Tucker's Studio Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna play with her asshole too Raymond?" Kay whispered to herself. "So naughty!"

She got her answer when Brie spread herself as Kelsey had, the two girls facing each other and smiling. Once again Raymond compared his two sexy friends — Brie's little hole was darker and smoother, and the skin below looked different too. Raymond already knew their pussies were very different, but he'd never seen the view he was looking at.

"You just gonna look or are you gonna oil her up?" Kelsey asked, snapping Raymond back into reality.

"Oh," he said softly.

But reality wasn't much different that the dream he'd been stuck in. His hands moved again on the firm buttocks, avoiding Brie's fingers that were holding her in that most extraordinary position. A puff of air exited her open mouth when Ray's slippery fingers danced across the little pucker hole.

"Oh, she likes that Raymond," Kelsey said. "Do it more."

Air was puffing out of Ray's open mouth too, as the magical carnality played out. His fingertips started a slow massage of Brie's anal opening, and her held breath escaped as soft, groaning sigh.

"Do me too Raymond," Kelsey said. "Can you reach me?"

He was between the two lounges, and reached for Kelsey as she spread herself open again. Raymond's fingers massaged both the little assholes, and the girls made stunningly beautiful noises.

Kay was amazed at the young man. She fingered her pussy as she watched the scene below, trying desperately to stay quiet. It was a struggle as a nice orgasm flowed through her, but she swallowed hard and hoped her heavy breathing couldn't be heard. When the sweet release passed she found herself heading down the stairs. She needed to get her hands on Raymond.

The anal massage had ended when Kay walked out through the french doors, but Raymond was still hard as a rock. He panicked and jumped in the pool when he saw her.

"Hi Ray!" Kay said when he surfaced. She was naked, of course, and he was wide eyed. "Is that Brie? Oh my goodness honey! When did you become such a beautiful woman?"

Brie giggled, and sat up. She was surprised at herself, but it felt good to be blatantly naked in front of Kelsey's sexy mom.

"Hi Mom," Kelsey said. "Raymond was hoping you'd join us."

Raymond was stunned. Kelsey had ratted him out. He did what a child would do and submerged. He was good at holding his breath, but to what end? As he moved his arms to hold his position, he wondered how the predicament would conclude. Should he just suck in water and let nature take it's course? Or maybe he could hold his breath until Kelsey's mom left? But he wanted to see her! She was naked for God's sake!

He burst though the surface, gasping for breath. Before he'd gotten his bearings Kelsey and Brie jumped in. Kay sat herself down on the edge, dangling her feet in the water.

"Time to be a man Raymond," Kelsey said. "This has gotta go."

She and Brie pulled down his bathing suit and flung it all the way to the lawn. Ray didn't protest, even though he was horrified. It was like a Zen moment, where the horrible is beautiful. Kay smiled when she saw the confused look on his face.

"We're all gonna give you a blowjob Raymond," the older woman said, "and there's nothin' you can do about it."

Kelsey smiled at her mother's boldness, and Brie looked on with wide eyed wonder.

Kay pushed herself off the edge and submerged in the blissful water. She swam underwater like a Navy Seal and came up for air next to the boy. He looked stunned.

"You won't tell anyone, will you Raymond?" she said, as she reached through the gin-clear water for his hard cock. "I've waited so long to touch you."

Kelsey and Brie were silent. They knew it was big moment.

"Sit up on the wall," Kay said.

Raymond obeyed. How could he not? His wet cock went into Kay's mouth, and he cried out. Kelsey was amazed at the loud, visceral reaction. She knew Raymond would be a goner very soon, and if it was going to be a three-way blowjob there was no time to waste. She muscled her mother aside, took Raymond deep into her throat, and motioned Brie into position. Brie took over, giving Raymond a brief memory of the high suction technique he remembered from Brie's pool parties, and then Kay took the helm again, her hands at the crease of his thighs, her thumbs tickling the top of his ball-sack as her throat contracted on the swollen shaft. It was all too much for Raymond. He cried out again to the blue-skied heavens, and flooded Kay's mouth with his seed.

"I hope you and Brie'll come and sunbath with me after Kelsey leaves," Kay said after she swallowed her salty snack. She walked through the water toward the pool steps. "It's lonely here during the day."

Raymond watched her beautiful ass as she climbed the steps, sparkling water cascading over it off her shimmering red hair.

"Daddy doesn't mind," Kelsey said to her friends, setting the hook hard.

———————

Raymond's old Toyota shuddered when he turned onto the rutted road to the dunes. It was really more of a two-track trail, along the edge of a cattail choked marsh, leading across a State Wildlife Preserve. There were many such areas on the shores of the Great Lakes, but the one the kids were driving into was known more for its human wildlife than the animal kind. The dunes had long been a place to party, and the local authorities didn't interrupt things much, as long as it didn't turn into a trash dump and nobody got hurt. It was a big area, quite a bit of it right on the beach, but it seemed to be falling out of favor. The previous generation of partiers got married, had kids and calmed down, and Kelsey's generation didn't seem as eager to make the long drive to have some fun.

"Fuck, this road sucks," Kelsey said as the bottom of Raymond's car scraped on a sandy hump in the center of the trail. "Do what Austin's doing."

Austin was just ahead of them, in a grimy white Jeep Cherokee. He had two wheels on the center hump and two on the edge of the trail. Raymond tried it and the scraping stopped.

It was slow going and took twenty minutes to get to their destination — a sandy peninsula with craggy old Black Willow trees and clumps of gently swaying beachgrass.

"Yay! Nobody's here!" Kelsey said when their favorite spot came into view. "I was worried there might be old fisherman or somethin'."

Raymond opened his trunk revealing one of the reasons his car had scraped bottom so much on the way in — a full load of firewood previously destined for his parents' fireplace.

"Awesome!" Kelsey said. "You musta took half their pile!"

"Yeah, he's not gonna be happy," Raymond said as he started tossing the wood out onto the sand.

When his trunk was empty he got to work building a nice fire while Kelsey, Brie, Austin and their friend Donny started setting up four tents — a big one Donny's father used in hunting season, and three smaller ones. They smoothed the sand underneath them and set them in a semi-circle, surrounding the fire and overlooking the vast, ocean-like lake. Donny pounded long plastic stakes into the sand with a hammer to secure the tents to terra firma.

A big shiny Nissan Murrano appeared, moving almost silently across the sand. Two girls bounded out of the passenger side doors, and two boys stepped out of the near side.

"Partyyyyyy!" one of the guys bellowed.

Kelsey ran over and hugged all four of them. They opened the hatch and hauled out sleeping bags and air mattresses to add to the pile of gear Donny had brought.

There were four coolers nestled between two of the tents, with an assortment of craft beer, hard cider and bottled water. Brie contributed four bottles of Larceny Bourbon from her father's stash. Before the sun went down the fire was hot and young throats were burning from the 92 proof liquid gold.

When the last of the air mattresses was inflated and the sleeping bags were spread out, Kelsey emerged from the big tent naked.

"Nudie Kelsey!" Tyler growled. "I figured you'd kick things into gear! I love ya baby!"

He downed a mouthful of bourbon, whooped at the burn as it hit his gullet, and started chucking off his clothing, throwing it every which-way.

"Tyler! You're funny!" Kelsey giggled.

She sauntered to his side when he was fully naked, reached for his neck, and pulled him into a steamy kiss. His cock hardened in her hand, and in one fell swoop Kelsey was down on all fours and Tyler was fucking her. The gang was settling onto blankets around the fire, mesmerized by their little porn star friend, and the way the firelight made her glow.

"Fuck yeah," Josh said quietly as he watched, speaking the words everyone was thinking.

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey sighed, reinforcing the communal thought.

She rose up on her knees and Tyler cupped the base of her soft tits as he fucked up into her gyrating ass.

"Fuuckk!" Donny said softly, amazed at Kelsey's raw sensuality. "Cinnamon fuckin' Sugar!"

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and aimed it at the carnal display.

"No," Brie said, pushing it down. "No video. No pictures. Okay everybody? Let's just enjoy, and remember."

Sarah and Trina were relieved. Neither one wanted to be a slut on the internet. In private? Yes, let the slut flag fly, but not on the internet.

The bourbon bottle was passed, and twilight turned burnt orange on the watery horizon. As Kelsey and Tyler continued to entertain their friends, hard cocks were loosed, shorts and tops were tossed aside, and a lovely, fire-lit orgy blossomed.

The girls were slightly outnumbered — Brie planned it that way — so there was usually at least one double-team happening, usually a spit-roast of some kind, or a gagging tea-bag, or just a stroking female fist, keeping the extra boy hard and ready to plunge into yet another warm hole.

Trina was the first girl covered in cum. Everyone knew she loved that kind of thing, so Brie organized the first messy plastering. It happened when Trina was cumming, a serendipitous bit of luck that thrilled Brie to no end. Trina was overwhelmed, writhing around on the red-plaid blanket, her hands spreading the goo on her skin as her tongue lapped the dripping stuff of her lips. She was a glorious mess.

Raymond was dubbed Fire Man and fed the glowing coals with fresh lumber long into the night. It was a pitch-black night with no moon, and stars so three dimensional you felt like you could walk right out into them. The gentle breeze of the day died, leaving a just warm enough stillness, with small waves lapping at the sandy shore, whooshing their hypnotic song.

Long after midnight Kelsey and Austin retreated from the writhing, moaning pleasures and sat at the edge of the water, looking out into the darkness.

"So what do you think of me?" Kelsey asked, the bourbon and the post-orgasmic buzz making her contemplative.

"Wow, big questions," Austin said. He looked at Kelsey, siting cross-legged on the wet sand, her body slumped a bit, with flickering firelight illuminating her back. "What do I think of you? I love you," he said. "Don't take that the wrong way. I don't think we're like a couple or anything. I just think you're awesome. I love that you're fearless. I love that you're Cinnamon Sugar. I love that you let a guy with a cock bigger than your thigh put in in you...on camera," Austin smiled. "I love that I can sit here. Naked. I never do that. Not when you're not around. You just make life seem so...doable. I don't mean girls...I mean life. I love that it's so doable...for you. You inspire me."

Kelsey smiled. Even in the dark it lit up Austin's heart.

"You know, you were my first," she said. "I never told you that, 'cause I was embarrassed that I was eighteen. Trina and Brie were way ahead of me."

"No shit?" Austin said. "Wow..."

"You made me fearless," she said. "There was something about you, by the pool that night. It was the first time I'd felt that way. You started it."

"Wow," Austin said. His smile lit up Kelsey's heart.

"Wanna fuck some more?" she asked, her eyes nearly glowing with sparkly happiness.

She rolled onto him, her tongue searching deep in his mouth. The wet sand was cool and hard, but it mattered not. Austin went onto his back, and his young cock slipped into Kelsey's pussy as the hot kiss burned on. Halfway through the primal fuck they rolled, and Kelsey's long red hair was matted with wet sand when the big orgasm finally hit her.

"Fuck! she screeched into the darkness, as Austin's hardness drove her to a dreamlike finish. "I love you too!" she yelled. "I fuckin' love you too!"

———————

"I wish I had my camera," a woman's voice said. It came out of nowhere, startling Kelsey. "You look like a work of art sitting there. Like a mermaid. You know you could get arrested for that?" The woman was sitting in a kayak, drifting slowly toward the naked redhead. "Where did you come from?" the woman asked, her head craning in each direction, looking up and down the vast, empty beach.

Kelsey was sitting on a driftwood log at the edge of a creek that connected Sandgrass Pond to the great lake, resting after a long, early morning walk.

"I'm camping, with some friends," Kelsey said.

The woman sat quietly in her drifting boat, unable to look away from the beauty of the unexpected scene, Kelsey's tiny voluptuous body lit golden in the morning light.

"You don't have a stitch of clothing with you, do you?" the woman asked, looking for some sign of something. She was amazed at the young woman's boldness.

"I hate clothes," Kelsey said. "I mean I like 'em, but I hate 'em too. I guess I should get back, before..."

"Don't go on my account," the woman said. "I didn't see anybody else out yet, if that's what you're worried about."

"Oh, okay," Kelsey said, relaxing a little. She wasn't her usual sprightly self, having fucked herself to exhaustion just hours before. The long walk had tired her out too. "You live around here?" she asked the woman.

"A camp, on the pond. Just a rustic place. My husband and I, we use it on the weekends."

"Oh, nice," Kelsey said. "He doesn't paddle with you?"

"He doesn't anything with me," the woman said. "Drinks his beer, watches his baseball. So...you camped out here?" she asked, craning her neck to look for any sign of Kelsey's friends. "I used to come out here when I was younger."

"Really?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah, it's been a party spot forever. My husband gets mad about it now, thinks it should be off limits, but he just forgot what it's like bein' young." The woman's kayak had come to a stop, nosed up on the sand right next to the log Kelsey was siting on. "I can't believe you're naked," she said, glancing quickly at Kelsey's big tits again.

Kelsey smiled. The woman reached for a thermos down inside her boat, unscrewed the silver lid and poured steaming liquid into it.

"Is that coffee?" Kelsey asked, her eyes big and longing.

"Rough night?" the woman asked. She took a sip and held the cup out to Kelsey.

"It was awesome!" Kelsey said, with a dreamy look in her eyes. "I mean, some of the sex was rough, but that's good, right?" She took the cup and swallowed some of the warm java, and moaned like she'd had a small orgasm.

"How many of you are there," the woman asked, looking up the beach again.

"Nine. We're just fuck buddies. Well, two of 'em are my best friends, but the rest are...last summer we called it the Slut Club."

"Fuck buddies?" the woman said, shaking her head. "Is it really that easy these days? I was born way too soon. Is it...all girls?"

"Five boys and four girls."

"Five boys?" the woman said. She looked like she couldn't quite believe Kelsey's story, and yet there she was, a perfect red-haired mermaid, naked on the deserted beach, acting like her presence, and the night of wild sex, was perfectly normal.

"Thank you," Kelsey said as she handed back the empty cup. "Now I'll have the energy to walk back."

"So where exactly is this Slut Club?" the woman asked, her eyes still searching the beach for some sign of life.

"You wanna join us?" Kelsey asked, her eyes big and bright with the excitement of the thought. "You know where the willows are? Out near the end?" she said, pointing toward the haze that obscured the far peninsula. "It so perfect at sundown. Why don't you come have a drink with us." Kelsey's mind was spinning. She'd learned at Tucker's studio how much fun lonely older women could be when they freed their minds, and she knew the boys would love to have fun with her. "You have to. I'll be mad if you don't."

The woman explained why she couldn't, and started acting uncomfortable. She stowed her thermos and picked up her paddle.

"Thanks for the coffee," Kelsey said as the woman backed the little boat off the sandy creek bank. "I hope you come see us later. You can just have a drink and meet everybody. What's your name?"

"Sharron."

"Bye Sharron. I'm Kelsey."

The kayak disappeared around the bend as quietly as it had appeared. Kelsey soaked in the silence for a moment, and then she heard Sharron's voice and saw the little boat again.

"Fishermen comin'. You better run. I'll distract 'em if you want."

"Thanks Sharron," Kelsey said. She trotted off, along the edge of the wet sand, splashing through the foamy edge of the water.

Kelsey slowed after a tenth of a mile. She didn't bother looking back, but she hoped she wouldn't draw attention to her naked friends romping at the end of the peninsula.

Sharron had a different journey. It was a long paddle back to the camp, full of thoughts of her youth — days of drinking, smoking pot, an occasional bit of sex in cars. Nothing, though, even remotely as ambitious as what Kelsey seemed to be in the middle of. Was she even real? Sharron couldn't be sure, but she did feel the pull of Kelsey's hand when she gave her the thermos cup full of coffee. Yes, Sharron told herself, of course she was real. And yet, oh my God, she was so perfect! The hair, the freckles, the blue-eyed smile. And those tits! Mine are just as big, Sharron thought, but wow! Talk about perfection! Those boys must just be...to have a girl like her...wow! What do the other girls look like? And the boys! Five of them!

Sharron had to stop paddling numerous times as she crossed the broad pond, just to get a grip on her wildly spinning imagination. She pressed on, the camps on the far shore grew larger, and then she was home, pulling the slender boat out of the water, walking across the scruffy grass to the run-down old camp. Back to reality. Kelsey must have been a crazy mermaid dream.

Sharron's husband Andy was a tired man. Tired of living. Tired of loving. A couch jockey who lived for his Yankee games. It was nine in the morning when Sharon got home. He was in his thin flannel bathrobe watching cartoons on the TV. Sharron was full-on horny after daydreaming about Kelsey and the five boys . She put on her sexiest bikini, one she'd given up on years ago, and looked herself over in the mirror. She looked better than she thought she would. The stupid, pain-in-the-ass diet she was on was actually working. She went out to the kitchen and made some pancakes to reward herself, and to try and satisfy some of the hungers that had been gnawing at her for the last hour.

She and Andy wolfed down the tasty flapjacks, each bite swimming in maple syrup. It tasted heavenly, and Sharron moaned as the buttery sweetness brought back memories of eating food like that all the time. One forkful was so wet with syrup it dripped onto her bosom, and started trickling toward her deep cleavage. She giggled and got Andy's attention, wondering if he'd even noticed she fit into her sexiest bikini again.

"Lick it off honey," she said, aiming her tits at him, thrusting them out a little as her eyes twinkled with excitement.