Tucker's Studio Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"Oh, sure," Linda said.

"So we just finished up a shoot. The crew is still here so I can introduce you around. That's my cameraman heading for the editing room. "Jamar," Tucker yelled down the hall. "Come here a minute man, I want you to meet Ginger."

"Ginger!" Jamar said, smiling as he put his big hand out toward her. "My, you are a lovely one. I'm available for scenes too you know," he said in his rich Caribbean accent. "Did the boss tell you?"

"She'd kind of like to meet Daddy McQueen," Tucker said to Jamar.

"Oh, good! Nice guy, you'll like him," Jamar said. "Good timing too. I just called him to come and look over some edits. He's on his way down."

Linda was nearly paralyzed with wildly fluttering nerves. First Jamar, a stunningly beautiful tall black man, offered his...services. And now David Jenson himself was on his way? Good God! She wasn't ready for that! What if he recognized her? She hadn't even thought about what to do if something like that happened. Did she look different enough from her old self? Would she collapse under the nervous strain of it all?

"Let's head down this way Ginger. I'll show you the main part of the studio," Tucker said.

Jamar left them and they walked down the hall. A nice looking bedroom loomed ahead, softly lit, like an island in the surrounding darkness. Cameras on heavy tripods were poised and ready, their lenses pointed at the empty bed. Linda could almost hear the dirty talk and moans of all the action that had taken place there. Tucker switched on the overhead lights, breaking the mysterious spell.

"We keep a permanent bedroom set, and a living room, and then we've got a couple empty sets that we can do other things with. There's quite a bit of room to play if we want to get theatrical. I've got some friends at a local theater, they share costumes and props with us sometimes if we need them. Let's go down this way, I'll introduce you to Marsha. She's my stylist for the women, an expert hair cutter and makeup artist."

They walked down a dim hallway and went in a brightly lit room with a barber chair and sink, just like a salon.

"Oh my God, that haircut is awesome on you!" Marsha exclaimed when she saw Linda. "Who cut it?"

"Marsha this is Ginger. I'm giving her the tour," Tucker said.

"Hi Ginger," Marsha said.

"Hi," Linda said, a bit overwhelmed, and still feeling funny about using a fake name. "I, uh, I go to Barbarella's. Barb's been cutting it for ages. We tried something new this time."

"It's perfect," Marsha said, running her fingers through it. "Gosh, it's so sexy on you! You've got the perfect look for it. Do you work out, or did you win the genetic lottery?"

"A little. I should do more. I try and keep moving all the time. Sitting's supposed to be the worst, right?"

"That's what they say. I sit too much, but my husband seems to like a little extra padding back there," Marsha said, turning and looking at her nice round ass. She turned back to Linda and looked her over. "So I won't have to do a thing to you, if you're thinking of...is that what you're here for? You're thinking?"

A rush of adrenaline hit Linda like a hammer blow. She blushed bright red.

"Oh. I, uh...I'm...trying to tell myself I'm just curious," she said, suddenly wishing there was an air conditioner she could stand in front of.

"I hope I don't embarrass you Ginger, but she wrote a little fan mail," Tucker said to Marsha. "She's a Daddy McQueen fan, and I talked her into seeing where the magic happens. Just a little tour."

"Oh..." Marsha said knowingly. "Yeah, he's the new man. All the girls have been buzzing about him."

Linda's face blushed again. She felt even hotter than before.

"So we do cuts and makeup," Marsha said, changing the subject when she sensed Linda's embarrassment, "and over here we've got wardrobe closets. Tons of lingerie in all sizes, party dresses, costumes, all kids of stuff. It's all dry cleaned and nice. Tucker's a stickler for keepin' everything nice."

"Let's go down the hall Ginger," Tucker said. "I'll introduce you to Chip, and then we can look in on the editing so you can see how we piece things together."

"Bye Ginger. Nice to meet you," Marsha said.

"Bye," Linda said. She wanted to say more, to thank Marsha for the compliments, but her nerves still had her slightly tongue-tied.

After meeting Chip, Tucker brought her to the editing room and offered her a chair next to Jamar. He had a glass of red wine next to him on the editing desk, with four monitors in front of him running various angles of a steamy threeway.

"This nice lady came in and had a fun day," Jamar said when he saw Linda's eyes glued to the screens. "Can I offer you some wine? It's a nice Beaujolais."

"Good idea," Tucker said. "I'm gonna grab a beer. What's your pleasure Ginger?"

"Oh...yeah, I guess it's evening, isn't it? I've lost track of...everything. Wine sounds good. Maybe it'll calm my nerves."

"You nervous pretty Ginger?" Jamar asked. "No need. None of us bite, unless pretty ladies ask us too."

He smiled his big, beautiful smile. Ginger couldn't help but laugh. It was just a nervous chuckle, but it was a start. She took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"So how'd you learn about all this?" she asked Jamar.

"I went to school for it. Thought I'd work in a TV studio, but this is way more fun. Tucker's a great boss. Treats everybody like family."

"Did I hear my name?" Tucker asked when he walked in with a beer and a wine glass. He poured Linda a nice full glass.

"Yeah boss. Your ears burnin'?" Jamar laughed.

"Jamar was telling me how much he likes working for you," Linda said as she took the glass from Tucker. "I must say, your whole operation is very impressive."

"Well thank you Ginger. The way I see it, if people are gonna work for you you might as well treat them like friends. Same with the amateurs who grace us with their energy and their...humanity. They're putting a lot on the line, and I want them to feel like we care about them."

As he was talking Linda heard footsteps in the hall. A tall, gray-haired man walked in, with the most radiant blue eyes. Any doubts left in her mind as to who he really was were eradicated. It was David Jenson.

"Daddy!" Tucker said, slapping a firm handshake with him. "Well this is good timing. We've got a fan of your work here, having a little tour of the place. This is Ginger. Ginger, this is Daddy McQueen."

Linda was glad she'd downed two big gulps of wine before he showed up. Her freshly blossoming buzz helped her through the terrifying first few minutes.

"Hi...Daddy. I'm...pleased to meet you."

Dave looked deep into her eyes. His own big blues were twinkling wildly. He wanted to say something different, but he stuck to the 'Daddy McQueen' thing, which made him a little uncomfortable.

"Ginger," he said. "It's nice to meet you. I don't know if Tucker told you, I'm new at this, so I guess you're my first fan."

Linda was relieved that Dave didn't recognize her. The fact that it had been twenty-five years or so since she'd last seen him driving around the neighborhood, and her new red hair, seemed to be doing the trick.

"Maybe I should start a club or something," she said, laughing nervously again.

"Or something," Dave said seductively.

Linda swallowed hard to try and keep her tightening throat open. It didn't work, so she took a big gulp of wine.

"Beer my man?" Tucker asked.

"Sure. It's been a long day," Dave said.

"Still workin' on the Victorian?" Tucker asked as he headed for the door.

"Yeah. It's gettin' there," Dave said.

"So you have a...more normal job, than this?" Linda asked.

"I paint houses. Been workin' on a huge Victorian with about eight colors on it. It's been a fun job actually."

"Oh, nice. I love those big ones," Linda said. She blushed again and looked shy when she realized what she'd said.

"Somebody likes big ones? You've come to the right place," Tucker said when he returned with Dave's beer. Everyone laughed.

Another gulp of wine and Linda's glass was empty. Tucker filled it up full. He was right on top of things as usual. In fact, he was right on top of the whole evening, having the whole crew on hand and making sure Dave showed up to meet Linda. Tucker was an honest, good-hearted guy, but he knew how to manipulate things in gentle ways to ease gun-shy amateurs out of their clothes.

"So Ginger," Tucker said, "is our little fantasy factory anything like what you pictured?"

"No, not at all. I thought it'd be worn out, and gritty, and...sticky," she smiled. "I guess I thought everybody here would have gravely voices and mustaches or something."

"I thought the same thing!" Dave said. "Yeah, the niceness of it took me by surprise. Big time."

"So what are your amateurs like?" she asked Tucker. "What walk of life do they come from?"

"Oh, all kinds," he said. "A surprising amount from the suburbs. Just bored I think. Wanna have some fun. They always do," he smiled. "We get some women doing birthday surprises for their husbands, stuff like that."

"Really?" Linda said, looking surprised. "Wow, that's...different."

"Yeah, sex is a funny thing. There's so many different takes on it. Some people are really uptight and think doing anything that can be seen is wrong. Other folks thrive on it. I guess everybody who watches porn is a voyeur. Exhibitionism's just another side of it."

Linda nodded and took a sip of wine, remembering how she showed off her ass by the main road the other day, in those so-tight-they-look-painted-on stretch pants.

"That look on your face tells me you get it, at least a little," Tucker said.

"Yeah. I'm surprised that I do, but...I do," she said.

"How about you Daddy?" Tucker asked. "What's your take on puttin' it all out there?"

"Oh God. It's been probably the most fascinating thing I've ever done. This is gonna sound really cliché, but since I've been here I feel a whole lot more alive. More like a real man. I guess I'd never really felt like one before."

"I've heard a few of the ladies say something similar," Tucker said. "It's funny, this sex stuff. Showing the world you've got it is a powerful thing."

"Have you ever...?" Linda asked Tucker.

"Yeah, a long time ago. And no, I'm not tellin' any of you guys where you can see it!"

"Really boss? I didn't know that!" Jamar said.

"Nobody's asked before," Tucker said. "I wouldn't get involved that way here though. That'd tangle things up too much. Best to just be the boss, and take care of my family here," Tucker said. "Well, we're keepin' Jamar from his work. Lets go in my office and have another drink. I'm enjoying you guys company tonight."

Linda thought about saying she had to leave to go do something made-up, but she didn't. She was enjoying everyone's company too, and spending a little more time with David Jenson was something she didn't want to pass up. Tucker led the way, and Dave did the 'after you' thing. Polite, yes, but he really just wanted to check out Linda's ass as she walked. Her neck and face burned with fire by the time they reached the office. She was sure she could feel Dave's eyes on her. I'm horny! she screamed to herself. Not good! Not good!

"Let me top that up for you Ginger," Tucker said, already pouring. "I'm gonna go grab a couple beers, I'll be right back. Make yourselves at home."

Linda sat on one end of a couch and Dave sat a little sideways on the other end, legs apart, pants just a little too tight.

"So what do you do Ginger, besides run my fan club," Dave asked.

"Oh God," she smiled. "Am I ever gonna live that down? Tucker's the one who called me a fan, although I guess I did mention your name in the email."

"Oh, so you contacted him? I wondered how that works. I know sometimes he finds people out and about."

"Yeah, I had too much wine that night," she said with a sly little smile. "It does funny things to me sometimes. What do you mean he finds people?"

"Oh. Well, you can ask him, but I think it's like if he sees someone who looks like they might be...sexual, you know? He gives them his card. He's pretty selective though, I think. If you've looked at the website there's not a bunch of sleezebags. They're all special people in one way or another. I was talking to one of the girls about it. She sees it too. It's like everyone who walks through the door is destined to be here for one reason or another, and it ends up being magical and awesome.

"So do you think I'm destined to be here," Linda asked. She took a sip of wine, holding her gaze on Dave's eyes the whole time.

"I do," Dave said. "Absolutely."

Linda smiled.

Tucker walked in and handed Dave a cold beer. He joined the little party, sitting in the big upholstered chair.

"I'm goin' by the looks on you guys faces for what I'm gonna say next," Tucker said. "Ginger, we would absolutely love to have you join our family. Everybody we need is here tonight. I'm just gonna throw the idea out there, in case you might have been thinking about it."

"Oh God," Linda said quietly.

"I know, it's big, right?" Tucker said. "But at the same time it's small, and intimate, and beautiful. Weird how it's both. That's what makes it so compelling I guess."

"I'm really too old for this," she said, bringing a noticeably trembling wine glass to her lips. "Aren't I?"

"Absolutely not!" Dave said. "You're every bit as beautiful and sexy as you ever were."

A hot flush swamped Linda's head again. Why did he say that! Does he know who I am?!!

"Look at me. I'm shaking just thinking about it," she said.

"Real emotions are beautiful," Tucker said. "They make it all so much hotter. But it's totally your call Ginger. We're not here to pressure you in any way. It's been a huge pleasure meeting you and showing you around, and we can all call it a night and go home happy."

"No. Not yet," Linda said. "I mean...it's early...right?"

She took another sip and a deep breath, trying to get her shaking under control. A quick glance at Dave ended up being a long gaze.

Of course I want him to fuck me, Linda thought, there's no question about that, but here? In front of cameras? In front of these people I just met? They're nice people, but, God almighty! What did I get myself into! Damn his eyes are blue!

Tucker and Dave sat quietly, letting Linda think. Dave had a lovely smile on his face, relaxed, the opposite of threatening. Inviting, but in a 'Whatever you decide will be all right' kind of way.

Why did he have to be so gorgeous, Linda thought. I want him. I shouldn't, God help me, but I want him. That same tingle's got a hold of me, the one I felt by the side of the road showing my ass to traffic. What's that all about? Am I an exhibitionist? Do I want to be one? I'm a freaking old lady for Christ's sake, why am I just realizing this now? Showing off should have been twenty, thirty, forty years ago. And it's Porn! Porn you idiot! I can't make a porn!!

"You know in the old movies," Linda said, quietly breaking her silence, "when they used those special lenses...on the older actresses, to make their skin look soft and glamorous?"

"Oh sure," Tucker said. "Yeah, we got all that. It's all digital these days."

"You probably think I'm silly, worrying about something so trivial," Linda said.

"Our goal isn't to make smut," Tucker said. "Our goal is to make something beautiful, something the participants can look back on and say, 'Yeah, I did that. Look how awesome I was. Look how beautiful.' We work with all the tools we can to bring everyone's vision to light. Some people don't care, but others want to see their fantasy."

"Their fantasy," Linda said with a mysterious little smile, glancing at Dave again. Once again their eyes couldn't let go of each other. "An interesting thing happens when you get older. For me it was just in the last few years. You start to realize your time is short, at least for some things." She tore her eyes from Dave's and looked at Tucker. "Soft light. Lot's of flattering angles. Make me look better than I am. Your crew won't mind staying a while?"

Linda's heart raced. She was sure the men would see it, and hear it in her voice, her veins throbbing, her chest pounding.

"Not at all. They're an easy going bunch," Tucker said. "Dave, are you able to stay a while?" Tucker asked. Dave didn't even notice the slip-up on his name, but Linda did.

"I'd love to stay," he said, locking his big blues on Linda's again.

"Awesome you guys. Ginger, I'll have Marsha touch you up, but that shouldn't take long, you look incredible right now. I'll need you to sign the usual contract," Tucker said, heading for his desk. "I want you to read it over, but it's pretty simple. If you have any thoughts or concerns we can write them in. I always want everybody to be on the same page."

Linda signed, Marsha reapplied her pink lipstick and touched up her eyes. The sexy red 'bedhead' hair was perfect already. They quickly browsed the wardrobe closet, but decided to go with the lingerie Linda had worn — an attractive but unpretentious bra and panties, sexy in an 'everyday suburban woman' kind of way. Marsha told Chip what they'd decided on, and Chip put Dave in a pair of snug J.C. Penny boxer briefs.

Linda's walk down the hall with Marsha felt other-worldly. She had a fluffy robe on, but the cool air on her body gave her chills. She knew what she was about to do was insane — totally, off-the-charts nuts —but she was walking with confidence. The lights of the bedroom set loomed ahead. She slowed as they neared it, lagging behind Marsha.

"You okay honey?" Marsha asked. "Got the butterflies?"

"Whoa," Linda said quietly. "I'm...feeling a little faint all of the sudden."

"Tucker? She's a little woozy," Marsha called out.

Dave came to her aid, dressed in his own fluffy robe. She held his arm and they walked to the bed and sat down on the edge of it.

"Not a very good way to start out," Linda said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"It's fine honey," Tucker said. "We're in no hurry. Take your time."

Marsha gave her a bottle of water and she took a few sips.

"I was cold, but it's better here," Linda said.

"I'll turn up the heat a little," Tucker said.

Tucker didn't use the new LED stage lights that were all the vogue. They were better in a lot of ways, but he liked the heat that came off of the old fashioned lights, and he supplemented it with a radiant heat system in the floor on the sets. It was partly because the old studio could get cool, but mostly he liked it because he could turn it up and get his actors sweaty. Something about sweaty sex really brought out the animal in some of the amateurs, especially women who'd never experienced it before. He went to the control panel on the wall and cranked up the thermostat.

"There you go Ginger, that should warm up in a few minutes," he said.

"Thanks. There's something else though. Can I talk to...Daddy," Linda said nervously. "Can we...have a minute?"

"Sure Ginger," Tucker said. "Whatever you need. Take five everybody."

A hint of a smile crossed Dave's face. He took her hand and waited as everyone left them alone in the little island of light.

"I...I need to tell you something," Linda said quietly. "I know who you are. I know you're David Jenson."

Dave smiled. Linda's heart almost stopped. A voice screamed in her head - Why is he smiling?!!

"I know. You're Mrs. Smithson, right? Linda, I think? From Woodland Terrace? Let's see, it was a gray house, with white trim, and you and your friend across the street were the youngest, sexiest women on my paper route, by a long shot," Dave smiled.

Linda was stunned. She couldn't speak. Her eyes danced back and forth between Dave's sexy blue eyes as he continued.

"It's okay," Dave said. "This'll be even more fun now that we're both on the same page. You know, I was crazy about you. Fantasized about you a lot! I had a big hard-on in your kitchen one time. You were getting my money together for me and I had to stand behind your kitchen counter so you wouldn't see. Puberty hit me hard and you were like a dream."

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers