All Comments on 'Turkey Hunting Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 6 years ago
Funny

how you can go hunting for turkey and tag something else. Question I am wondering, is do they have a tag for big game like that and what is the limit?? :)

Liked your story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
you seem to have missed something

Trina told Rose she was going to have to lick the cum out of her pussy, it would have been interesting to see if Rose would take to carpet munching..

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 6 years ago
Not your best.

Good job with the story, but it is definitely not your best storytelling, for me. I guess that means it is not as high on my arousal scale as many of your other stories. Thank you for all your submissions. I am always eager to see another story from you. I have been following you since your first story appeared here almost 10 years ago. Well done, you!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
nice short story

5 stars. i liked it - like the other comments - others you've written i've liked better - there wasn't much of a tease or build to the sex - but I liked the twist at the end. Of course, everything you write is fantastic - and this is a fun story. i'm looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

That was hot and heavy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Hot as hell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10433 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...