Trying Out the Neighbor's Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did?"

"Yeah, puta. You come over here with them biggi white titties busting out of that bikini, parading around talking about how much ya like my dick and wanting to get your hands on my cock. No wonder Binga's so hard."

"I'm sorry, that was my accent."

"But you do like my dick? Your body likes my dick too. Your nipples are tenting out that bikini top. Tell me you like that big black cock."

"I like your big black cock, Dre. I've never seen anything like it, it's so big."

"Meu pau foi construido para foder vadias brancas commo voce."

"What was that?" she asked.

Dre smiled at her. It meant, "My cock was built to fuck white sluts like you," but all he said was, "You glad I let you touch it?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Then give me a hand job."

"A what?"

"A hand job. Jerk it off. What do they call it in New Zealand?"

"A wristy."

"Then give me a wristy."

"I shouldn't."

"Fuck you, puta," he growled. "You can't leave me like this. You're stroking it now. When are you gonna get another chance to play with a cock like mine? A wristy ain't cheating on yo husband. Do this for me and we pretend it never happened and I leave you alone."

"I don't..."

"It's just a wristy, Gabby. Come." Dre walked backward. Gabby followed, her hand tightly gripping his cock. He straddled the air mattress he'd been laying on. "Kneel."

Gabby released his cock long enough to fall to her knees on the mattress. A shiver ran through her body as she looked down the length of his massive black cock and up the powerful masculine torso of her African neighbor. She lowered her eyes back to the black slong, ugly again with the foreskin wrapping around his cock head with only the long pee slit visible. She gulped, staring at it, her eyes widening as she looked beneath the giant dick. "Oh my god!" she hissed in disbelief.

"What, white girl?"

"Your balls are gigantic, they're as big as coconuts!"

Dre chuckled. This never got old. "Vou colocar um bebe negro em voce." Translated, he said, "Gonna put a black baby in you."

Gabby knew negro meant black and assumed bebe meant balls. "Yes, they are" she agreed, assuming he was commenting on the size of his black balls.

Dre grinned. "This is where you white women belong kneeling at the feet of da black man."

Gabby looked up and glowered at him, but a fresh wave of arousal had poured from her fanny the second she fell to her knees. The beat of the African drums was even louder in her ears. "How do I... where do I start?"

"Ya spit, gurl. Spit in your palms. Binga will help you lube him up."

Gabby kept one hand on the huge black cock, keeping the foreskin pulled back. She spit into the palm of her other hand. "What's a Binga?" she asked. "Does it mean prick or something?"

"Na girl. I named my cock after Mount Binga, the tallest peak in Mozambique."

"Oh," she said, surprised. "We had a Mount Binga in Queensland."

"Is kismet then."

Binga was indeed helping her lubricate its knobby head and shaft. Pre-cum was shooting out of the urethra in rather large amounts and when it wasn't spurting, his pee slit was still drooling the sticky fluid. The spurts of Cowper's fluid from Dre's cock head rivaled one of Henry's entire orgasms. If the fluid hadn't been clear, she might have assumed Dre was continuously ejaculating. Between her saliva and the pre-cum, her hands were starting to glide more smoothly up and down the giant shaft.

Gabby made the mistake of jerking him off too fast at first. His cock lined up with her forehead and she wasn't used to kneeling with her arms raised while making pumping motions. Her arms quickly began to tire and she slowed down. "Are you close?" she asked, twisting her hands around his shaft as she ran them up and down the length.

"Naw, gurl. You just started."

A part of her wanted to give up and run back home, but another part of her didn't want to let go of the giant black cock. She liked holding it. She liked feeling its heat, its pulse... its power. She didn't understand why kneeling at the feet of such a man had her fanny flowing like Humboldt Falls. Probably because she was ovulating and Randy for a good fucking. Mostly, she just wanted to see Dre's huge black slong erupt like the White Island volcano back home.

She sat up higher still working her hands along the shaft. Dre's slong was so large it would have taken four of her hands to completely cover it and it was so thick she couldn't close her fingers around the shaft. Jacking him off fast tired her arms too quickly so she settled for a slow steady pumping.

"This will help," he said, leaning down and running one beefy hand down through her hair and around the back of her neck.

Gabby gasped when he pulled out the knot on her bikini. "What are you doing?" she gasped, releasing his cock, her hands moving quickly to hold her cups over her breasts. His cock bobbed hypnotically just above her eyes.

"Letting me see them biggi white titties will help me get off quicker." He bent further down and pulled at the string behind her back. Gabby continued covering her breasts. Dre noticed her eyes were still fixated on his outthrust cock, the tip now bobbing before her lips and nose as he bent. "Now is not the time to be shy, neighbor. Make Binga cum."

For a moment, Gabby wondered how her planned afternoon sunbathing with Roni on Dre's deck had ended up with her kneeling topless and staring at the biggest blackest slong she'd ever seen in her life. Slowly, she moved her hands off her breasts, her bikini top falling to the deck. She reached out for Dre's black cock. It was ugly again with the foreskin having slid back up to engulf half the plum-sized cock head. She wanted to make it magnificent again and pulled the black turtleneck down and there it was in all its grandeur. She wanted to get Dre's huge cock off. Her hands came out and grabbed the shaft again.

"Now that's my girl," sighed Dre Mabuza, contentedly. "What nice white titties you have. If you get tired, you can lie down and let me fuck dem biggi titties."

"Uh, no thanks," she said, her mind picturing her squeezing his huge cock between her breasts. Luckily, she'd gained some of her strength back during the brief respite, but she'd also probably lost any of her progress getting the neighbor's cock off.

I like pink nipples," said Dre, staring down at her. "And I like long plump pink nipples.

Gabby flushed, embarrassed by the erectness of her nipples, but found herself staring up at his muscular body while arching her back presenting her nipples for him. Stop that Gabby, she scolded herself. She should have put her top back on, but truthfully, her nipples were so swollen they'd been scraping against the fabric of her top and she was relieved they were freed. She could feel the hot sun warming them, tiny droplets of sweat were forming on her breasts and chest. She needed to finish Dre off before she began to burn.

Gabby turned her attention back to getting the large cock off. She'd been stroking him slow and steady, but already her arms were starting to get tired. Henry was a decent lover, but he would have ejaculated a long time ago.

"Try talking to him?" suggested Dre.

"W-what?" she asked, confused.

"Binga likes compliments and dirty talk."

"Ah... Binga, you're so big," she said, hesitantly.

"Good. Keep going."

"It's so big. I love your big black African cock, Dre."

Binga shot out one of its geysers of Cowper's fluid. "Binga like that. Compare him to your husband."

"I... I can't. I shouldn't," she said, feeling guilty.

"Do it."

"You're so much bigger... and blacker. There's no comparison." She caught her hands trying to stroke him faster and slowed down again. "It's like they're two different things."

"They are different. That's a big black cock you're holding. How big is Henry, half that?"

"Smaller," she replied. She'd given Henry a wristy on their second date. Her hand had wrapped around the shaft with just the head sticking out. Jerking off Henry had been a lot easier than this. "And thinner."

"Henry has a little white boy penis. That cock in yo hands is a real man's cock. Whose is the superior, white girl?"

"I..." Gabby paused, flushing. "Yours is, Dre." Her cheeks turned red with shame, but it was true. "Your big black cock is superior."

Dre's cock seemed to expand even more. "Binga really likes that, Gabby. Thank him."

"Thank him? For what?"

"For allowing you to jerk him off."

What arrogance? she thought. He was the one that should be grateful she was even touching his ugly black skin let alone jerking off his ugly black cock... his ugly, but superior black cock. The superior black cock and its owner that she was kneeling submissively before and obeying his every word. She slowly began to see Dre in a different light. It wasn't just the cock that was superior, it was the man. No, she thought, her fanny gushing out more arousal as her vaginal muscles contracted in desire for the massive black cock in her hand. "Thank you," she whispered to the huge cock head just above her nose. "Thank you," she said again, meaning it, this time turning her face up to look at the possessor of such a superior cock.

Dre nodded, smirking. "Now show your appreciation for him by giving him a kiss."

"What?" she gasped, in horror. Touching it with her hands was one thing, but her lips?

"Give Binga a kiss, gurl." Dre laughed. "He doesn't bite, but he does spit like da Cuspideira."

"I can't..." she said, pulling the huge cock down while sitting up on her feet. The head was close enough to her nose, she could smell it. Dre's musky man scent filled her nostrils. The Miami heat and stuffing the huge cock inside the tight speedo generated a lot of sweat. It was the pungent smell of a real man and she didn't find it offensive, she found it intoxicating. Her eyes were still staring up at Dre as she pursed her lips and kissed the head of his cock. A tremor coursed through her body and another wave of lubrication ran down her thighs.

"Again, gurl."

"No," she told him. She was still holding it bent down to her mouth. She kissed it again. This time holding her lips against the head, her tongue flickering out briefly to lick it, tasting his pre-cum. She moved back, lowering her gaze so she was staring down the length of his cock. "No," she muttered.

"Again!" he ordered, in a loud commanding tone.

"Yes," she whispered, leaning in and kissing his cock head again. Dre's hand came down and held the back of her head, holding her lips pressed against his cock. Her tongue licked up the urethra, moving in a circle around the tip of his cock and then in a larger circle around the end of the bulbous head. The head pushed forward, forcing her lips to part wider, the glans slid under her upper lips, pushing into her mouth. A soft moan rose in the back of Gabby's throat as she began sucking her hated black neighbor's huge cock.

Dre ran his hands through her auburn hair, pulling her into his cock so that the head pushed her uvula up. She fought not to choke, trying to relax so she could take the thick monster. It wasn't easy. Henry wasn't easy. She gave him blow jobs on special occasions and she'd had to suppress the gag reflex on his smaller, much thinner penis. Dre's grip relaxed and he stroked her head a couple of times before letting go completely, but she didn't stop.

Gabby bobbed her head over the end of the shaft, her hand gripping the base and keeping it bent down toward her mouth. She quit staring down his cock and ran her eyes up his hard body, quickly lowering her gaze when her eyes met his and she saw the triumph in his eyes and the arrogant curl to his lips. She raised her free hand from the deck and hefted one of his balls. The huge black testicle was weighty and filled her entire palm. Her hand was too small to hold both his balls his scrotum was so big. When Henry was soft, she could cup his entire crotch in her palm and she often had when she was trying to arouse him for sex. There was no denying that her husband's white penis was inferior to Dre's large cock.

Gabby released his testicle and moved her hand up his thigh, gripping his waist and holding on as she began to suck faster. She couldn't quite manage half, but her throat was getting used to being so stretched out by the large glans of the huge cock. She wanted to relax her grip and move her hand down, slip it into her panty, and give some relief to the yearning need in her fanny.

"What do they call a puta that likes sucking cock in New Zealand?" asked Dre.

Gabby bobbed her head a few more times before pulling back. His cock had felt like it was swelling and she hoped this encounter was drawing to a close so she could go home and play with herself. "A woodpecker," she answered before returning her tongue to licking around the bulbous cock head. "But I'm not a woodpecker. This isn't something I enjoy." Her hand jerked the shaft while she licked around the head.

Dre laughed. "Well, you may not be a woodpecker, but you're a great cocksucker."

Gabby glared at him but went back to sucking his cock. This time she held the base with her thumb and forefinger while jerking off his shaft with her other hand. The hardness and swelling of his cock told her he was getting close so she increased her speed.

"For something you don't enjoy," he gasped, "you sure are enthusiastic."

Gabby pulled back but kept her lips pursed on the tip of his cock. "Just warn me before you giz," she told him before going back to sucking.

"Dayumn," he groaned. "I don't think Binga's ever been sucked so good."

Gabby felt a wave of happiness wash over her. Stop it girl, she scolded her brain. Don't be happy you're giving a black man a great blow job, but she couldn't help the pleasure she was feeling knowing Dre was pleased with her cock sucking skills. Maybe it was because she was ovulating and overly hormonal, but her glands were producing more endorphins and dopamine than ever. Maybe she did like sucking cock after all? Did Roni do this for him? If Dre was her boyfriend, she'd suck his cock every day, she wanted to get better at it, to take more of him, to deepthroat his huge cock, to please him even more. She stared back up at his face, but his head was thrown back, mouth slightly open. He was about to cum. This is where she belonged, kneeling before...

His previous words echoed in her brain. "This is where white women belong kneeling at the feet of da black man."

No! she thought horrified at what she was feeling. She pulled her head back, planning on finishing him off with her hands, but just as the hard flare of his coronal ridge flickered past her upper lips, his cock exploded.

Her mouth was instantly filled with a load of giz so big, it bulged her cheeks out and squirted out the corners of her lips. Gabby reared back, gulping the hot pudding thick load of sperm down her throat. His cock head instantly plastered her face with an equally large load of semen.

Henry had cum in her mouth once, leaving a little pool of weak runny seed on her tongue. It had tasted horrible and she had immediately spit it out in a tissue, pissed that he'd lost control. Dre's seed was having a different effect on her hormonally randy body. His thick giz tasted good, it was delicious and made her regret gulping it down so quickly. Luckily, he'd taken over and held his spurting cock on her bottom lip, several more delicious strands of his cum filling her mouth. He splattered her chest and tops of her breasts with more giz, leaving a strand in her hair, and another strand from her closed eye down to her chin. Her tongue flickered out, licking his tasty seed from around her lips. He pressed the frenulum down on her tongue and it spat several larger wads of sperm into her mouth. "I warned you Binga strikes like the cuspideira."

"What on earth is a cuspideira?" she asked, rolling his sperm on her tongue. The more she had, the better he seemed to taste.

"Da spitting cobra of Mozambique," he replied, jerking his cock off and launching several more wads of semen on her forehead.

Gabby licked and smacked her lips, still shocked by what had happened, yet wanting more of his seed in her mouth. "I can't see," she complained, using her forefinger to push large wads of viscous semen from her eyes towards her tongue.

"Let me get you something to wipe off with," said Dre. "Here, lie down."

Gabby felt his strong hands on her shoulders spinning her around and pushing her back until she was laying on the air mattress. His hands grabbed her hips. "What are you doing?" she asked, blind.

"Getting you a cloth." Dre pulled the strings on her bikini panty and yanked her bottoms right off from under her. "Here," he said, tossing the panty on her chest. "That thing is soaked."

Gabby grabbed her wet bikini bottom, but said, "Can't you use my top?"

"Just look at that pretty white pussy," he growled, not answering her.

Gabby was now nude and vulnerable. She brought her wet panty to her face, embarrassed that Dre now knew how aroused she was. She wiped his cum away from her left eye just as his cheeks scraped the insides of her thighs. "Dre?" she asked. His tongue touched her just above her anus and licked up, parting the folds of her fanny lips. Gabby gasped in pleasure, her hips lifting off the mattress into his tongue as he thrust it between her hot wet folds. "Dre?" she asked again, her word more of a moan this time. Gabby cried out as his tongue licked up and he sucked her swollen clit between his lips. "Dre?" she pleaded, still trying to wipe sperm out of her eyes. "Sto..." She wanted to tell him to stop, to tell him that that part of her was off limits, but by the time the words were forming in her mouth, she could feel a much-needed orgasm growing. He continued licking up her slit and sucking on her clit as he pushed two fingers inside her wetness. "Don't stop," she begged, humping his fingers. "So good." He flicked his fingers deep inside her and it was all over. "CUMMING!" she screamed, humping his fingers even faster.

"Wow," she moaned, coming down from her orgasmic high. Dre's two fingers were bigger than Henry's penis and more flexible. It had been one of her bigger orgasms.

He wasn't done with her either. Dre cupped his biceps under her knees and spread her thighs wider. "Fuck, that's a pretty white pussy," he said again.

Gabby felt her cheeks flush, not liking the spread-open view she was giving him. But he released one of her knees and soon she could feel his fingers pushing against her fanny again and the thought of having another strong orgasm had her raising her crotch into his fingers. As wet as she was, his fingers had some trouble entering her again. The hard knob pushed her fanny lips inward until they stretched open, slowly parting for an oversized intruder way too big to be a couple of fingers. Thumb maybe? If so, it was a damn big thumb. Finally, her labia embraced the bulbous intruder and it pushed inside her. Gabby threw her ruined panty down and gave one last wipe to her eyes. She blinked them as she raised her head, staring in disbelief at the hard black log slowly penetrating her pussy. Dre was working his cock in and out, slowly pushing it deeper as her fluids lubricated it. Worse, her hips were responding to him, rising into each of his thrusts. The head of his cock alone was over 5cm and it looked like she'd taken another 5cm. "Stop. What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he snorted, still working his cock in deeper.

"Stop Dre. Take it out," she demanded. 12cm. 13cm.

"It'll fit," he promised, still working his hips.

"Sto... AAAHHH!" she gasped in awe as his cock passed 15cm, half his monstrosity, and the length of Henry's small penis. It felt better than Henry's of course, her fanny was so stretched out, she could feel every ridge and bulging vein on the shaft. Tremors of pleasure were radiating out from his cock, promising she would soon be experiencing some very large orgasms. "Take it out now!"