Tucker's Studio Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh blessed, blessed night!" he said. "I am afeard. Being in night, all this is but a dream..." He buried his face in the huge tits, and kissed his way out of their bounty.

Soon Juliet was naked, and then she was on her hands and knees. Romeo pressed his long cock between the soft cheeks of her ample ass and plowed his way home. Juliet's back arched deep, her tits hanging to the bedsheets, nipples dragging across the cool fabric.

"My love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite," Romeo said breathlessly as his thrusts went balls deep. After some nice fucking he pulled out, teasing Juliet's pussy with the tip of his cock.

"Wouldst thou withdraw it? For what purpose?" she gasped. "Give it thee again! Give it thee again!"

Lance was astonished at what was playing out on his computer screen. He sat quietly, barely moving except for his breathing. Victoria watched herself on the small screen, but glanced often at him, hoping she was doing the right thing. She hadn't shown anyone her videos yet. Lance was the first. The same lump she'd seen at the school auditorium raised his pants, so she knew things were going reasonably well.

Romeo fucked Juliet hard, their bodies slapping together with vigor, Juliet's soft voluptuousness quaking with each bone-jarring thrust.

"Where and what time thou wilt perform the rite?" Juliet asked, huffing out the words breathlessly as she was pummeled.

"On thee dear love! I cum on thee!"

Romeo pulled out and plastered her big ass with young cum, Juliet's body writhing as her pussy tingled with heat. The screen faded to black.

"Good God!" Lance said quietly.

"I haven't shown these to anyone," Victoria said, suddenly looking nervous and shy.

"These? There's more?"

"Just one other one. We did Romeo just for fun. The first one was...wanna see me lose my virginity?"

"Later," Lance said. He took the laptop off her legs and put it on the floor. His eyes burned with lust when he looked at Victoria's nervously excited face.

"You're a bad girl," he smiled.

"I wish I had my costume."

"Next time," he said, the words barely making it out before their mouths joined together.

"Mr. Wilson!" Victoria said, smiling beautifully when she came up for air. Her hand was between his legs, massaging his hard lump.

Her fathomless cleavage was already on display — she'd unbuttoned one or two too many buttons before Lance had returned home — and he wasted no time burying his face in the warm depths, kissing and moaning as the soft flesh enveloped him.

"Oh, Mr. Wilson!" Victoria sighed.

It was a double whammy that got her — the feel of his mouth and stubbly face against her tits, and the feel of the growing cock in his pants. It was twice as long as the width of her hand. Almost as big as Ryan!

The thrill of what was happening was off the charts. Her adventure at Tucker's studio two weeks before was certainly exciting, but that felt like a dream when it was happening, like a two-day-long acid trip. At least that's what Victoria thought an acid trip might be like. But sitting on the Wilson's couch, lips locked with Trissy's father, with his hard cock pulsing under her hand...that was reality! It was the hottest thing ever!

Am I a slut, she wondered, as her hand found its way inside Lance's tailored pants? Making porn and fucking one of the fathers from school? Yup, I'm a slut. Her brain felt like there were fireworks going off inside it. A slut! Yes! It was her biggest goal since she was sixteen! Find out how the other side lives! Go for it! Fuck anything that moves!

Well, maybe not that last part. She had her standards, but a handsome forty-year-old with a big cock certainly fit the bill. So what if he was her father's age. He was so much hotter, and...oh my God! That cock!

It was out in the open air, throbbing, and so warm to the touch. It felt like there was more heat in it than Ryan's. Victoria's small hand stroked up and down the length of it as the steamy kiss burned on.

"I've gotta see you," Lance said breathlessly, pawing at Victoria's shirt buttons. "All of you."

She helped him open it and flicked the front closure on her bra. The massiveness of her burst forth, soft and free.

"God!" Lance said. The sight of her enormous tits and her huge nipples had reduced his vocabulary to one syllable.

Victoria pulled him to her, arching her back as his mouth landed, mashing the softness against his face as his tongue tasted her hard nipple. She'd learned at the studio how much she loved the feel of a man sucking her tits. It was an otherworldly sensation, brand new and wonderful.

It didn't take long before she was all out in the open, every fat fold, every voluptuous curve. She was nervous about it, the same way she was at the studio when she'd first disrobed.

"You don't mind that I'm fat?" she asked, as Lance kissed and fondled her.

"You're beautiful," he said. "I've never felt a woman so soft and warm."

That was it. Victoria was a goner. The two of them made love like the world was going to end.

"Am I corrupting you?" Victoria asked a little while later, riding Lance cowgirl style on the living room floor. "Now you'll wanna sample all Trissy's friends."

"Maybe I already have," he smiled.

"Oh my God!" Victoria said, her eyes huge with surprise.

"I'm kidding!" Lance said. "It's just you. There's...something about you."

Victoria ground her pussy hard against his pelvic bone. It was an extraordinary feeling, with his cock way up inside her. She came hard, with a loud, groaning exhale.

"Easy baby. You'll wake up Danny," Lance said, with a beautiful, sexy smile.

He started a slow, upward thrust into his soft new playmate, the two of them becoming lost again, lost in the beauty of the extraordinary night.

———————

Victoria babysat often for little Danny that summer, usually staying until morning. One night, about a month into it all, Victoria texted her mother, telling her that she'd be babysitting overnight yet again, because Mr. Wilson had another hot date with 'his girl'.

- Why doesn't that woman just move in with him? her mom replied.

Victoria texted back...

- It's a summertime thing Mom. You know, just a fling...

12