Tucker Fuller's Borderline Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of her tongue slid out from between her lips and danced over my head. She tickled the head of my cock with it, causing bursts of heat to go searing through me. I groaned and she bathed my dick with her tongue, making it shiny with saliva. Carla then sucked me into her mouth, the back of her throat hot and slick against my head. She only stifled once and then began vigorously sucking and rolling her tongue. Her breathing was hot and undeniable against my flesh as she sucked me off, her nostrils blowing intense blasts of heat against me. The head of my cock was enveloped in the warm wetness of her mouth, her tongue wriggling under my shaft. Carla's head bobbed up and down on me passionately, slurping and sucking on me.

I could feel the orgasm building up fast. I gripped the bedspread and clutched tight as I moaned and grunted under her expert oral stimulation. Carla must have sensed my impending climax as she feverishly kicked up her pace and ravaged my member with her mouth. I could feel her saliva dribbling down my sack and to my ass as she brought me to my finale.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I released my load into her mouth.

"You taste so good," she said as my cock slipped from her mouth, still spurting hot ropes of sticky cum. My semen splattered across her tits as she licked her lips. A gob of my cum was hanging from her chin in viscous white line. She took one finger and scooped it up. Carla looked at me, her dark eyes smoldering, and licked her finger clean. She pumped my cock with her hand and ran it over her lips again. "Delicious."

"That was amazing," I gasped as she milked me.

"I'm not done yet," she said as she took my fading member as began to lick again. I held my breath as she teased me, coaxing my cock to another round. I had never recovered very quickly after an orgasm, but with what Carla was doing to me I knew it wouldn't take long. She pumped my cock in her hand. I was already hardening and becoming erect again. I couldn't believe it. Carla sat up for a moment and ran her hands through her hair, a move that was so sexy and perfect I knew I'd never forget it. The image of her like that burned into my memory. I could only stare like an idiot as I watched her tits bob with her movements.

"It's a double blow job," she whispered as she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips, the taste of my cum salty and sweet on her tongue. She unbuttoned my shirt, fumbling with the buttons as she sped up her attention to my lips. I was about to help her when she grasped my shirt and tore it open. The buttons flew across the room as she ravenously kissed me. She pushed the shirt back and away, revealing my body to her. Carla then worked her way down my neck, under my ear, across my chest, to my belly and finally to my cock. She massaged my balls and the sucked me into her mouth again.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned around my shaft, her voice vibrating through me. She began to slowly move her head up and down, sucking me off, and causing a familiar pressure to build in my sack. Her eyes gazed up at me as my cock slid in and out of her mouth, rolling with her tongue under her cheeks.

"Oh Carla," I sat up as she sucked on me, my legs hanging off the bed. I leaned forward was she worked me over and reached down. I cupped her breasts in my hands and held them. They were so big and firm, and yet gravity had no pull on them. I ran my thumbs to her rock-hard nipples, trying to tease her as she was doing me. Her motions were fluid and rhythmic as she passionately sucked me off. Her hair tickled my stomach as I massaged her tits. Time seemed to stand still as she pleasured me.

"So good," she licked me, letting my cock slide out of her mouth again.

I could only moan my approval as I teased her nipples.

"Can you cum for me again?"

"Are you kidding?" I whispered. I could feel my shaft enlarging beyond what it normally was, steeling itself for what was to follow.

Carla looked to him and said, "Fuck my mouth."

I smiled and nodded.

"Fuck my mouth, Tucker," she repeated, her own words acting like an aphrodisiac, "Make me your slut."

"My slut?" I cocked a brow.

"Mmm Hmmm," she purred and gave me a sexy half-smile, "Make me your bitch."

"I didn't know you were so kinky," I shivered.

"There's a lot you don't know," she said and brought her lips to my cock once more.

Normally, I didn't find talking dirty all that erotic, but now that Carla was being so sexually vulgar, I found myself even more turned on. I slid my fingers into her hair and grasped the back of her head, slowly pushing my cock in her mouth. I found myself charged with her need for dominance and began fucking her face. Carla held still in my grip, my cock pumping to the back of her throat, her boobs pressed against my thighs like two sumptuous fleshy pillows.

I growled my pleasure as she cupped her large breasts in her slender hands and squeezed them, her nipples standing out as dark nubs against the tanned flesh of her breasts. Carla moaned around the girth of my cock in her mouth, sliding her hands all over her tits in a sensual rub. I could feel myself losing control, the orgasm rocketing up through the passage as I fucked her mouth. Carla only encouraged me more as she grasped my hips and steadied herself.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as my cock spasmed and filled her mouth with cum. She violently grabbed my cock with her right hand and pumped it in her mouth. I held her head to me tight so that she couldn't pull away. Somehow, I doubted she even wanted to as she sucked me hard, slurping the cum in her mouth. As I unloaded in her, some of the thick liquid seeped from the corner of her mouth and dribbled to her chin.

Carla released my cock from her mouth and I lay back on the bed.

"So good," she murmured, her mouth full of semen. A glob of cum hanging from her chin swayed a little and then fell onto her left breast.

"Don't swallow, " I said as I watched the semen on her tit drip down slowly into the crevasse of her cleavage.

Carla smiled, somehow knowing what I was thinking. She dipped her chin down and opened her mouth up. Cum suddenly washed from her mouth, running over her lips and spilling onto her breasts. She cupped her right breast and brought it to her lips as the strangely erotic mix of my semen and her saliva oozed over her tits in a shiny mass. She circled her tongue through it in small motions, playing with the thick globs. I slowly realized what a big load I had given her as she kept pushing more and more of it from her mouth. It hung in thick, viscous rivulets from her chin to her breasts.

"Do you like this?" she asked as she tongued her semen-coated tits.

"Yes," I noticed I was beginning to sweat as I watched her.

"Lick them," she said to me.

I leaned forward as she stood up, bringing her tits to my face. I licked my own semen from her tits, at first not certain I would like this or not. But as I cleaned her slick nipples, I found myself becoming aroused again. She pulled me up to her, my cum slick between our naked torsos and causing us to slide with a wonderful friction. We kissed deeply as I slid my hands up under her skirt and massaged her ass. Her leg raised and rubbed against mine as we melted together.

"Eat my cunt, Tucker," she moaned.

I knelt in front of her and slid her dress down all the way to floor, where she kicked it away. Carla stood before me in only her panty hose, looking sinfully sexy as the evening light cascaded through the window across her body. Her breasts cast large shadows across the smooth terrain of her figure as I brought my lips to her crotch. I kissed and licked her through the nylon, her moist flesh so close and yet so far away.

Carla slid her hands down and hooked her fingernails in the fabric of her panty hose. With one quick motion, she tore the nylon open in a long gash that revealed her swollen, sopping sex. Her cunt was bare, clean-shaven and glistening with her nectar. Carla leaned against the wall and I positioned myself under her, resting her nylon-clad thigh on my shoulder. I kissed all around her sex, licking and planting deep hot French kisses as I warmed her up even more.

"Eat my cunt, baby please," Carla whimpered as she ran her fingers through my hair. I brought my lips to her cunt and licked gently, tasting her thick fluids. Her juices were stirred and ready, her anticipation running high as her hips bucked a little under my touch. I looked up at her, her face regarding me lustily from behind her mountainous breasts. I ran my finger along her slit and put it to my lips. Carla smiled, thoroughly engrossed as I licked her juice from my fingertip.

"Oh my God," she moaned as she watched my lick my finger clean, her hands tightening and releasing around my scalp.

"You're so sweet," I smiled and held her gaze as I lapped at her cunt. She leaned back a little, thrusting her hips out gently to give me better access. Carla watched me, transfixed in a sexual daze as I ran my tongue up between the thick lips of her pussy and into the hot interior. I teased my way up her slit until I reached her clit. Carla shivered, her leg momentarily squeezing around my neck as I began licking her sensitive button. Our eyes remained locked, staring at each other between the canyon of her tits.

"Oh God," she moaned and tilted her face up to the ceiling. I licked and nibbled on her clit until it was swollen enough that I could suck it between my lips. Carla shrieked as I suckled her clit into my mouth, teasing it and causing it to harden even more. I could feel her muscles shaking as I played with her.

"Oh fuck yes," Carla wheezed as she clasped her tits and began pulling on them, her fingers pinching her nipples and tweaking them as she squirmed. Her hips started rocking back and forth against my tongue as she neared her climax. Her juices were running down my chin and neck as I nibbled on her.

Suddenly, she cried out and pushed her pussy hard against my face. Her arms flew back and hit the wall as she supported herself from falling over. "OHHHHHHHH!" she screamed and unleashed a flood of her sweet nectar. It splashed my face and I hurried to lap it up as she bucked against me, her breasts heaving under her rapid and shallow respirations.

"Oh baby, yes," she moaned and ran her hands through her hair, "Just like that."

"It was just as good for me," I smiled and stood up, my cock pointing out and away from me like the bow of some phallic ship. We stood there in front of each other for a moment, catching our breath.

"You know," She wrapped her fingers around the throbbing hard meat of my cock, "We're not done yet."

"I didn't think we were," I said as I put my hand around hers and helped her stroke my cock. We looked at each other, our minds racing as we stroked my shaft, her tits swaying and bouncing with her movements, still shiny from my semen.

"We should really fuck each other," Carla looked down at my cock, swollen and protruding from our combined grip, "I really want that in me."

"Got any condoms?" I asked. I cursed myself for not bringing any. But how was I to know I'd be having sex on this trip?

Carla squeezed the head of my cock a little. "No, I don't."

"That's not good," I said as my heart sank.

"But I am on the pill."

"Oh thank God," I said and blew a sigh of relief.

Carla closed her eyes, her face beaming with contentment, "You make me so horny..."

"The feeling is mutual," I said and knelt in front of her as I groped her breasts again. I squeezed and kneaded her twin globes as I sucked on her nipples. She groaned and felt herself getting wet again. I worked on her breasts and slipped my hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy with the butt of my palm until her juices were flowing again.

"But I want to make sure you last," Carla said gently, "I want you to cum again for me."

"Okay," I smiled. That wasn't going to be problem.

"I'm going to blow you again," she said and knelt down in front of me, "In case you haven't noticed, I love foreplay. Remember that..."

"I can do that," I nodded.

"Give me your cock again," she moaned as I stood up and pushed my thick cock into her mouth again.

I groaned a deep guttural approval and ran my hands through her hair as she sucked me off for the third time. I spread my legs a little and braced myself against the bed as she presented her mouth to me. My hips humped back and forth as I fucked her oral cavity. Carla reached around me and grabbed my ass with her hands in a tight grip. Her finger suddenly slipped into my asshole and began rubbing my prostate. I gasped as she fingered my ass, my thrusts becoming wild and erratic. Her hair and tits were bouncing from my rapid and fierce motions.

"Fuck fuck," I managed as she stimulated me, her finger up my ass and not giving me a moment to slow down, even for air. She moaned in delight, thoroughly happy that she had me in a frenzy as my cock popped out of her mouth and she began jacking me off. She aimed my head right into her face as her hands worked for the orgasm. I felt the heat explode in my balls and I knew it would be any moment. I tensed, every muscle going tight and rigid as my orgasm rocked my body.

"Yes," Carla whispered and looked up to me as my cock swelled and spurted a long sticky stream of semen over her nose and forehead. She smiled, her tongue out in a lapping motion as another big spurt of cum squirted out and splattered over her lips and chin. She closed her eyes and as more cum gushed onto her face. I grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her to face to me. Carla massaged my ass and moaned as I vigorously pumped my cock with my hand and splattered her mouth, nose and chin with all the cream I had inside me. Carla ran her fingers through the coating of semen and smiled at me, "You like that?"

"So much."

"I love cum," she said, looking down to watch some of semen drip onto her breasts.

"I never would have guessed."

We lay on the bed for a few minutes, kissing and touching each other as my cum lubed up our bodies in sticky mess. I suppose it wasn't very sanitary, but it was the mother off all turn-ons as it became a hot slick wetness between our bodies. I kissed her deeply and reached down to feel her cunt. She was still wet and ready for me. She opened her legs and let me play with her swollen clit as I licked her massive breasts. Carla finally rolled over and got on all fours, her ass out in the air for the taking.

"I need you now," she moaned, "Fuck me."

I positioned myself behind her and brought my cock to bear, the head resting between her ass cheeks. Grasping her hips, I inched forward and slipped my head into her pussy with a sudden thrust that caught her off guard. Her head snapped back and she let out a lusty moan as my cock sank into her cunt. I began thrusting, back and forth, increasing my speed and power as I went. My balls slapped against her ass as I fucked her relentlessly.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, her voice accented by each thrust of my hips, "Just like that... yes... fuck... yes..."

I pounded her until she was shouting, her voice becoming high pitched and broken as she tried to handle the sensations of her overpowered sex. I gave her one final thrust and then pulled out. My cock was slick with her nectar as I spread her ass cheeks. Carla looked back over her shoulder at me as I pushed my slick cock over her asshole, sliding the wet shaft across the tight little hole, leaving a sticky trail behind.

"Do it," she moaned, arching her back and pushing her ass back to me. I took my cock in my hand, still slick and slippery from her cunt, and readied myself. I pushed the head of my cock against her tight little asshole, stretching it out as my girth passed into her. She flinched and her head snapped back as she gasped.

I held onto her shapely hips and forced my cock into her depths. Carla cried out a loud moan of both pleasure and pain as I slid my dick into her ass. Her breathing was heavy and shallow as I rocked her. I could feel the spasmodic flexing of her buttocks, threatening to milk the cum out of me before I was ready. Carla arched her back and opened her mouth in a long drawn out gasp. Her whole body tensed and froze, her teeth bared in a growl of sexual fulfillment.

"Let me ride you," she ordered. I flipped over on my back and she straddled me, lifting one leg over giving me a generous view of her under carriage. Her backside was facing me as she settled in over my shaft, her ass poised.

I could only try and keep my breathing under control, try to not blow my wad too early.

She grasped my cock and slid the head across her dripping cunt, lubing me up for entry. She then brought it to her ass and eased herself down on me. My cock squeezed past the tight, rubbery opening. She gasped and clenched her buttocks around my shaft, turning her head to the side and watching the penetration. She moaned, biting her lower lip as my dick filled up her ass and stretched her out. Finally, my cock was submerged in her body and she began to ride me, her pace already fast and frenzied.

"Oh yes... yes...yes...yes..." she whispered breathlessly, her big breasts bouncing wildly as she let loose, her nipples pointed and hard. Her fingers found her clit and began furiously rubbing it as she rode my cock.

I grunted as she hammered herself.

"Fuck my ass," she moaned, unabashedly in the throes of ecstasy.

"Yes baby," I growled and grasped her hips tightly.

"Fuck my ass," she shouted.

I slapped her ass she rode me.

Carla cried out, ramming down hard on me as she fingered her clit.

She picked up the pace and began moaning so loud I wouldn't have been surprised if everyone in the hotel heard us. Her fingers worked her clit over until she suddenly began snapping her hips back. Carla uttered a silent scream of overwhelming pleasure as her ass slammed down on my cock and she came hard. Her muscles rippled and clenched so tightly around my cock that my field of vision exploded with stars and my cock ejaculated inside her ass.

Carla was holding her breasts, her head thrown back and mouth wide open as I unloaded my semen, my cock jerking and pumping. Finally, as my vision swam in and out of clarity and as my cock slowly deflated, we decoupled and collapsed on the bed in a sweaty heap. I slid my arms around her and rested my face between her tits as she ran her hands through my hair.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be walking bowlegged for two weeks after this," she smiled and then added, "You must be dehydrated after all that."

"I could use a drink," I said.

Carla got up and went to the bathroom, "I gotta clean up."

"Oh?"

"Your jizz is leaking out of almost every orifice I have," Carla blew me a kiss and then closed the door.

I lay there for a moment as my breathing returned to normal and my cock finally rested. I couldn't believe what had just happened, and I imagined the envy of those assholes at the water cooler when I told them this. But then, would they believe me? I supposed they wouldn't. After a moment, I decided to keep it to myself. This had been a special moment, the kind of moment that only happened in magazines like Penthouse Forum or on the Literotica website. No, I would keep this to myself.

"I'm gonna go find something to drink," I called to Carla through the bathroom door as I dug into my duffel bag and pulled a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out. "You want anything?'

"No thanks," she opened the door and kissed me, "Just hurry back."

"You gonna have a surprise for me?" I asked hopefully.

Carla tilted her head, "A big one."

"I'll be right back."

The trip to the vending machine at the end of the hall seemed to take forever. I was curious as to what else Carla could do that would be a surprise over what she had already done tonight. My body actually felt good, despite the sexual Olympics and the tossing I had gotten from Big Tony. I put the quarters into the soda machine and pushed the button for a Dr. Pepper. The machine hummed and whirred for a moment, and then the soda bottle clunked and clanked to the dispenser.