Trying to Get Along with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Me too. I want to see you come for me Pat. I want to come with you." she moaned.

"Fuck! I'm going to come for you Kelly." I said, picking up my stroking speed.

Kelly ground the heel of her hand into her clit and started shuddering and at that moment I also started to come. My eyes darted back and forth between her face and her penetrated holes as I spilled shot after shot of come on my chest.

After Kelly's orgasm subsided, we sat there in silence for a few moments, but this time it wasn't awkward, it was just afterglow. Each time we caught a glance at one another we just laughed. Eventually I spoke up to say "Fuck, I'm starving all the sudden."

"Oh god, me too." Kelly replied, getting up off the couch. "And I have to piss like a racehorse too."

"Why don't we both get cleaned up and then I'll whip something up for us to eat."

"Deal." She said while turning to head for the bathroom. As she walked away she looked back over her shoulder to see if I was looking at her ass.

I was.

2020 may have been a hard year for a lot of people, but after a rocky start it turned into a particularly good year for my sister and I.