Tuff as Nails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Thank you, Mr. Johnson," Tuff said and the two bumped fists.

Tuff kissed Britney's lips, then helped her out of her gown.

"And we'll put it in storage; this was my momma's, and one day? One day, our daughter will wear it," Britney gushed happily as Tuff eased the gown down.

When he looked up from his kneeling position, Britney was wearing a white corset, white thigh high stockings, and white pumps. Her pink blonde pubic hair was glistening with her excitement. Her exposed nipples were tightly crinkled with her excitement.

"Now, Mr. Ezekiel Aaron Richards," Britney mock ordered. "All this stuff about waiting until we're married? We're married now."

Tuff hung the gown on the wooden hanger and carefully zipped up the neoprene bag. Then he casually slipped out of his tight dress shoes, shrugged out of his tuxedo jacket, and casually unbuttoned his shirt.

Britney's eyes went wide at the sight of Tuff's muscled chest and arms. Then her brow furrowed and her eyes squinted as she saw some lines on his flesh. When he turned to hang his shirt up, she screamed at the sight of his back.

"Oh my God, oh Sweetheart! Oh, what happened?" Britney cried.

"The vengeance of the Angel of the Lord," Tuff said simply. "I was sinful and the angels punished me for my sins."

He struggled out of his tight tuxedo trousers. Then he turned and frowned at the sight of his bride's tears.

"Oh Sweetheart, no angel did that to you," Britney sobbed.

She touched one scar on his bicep with a trembling finger. Then she bent and kissed the thin welt.

"Don't!" Tuff growled and pushed her away.

"I'm going kiss every one of those horrible scars until they all disappear," Britney vowed.

"Don't! Don't even touch them," Tuff growled angrily. "You hear? Don't even touch them, fucking cunt."

Britney gasped at his hateful words.

"What, what'd you call me?" she whispered.

"A cunt, Britney, a fucking cunt," Tuff snapped. "What else am I supposed to call you? Fucking knew I didn't want marry you, had your God damned ass hole fucking dad hound me and hound me. Well, we're married now, so deal with it."

"But I love you," Britney said. "And, and, I'm, we're having a baby."

"Well, whoop de fucking do," Tuff said bitterly. "That just makes everything so much better, doesn't it?"

He picked up the desk phone and punched '0' on the key pad.

"Uh yes, said there's a gym here? What floor? Sixth? Thank you," Tuff said and hung up.

"We're, we're, this is our wedding night," Britney asked, sitting on the lip of the bed. "And you're going work out?"

Tuff looked at her pained face and relented. He cupped her beautiful face in his hands, then softly kissed her lips. She moved to unhook the corset.

"No, leave it on; kind of sexy," Tuff ordered.

He made her squeal when he pulled her, by her ankles into the center of the bed. Then he flipped her onto her belly.

"Oh!" she cried out was he slipped his erection into her pussy.

He slid in and out of her wetness, unconcerned with her pleasure. But the position had his cock rubbing along her G-spot and soon Britney was trying to hunch herself back to meet his forward thrusts.

She'd had sex before. She'd had sex often with Robert Brown. Robert had a slender cock, about four inches in length. He didn't like oral sex, well, he didn't like performing oral sex on her, said her pussy smelled like a dead fish.

She had none other lover in her life. A lover whose power and authority had driven her wild with lust, wild with pleasure. And even he couldn't pleasure her like Tuff was doing.

"Wait, what? What are you...?" Britney groaned as Tuff wet a finger in her secretions, then tickled her light pink anus.

"Getting you ready," Tuff said and jammed the wet finger into her rectum.

"Oh! Oh God, Tuff, that's so nasty!" Britney protested as he fucked her ass with his finger.

"She squealed in orgasm as he roughly jammed a second finger into her anus.

"Ugh, ugh, oh God, oh, quit Baby, please," Britney complained as another orgasm racked her body.

Tuff continued to stroke his cock into her pussy while fingering her ass. He could feel that familiar tingle begin in his balls so he held himself inside of her while his fingers continued to torment her anus.

"Aiee!" Britney howled and shuddered in orgasm.

"Please Baby, please stop. I'll, I'll suck your dick, okay?" Britney begged.

"Oh, I know you will," Tuff promised. "And you'll take it up the ass too."

"Oh Tuff, that's disgusting," Britney protested.

"Uh huh," Tuff said and slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy.

He then knee walked around and pressed his slimy cock to her gasping mouth. Her beautiful green eyes looked up at his impassive face as she slowly swallowed his cock into her mouth. She nursed his cock and licked all around the fat head and glans.

"Ugh!" she shuddered, eyes wide with wonder.

"I never, I just had one, just from sucking your..." Britney gasped.

Tuff used a handful of her hair to pull her mouth back onto his cock. She closed her eyes in bliss as she swallowed him down her throat.

"Damn, aw shit, damn, I'm about to..." Tuff announced.

Tritney's small hand stroked his cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked at the head of his cock. Her soft tongue lapped feverishly, trying to coax his sperm, his delicious sperm from his cock

"Ugh!" Tuff bellowed and began to pump a torrent into Britney's mouth.

She shuddered as she felt another orgasm well up in her guts. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth with his salty, bitter tasting semen.

The bedside clock blinked that it was five fifty. Tuff felt his bride sleeping next to him, snuggled up against his back. Some of the old welts itched, some of them burned as he came to consciousness. Britney was a heavy sleeper and did not rouse when he slid out of the bed.

"God, what have I done?" Tuff bitterly asked himself as he relieved his bladder.

He then dressed and made his way to the sixth floor gym. An hour later, he let himself back into the room. Britney was still sound asleep. He kissed her forehead and she woke up. She smiled at the sight of Tuff.

"Morning, husband," she said.

"Morning," he agreed. "John will be here in a couple of hours; I don't know how long it takes you get ready."

He called down for room service to bring them some breakfast while Britney scrambled into the shower. She was still in there when the breakfast came up.

"Britney, you like cold eggs?" Tuff asked.

"No, ew!" Britney said.

"Then hurry the fuck up," Tuff ordered.

"You're not a morning person," Britney accused as she came out, wrapped in a towel.

Hawaii was beautiful and Tuff did enjoy himself. Since her baby bump wasn't evident yet, Britney did enjoy flouncing around in various bikinis and insisted that Tuff take many pictures of her.

Two of the photographs he took Britney vowed she would delete as soon as she got her hands on the digital camera. One was of her beautiful face, lips stretched wide to accommodate his fat cock. There was a thin trickle of semen dribbling down her chin.

The other was of her ass being split open from Tuff's fat cock.

"No, Sweetheart, please?" Britney begged as Tuff roughly jerked her onto her hands and knees.

A slap to her sleek buttocks caused her to yelp, then giggle.

"Just my pussy, please, Baby?" Britney begged and squealed as Tuff did slide his hard cock into her pussy.

"Ugh!" Britney shuddered as a slimy finger was pushed into her winking anus.

"Ugh! Oh, Tuff, no, please?" Britney whined as a second finger soon joined the first finger.

She was protesting, but Tuff smirked as she began to thrust her hips back to meet his forward thrusts. She stiffened then grunted in orgasm when he wormed a third finger into her stretched anus.

"That's, no more, Baby," Britney begged as he corkscrewed the fingers around in her rectum.

She stiffened in a second, more intense orgasm. The scream caught in her throat and she only managed a gurgling sound.

"Ugh, oh," Britney grunted as Tuff spread his thick fingers apart.

Then he was pressing the head of his cock to her virgin hole. She clenched her face, her belly, and her rectum as tightly as she could.

"Going hurt you fight it," Tuff warned as he slid a millimeter of his cock head into her anus.

"Ugh!" Britney cried out as her greasy anus stretched around his fat knob.

He grabbed onto her massive breasts and twisted her sensitive nipples. He used her breasts as if they were reins, pulling her back.

"Ugh, oh God damn!" Britney cried out as another millimeter of Tuff's large cock pressed into her tight hole.

Tuff's right hand reached underneath her and found Britney's drooling pussy.

"Ugh, oh shit! Oh you God damned mother fucker!" Britney screamed out as his toying with her hypersensitive clitoris caused her to jerk, driving another few millimeters of his cock into her rectum.

They both groaned when his cock head popped past her sphincter.

"Augh, augh, aiee!" Britney grunted, then screamed as an orgasm welled up and burned inside of her guts.

Tuff kept pushing forward as Britney bucked and grunted underneath him. Her large breasts slapped hard against each other, making a delicious slapping sound as he gained entry into her ass.

"God damn! That fucking hurts, ass hole!" Britney screamed.

Then she was bucking in another orgasm. Tuff loosed a thick flood of semen deep into her bowels and she gave a strangled bark as a painful orgasm racked her body. As soon as he caught his breath, Tuff grabbed the digital camera and snapped a picture of his fat cock nestled between her beautiful butt cheeks.

"My ass still fucking hurts, ass hole," Britney complained as they settled into their first class seats for the return flight home.

"Uh huh, give me a minute, see if I can find anyone who cares," Tuff said.

Home again, Tuff did again carry her over the threshold of their home. Then he left her alone to call her parents. He did not call his mother. Instead, he went to the bedroom they'd set up as his home office and worked on a filtration system he was designing. If his hunch was correct, the petroleum refining industry would demand at least one of these in every single refinery, worldwide.

"Sweetheart? We're going to Mom and Dad's for supper," Britney called out.

"What time?" Tuff asked.

"About six," Britney said. "What? Why are you working? We have a brand new bed's not even been broken in yet."

After christening their bed, the newlyweds napped. Then Britney woke him up with a blow job. So, even though they were going to the in-laws, Tuff was fairly relaxed when they pulled up to the Kendricks home.

Tuff greeted Cheryl with a kiss and Harry with a polite nod of his head. Over drinks, Britney showed her parents the numerous pictures they'd taken, even though Cheryl and Harry had been to Hawaii before.

"Uh, darling, Ezekiel wasn't there?" Cheryl finally asked.

"Huh? Well, yeah," Britney said.

"Well, I've not seen a single picture of him yet," Cheryl pointed out.

As her pregnancy progressed, Britney's need for intimacy also increased. Tuff was often grateful to be going to work, to get away from her clinging nature. She also needed constant validation that her pregnancy was not making her fat and unattractive.

"Britney, you are fat, pregnancy makes women fat; it's just a part of it," Tuff sighed when he was asked, for the thousandth time if she was fat. "But, it's also what makes you even more beautiful today than you were on our wedding day."

"You're just saying that," Britney accused.

"No, no, I'm not just saying that," Tuff said. "You really are fat."

He laughed when she squealed in indignation.

Marie came over a few times, but Tuff kept her visits to a minimum. Rather than being happy for her son, she only had complaints, mainly about him.

"Oh, see you got enough money for an espresso machine," Marie would snipe. "But uh, my air conditioner went out last month. Didn't have money get that fixed."

"Espresso machine was a wedding present," Tuff said. "Hey, you want a cup?"

"Miss Marie, we're having cherry cobbler for dessert; you're not allergic to nuts, huh?" Britney called out.

"And steaks? We're having steaks? Don't tell me that was a wedding present," Marie grumbled.

"No, cow just walked in front of my truck," Tuff said. "No, Britney, my mother's not allergic to nuts."

"Oh, and the pump thingies' going out on my car; you believe how much George's wants fix it?" Marie asked.

"More than the car's worth, I'm sure," Tuff said.

Tuff bought his mother a well maintained 2015 Chevy Malibu and a nice two bedroom home on the outskirts of Bender, Louisiana. Her neighbors soon learned how inconsiderate, how selfish her son was. He had a five bedroom mansion in Baylor Lake and stuck her all the way out in Bender.

"I guess he doesn't want me coming see him and my grandbaby," Marie grumbled. "But that's all right. Jesus sees him, sees how he treats his mother. It'll all be read aloud in front of the Tribunal of Angels."

When Tuff showed the sketches for his filtration system, Claude gasped. He looked at the sketches and at the schematics, then at the projection values.

"Come, come, you, we must," he babbled and dragged Tuff to Harry's office.

"Oh my God, this would shave, what? Nearly half the time off of refining?" Harry gasped. "Build it, build it, what the fuck are you standing around for?"

Yes sir," Tuff said.

"What you think we ought to name it?" Harry called out.

"K.E. Britney," Tuff said as the door closed.

On a March morning, with rain steadily pounding for the third day in a row, with many streets flooded, Britney sat up in bed and screamed. Tuff calmed her down as soon as the contraction passed and helped her dress.

"Ugh! Jesus, oh sweet Jesus, oh God please help me," Britney sobbed out when another contraction came.

Tuff picked her up and carried her down the stairs. He stepped into the garage and put her into his pickup truck.

"No, no, Sweetheart, please don't leave me," Britney sobbed.

"Britney, I need to put some shoes on," Tuff smiled, extricating himself from her grip.

He dressed, found his cell phone, and hit the number 666 on his keypad.

"Hi Mr. Kendricks, yeah, she's going into labor; fixing leave the house now," Tuff said calmly as he started the truck.

"If I die, please, please take care of our baby," Britney begged.

"Britney, you're not going to die," Tuff said as he drove slowly through the swollen streets of Baylor Lake, then DeGarde, making his way to the St. Elizabeth Trauma Center.

The delivery was a long, tortuous one. Britney sobbed and screamed, clinging desperately to her husband. She seemed to sense, if she let go of him, she would slip away.

"We are never ever having another one, you hear?" she sobbed.

One of the nurses, having heard this declaration more than once, giggled. She patted Britney's shoulder reassuringly.

"Hear that all the time. And usually? Year or two later? They're right back in here, saying same thing all over again," the woman said.

"Well I mean it," Britney said.

Dr. Ellen Sweetman smiled as she strolled into the room.

"Grandparents are waiting hear what the word is," she said.

She checked Britney's dilation and smiled.

"Only about four centimeters. Mr. Richards? You can go on to the cafeteria, get yourself something eat if you'd like," the doctor suggested.

"NO! No, please Baby, please don't leave me," Britney screamed, grabbing onto Tuff's left arm frantically.

"Think I'll pass," Tuff said.

Cheryl came in and tried to take Tuff's place. Britney refused to let go of Tuff though. Harry also failed to persuade his daughter to let Tuff go get a bite to eat.

"Sweetheart, Y'all got here at what? Five thirty? It's almost one o'clock; I'm sure Tuff's starving," Cheryl said gently.

"I'm fine," Tuff said. "Oh, damn, someone call my mother?"

"You mean, you called us but didn't..." Harry asked, then smiled proudly.

At three nineteen, Cheryl Marie Richards gave a lusty cry and Britney finally relaxed her grip on Tuff's arm.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," she murmured. "I love you so much."

"You did great, you hear?" Tuff gently said.

"It's a girl," Britney said. "You, you're not disappointed, you're all right it's a girl? Next one, next one will be a son, okay?"

"Britney, I'm thrilled it's a beautiful girl, now I have two beautiful girls in my house. I couldn't be prouder, I promise," Tuff assured her. "A little girl? With dolls and dress up and a playhouse and dances and piano lessons? Oh it's going be perfect."

"Now can Tuff go get something to eat?" Cheryl teased her daughter.

"Oh Sweetheart! I'm so selfish!" Britney wailed.

"Britney, you were scared," Tuff said gently.

"Well, congratulations, 'Daddy,'" Harry jovially said as a weary Tuff left the delivery room.

"Kiss my ass, cock sucker, we're getting a DNA test," Tuff said.

In the cafeteria, Tuff stuffed his lunch into his mouth. A moment later, Cheryl came and joined him.

"Harry told me what... Cheryl Marie is yours, you do know that?" she quietly asked.

"No offense, Cheryl, but I'd like scientific proof of that," Tuff said.

"Ezekiel, she's yours," Cheryl said firmly.

Two days later, Dr. Ellen Sweetman confirmed Cheryl's assertions. She talked about markers and other scientific jargon and announced that Ezekiel Aaron Richards was ninety nine point nine nine nine percent the father of Cheryl Marie Richards.

The doctor had a startled look on her face when Tuff asked for copies of the test results.

"I uh, well, this is the only copy," Dr. Sweetman stammered.

"Then walk your fat ass over to the copier, press the button and run off copies of it," Tuff said, face tight.

"Sweetheart, really!" Britney said, shocked at her husband's rude behavior.

Dr. Sweetman gave Tuff the requested papers. Then he helped Britney to her feet. Britney clung to his arm as he carried Cheryl Marie in her car seat carrier in the other arm.

At home, Tuff helped Britney into bed. Then he placed Cheryl Marie in her bassinet.

In his home office, Tuff looked at the papers Dr. Sweetman had provided. He grimaced and shook his head. Two of the pages were missing.

"Okay, bitch, how much did Harry pay you?" Tuff asked aloud.

He heard Cheryl Marie give a tiny cry and was immediately on his feet.

"Baby's crying, needs her daddy," Britney said sleepily.

"Then tell me who he is," Tuff wanted to say, but instead gently picked the wailing child up.

Britney lowered the straps of her nightgown, baring her large, milk-filled breasts.

Tuff placed Cheryl Marie in her mother's arms, then went into the bathroom. A moment later, he returned with a towel for Britney's unattended breast.

"Thank you, Daddy," Britney said, smiling happily.

Tuff watched mother and child for a long moment. The baby had a shock of bright orange hair and a tiny pale face. Britney's own strawberry blonde hair had darkened considerably during her pregnancy and was now more red than pink. In that brief moment, the two were a beautiful picture.

Tuff changed the baby's diaper. He then helped Britney change the pad from her episiotomy.

Tuff swabbed the pad with a cotton ball. He put the ball into a sandwich bag. The baby's mouth was swabbed and she scrunched up her face. Tuff quietly apologized to the tiny infant. Then he sucked on a cotton ball for a moment.

"Tuff Richards. Too ugly for friends Richards, what's up?" Brent Roberts said when Tuff caught the medical student outside of his apartment.

"Need you run DNA tests on these," Tuff said. "You. No one else but you, okay?"

Brent walked back into his cramped apartment. He then placed the three sandwich bags into a large sealed bag and had Tuff initial the bag. The two friends then caught up on what had been going on since they'd last talked.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers
123456...8