All Comments on 'Trying To Date A Seamstress'

by HectorBidon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PoorwriterPoorwriterabout 10 years ago
Hector, You are waaaay too good a writer!

I have not enjoyed a story more, on this site, in four years. You are one excellent writer. I so loved the naturalness of the story and the lack of gaudy, trashy sex. Just fun, and believable. I am now going to read some more of your work. Thanks!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
Poor writer's comments could have been mine

Hard to find any fault at all. The characters are wonderful, jump off the screen. The dialog is excellent, the emotions come through, the situations, real. I almost said back story, but here the erotic bit is the backstory, and the project is the real story, which is rare in LE, but works very well.

Chilley

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 6 years ago
Dresses and the girls who wear them

Hector,

I've just read and replied to your comment on my Floating World, and then I drop by and find this...

... and a more exquisite little concoction I couldn't imagine. Superb!

LearinLearinover 5 years ago
Well-written

Although it wasn't the erotica I expected, I like your style. It's easy and fluid. If I had to describe this story in one word, it'd be 'Pleasant'.

Good work.

ContrahentContrahentabout 3 years ago

Design projects are like that, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Good one liners abut engineering and blow torches.

Hector clearly is carrying a torch for Mindy and justifiably so. She is under great stress and she keeps working until he gets it right.

I know there will not be a second chapter, bit in my mind I can see some happiness between Mindy and Hector, and not just with Hector as her dresser.

PS: That the previous write-up did not match the reworked gown does not surprise me. And smiling too much is understandable; she did an all-nighter and got the dress done.

I am once again grateful for an outstanding five-star story.

Appreciative in Toronto

Coochielover71Coochielover716 months ago

I have truly enjoyed the first two parts of Mindy. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHectorBidon@HectorBidon
The pear is sweet, but the one who offers the pear is sacred.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES