Trying Out the Neighbor's Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dres pushed her knees up and pulled back on his hips. His big black cock slowly slid out of her fanny. Gabby didn't feel relieved, she felt empty. Her legs twitched, wanting to wrap around his hips and pull his cock back inside her. She wanted its fullness again. "You want to try a different position or something?" he asked, cluelessly.

"No, you idiot, we can't have sex," she scowled, angrily, watching his cock head clear her fanny and fly up into the air, bobbing slightly, fluids flying off it like a dog shaking itself dry. "I'm a married woman and I love my husband."

"Henry doesn't have no cock like mine," he growled, gripping her knees tightly and pulling her back into him. No, he doesn't, she thought. "You sure you don't want to fuck? You're rubbing yo pussy on my balls like you want to fuck. You looked like you were about to cum."

"No. I... we can't." Damn him and damn her randy fanny, she was rubbing her crotch against him just beneath the root of his shaft. "We're trying to have a baby." Dres cock gave one of its large spurts of Cowper's fluid that could have been an orgasm for Henry. "My god," she muttered staring at it.

"We can fuck until you cum, then I'll pull out."

Yes, please. "No. Too dangerous." She seemed to remember that there was some sperm in precum. His might have more considering the volume and the fact that he'd just cum. "We can't," she muttered, eyes fixated on the African's monster cock. Unless he had a condom? Did they even make condoms this big? Shit, she'd already taken half of the thing without protection and the way it spat precum, she might already be pregnant from it. Without even experiencing it. "I'll suck you off again," she told it... him. And she found herself wanting to suck him again, but not as much as her fanny wanted him back inside it.

"You can suck Binga whenever you want, but you're looking at him like you want him to fuck you."

"No, I'm not, damn it. I just can't get over how big it is. How big is it and how much of that thing can Roni handle?"

"Around 32cm and she can take all of it," he said.

"No way," she stated, trying to stop rubbing her fanny lips against him, but whenever she quit focusing on it, her pussy reflexively went back to rubbing on him.

Dre placed some fingers on the top of his shaft and pushed it down so that the base rested on her brown pubic patch. "All of it."

"There's no way," she said again, starting to find the contrast between their skin colors erotic. Despite the fact his black cock looked like a hideous bloated worm, there was something sexy about its dark black skin superimposed over her white belly, and Dre's hard muscular body rising between her spread legs was just as hot. "The head's past my belly button!"

"How much do you think you could take?"

"I don't know, maybe half?

"You already took half. I could have gone a lot further, but I guess we'll never know."

Henry was only 15cm, just shy of 6in. At 32cm, Dre was bigger than a foot long, closer to 13in. The black man had one big prick! Gabby reached around under her breast and grabbed his cock. Dre quit pushing it down and let her hold it. She hated that such a magnificent cock looked like a burnt oversized pig in a blanket so she pulled back on the foreskin to let the big round cock head emerge. "It's too big," she muttered in awe of it. "There's no way I could have taken any more of it."

"I've never met a woman yet who couldn't take it- what did you call them- balls deep." Dre slowly began bucking his hips, thrusting his cock through her hand. "You could too. You got a body built for a big black cock."

"No," she hissed.

"Bolos deep."

"Impossible."

"I bet you can, Gabby," said Dre, pulling back far enough that his cock came free of her hand. It rose, the hood sliding up to cover part of the head. He grabbed the base and inched back, pressing his cock down. The end rested on her pubic mound, slowly crawling back through her brown pubic curls. As it slid down, they could feel the heat being given off by each other's genitals.

Her mind ran through ways she could stop this, slapping her hand down over her fanny, and rolling off the air mattress, but instead, she said, "Put it in." Her heart rate increased; the pounding of African drums returned to her ears. She raised herself on her elbows to look down at the giant black slong pointing at her pussy. The large flare of his coronal ridge made the image of a plow come to mind. This plow wasn't pulled by oxen, it was pushed forward by an unyielding trunk-like battering ram. And the purpose of a plow was to lay furrows in fertile soil before the farmer planted his... SEED!

Suddenly remembering how dangerous this was, Gabby was about to tell him to stop, but instead, all she did was gasp, as the bulging plow spread her pussy open again and pushed inside. "Yessss," she hissed as tremors of pleasure moved out from where he was penetrating her, with a pleasure that would grow the deeper he went. "Dre, you can't cum in me," she moaned relaxing her body and laying down on the mattress. He hefted her legs up raising her slightly and working his cock deeper. "And we're only seeing how much I can take, not having sex," she added. He grunted, not giving her an answer. "Understand?" she asked, raising her hips in time to the thrusting of his cock.

"Porra, sua buceta está apertada," he groaned, slipping back into Portugese. "Binga gosta de uma buceta quente e molhada"

Gabby hoped that meant he understood. She felt full and stretched again, but it felt good, promising large orgasms if she were to let it fuck her, but cumming on another man's cock would be the ultimate betrayal of her vows to Henry. She couldn't let it go that far. "Oh my god," she moaned in awe as he pushed deeper.

"There that's half," he grunted. Dre was sitting up on his knees, arms cupped under her knees lifting her crotch to level with his cock. He was covered in a sexy slick sheen of sweat. Rivulets were running down his face, dripping on her belly. She was covered in the same sheen as the Miami sun beat down on her skin. "How much more?"

"Don't know," she panted. "A few more centimeters?"

A few turned into four more as he pushed his cock in nearly eight inches deep. "You got this," he told her, giving her another two centimeters, nearly nine inches.

The pulsatile pounding in her ears changed from matching the beat of her heart to the pulses of pleasure building in her womb. Dre's big black cock was going to make her cum and she no longer cared if she betrayed Henry, she wanted it. The growing pressure in her womb promised a huge orgasm. Just as she thought it might explode from her, Dre's cock began to hurt. It was too deep now stretching her out too far. The promised huge orgasm faded rapidly and she was suddenly glad for the pain helping bring her to her senses. "That's it. No more. You're on my cervix."

For once, Dre seemed to listen to her. He quit plowing her deeper, but he kept pushing his cock against her cervix, knocking at her womb. She felt a hot wetness inside her, the wetness growing as he kept the light rapping against the opening to her womb. Gabby raised her head and slid her hand down her stomach. Her fingers turned sticky as they slid through the gooey trail of precum his cock had left behind. Dre's copious amount of Cowper's fluid! He was coating her cervix with it. There were theories that sex could induce labor, some hormones in semen softened the cervix. Her hand slid down under her belly button, she could feel the bulge beneath her skin. The bulge suddenly pushed forward moving deeper beneath her stomach. "Unh!" she grunted, wincing at the intrusion. Her thighs parted wider as Dre's testicles slapped against them.

"That's balls... balls deep, baby."

"I can't..." she gasped. "Can't believe it." Yet, there was no doubt his huge cock was buried to the root inside her.

"Like it?"

"Hell no! I'm so stretched out. It's uncomfortable. Unh! I feel strange," she gasped, writhing on the air mattress. Her belly was undulating down toward the root of his cock.

"Want me to take it out?"

"Yes! No! Wait, I'm not sure," she panted like she was in labor. She looked up at Dre, not liking the arrogant sneer plastered on his face. "It's not so bad now, starting to feel better." Gabby threw her head back and moaned. Her hands quickly found her nipples and started pulling on them. "Ohmygod, Dre! What are you doing to me?"

"That's your pussy being resized."

"Resized?"

"Adapting to big black cock."

"Oh god," she moaned, moving her head back and forth as her fingers pinched and pulled at her throbbing nipples. "So full... so full... so full of cock!

"Full of big black cock. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Good, yeah. Feels good, so good, gonna cum."

"Your pussy's resized now. It's only going to want big black cock from now on."

"NO!" she moaned in denial. "Henry?"

"Will never satisfy you again, if he ever really did."

A switch clicked in her brain and she no longer cared about Henry, all she wanted at that moment was to cum on Dre's giant black slong. "Please, need to cum. Need to cum so bad."

"You want to cum?" he asked adjusting a little, still on his knees lifting her.

"Yes."

"Ask."

Gabby groaned in frustration as her need grew. "Please, make me cum, Andy? I need it so bad."

Dre grinned in triumph and began slowly removing several centimeters of cock before pushing it back in. Soon he was pulling 5-6cm out before pushing back in. Gabby gasped humping her crotch up into his thrusts. She groaned in frustration when he pulled half his cock out and froze. "Want me to stop?"

"No," she begged. "Keep doing that."

"Doing what?"

"That thing you're doing... fucking me."

"You want me to keep fucking you?"

"Yes, keep fucking me. Fuck me, Andy. Just don't cum in me. FUCK ME!"

Dre started moving again. "Fuck you with what, puta?"

"BINGA!" she squealed. "Your big black cock!" She bucked her hips into his thrusting cock as Dre started fucking her faster. "Fuck me with your big black cock, Dre. OHMYGOD! CCUUMMMINNG!"

Gabby's body spasmed and she leaned up, grabbing Dre's huge biceps and pulling him towards her. He released her knees and fell on her. Gabby quickly wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling his cock in deep and trying to hold him still. She wrapped her arms around his back, clinging tightly to the black man. Her vagina contracted and squeezed over all 32 centimeters of his big black cock as the powerful orgasm rocked her body. "Binga's making me cum. Binga's making me cum," she whispered over and over again into his ear. Finally, to shut her up, Dre slammed his lips down against hers. Gabby hesitated only a second as his tongue probed her lips before she parted them and allowed his tongue into her mouth to play with hers.

Dre was a skillful lover. He waited for her body to relax before he raised himself with his powerful arms and began thrusting his cock again. Gabby groaned, playfully sucking at his lower lip, still raising her hips into his thrusts. She wanted to experience another one of those powerful orgasms and Dre was the man to do it.

She did cum again, three times, though not as intensely as the first, they were all big and better than any of the small ones she'd had with Henry. The first was when Dre began fucking her with almost his entire cock. The second when he picked up speed., fucking her faster than any man should without cumming after only a few thrusts. By the third, his cock had become a piledriver, plowing in and out of her fertile pussy. Dre kissed her before arching his back so that he could bend down and suck her nipple hard between his thick black lips. Her nipples had always been sensitive and she'd only cum with Henry when he played with them roughly. Dre's hungry sucking was causing pressure to grow in her womb again as another big orgasm grew, one that promised to be as big as her first. Gabby wrapped her legs back around his hips and started pulling herself up into him, fucking him back as fast as he was fucking her. "Ohmygod, Dre. I love your big black cock."

"Binga likes your white pussy," he grunted back.

"Binga's gonna make me cum again, Dre."

"Binga's gonna cum too."

"Not yet. Please let me cum first." Gabby clung tightly to Dre. "Unh unh unh," she grunted each time he buried his cock. The pressure grew and grew and grew to the point it was becoming painful. Gabby trembled and shook in her need to cum. This was going to be bigger than the first one, but she didn't know what her body was waiting for.

Her answer came a moment later when Dre, shoved in cock up to the balls and grunted like a rutting bull. Her mind only registered the horror that he was seeding her for a fraction of a second before her orgasm burst out of her womb consuming her mind and body with more pleasure than she'd ever felt before. She could feel every strong blast of his seed inside her fertile womb, each spurt of sperm increasing the intensity of her orgasm. Her legs wrapped around his hips holding his cock deep inside her so that he couldn't pull out, not that he was trying to. Her fanny clung tightly to the huge shaft, contractions squeezing and milking his cock for every drop of his seed.

They both slowly came down from their orgasms. Dre ground his cock into her. He felt even bigger inside her. His cock was radiating heat throughout her womb. She knew she was full of his fertile African seed, but she was too consumed with bliss to care. Dre turned his face towards her and brought his lips back down to hers. She held her lips tight a moment before reluctantly parting them and letting his tongue inside her mouth. A moment later, she was kissing him back, contented moans coming from her throat. Even though her fruitful womb was filled with his plentiful seed, that final orgasm had been worth the risk, not to mention her first orgasm with the ugly black man, and the three in between had been bigger than anything Henry had ever given her. So, she kissed him back, thanking him for the best sex of her life and finding herself more than a little jealous that Roni was probably fucking Andre every night.

Dre sucked her lower lip into his mouth biting it lightly before he pushed himself up and slowly removed his cock. It looked massive and swollen and much to her surprise when it cleared her fanny, his cock sprang up and sprayed a long strand of semen that reached her breasts and covered her belly in his pudding-thick seed. "So much cum," she muttered in awe of this man's voluminous seed. She slid her hand down and scooped up a large clump of his white seed, bringing it to her mouth so she could taste him again.

Andres wasn't even quite finished. He sat back on his knees, jerking his shaft off, several more jets of semen spitting out and landing on her stomach. A small pool slowly formed around her navel. She ran her hand down to her belly button and rubbed his semen into her belly, fighting a strong urge to push more of his seed into her vagina. She slid her hand up, rubbing his cum into her tits. A large gush of his semen abruptly poured out from between her legs bringing her out of the spell. "My god, what have I done?"

"Hopefully, you've just been bred by a real man," chuckled Andre.

