All Comments on 'Trying Something New'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE PORN INDUSTRY THRIVES

no matter race, color or creed. TK U MLJ LV NV

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 12 years ago
Seems incomplete.

No follow-up on family relations (Thanksgiving might have been particularly interesting), no follow-up on how friends and family react to his new career. The writing is good, but the plot was weak. Thanks for sharing, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT NEEDS SOME REWRITING

FIRST HE HAS A HUGE COCK AND HIS WIFE CHEATS ON HE, GET REAL. 2ND WHY IS SHE CHEATING, NEED MORE INFO, TOO RUSHED AT START AND THROUGHOUT AND END SEEMED LIKE YOU WANTED TO BE DONE WITH THE STORY.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!

Gawd, 4 on the Budweiser Scale !!!

Show us more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More than a tad cliched

Giant cock meets two porn stars? Second porn star takes one look at his equipment and demands sex? C'mon. While we don't expect realism, this feels more like a teenager's masturbation fantasy.

... Except, teenagers don't usually write so well. I think that's where my disappointment comes from-- you could clearly write a better story than this. Heck, if you took this one and edited out Ingrid and the making of pornographic films, it would _be_ a better story.

You write well. Keep writing.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
What happened to the other two?

No revenge for Julia and Sean? The story badly glossed over that little event.

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
Only thing missing

Is some background on Julia's adultery with the brother. 4 stars would have been 5 if we knew some of that.

Blackout6661Blackout6661over 1 year ago

It was OK but what happened with ex wife and brother? What about the rest of his family?

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

What's the point in the setup if it doesn't really have a real effect on the rest of the story? You could have totally left off the infidelity completely. And not had the scene about downsizing. Just started with letting us know he was recently divorced and unemployed. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous