Tucker's Studio Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The staircase was dark wood too, the treads worn bare, eroded into smooth hollows. The bannister was a massive thing with a beautifully turned newel post and twisting, spiral-like balusters. Marsha's hand slid along the sturdy handrail as she ascended the creaking steps.

"This is crazy," Liz said quietly as she followed. Marsha giggled again.

It was a nervous giggle. Marsha had come to the too-late decision that what she and Liz were doing was in fact crazy — two middle-aged women going to a college orgy at what appeared to be either Animal House or The Bates Motel. It was too late to turn back though — Liz was counting on her confidence, and Kelsey had seen them arrive.

"You guys! I cannot believe how hot you look!" Kelsey said. She was standing in her open doorway at the second floor landing. There was young chatter and laughter coming from inside, and the low throb of some not-too-loud music. Hip hop, or dance, or maybe rap. The two women didn't have a clue which was which.

"Fuck!" Kelsey said, still looking them over. "You got underwear under those?"

Marsha giggled nervously again, and flashed her garter belt and panties. She made sure she was standing off to the side of the door, where only Kelsey could see.

"Fuck," Kelsey said under her breath. "And you!" she said to Liz. "Marsha told me you were in the Navy but oh my God!"

"Show her," Marsha said to Liz.

Liz didn't know why she did it, but her hands went to the sides of her dark-blue skirt and she pulled it up, the knee-length hem sliding up past the tops of her thigh-high nylons, just enough to give Kelsey a peek at the white of her panties before her nervousness finally overrode things. She covered up quickly and smoothed her skirt.

"Okay, this is fuckin' awesome," Kelsey said matter-of-factly. "Hannah!" she yelled into the party. A stunning, exotic looking young girl quickly appeared.

"This is Hannah?" Marsha gasped when she saw the girl.

"Isn't she hot!" Kelsey said, thrilled that her sexy roommate had rendered Marsha nearly speechless.

"Hi," Hannah said, extending her hand politely.

"Hi, I'm Marsha. This is my friend Liz."

Marsha's eyes twinkled with fascination, unable to look away from Hannah's remarkably beautiful face. If she had been able to, she might have zeroed in on the girls tits, soft and jiggly under hospital scrubs, with nipples just hard enough to bump out the thin fabric. Or she might have zeroed in on Hannah's flat belly and sexy navel, out in the fresh air beneath the scissored-off scrub shirt, or the tight scrub pants that had been cut off into short shorts.

"She's an operating room nurse!" Kelsey said excitedly.

"Yes," Marsha said dreamily. "I'd like to be sick there."

Liz was quite taken with the girl too. Her years onboard aircraft carriers had taken her to many Asian ports, but she was having trouble deciphering Hannah's ancestry. She'd find out later that Hannah's father is an African-American who married her Vietnamese mother when he was doing Christian missionary work back in the early '90s.

"Come on in and meet everybody," Kelsey said. As she said it the front door opened down below. Kelsey bent over the railing and looked down at two college boys bounding up the stairs. "Hi guys!" she said.

One of them was really tall, wearing a cardboard crown from McDonald's on his head and numerous plastic gold-beaded necklaces around his neck. Liz assumed he was dressed as a King, although the everyday t-shirt and jeans didn't further the look much. She also had a feeling he was a member of the University's basketball team, but she didn't really follow the sport and couldn't be sure. The other boy was dressed all in white — t-shirt, jeans and Gilligan style sailor hat.

"Hey, you guys are in the Navy together!" Kelsey said happily. "Watch out Jacob, she's got all those stripes on her arms, that means she can order you to do stuff."

Liz's throat tightened and she felt a blush tint her face. She hoped the light was bad enough that one would notice.

Kelsey shuffled all the new arrivals into her apartment. Liz and Marsha were happy to see it was brighter inside — the walls were a nondescript dirty gray, but the girls had decorated with bright colors. The couch was slip-covered with a yellow bed sheet, a pair of old wood-framed chairs had light green cushions, and the walls were adorned with multi-color tie-dyed hangings and posters. Marsha couldn't help comparing it to Kelsey's childhood room at her parents house — both looked young to Marsha's thirty-year-old eyes, but the apartment was definitely hipper.

The brightness was limited to the decorating, however, as the lighting was decidedly dim. Liz and Marsha were both happy about that, because both of them suddenly felt as old as the hills. College kids are young!

"These are my friends from work everybody," Kelsey announced.

That was the extent of the formalities. Hannah talked with Liz and Marsha while Kelsey flitted around, her bright red one-piece bathing suit making her easy to find. There was another lifeguard costumed bathing suited attendee, a boy that reminded Marsha of Billy Carpenter. Tall, with a narrow waist and broad, muscled shoulders, he looked every bit the swimmer. His suit was skin-tight, with short legs that hugged his strong thighs. His young ass was perfectly defined by the suit, like the thin spandex had been shrink-wrapped onto him, and Marsha was more than a little curious to see what the front of him looked like.

"Who's the swimmer?" she asked Hannah.

"That's Justin," Hannah said, smiling in a way Marsha recognized.

"So tell me, is it just one wild party after another around here?" Marsha asked.

"No, a lot of the time it's just Kelsey and me," Hannah said. She tried to fight that same telling smile, but she couldn't.

"So, yes, in other words," Marsha smiled. Hannah giggled.

Three new girls arrived and joined the quietly simmering festivities, walking in through the open door. Liz wondered if the door would be shut when things...got going. She hoped so. She also wondered if she could ditch some of her uniform, so she wouldn't feel so conspicuous. She asked Kelsey when she breezed by.

"Oh, can't you leave it on a little while?" Kelsey said, sounding disappointed. "The boys'd love to fuck you while you're wearing it."

Liz's throat tightened up again. She knew what she was there for, obviously, but to hear it said so blatantly took her breath away for a moment.

"How can you say no to that?" Marsha giggled. "So, my gorgeous little friend," she said to Kelsey, "How does all this fucking start?"

"Hey everybody," Kelsey announced to the room, "my friends can't stay out late 'cause they're old. Let's get this party started!"

She smiled a devious smile at Marsha, flipped the straps off her shoulders and shimmied out of the red bathing suit. The room whooped their approval.

"You little shit!" Marsha said, smiling and shaking her head.

"So there!" Kelsey said. She walked her smiling, naked self behind Marsha and reached for the zipper on the waitress dress. "Show me what else is under here."

Marsha's adrenaline level shot through the roof. The whole room was watching. Her instinct was to stop Kelsey and slow things down, but she took a deep breath and went with it. Before she could think too much her dress was in a pile on the floor around her ankles. The partiers whooped again as she stood there in her sexiest black lingerie set. Kelsey, in all her naked glory, moved around to the front and slowly squatted, her warm lips and hands gliding down Marsha's body, coming to a stop with an open-mouthed, toothy bite of Marsha's panty covered mound. It was the best porn star move anybody had seen in real life, and the gang loved it.

Liz was terrified. She knew it was going to be wild, but she didn't want to be the center of attention the way Marsha was. She felt faint and sat in the nearest spot, the old couch. The boy in the white jeans and the sailor hat suddenly plopped down next to her.

"Reporting for duty Ma'am," he said with a smile.

"Get me a drink," Liz said.

Her mind was in a fog, but a drink seemed like a good start. While Sailor Boy was gone she looked around — two couples were kissing, one girl was on her knees sucking a half-hard cock, and three other girls were whisking off their tops. One of them was Hannah, and her soft tits were the picture of perfection. Medium-big and natural, they hung on her body like works of art.

"Rum and Coke," Sailor Boy said, handing Liz a red plastic cup. "Any other orders for me?" he smiled.

Liz's body tightened again. This was it. It was all happening and she was in the middle of it.

"Take off your shirt."

"Yes ma'am!" Sailor Boy said, with an even bigger smile. His hat got swallowed up by his t-shirt as his young flesh came into view.

"Put the hat back on and drop and give me twenty," Liz said.

"Yes Ma'am," he said. A moment later he was down on the floor doing pushups.

"Make him do 'em naked!" Kelsey suggested.

"Strip, and give me twenty more," Liz said. The humor of the situation relaxed her a bit.

"Any orders for me?" Justin asked from the other side of the room.

"Kiss the woman in the black lingerie," Liz said. Her adrenaline was pumping something fierce.

Marsha giggled nervously. She was still standing, with Kelsey's head in her hands as the little redhead licked her pussy. Her eyes met Justin's as he turned and she got her first glimpse of the bulge in his skin-tight bathing suit. It was huge, nearly fully engorged from watching topless girls and the blowjob happening next to him.

"Take off your bathing suit first," Liz said as he walked toward Marsha.

"Yes...Ma'am," he replied. He stopped, wiggled out of the tight little garment and tossed it aside. Holding his hard cock down as best he could, he walked to Marsha and kissed her.

"You guys play," Kelsey said, rising to her feet. "I'm gonna see who's coming." She skittered out the door, big tits jiggling, and leaned over the railing. "Hi you guys!" she yelled to the new arrivals. "Hey Marsha, Ryan and Joshy are here!"

The two boys hugged the naked little sprite out on the landing, and she led them in by the hand.

"You know everybody, right?" she asked them.

"Yeah. Tucker's not here?" Ryan asked.

"Nope. He turned his girls loose tonight," Kelsey said.

"Wow. He's cool with that?" Ryan asked.

"Yup," Marsha said, one hand around Justin's waist, the other stroking his cock. "He told us to have fun. We're gonna owe him big-time though."

"Cool," Ryan said to her. "You look...really nice."

He hadn't been with Marsha yet, but had heard all the stories. His eyes glanced around the room and he saw Liz, decked out in Navy dress blues.

"How 'bout that," Marsha said when she saw where his gaze had stopped. "Better watch out, she's giving orders to you boys."

"Cool!" he said as he was drawn closer to her. "Liz, you look awesome!

"Thanks Ryan," she said, suddenly turning shy. She'd been dreaming about having his long cock again ever since that afternoon with Kylie. It was finally going to happen. And Josh, who she'd watched on the website and met at the studio, was right there too.

"You need a drink or anything?" Josh asked.

She guzzled the one Sailor Boy had made for her and handed the empty cup to Josh.

"Rum and Coke," she said.

When Josh brought it to her Ryan was siting next to her and sailor Boy was still doing pushups. He'd done way more than twenty and was just showing off.

"Save some of that energy Sailor," she said to him. "I'm gonna want it later."

"Yes Ma'am!" he said with a knowing smile. He stood at some semblance of attention in front of her, his cock hanging soft but chubby. "Anything else Ma'am?"

"At ease Sailor," she smirked. "Get yourself a drink."

The sound of fucking rose above the not-too-loud music. It was the couple that had started with the blowjob. He was down on the floor in just a t-shirt and she was riding him, her gray Burger King shirt and visor giving away her part-time job.

"Yeah, do it!" Kelsey yelled. "Somebody fuck me, I'm horny as fuck!"

The super-tall King shed his clothes in a hurry, leaving the cardboard crown on his head. He was at least a foot-and-a-half taller than Kelsey, so she stood on one of the wood-framed chairs and bent over. Tall Boy knelt on the floor and his mouth met Kelsey's pretty pussy. She groaned loud as he lapped up through her juicy gap and his tongue tickled her asshole.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Stick that big fuckin' cock in me."

He stood and Kelsey bent her knees a little, allowing him to slip in. Marsha was astonished at the size of the boy's shlong, although proportionally it was about right-sized for his six-foot-nine-inch frame. She was almost positive he was the basketball player she'd seen on the local sports news, one of the stars from that year's team.

Marsha was super wet and horny too, and ready to be fucked.

"Wanna make me cum honey?" she asked Justin.

She was surprised at her brazenness, after all the nerves she'd felt earlier. Watching and listening to porn stars for all those years had rubbed off on her she guessed. She took her panties off, put her hands on the nearest wall and thrust her sweet, round ass out at the boy.

"Fuuuck," Ryan said quietly as he watched her from the couch. It was his first look at that much of her, after over a year of fantasizing.

"Oh no you don't," Liz said. "Me first."

"Oh, sorry," Ryan said.

"Hey, that's all right," Liz said. "I think she's hot too."

Her open mouth met Ryan's just as Marsha cried out. Both Liz and Ryan wanted to watch the up-against-the-wall action, so they did. It was a sweet sight when Marsha's hips got into it and Justin's body slapped rhythmically into her ass, making her soft flesh quake. He unhooked her bra and let her curvy tits hang loose. With her arms up and her hands against the wall, they swung differently and looked super sexy. In her black garter belt and stockings every inch of her looked sexy.

"Yeah Marsh!" Kelsey yelled, in the midst of absorbing Tall Boy's huge cock. "You look so fuckin' hot!"

Marsha couldn't muster the giggle that she wanted to, because an orgasm was already building. She kinda loved being watched, the situation was as powerfully erotic as any she'd ever been in, and a big one was brewing.

As Marsha was nearing the first summit of what was to be an epic, hours-long trek, Liz had Ryan's hard cock in her hand. His pants were pushed mid-way down his thighs and she was stroking the long thing smooth and gentle — the classic, under appreciated hand job.

She felt a little odd, truth be told, the only female in the room left fully clothed, in her uniform no less. Not to mention the fact that she was old enough to be mother to everyone in the room except Marsha. The oddness was even odder though — the combination of giving orders earlier, her formal, gold-trimmed clothing and her age gave her the odd sensation of being the Queen of the Orgy, the Mother Superior. It was nothing she would have guessed earlier in the evening, when she was so nervous. She and Ryan and Josh were all on the couch, and Sailor Boy was nearby. She caught all their eyes right after Marsha's big orgasm.

"You three'll fuck me now," she said, the words rolling of her tongue like she wasn't in control of them.

She lifted her ass off the couch cushion and pulled up her skirt, way up, so she could take off her white lace panties and spread her legs. She was astonished how easily it was happening — baring the most intimate part of herself in front of strangers.

Ryan remembered her pussy, and was the first soldier on his knees. The sensation that hit Liz's brain was extraordinary — an out-of-this-world head-rush that was an inch away from an orgasm. Ryan's mouth was pure magic, and the sights and noisy sex sounds around the room amplified it. After a short while Sailor Boy nudged Ryan aside and took over, his firm tongue giving Liz a different jolt of energy. Ryan and Josh both stripped as Liz watched, their young, smooth, muscular flesh nearly overwhelming her darting eyes. Two girls in the room had quietly screaming orgasms. Liz was in full sensory overload.

Josh wanted in. When her eyes met his he nudged Sailor Boy aside and took a long, slow lick, from her ticklish asshole to her wildly sensitive clit. The third noticeably different tongue was almost too much for her.

"Fuck me," she sighed.

Josh was hard and ready. He pulled her ass to the edge of the cushion and folded her legs up, opening her pussy wide. On his knees his cock lined up perfectly, and Liz's body swallowed it whole.

"Ohhh Jesus!" she whispered, grunting hot breath.

"Fuck!" Josh groaned.

The sight of his cock disappearing into a fully uniformed Navy woman was almost too much for him, but he held on. The back cushion of the couch had knocked Liz's white hat askew, but she left it there, her lusty eyes peeking out from under the gold-trimmed black brim.

Ryan sat next to her and held one of her thighs against his naked body to keep her wide open. Liz loved the feeling — it was the first time she'd ever felt restrained while someone fucked her.

"Hold my other leg," she said to Sailor Boy, the breathy words once again flowing with a mind of their own.

Sailor Boy knew what she wanted. He sat on the other side of her, hooked his arm around the inside of her knee and pulled her leg tight against him. She was as blatantly spread as she had ever been, pinned between two strong, naked boys, while a third fucked her deep. God help me, she thought to herself, I love this shit!

"Oh my God that's so hot!" Kelsey said when she got a look at what was happening. "Marsh, look. Liz knows how to do it."

Liz's hands were on her restrainer's hard cocks, holding tight as her body disengaged from her mind.

"Come on everybody, this is good," Kelsey said, alerting the partying throng to the building excitement on the couch. She had extricated herself from Tall Boy's long cock to be closer to Liz during her big moment. Kelsey took the crooked Navy hat off Liz's head and put it on Josh, who was doing a bang up job with the fucking. Seeing him wearing her hat triggered something in Liz and she came with a grunt, her body locked up tight for a moment as the energy cooked her brain. She faintly heard a female voice say "Switch," and then Tall Boy was there, his cock stretching her and plunging deeper. Liz could barely breath. Her body was still locked in mid-orgasm, her mouth open wide like her wild eyes. Tall Boy reached for her tits as he fucked her, but they were buried under layers of government issued clothing.

Kelsey went around the back of the couch and leaned over to unbutton the dark-blue jacket, her big tits almost in Liz's face.

"This is so hot," Kelsey said. "These are medals you guys," she said, fingering the multi-colored decorations on the jacket's breast.

She opened the jacket and felt with her fingers to see how to undo the ribbon-like necktie around Liz's neck. Kelsey unhooked it and started to unbutton the crisp white shirt.

"Ooo, sexy!" Kelsey said when the lacy white bra came into view.

Kelsey enlisted the two leg-holding boys to help, holding Liz up just enough to remove the garments and unhook the bra, leaving just the skirt around her waist. The troops all did their jobs and Liz was back as she had been — pinned and restrained by strong arms, but now there was more flesh in play, and Kelsey's hands were full of Liz's tits.

"Ryan's turn," Kelsey announced.

Ryan jumped up and switched places with Tall Boy. Liz was surprised — you'd think a cock would feel like a cock — but when Ryan sunk his nice one into her it felt just like the first time, when he'd fucked the shit out of her that day with Kylie. She would have known the feeling anywhere, even with her eyes closed. Her groaning sighs were starting to take on another character, guttural and devilish.