Tucker's Studio Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"You're joking!" Linda said quietly, the stunned look still on her face.

"I wouldn't joke about that," Dave said. "It's is Linda, isn't it?"

"Yes. I can't believe you remember me."

Linda's nerves were starting to melt. Dave's voice and his gentle ways were getting to her. A feeling of warm rightness was overtaking her, like the universe had a grand plan, and it was for her to someday be fucked by David Jenson. That 'someday' was right then and there.

"Are you ready Linda?" Dave said, as he watched the nervousness leave her face. "Do you still wanna do this?"

"Yes," she almost whispered. "If you do."

"Are you kidding? You look every bit as good to me as you did back then. This is a dream come true. Let's show the crew what real fantasies are made of."

Dave placed Linda's hand on his lap, so she could feel the big erection straining to get out of his tight underwear. Her eyes misted up and her face softened even more.

"Oh David!" she said quietly when she felt him.

"Everything okay Ginger?" Tucker asked as he walked in out of the shadows.

"Yes. I'm...we're ready," she said, gathering her emotions.

Tucker called the crew back. Linda was breathing deeply, looking into Dave's eyes.

"Roll cameras people," Tucker said. "Ginger and Daddy, you guys just do whatever you wanna do. We'll take breaks when you need 'em."

Dave's big hand went to Linda's cheek, and he kissed her. Tucker usually didn't like long kisses, but that one was extraordinary. Dave thought so too. He hadn't felt a fantasy come to life like that...ever. Forty years after his masturbatory teenaged crush, he was kissing her! Mrs. Smithson! He kissed her with more passion than he ever knew he was capable of, and she responded the way he used to dream she would.

As their mouths devoured each other they opened each others robes. Still sitting on the edge of the bed, with a bank of cameras just feet away, Linda was already lost in the moment. There were no cameras. There was nothing. Nothing but David. His hand was gently squeezing her soft breast. Her hand was on his muscular chest, but was drifting down to his underwear. Her head was spinning, slow, like a dream.

He's a beautiful man! It's been too long, since I've touched a man. Oh God! It's...so hard! What the...! It's huge! God what a lump!

Dave moaned into her mouth when he felt her touch. Slide your hand in baby! the voice said in his head. I don't want that fabric between us. I'm so fucking hard for you Mrs. Smithson! Linda! God I'm so fucking hard for you!

Dave slipped the robe off Linda's shoulders and opened the clasp on her bra. His hand went back to her front, slipping up under, onto her warm tit.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned, finally breaking off the epic kiss.

She pawed at his tight underwear, anxious to see all of her man — the fully grown paperboy, and the big cock that'd filled her thoughts for so many days. Dave lifted his ass to help her and his hand worked with hers, sweeping the stretchy little garment down his legs.

Linda let out a breathy gasp when she saw him. Open robe. Flat stomach. Hard cock. Powerful legs.

Her bra was tossed aside, his robe fell to the bed, Linda went down on her back, Dave straddled her small body and kissed her again. Hot. Wet. Another kiss for the highlight reel.

"Oh God!" she said quietly, when Dave's kissing mouth made its way down her neck to her breasts.

Her flesh had never felt so alive before, so electric. A nibble on her nipple had never brought her close to an orgasm, but there it was, so close she could almost see it hovering around her, waiting to pounce. When the second nipple was seized she was a goner, floating on a bed-shaped cloud. The orgasm hovered closer. God she was ready!

Down the kisses went, across her tight, nearly spastic belly. Her panties were slipped off as if by magic as Dave's mouth approached. One lap of his tongue through her wet pussy was all it took — the hovering big 'O' engulfed her, back arched high, mouth open wide in a silent scream. Linda's eyes rolled and the noise finally found it's way out.

It surprised her. She'd never made much noise in bed, and certainly not a screaming cry of love like that. But God if it didn't feel good! Like that primal scream therapy she'd read about once. When the silence overtook her again, and the swirling orgasm moderated, she laughed. Dave looked up from her delicious, juicy pussy and smiled. Yup, they were gonna have some fun!

Two hours later Dave was still fucking her. It was an epic session, two sweaty bodies going at it with wild, lusty abandon. The first hour started with exploration — Linda, fresh from her monster orgasm, devoured Dave's big cock. Never in her life had she sucked cock like a real slut, but there, with her orgasmic scream still ringing in her head, she went full-dirty, like she never had before. Dave's hard, thick mouthful was wet and sloppy, and Linda did her best to jam it down her throat. She liked it best when she was on her hands and knees, and Dave was on his knees leaning over her, playing with her pussy from behind while she sucked and gagged on the big cock, slippery saliva running down her chin, dripping to the bedsheets. It was so visceral and so animal. Sex had never been like that before.

She felt like an animal again when Dave spun her around, his strong arms molding her into fuckable form, on her knees, ass high, head low. He pushed her knees wide apart. Her spread pussy took his cock in like it needed it, with a sweet friction that nearly ruined her for real life.

It was at that point — pussy stuffed full, sweet friction carrying her away — that she turned her head in Tucker's direction.

"Oh fuck!" she said, eyes big, darting around at Tucker and the cameras and the crew.

It was a good 'Oh fuck', not a worrisome one. Tucker knew the fiery look in her eyes, and the lusty little 'Look at me, I'm doing it!' smile he'd seen so many times before. Yeah look at me! This is fuckin' awesome, and I'm gonna cum, right here in front of you guys! If you'd told me last week I was an exhibitionist I never would have believed you!

The first hour flew by. Tucker called for a break. Linda lay there, head spinning. She felt wildly alive. Marsha tossed her a robe and she didn't even put it on, just pulled it over herself, barely covering her dirty parts. It felt good to be bad.

"Ginger, you're somethin' else," Tucker said. "We're all in love with you. You sure you haven't done this before?"

"Ha!" Linda laughed. "Wake me up, I've gotta be dreaming."

"I'm the one dreaming Linda," Dave said. "Oh, sorry."

"Hey that's cool," Tucker said. "Nobody's their real selves around here. Ginger suits you well though."

"It's the hair," Marsha said, bringing them water bottles. "That's definitely 'Ginger' hair."

"Can I tell them?" Linda asked Dave.

"It's up to you," he said.

"Dave was my paperboy, in 1975," Linda said with a sly smile.

"No shit!" Marsha said. "Well that explains the fireworks. When did you figure that out?"

"I thought it was him when I saw him on the website, but I knew for sure when I met him tonight."

"I figured it out pretty quick after I got here tonight," Dave said, "but I played along. I didn't know if she wanted me to know."

"When I was about ready to faint earlier I told him," Linda said. "It was gonna be hard enough to get out of my clothes. Thinking I was deceiving him was just too much."

"You're a good person Ginger," Tucker said. "I had a feeling you were hiding something, but I also had a feeling you were a straight shooter. Guess I was right on both counts."

"So, you may have noticed there's a little heat here between us," Dave said.

"Really? You could have fooled me!" Marsha said sarcastically.

"Linda, er, Ginger was the youngest, hottest housewife in the neighborhood, and I was a post-pubescent boy. I used up quite a few boxes of Kleenex fantasizing about her."

"Really!" Marsha said. Oh my God, this is just too hot, isn't it? What about you Ginger? How do you remember Dave?"

"Super cute. My friend and I used to giggle about him. He was way to young, but he was mature looking. I used to see him driving around in his rusty sports cars for years after that, and then I lost track of him. I nearly freaked when I saw him naked on the internet, with that college girl. I showed Nancy," she said, turning to Dave. "Mrs. Eastwood? Across the street?"

"Oh my God!" Dave said. His face blushed red.

"Davey! Look at you, blushing!" Marsha said. "This is too much fun!"

"Does she know you're here?" Dave asked, nervous that the whole neighborhood might know about his new job.

"God no! She'd freak out," Linda said. "I don't think she'd understand Ginger. I don't even think I understand Ginger."

"Well I do, and she's awesome," Tucker said. "You guys wanna do some more? I feel like I stopped you before you were finished."

"Can we go all night? I suddenly feel thirty years younger," Linda said.

"Goin' all night people!" Tucker yelled. Everybody laughed. "Roll cameras!"

Marsha took the robe and Linda's face lit-up with excitement at being naked in front of everyone again. She looked like a college girl, ready for anything.

"You are somethin' else," Dave smiled.

He pushed her legs wide apart and dove in for a tasty feast. Linda's eyes closed and her mouth opened. Round two was underway.

Coming clean to everyone about her reasons for being there relaxed her, and the familiarity with the dream-like situation freed her even more. Dave had learned what made her tick, and she let her new, high-flying emotions out vocally as he used his new knowledge.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed in a lovely, breathy sigh when Dave tickled her clit just right with his tongue. "Fuck! Oh...you gotta be kidding me!...not so soon...Not so sooooonnn!!!"

Her body twitched and convulsed, and all the air in her lungs groaned out.

"Jesus!" she breathed when it was over.

She pulled Dave to her, guiding him so she could get at his cock. He swung a leg over, tea-bagged his fat cock down into her mouth, and dropped his head to her still burning pussy. Man on top sixty-nine. Linda nearly choked on the big thing, but she loved it, stroking the hanging cock and balls with her hands as she slipperied it up with her wet saliva again. God he's a man! she said to herself. A real fucking man!

The second hour flew by. Linda loved the doggie style, with every millimeter of his big meat pounding her deep. She took him that way numerous times, but they tried lots of different positions. She came with ferocious intensity prone, Dave flattening her into that position halfway though their last doggie go-round. It burned so much of the little energy she had left she thought the magic evening might end, but Dave rolled and sat her down on his somehow still hard cock. With his strong hands under her thighs he helped her tired body ride, wanting to see her in all her glory one last time before it was over. As she looked at Tucker and the crew, her shimmering red hair sweaty and stuck to her face, she somehow mustered more energy and started riding in earnest, the sweet friction she loved so much propelling her to a wild, nearly out-of-her-mind finish. Dave flung her off of him and she took his gushing cum in her mouth, her loud, devilish moans drowned out by his grunting yell of release. Tucker and the crew applauded. It was over.

———————

"You've lost your fucking mind!" Nancy said sternly as she walked into Linda's house. "Why didn't you tell me you were thinking about doing that? Fucking porn? Are you kidding me?"

"So you saw it?" Linda asked.

"So I saw it? Yeah I fucking saw it. And a fucking million other people are seeing it too. What the fuck Linda!"

"Okay, let's take it down a notch," Linda said calmly. "Sit down, let's talk about this."

She got a coffee mug out of her cupboard and poured Nancy a cup.

"I just can't believe it," Nancy said, shaking her head. "David Jenson? How did it even happen? Did you call him up or something?"

"You fed me too much wine and I emailed the studio," Linda said, topping up her own mug. "I was just curious."

"Don't blame me for this you fucker!"

"Why would I blame you? It was kinda fabulous. You watched it right? Did it look like I didn't want to be there?"

"No. You fuckin' loved it like a slut."

"Jeez, I haven't heard you swear this much since we were teenagers. When we were both sluts, I'll have you remember."

"Come on Linda. This isn't like you, makin' a porn. Are you okay?"

"I'm good," she said, wrapping her arms around her old friend. "Never better. You've got Bill. I haven't had a man in way too long."

"I know honey, but...porn? You know somebody's gonna see it and then...my God, David's mother still lives a half a mile away."

"I'm a sexual woman. So sue me."

"I don't think you've thought this through Linda. Church. Garden Club. This is a gossipy neighborhood. Oh my God..."

"So you're not curious about it?"

"Oh course I'm curious," Nancy said as her face blushed. "But I'm supposed to get the lecturing part out of the way first, right?"

"Consider me lectured."

"So I've got all morning," Nancy said, a smirk growing on her face. "You better tell me everything..."

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers