Tucker's Studio Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers

"Oh yeah, she's right there now," Kelsey said. "You're in the zone now, right Liz?" Liz wasn't able to communicate, but everyone knew she was.

The boys kept switching until everyone in the room had fucked her. When they couldn't contain themselves they splattered their cum on her. At least one came inside her. Kelsey cleaned the sloppy, gooey pussy with her tongue, moaning at the taste of it all. No one knew how many orgasms Liz had had, because they all seemed to flow together.

"Let her rest you guys," Kelsey said as she took one last lick.

It took a few minutes for reality to register, but gradually Liz heard the orgy sounds from around the room. She'd been lost in the hallucinogenic gang-bang for so long she'd forgotten what was happening. It struck her at first like a dream — lovely, sweet moans coming from lovely, sweet girls. It reminded her of a slumber party she went to when she was eleven, when her friend's mother brought out a big tray of homemade pastries and rich, dark-chocolate ice cream. She and her friends all moaned and groaned as their taste buds were satiated, filling the room with soft, beautiful sound.

As Liz's mind focused a little, she realized she wasn't eleven, and the sweet moans didn't have anything to do with pastry cream. There was cream involved, but it was gushing out of young men and another flavor entirely. Some of the very stuff was dripping down the side of her face as she came out of her foggy trance. Kelsey had decided to leave her all messy, so she could clean it off of herself, as Kelsey liked to do. The gooey stuff was cool at that point — the warmth of the boys who had spewed it had dissipated, but Liz still wanted to taste it, so she willed her exhausted body to move and scooped up a finger full and spread it on her mouth like lip gloss. She pressed her lips together and pushed her tongue through, tasting the boy. But who was it? Which boy? How strange to not know, she thought to herself.

She gathered her wits a bit more and looked herself over. Gobs of slippery were splattered all over her, but her Navy Dress Blue skirt, still bunched at her waist, was covered in the stuff. Stringy and sticky, it was an unholy mess. She slipped off the skirt, used the dry side of it to wipe off her face and chest, and tossed it to the floor. Memories of how she'd be thrown in the brink for using her uniform like that briefly flashed in her mind.

"You okay honey?" Marsha said, snapping her back to reality. "That was pretty wild."

It was a deliberate understatement from Marsha. She was astonished at what Liz had done, and wanted to say so, but she didn't want to embarrass her.

"I'm good," Liz said dreamily. "How was the swimmer?"

"You don't remember?" Marsha asked.

"Oh," Liz said softly, remembering that she'd had him too. "You looked so good...over there," she said, gesturing to the wall Marsha had had her hands against. "I've never done that...standing up like that."

"Well I've never been fucked by a roomful of boys, so I guess we're even?" Marsha said. She left it hanging like a question, and it struck both of them funny. They sat and watched young people screw as their giggles continued.

"Marsh, you wanna gang-bang too?" Kelsey asked from across the room.

"No honey," Marsha said, surveying the smooth flesh of all the boys. "Maybe next time."

She did get with Ryan and Josh, two boys she'd watched work at the studio many times. She took Ryan's hand first, and then found Josh, leading them both to a bedroom that had just been vacated. It was thrilling having them both for the first time, and especially decadent having them all to herself in the dimly lit bedroom with the orgy raging outside the open door. It was the highlight of the night for Marsha.

"Tell Tucker I'm mad at him," Kelsey said when most everyone had left and Marsha and Liz were gathering their clothes. "Hannah was hoping for an older guy."

"Really!" Marsha said. The wheels turned in her head as she thought things over. "You know, Lizzy and I owe him something really nice for...well, for this," she said, taking the cum covered skirt from Liz's hands and holding it up. "How 'bout if if you and Hannah surprise him at the condo sometime when we're not there. Would you wanna do that?"

"Sure!" Kelsey said excitedly. Hannah looked like she liked the idea too.

"That okay Lizzy?" Marsha asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I guess I'm starting to get used to this, huh?"

"You and me both," Marsha said, the corners of her mouth curling up into the smile everybody loved as she slipped on her waitress dress.

"Lizzy, you want somethin' to wear?" Kelsey asked when she saw Liz looking at the sticky mess on her skirt. "You won't fit in my stuff...Hannah, how 'bout that sarong?"

"Oh, yeah!" Hannah said. She ran off to get it.

The big piece of fabric was as thin as a breath of air, brightly colored in yellow, orange and lime-green. As the girls started to wrap Liz in it it was clear that her lacy white bra and panties would show through, but Liz didn't mind. She felt supremely sexy, still in the Queen of the Orgy frame of mind that had felt so odd earlier. She liked the feeling, and the bright sarong made her feel like a tropical Queen, the matriarch of an island where sex was the currency and women were free to spend it as they wished.

"God you look so hot!" Kelsey said when Hannah finished the fancy wrapping technique, tied at the shoulders and at side of the waist, leaving a sexy peek-a-boo all down one side.

"You good with that?" Marsha asked, wondering if her often shy girlfriend would venture outside looking that way.

"Yeah," Liz said, smiling and feeling good about life. "Maybe we should go to a bar or something."

"Lizzy, your hair's full of cum you know," Marsha said.

"I know," she said.

———————

The girls skipped the bar, and took a hot shower together when they got home. They slipped quietly into bed, one on each side of Tucker. He was sound asleep. Liz thought she might lie awake re-running all the craziness in her mind, but she was asleep even before Marsha. Marsha nestled her head against Tucker's chest and wondered how she'd ended up in such a dreamy situation, with a boyfriend she loved and a girlfriend she was falling in love with. It had to be fate, she decided. Fate, and a big dollop of Kelsey's magic.

riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers