Tucker's Studio Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinda early, isn't it?" he said as he got up, taking his plate to the sink. "What are you wearin' that for? You're not young anymore you know." He turned and went to the couch, flopping down in front of the cartoons.

Sharron's face went limp. Her shoulders slumped. Fuck the diet, she said to herself. She cleaned up her chest with a napkin as best she could, dished up another pancake and smothered it with syrup.

Later that day, after wearing her bikini all day and catching the eye of the neighbor men more than once, Sharron made a decision.

"I'm going home tonight," she told Andy.

"Okay honey. You comin' back?"

"Yeah. In the morning," she said.

It wasn't that unusual. They lived an hour away from the camp, and they both came and went when they pleased. This time was different though. The sun was getting low in the sky, and Kelsey's siren song was drifting across the water. The coming sunset looked like it might even be the color of her hair. That's what Sharron thought anyway. She'd decided to accept Kelsey's invitation, just for a drink. If it was too weird — and she was sure it would be, a woman her age mingling with a youthful Slut Club — she'd just drive home for the night and go back to the camp in the morning.

Driving out the rutted trail to the dunes was slow and contemplative. It'd been years since she'd been all the way out to the willows Kelsey had mentioned. She partied there when she was young, with friends she knew before she met Andy, but nothing very wild. Just car speakers blaring cassette tapes while everyone got stoned. She couldn't remember a single bit of sex out there at the willows.

The sun had just set when she got there, and she saw the glowing campfire-light flickering up in the trees before she saw the tents. She pulled up alongside Raymond's old Toyota and sat there motionless. She was frozen with stunned surprise. Everyone was naked! Kelsey saw her and ran to her.

"Sharron!" she squealed. "You came!"

Sharron tried to smile, but she was suddenly so nervous she was sure it looked hideously forced.

"I told everyone about how nice you were," Kelsey said. "We were hoping you'd come."

"Just...one drink...like you said. Okay?"

"Sure! You'll stay longer though," Kelsey said, her smile sexy as hell. "You'll see."

"I didn't know you'd all be...don't you wear any clothes?"

"Not when we're together.Hey everybody," she yelled, "my friend Sharron's here!"

Kelsey led her by the hand to the blankets spread all around the fire and introduced her to everyone. Everyone but Donny and Sarah that is — they were on a sleeping bag covered air mattress in the big tent, embroiled in a steamy kiss as a long, slow, girl-on-top fuck continued. The whole thing was wide open for everyone to see.

"They've been goin' at it for like an hour," Kelsey said. "I think they're in love or somethin'."

Sharron's body tensed up when she saw them. She felt like she shouldn't look, but nobody acted like it was a big deal. She'd never seen people having sex in real life before. It seemed warmer, in an odd kind of way, than the porn she'd watched. She could almost feel the heat radiating out of the tent.

The rest of the gang was more languid; the long, wild first night had given way to a relaxed, laid back vibe. Brie was laying back against Tyler, and he was gently caressing her tits, but the others were all just sitting around normally. It would have looked like a casual get-together if they'd been wearing clothes.

"Sharron came for a drink," Kelsey said.

"I'm on it!" Josh said, springing up from his cross-legged position. "What do you want? Beer, hard cider, bourbon...is there any of that wine left?"

"No," Brie said. "That didn't last long."

"Hard cider," Sharron said, trying to admire Josh's nice cock without him noticing.

"Excellent choice," he said. He rummaged in a cooler, pulled out three bottles and handed one to her. "I'll leave these two out. I think it's better when it's not so cold."

"See?" Kelsey said with a nice smile. "Now you gotta stay for more."

"Oh, you're not staying?" Josh said disappointedly.

Sharron's brow furrowed a little, like she was confused that beautiful naked young people would want her around.

"You gotta stay," he said. "We've been savin' up our energy all day. Tonight's gonna be epic."

"Oh it is, is it?" Sharron said, suddenly feeling the imaginary heat again. She took a big sip of cider. "I used to party here," she said to Josh. "I'm not gonna tell you when."

"That's cool! You used to drive out here?"

"Yeah, drive, or come over in boats. It was...so long ago..."

"Sharron, age doesn't matter," Kelsey said. "The Slut Club doesn't have any rules. Raymond's in love with my mother, aren't you Ray? She's about your age."

Raymond smiled. He was sipping bourbon, and hadn't really lost his buzz from the night before. Unlike his normal persona, he was cross-legged and making no attempt to hide himself. The fire light illuminated his growing cock, the mind-of-its-own thing doubling in size as Sharron watched. She suddenly felt a powerful attraction to the gangly young man.

Austin was the other object of her not so furtive glances. A much more traditionally handsome boy than Raymond, she couldn't quite believe he was sitting ten feet away from her, completely naked. Kelsey saw Sharron looking at him.

"Austin, what do you think of older women?" Kelsey asked. Sharron took a quick gulp of her drink.

"They're hot," he said, "but I've never..."

"Really?" Kelsey said. She sounded thrilled.

"No. I mean it's just never...happened," he said, glancing at Sharron.

Nobody knew quite how to act with her there, except for Donny and Sarah, who were lost in love. Sarah had pushed herself up with her hands on Donny's chest — elbows locked, back arched, swiveling hips driving a deep fuck. Her moans were louder, like she was working toward an orgasm.

"Sharron, what's the youngest guy you've been with," Kelsey asked.

"You mean how many years younger? Oh, gosh...not very much. Five maybe?"

She took another big swig, finishing off the bottle, happy that it had a nice little kick to help her relax. Josh and Austin both reached for another bottle for her. Austin got there first, and stood to deliver it. Sharron was stunned at the beauty of the boy. Muscled, but smooth. So, so smooth. Even his balls were smooth. There didn't seem to be a hair on him, other than the sexy curls on his head.

"Thank you," she said, a bit shakily. The whole situation seemed more and more surreal.

"Austin was my first," Kelsey said with a sublime little smile.

"Really?" Sharon said. "Were you guys dating?"

"No, it was a party. Kinda like this. A pool party. I guess that's when the Slut Club started, right Brie?"

"Yup. Kelsey turned us all into sluts," Brie said. "You better watch out Sharron," she smiled. "No one escapes the spell she casts."

Right on cue Sarah's orgasm bubbled to the surface. It was a quietly beautiful, softly moaning thing, with her head thrown back and Donny's big hands on her tits.

"Nice Sarah!" Kelsey quietly praised. "She's so fuckin' sexy."

Sharron felt like she was in another world. A world were nothing seemed to matter but good vibes. And sex. Hot, steamy sex.

"You warm Sharron?" Kelsey asked, noticing her flushed neck and face. "We love skin around here. It's up to you though. It's okay if you just wanna sit with us. We love havin' you here."

Kelsey's words were hypnotic. Sharron was beginning to wonder about the spell Brie mentioned, and the whole mermaid, siren of the sea thing. She downed half the bottle of hard cider in one gulp.

Raymond got up, threw two logs on the fire and poked at if for a while with his stick. Sharron's eyes zeroed in on his cock, still swollen a bit, dangling languidly between his long, slim legs. Kelsey saw her looking again.

"Cocks are fun, aren't they?" Kelsey said. "Watch."

She got up and knelt next to Raymond. By the time her hand wrapped around his cock it was already half sprung to life. He stopped poking the fire when Kelsey swallowed it.

"Is it that easy?" Sharon said, her voice throbbing with her pounding heart. "Just pick one and..."

"Yup," Kelsey said, stroking Raymond's full length. "Everybody's everybody's."

Sharron no more than glanced at Austin and he was on his feet. She nearly froze as he approached her, his cock already rising. She clasped it in her sweaty hand and looked up at the boy. So fucking smooth! How can anybody be so fucking smooth!

Her other hand reached for the smoothness —the side of his waist, then his hip, and then his cute, flexing ass. A stuttering breath left her open mouth.

"Taste him," Kelsey said, watching her new friend get swept away by the magic.

Sharron's tongue came out from her suddenly dry mouth, and cradled the underside of Austin's purple tip. The touch sent a jolt through both of them. Her mouth flooded with warm saliva and she engulfed the hot shaft, going from tentative to ravenous in seconds.

"Yeah! Do him good. He loves that shit," Kelsey said. "Whaddaya think Austin? Your first older woman?"

"Fuckin' hot!" he said. His quivering voice and twitching ass sent shudders through Sharron's overloaded body.

"The party's started everybody," Kelsey proclaimed. "It's our last night together. Sharron's gonna make it extra special."

Sharron just about had an orgasm when Kelsey's words hit her and she realized where things were going. She was in for something she'd never even imagined — a free love orgy under the stars, with a crackling fire adding to the heat.

Suddenly she wanted to be naked. No, it was stronger than that —she needed to be naked, old skin and saggy tits be damned. She wanted to bend over and let Austin ram it home. She wanted to howl at the fucking moon.

There was so much pent-up inside her. Decades of sexual frustration. Deep, dark frustration, the kind that would break many a woman. It finally broke Sharron, and on that moonless early summer night she let her slut flag fly.

On her hands and knees — she used to love the doggie — Austin plunged her dry depths and brought glorious wetness to the surface. When he handed off to Raymond, the new cock sunk in slick and velvety, so much so he groaned loud enough to get everybody's attention.

"Fuck yeah!" Tyler said. "I'm next buddy."

Sharron came with a jolt when she heard it. This is not my life, she thought, but I fuckin' love it!

"Look at you," Kelsey said to her as Raymond fucked her down from her lofty orgasm. "All sexy and naked." She joined Sharron's party, playing with her pendulous tits, and then she kissed her.

Sharron's mind spun in ten different directions. The mystical mermaid was kissing her, and a big cock was still inside her. Raymond had a second wind and picked up the pace, much to Sharron's delight.

"Yeah! Do it!" she said, a little tentatively.

Kelsey smiled. She knew the ice was broken, Sharon was loving it, and pretty soon she'd be all in.

Kelsey pushed Raymond away and buried her face in Sharron's ass. There was no fuckin' around anymore. Kelsey was all in too.

She pushed the older woman down, rolling her onto her back. Sharron was close enough to the fire to feel the heat, and the flickering light lit up her body.

"Wow! You need to do some better sunbathing girl," Kelsey said.

Sharron was nicely tanned outside her one-peice bathing suit tan-lines, but she had a fresh sunburn from wearing her old bikini that day, giving her otherwise pale belly a red glow.

"My mom would freak!" Kelsey said. "She's a tan-line fanatic."

Kelsey buried her head in Sharron's pussy, and Sharron giggled. The giggle turned into a laugh. Sharron had discovered the fountain of youth, and its name was Kelsey.

Sharron finished off all the hard cider that night, and had some bourbon too. It was a wild son-of-a-bitch of a party. Kelsey had mentioned — when Sharron had met her at the creek — that "rough sex is good, right?" At the time, Sharron didn't have a reference point to answer that question. But after her night at the willows she did. She loved the shit out of it. Hard fucks; hard finger fucks; three boys at once in all three holes — yeah, she tried anal, and loved it. There was all kinds of new things, even girls that fucked her harder than any man ever had. It was raw, blissful sex, the way she'd only dreamed of.

"Yeah! Fuckin' do it!" she yelled into the flickering light of the willow trees above. "Yeah!...Yeah!...Yeah!" she hissed through clenched teeth. And then, as a big, fat, relentless young cock pounded her hard into the sand, her eyes glowed with fiery lust. "Fuckin' give me that fuckin' cock!" she growled like a wild woman.

She woke the next morning feeling different. Her head hurt, her pussy hurt, her asshole hurt. Every muscle in her body ached. And she was happier than she'd ever been in her life. As bad as she hurt, she wanted to join the Slut Club. Bad.

Kelsey was behind her, warm and soft. They'd fallen asleep in one of the small tents, just the two of them. Sharron tried to remember why. She opened her dry mouth and it tasted of Kelsey. Yes, that was it. The two of them had outlasted the rest, the others tired from the previous night and unable to go the distance. She and Kelsey — the most perfect sexual creature in the world in Sharron's eyes — had a tongue and mouth session in the little tent, all alone in the inky black silence. It was perfection after all the hard-fucking orgasms.

Sharron eased herself away from the redheaded nymph, and out the door of the tent into the misty dawn. The sound of waves rolling gently on the shore overwhelmed the silence as she gathered her clothes that were scattered on the sand. She dressed and walked to her car. The long, slow drive out the rutted trail seemed like a dream, and Kelsey and the boy's words echoed in her head...

"Oh my God, your ass is so nice!"

"I wanna fuck you again."

"She's so fuckin' hot!"

"Fuck yeah!...Oh fuck yeah!...You're gonna make me cum!"

She rolled down the car window and listened to the early morning sounds as she drove — red-winged blackbirds in the cattail choked marsh, and the distant drone of a fisherman's outboard motor. But the echos of mind-blowing sex remained. She hoped they'd stay with her for the rest of her days.

———————

"I'll miss our talks," Kay said, teary-eyed at the bus station.

"Me too Mom," Kelsey said.

They both new their relationship had grown by leaps and bounds over the course of the three weeks Kelsey'd been home. They hugged each other tight as they waited for the boarding instructions.

"Tell Tucker I love his nice cock," Kay said, quietly in Kelsey's ear.

"Mom!" Kelsey exclaimed.

"What! You love it too!" Kay said.

Kelsey giggled. It was the craziest mother/daughter conversation ever at a bus station. Well, maybe not, Kelsey decided, but it was plenty crazy. Kay giggled too.

"Have fun at work honey," Kay said when the passengers were called.

"I will Mom," Kelsey said. "Tell daddy I love him."

Back in the city, Kelsey hailed a cab at the bus station. When she got home she dumped her big duffel bag on the floor of the apartment she'd moved into at the end of the semester.

"How was your vacation?" her roommate Hannah asked.

A big smile grew on Kelsey's face before she responded.

"Fuckin' awesome!"