Hopefully, she thought. No not hopefully! "I gotta get cleaned up." She raised herself and Dre pulled her to her feet. "I need to get your giz out of me."

"I can clean you up, puta," said Dre, scooping her up in his large muscular arms. "But my jizz ain't going nowhere." He unceremoniously turned and tossed her into the pool.

Gabby squealed as she hit the water. There was no shock as she went under, the Miami heat made it quite tepid. She kicked up, breaking the surface. After wiping the water out of her eyes, she glanced around the deck. Dre had disappeared inside so she went about cleaning herself off. She tried squeezing her vaginal muscles and was somewhat rewarded at the wide cloud in the water between her legs, but she knew there was still plenty of Dre's African seed trapped within her, she could feel it. It was hopeless, but she did her best to get clean.

Gabby swam over to the ladder and started pulling herself up, wanting nothing more than to get dressed and get home. She glanced over at the air mattress looking for her bikini, but there was no sign of it. She was stepping on another rung of the ladder when the sliding glass door opened and Andre appeared. Suddenly ashamed of herself and shy, she stepped back down lowering herself into the water. "Where's my bikini?" she asked.

"Messy so I took it inside."

"My robe then?"

"Keeping your bikini company." Andres crossed his arms and stared at her.

Gabby stared back, but mostly at his cock. It was still a monster and she couldn't believe that she'd taken the entire thing. It hadn't shrunk at all just gone limp. The root jutted out from Andy's crotch before falling and swinging slightly like a pendulum. His stance was wide, probably because his balls were so big. "Can you go get me my robe then?" she asked, annoyed with the black man.

"I got sometin for ya," he said before turning and entering the house. Andy returned a moment later and tossed her a wadded-up ball of white.

Gabby missed catching it and it hit the water. It wasn't big enough to cover her body and when she'd retrieved the balled-up cloth and wrung it out, she held it dangling. "A washcloth? Seriously?"

"Come inside, we find you sometin' ta wear, gurl."

Gabby used one hand to pull herself up the ladder, holding her arm across her big breasts and failing miserably to cover them. When she stepped onto the deck, she held the washcloth over her crotch and stood there staring at Andy angrily.

"Come on, gurl," he said, holding out his hand, his eyes taking in her wet and glistening body.

Still felt embarrassed, but she also knew she was being ridiculous, especially after what the two of them had just done. Gabby stood up straight and proud, lowering her arm from her breasts and dropping the wet washcloth. Dre's eyes swept over her body again nodding in approval. She looked down and took his hand, her eyes widening as they glanced at his crotch. His cock looked like it had risen slightly!

Dre led her into Roni's house and towards the stairs. "I'm sho Veronica has sometin for ya in her room." He kept holding her hand as they climbed up to the second floor, only letting go at the door to Roni's bedroom. He opened the door and held it open for her.

Gabby walked toward her friend's large white bed. She'd been in here before, helping Roni try on clothes for the occasional date. She was envious of Roni's giant walk-in closet. She turned towards it, but Dre grabbed her shoulder and fast walked her to the bed, pushing her down. "Hey, what gives?" she asked, pushing herself up. Her eyes widened in surprise when she felt the hard knob rising between her thighs. He'd already cum twice, he couldn't be up for a third time? Could he? "OOOMPH!" she grunted when the knob found its way between the folds of her fanny. "Dre," she gasped, "We can't." As he worked his enormous black cock in and out of her, pushing it deeper with each thrust, her arousal began to grow again and Gabby found herself pushing back into his thrusts, trying to get him deeper. "Oh god, fuck me. Just don't cum in me again," she told him relenting. She remembered the huge orgasms this cock had given her and sure enough, she had another big one at 20cm.

As the orgasm swept through her body, she was only vaguely aware that there was a sudden pressure against her sphincter. The pressure grew, her rosebud pushing inward, slowly opening. Gabby suddenly squealed as Dre's thumb pushed inside her ass. Her rectum clenched down tightly around the invader as Andre slammed more and more of his cock deep inside her pussy. Her orgasm had been fading, but suddenly it exploded from her womb again or she was having an orgasm on top of an orgasm. She didn't know and she didn't care. The orgasms she got from Dre's cock inside her were the most pleasurable things she'd ever felt, her fanny was drooling all over his slow-thrusting shaft. This one was lasting forever too and she soon realized why when his heavy balls started slapping against her thighs. He'd been slowly burying his cock in her again and she'd taken him quite easily. Has my fanny truly been resized for a big black cock? She wondered, still panting as she came down from her orgasm.