All Comments on 'Trying to Get Along with My Sister'

by Damnyoureyes

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong11 months ago

Hot as fuck but they should have fucked

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Would have been better if you hadn't made the sister a cheating slut wife from the onset.....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great 👍 Needs another chapter. Some serious sibling kink.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I really don't see how mutual masturbation rates as incest since they never touched each other. I was actually expecting Pat and Kelly to interact beyond watching each other, but it never happened. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just couldn't even get into the story. I can not feel sympathy for a cheater. And if you work for your religious in-laws? Better expect to get fired if you cheat.

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

Cinco Esrellas!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disagree with some of these comments. I honestly wish the sister was still married to someone else during this story. The double wrongness is even hotter. Hope there’s a part two

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

next story please!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

FUUUCK! This story was SO HAW I was stroking myself as I read it. Please give us MORE chapters such as sis moving in Permanently and sharing brothers bed, showering together, fucking while cooking, fucking in the back yard in a pool if bro has one, up on the balcony if there is one, the whole nine yards. This brother and sister are SO horny together they sound like they could live and fuck each other for MANY years to Cum!! 😁

Rhg2019Rhg20199 months ago

So needs more!!! Keep writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck that, just fuck each other. Stop with the Useless masturbation, already..

juanviejojuanviejo7 months ago

A TRUE BALTIMORE GAL...PROBABLY FROM HAMPDEN, CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story wasn't nasty or mean. It was all fun. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We lived in South Fl, just above the Keys and because it was so hot all year-round our good looking 110lbs. mom wore nothing but bikinis while younger sis and I were growing up. Today such a mom is known as a 'hotmom.' Dad was a gc plumber AND HVAC guy and mom ran his office from home. Our house was a typical ranch with the front facing South and we had a large back patio with built in pool with a very unique 'beach entrance' but they're commonplace today. When we were just kids we were water rats always in the pool. Mom actually PREFERRED we skinnydip to keep the wet clothes to a minimum. Mom got naked with us, too. We'd only put clothes on when dad came home and we'd eat. So it was natural sis and I would experiment sexually and while mom knew about us she told us not to let dad find out though by the time sis graduated HS he pretty well knew but we never talked about our incest. I grew into the business with my dad and when we would talk about our living arrangement, he'd only encourage me to take care of my sis (his daughter) and my mom We, by then had been showering and sleeping together for 10 years and living as man and wife alongside our parents. Sis worked in the office and took care of our baby. Mom and sis still work from home and rarely wear clothes once home. We practically live in the shade of the back patio eating our meals year-round back there while fans keep us cool. We knew we were going to stay together and under the cover of family business we've been able to pull it off. Your story of mom and son and dad/daughter related to our situation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was an easy five rating for me. The introduction, the build-up(s), the denial issues then the return to masturbation. There is a lot of potential for future stories beyond just masturbation and I hope that is the route this goes. I am also going to the authors page to check out other hot and sexy erotic stories.

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

It was a five until she got up to go pee...and he didn't follow. I so wish you have cuntinued this with more. It was fucking fun while it lasted and really could have continued with more fun.

Kicker1826Kicker18265 months ago

Super hot! Great descriptions of the porn and their actions. Loved the story, can’t wait for more.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

i LIKED IT. THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars! These two come across like real people in a real situation. It was really hot, and I'm looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent, nice pace of them ... getting to know each other? ... each other's proclivities? ... beginning intimacy with each other.

Diver125ftDiver125ft23 days ago

Yup kid's day dream in the real!

RNLubb17RNLubb1719 days ago

The story was okay but when they first masturbated together, he came out of the shower and dressed. The next mention had his cock out and in his hand. No mention of removing it from his clothes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamnyoureyes@Damnyoureyes
I'm certainly not the best writer, but I have always been a story teller. I also love taking things from my real life and spinning them into fictionalized tales. I mostly decided to start posting my stories here as a form of therapy. I find that I am regularly drawn to taboo s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories