other guy. He's satisfied with his wife, she isn't satisfied with him anymore. He was a fool to open the box, now it is only a matter of time until he is either a cuck or she kicks him to the curb. You can't have it both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

According to most of the IR writers there are no men other than those black who have big dicks. Dicks that typically don't exist beyond the bbc fantasy. Not only was the anatomy ridiculous, so was the dialogue and premise. No woman tells her husband to drop trou and then encourage another woman to fuck it. That very same woman who tells her husband she loves him more than anything else in the world and would never cheat. I guess she loved a large cock more than her husband. Stupid.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Sorry

It was a waste of my time. If your happy with what you why jeopardize it someting so childish, why would two women just happen to talk about their husbands penis size, I don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my (albeit limited) experience with women of color the labia MINORA is that nice contrasting pink while their labia MAJORA matches boob color. Being curious I just had to use my tongue to see if there was any difference in taste or texture. No diff … pussy is pussy and all good. One was the sweetest and most responsive I had the pleasure of engaging (love when you can feel and taste the woman getting excited and hot). Most pungent pussy I’ve had was a cracker stripper in Alabama (joint was collocated with a decrepit motel). Drunk as I was I couldn’t get my face close without starting to gag. Wonder how many redneck loads she already had in there, looked like that red-haired mess hadn’t been washed in quite a while. She didn’t seem to care but glad I had enough sense to use a jimmy despite my drunken horny state because my johnson would probably have fallen off later if I didn’t. Definitely a sloppy fuck, but still a good nut.

Thanks author for stirring my memories of the good dark pussy (and not so good white cunt) I have enjoyed … not so much variety spiciness now a days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in the correct category so that no one has to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. They could set-up a schedule of monthly (or more) swapping of wives. Variety is the spice of life.

bdave2bdave2almost 2 years ago

Too bad about all the huffy negative comments. This is a fantasy for Pete's sake. I thought it was a fun story and well written.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

The nay-sayers seem to equate "love" with "genital ownership".

How many of them allow their wives to go out for a massage, allowing so strong guy to run his hands all over her body? And how many guys want their wives to remain faithful, while they lust after some stripper in a club?

Good story. And they'll never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d take issue with the generalisation that men easily separate sex from love.,Some may do and I suspect more women do but not all men

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 2 years ago

I think it was a great story, and I'll be checking out your other stories, too. People complain about categories and silly points about stories, completely ignoring some obvious points: 1. It's just a story. Probably fiction or at least partially fiction. Relax, and just take it as what it is. 2. The "Loving Wives" category IS and HAS BEEN where these stories are for a long, long time. If this type of story runs you wrong, if the thought of a wife having sex with someone besides her husband riles you up, just exercise your freedom and your good judgment and...wait for it...DON'T READ THESE STORIES. Just a little PSA.

deweydec613613deweydec613613almost 2 years ago

Nice story… definitely hit close to home since we have a friend couple that is black and her name is Glenda. I’ve always wondered what she would be like in bed. The thought of my wife getting bigger than my six inches is also a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well the two women seemed to have a plan. However they prob had different motives. Getting the wife to fuck the BBC of her hubby has now ruined her for sex with her own hobby with smaller dick. So the white wife will try to stay faithful but she will keep thinking about how wonderful that black cock was until she finds some more. Maybe she will tell hubby she wants to go out with girls from work friday nite. Whatever the excuse she uses it is really to find more BBC. She will come home later and later until she don't return at all. All because her slimey black friend wanted to wreck the white wife's marriage just because she could. What ever hubby was thinking he didn't realize how letting his black buddy show his black cock to his wife was going to ruin his marriage. He realize that next time with his bored out second wife. Yhe white hubby buried himself yo the hilt cuz the black hib had her already stretched out like the white wife is about to become. The white marriage is ruined thanks to black wife constantly telling white wife that she needs more experience with bigger and black cocks. It is just a matter of time now till divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fag Cuck Shit: "My dick twitched at my thought that she thought about fucking another guy." Thanks for the effort. I suspect someone else will write the sequel. We already know how that story and their marriage ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife Patty talked me into a swap with a coworker of hers Ernest and his wife. He was a big black guy with a beautiful white wife I was told. He was a charmer that I had met at their company party. When the party was over Patty and I went to our room. We started messing around and shortly there was a knock at our door. Party said that is probably our guest are we ready for this? I guess I just happy it's one and done. Truth be known I had done some research on him. He actually wasn't married. I wasn't sure if he had a girlfriend live in or what his situation was. Was the woman that I was supposed to have I didn't have a clue. If she didn't suit me I was ready to call this off instantly. I opened the door and he was by himself with flowers. Just to be funny I said thanks. He laughed and said sorry man you're not my type they are for Patty. O I said. Come in. Patty and I had been playing around but we wer still fully dressed. We talked a little and I asked where's your wife. She had an emergency back home and flew out earlier this evening. He asked do you mind if we go ahead and do at least half of sex act tonight. You mean you and Patty? Yes he answered. So what would I be getting out of this? Man you can watch and I'm sure you could learn some new tricks from me. You know the old saying happy wife happy life. I was getting more upset. I looked at Patty and said Patty I think you and I need to talk don't you think? Yes in a quiet voice. Ernest asked would you like for me to step out in the hall for a few. I said step out into the hall. I shut the door and quietly told Patty to go into the restroom and stay there until I told her to come out. Why she asked? Do you really know this guy ? Well he's worked there for a few years. Have you ever seen his wife. Well yes twice. Really I done some checking on him and he is not married never has been that I can find and he is paying child support to 3 different women. OMG I didn't know. She asked what are we going to do. I know for sure you are not having sex with him period. I said stay in the room I will send him away and you listen if he causes any problems call the front desk for security. I opened the door and said Ernest we think it's best you leave and make sure you stay away from my wife. Do you understand? He started running his mouth and I said go now before security comes. He took off. He never bothered Patty again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written nice read very believable women do talk in private and most are curious about blk men. Needless to say here tight little white pussy will always crave that bbc now only time will tell if she stays with hubby and average sex keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My one experience with a BBC was a big disappointment. He filled me up like my husband couldn't but he lasted 30 seconds and was done for the night. Happy that you had a better experience. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And probably didn’t feel a thing and neither did she , you went limp after 10 or so strokes she didn’t even notice until you pulled away then she quit her pathetic fake grunting and her false embellishments. You both knew at that very moment you were never going to be enough for her to even feel let alone satisfy her and she knew it as well ! The only good thing is you parted as distant friends and the divorce was easy ! You went on a mission to find another first timer but gave up after a few years of trying settling for street whores and call girls when you recurved a large bonus check , but alas there was never a tight pussy ever again in your future . Things were much easier for her as she went to work at a black owned and operated strip club as the new patron pleaser she couldn’t be happier and you couldn’t have been sadder , finally biting a bullet with your wife’s old dildo clasped in your hand , you had went a had a wedding ring exactly like hers made to fit the toy , your lips kissing it in your last moment and tears streaking down onto the note that simply said , “ There no going back , I know I’ve tried desperately, goodbye “!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story, so true to my own experiences with my wonderful wife and our best friends, a married couple, about 5 years younger than us. I can feel so much in the writing as it follows fairly similar along the lines of my own experiences. My wife and I shared many wonderful times with my best mate, including some experiences with him on his own. We did have a foursome once, when I left my wife being undressed by my mate and his wife and I made our way upstairs to their bedroom. We both looked down as they started to enjoy stripping each other, totally oblivious to the fact we were looking down at them from the staircase. It was a magical night, the first of many. After we satisfied ourselves we moved downstairs and watched our respective partners enjoying each other, finally joining them, as soon as they both hit their climax. Wonderful memories....

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

The only prob now is how often is Julie going to sneak out to have a secret fuck session with her new black lover, How many times the black wife brag to the white wife what she was missing. The wo.en set this all up to fool white hubby into letting this happen, he doesn't realize he has lost his wife permanently and has become a black cock whore now. White is such a slut, it would have happened sooner later. 5 stars for writer Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJb0664@Jb0664
I write erotic hotwife fiction; the kind of stories that I like to read. These stories reflect my fantasies and desires...to some extent. "The Black Eye" is my most creative story and is intended to be humorous. I hope you enjoy them. Any resemblance to actual events, places...