All Comments on 'Tunnel of Lust'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
love for forced forbidden sex

Good story... good image.... oh if it could only happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Being taken by a stranger that way was great. Being used by a man both orally and anally was a special treat. Got me really hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hehe

...I think I cummed in my panties reading that story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gawd Yes!!!

Man, that was freakin awesome! I loved the storyline, especially the way you offered no explanation for the actions of the rapist. And, of course, being a cumslut whore myself I truly dug the way your victim got into the action himself, Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mmmm

I just love that story. I wish some big, hard stud would come and pound my ass from behind! I'm such a slut, I would just scream for more and take it, and then I would beg him to fill my ass 'til his hot cum was pouring out! And then maybe I would suck his cock up to get all that delicous cum off. Hopefully he would get hard enough to ravish my ass again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very entertaining

Very hot and arousing. Makes me wish I could find a tunnel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thanks

Great story need to highlite this to read over and over.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story?

Rape is still rape, whatever you call it. This kind of stories has nothing to do with friendly filling and loving caress. This kind of stories? No, thanks.

By the way, your style of writing is good. Dedicate it to something good and many people will read you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
big cock

i'm jealouse I want that cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!

Loved your story. It has always been a fantasy of mine to be forcefully taken by another man.

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
OMG

Oh my fuckin god!! Another AWESOME story!! Just the thought of having that happen to my asshole made me shoot a HUGE load of cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i would love to be raped like that any w one interested?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DO ME NEXT!

nothing is better than being raped, especially in a gangbang situation with 10 or so taking your ass one after the other. I love to beg for more cock harder and deeper, with them telling me what a queer I am and want to be.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
Oh la la..

Ohhhhh.. talk about rock hard! Wow, what a great story. We think alike, I love your style and your stories. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

would love for some one to take me like that ! the thought of being forced i find exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again

I just recuperated from your last story and came all over my shorts again imagining being the happy victim of this one.

I read all of them now and am exhausted and drained.

Please continue writing for the next time.

Thank's Rubbercovered

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous