All Comments on 'Tumbleweeds Ch. 01'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 6 years ago
Great chapter

I think this has to be more than 2 chapters. 1 has finished and he had not fucked eithet which he will be hard pushed as they are going to town. More like have sex with mother get up go to town sex with sister thats 2 chapters covering a few days. Fast forward he must breed his mother perhaps sister so 2 chapters doesnt work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

At least one more chapter please.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I agree with the other commenters, there's too much potential storyline here for only one followup chapter. Chapter 2, that night at the cabin. Chapter 3, stopping at a peaceful meadow for lunch on the way home from town. Chapter 4, Ma and Sissy tend to each others needs while Rick is off hunting. etc, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Good stuff. Need more, is a family to be had? Marriage? Babies? Death? Need more PLEASE.

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago

I agree with the others. I can see at least one more chapter. Nice story, thanks for sharing it.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Loved it

It's quite refreshing actually to read a story from a different era for a change. Yes you could quite easily finish this story as it stands and let us readers use our imagination. Yes he's definitely going to fuck the arse of his mother and maybe his sister but I agree with the others, this story is far from being finish. It will be interesting to see if you do continue and to see which way you go with this story. Anyway well done ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
. I think you could add 2 more chapters

Next chapter he makes love with Mom and introduces Sissy to sex.

Last chapter he shares the bed with both and Sissy gets pregnant.

GREAT STORY

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A fine beginning

Take your time with additional chapters. The three them have much to learn about their new family structure and each other.

Is the bed big enough for all of them?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh what a tease

Prop69 has the right idea for this sexy tale. Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deserves a Part 2

C’mon. Good story and not the time to quit. At least 1 more part AECD

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Considering

He hasn't had any Pussy yet. I think a second chapter or more should be coming.

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 6 years ago
Much More to CUM

I agree with other comments, a good start, but definitely 2 more chapters at least. Next Rick and his mom who becomes pregnant, then all 3 together and Sissy becomes pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes...More please

Rick is a lucky young man. As he is now the man of the house, and the sexual partner of his ma and Sissy, make him a bit more mature by giving him a bit of hair on that muscular chest and abs. Both Ma and Sissy can see him as a visually stunning young man!

larry74403larry74403over 6 years ago
Great start but I see two chapters.

Chapter two involves mom and son having sex and things get physical with the sister. Chapter three could be brother and sister have sex and maybe a twist of some kind. But please skip the whole pregnancy thing. It’s corny and overdone. Even they would know about inbreeding. But a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need to have more. Brother/Mother Brother/Sister, A Threesome etc.

You have a wonderful start for the growth of relationships to develop. With your style and imagination this could develop into one of your best. One suggestion forget trying to match the language to the period. Please keep up the good work!

Jayincest15Jayincest15over 6 years ago
Great start

Really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start!

I agree, for the most part, with everyone else, more chapters are needed to complete this story. However, I do not understand the need to impregnate every woman in every

Story...there are enough inbred people in the world already!

I realize there are folks out there who have incestual impregnation fantasies, but, those ideas do not belong in EVERY story...just keep it simple, ma teaches the young 'uns about sex, and all have a good time...why complicate a good sexy story?

Your style is very good and fun to read, please don't listen to those who think you need to impregnate ma and sissy! Please continue this story soon?

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Pretty good!

I too like that the story is set in an earlier time. I surmise that they have no one living nearby to be a love interest for mom and sis so it would be natural that something would happen between the three of them.

About the pregnancy issue, that's up to you as the author. I would point out that in pioneer times there were no condoms or other means of birth control except for abstinence and that would kind of put a damper on an erotic story. Isolated and sexually active, a pregnancy would likely ensue. One thing, though, just because they don't get to town often doesn't mean the family would be unknown to townspeople. An explanation for a pregnancy would be needed. Again, it's up to you.

I agree that multiple chapters are possible with this story but if you feel you only want to write two chapters it's your choice. Those who want more can write their own stories.

Thanks for a very believable and well-written story and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Very well done

I liked this very much. I agree it needs another chapter. I would also agree that if you intend to wrap up quickly, skip the while prego problem. Totally unnecessary. I would get the sister involved soon and perhaps anal as a pregnancy free alternative?

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
fun read

I agree with skipping the impregnation bit why bother when ma can teach the kids and maybe even get a bit dirty as well. bring in sis, gloss over the trip to town, get them home and fuck like rabbits. simple. simple , yeah? or better yet ignore what I wrote and every other two bit wanna be writer that gives you advice, and instead write your story in a way that makes you smile. cause, if you do that then we for darn sure will too.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

I am sorry I have been remiss in responding to all the great comments posted. I have been down due to a medical issue. But, I will be getting back to writing shortly. I am currently working on the final chapter of I'm Wonder Woman. I have some ideas on where I want Tumbleweeds to go but I think, based on the comments, that some of you will be disappointed. As it says at the beginning of all my stories, there will be no unwanted pregnancies. And, I'm not a fan of anal so I don't write about it. It's just a personal preference. Like the man said, I need to write what puts a smile on my face. Thanks again for the great feedback and support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love in the family

Kept me reading. No anger or fights. Just accepting and learning about the changes in life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters please....

I agree with the other comments regarding the potential for more chapters. These could include rendezvous in various parts of their farms such as the barn, stable, kitchen while the mother cooks in the morning & the son takes her from behind while watching the sunrise, etc. They could also picnic near the stream & experiment with each other on the banks & in the water.

Your writing style is very good and I think you should definitely continue this storyline with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes

please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very original

loved it. can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would like to see more mom son less with sister ... and giving her brothers and sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good buildup....

Keep the good work going with more chapters.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters please....

Please write more chapters. We are waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do not dare to end this story here.

Everything is set up to make this one heck of a superb lengthy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice:

I would love more chapters with Ma and

Sissy having sex. Keep up the good

work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unexpected Delay

Because of delay due to wagon wheel neighbors stay 2nd night. Sex between moms and sons expands to group sex. Women 69 while being penetrated by other’s Son. One vaginally and the other anal. Cocks cleaned by their own mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved ur story

Ty hope will continue with another chapter or 2

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
This was a great start !!!!!^*!^*!^*!

Only problem was ,one and a half pages of backround,and half page of soft sex.

PLEASE !!this could be one of your best stories, because it sounds like real life. Add chapters, it was well done. THANKS

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Really good start to a promising story

Cant wait to read the next chapter and for some reason it won’t let me cast a vote. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

I HAD READ THIS ONE AND RATED IT WITHOUT COMMENTING. IT'S STILL A FINE TALE AND WORTH MY CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES