Turkey Hunting Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Hell yeah! Quite a few someone's actually."

"Cool! That makes it even more exciting!" she said, wiggling on my hard cock again.

"You WANT to get caught?"

"NO. Of course not. But isn't the chance of getting caught kinda hot? I mean you could be banging away and someone could be watching us. I bet he'd have to pull his cock out and play with it while he watched us."

"I don't think getting caught would be nearly as much fun as you think. Especially for me. I'd have to worry for years and years that it'd accidentally come out in conversation with my wife around. No. Getting caught having sex with you is NOT something I want to do."

"Oh come on. We can rinse off in the creek and then I'll just bend over like I did that day flashing you, but instead of showing my pussy you can fuck it."

"Or we can stay right here and finish fucking."

"Maybe," she said, going back to sliding up and down my shaft, only this time agonizingly slowly. Up and down she moved, her hot tight pussy caressing my dick in all the right places, but not nearly quick enough to finish me off. "That feel good?"

"Oh yeah."

"Makes you wanna come, doesn't it?"

"Fuck yes."

"Too bad you can't. I can do this all day. Can you take it all day?"

"Probably not."

"Then why not go someplace where we can. I mean you need to clean up before you go in one way or another, why not do it naked in the creek with me?"

"So you're gonna tease me like this the rest of the morning unless I take you to the creek?"

"Pretty much," she said as she stopped stroking me. "So how about it?"

"Fine. Let's get dressed then."

"Uh uh. We go naked. It's not far. You said so yourself."

"Jesus. How much worse can this get?"

"Worse? More fun you mean. If we're already naked we can just stop in the middle of the trail and I can bend over and you can give me a few strokes, just to keep your sexy Dick hard!"

"Uh huh. And be at risk of getting caught even more?"

"I've never heard a guy complain more about getting free sex."

"You've never been fucking a married man either."

"True," she said wiggling her ass on my lap again. "Ready?"

I frowned and hoped I wouldn't regret this. "Fine."

She climbed off my lap and knelt down in front of me, untying my boots and working my pants off before slipping my boots back on. "There!"

"Okay." I sighed. I didn't really think we'd get caught. I mean we are close to the property line with the Dickens place. But they have over 300 acres. So the chances of any of them being out hunting this far north on their place was pretty slim. Everyone else on our place was well north or west of us, so walking the trail along the fence line to the creek crossing probably wasn't as dangerous as I'd made it sound. At least that's what I was telling myself as I climbed naked from the blind. Rose climbed out behind me into the morning sun, the sight of her wiggling tits and tight young body more than enough to keep my dick hard as a rock.

We started along the trail with less than a hundred yards to cover, Rose holding my hand and bouncing and wiggling to intentionally make her sexy breasts sway and bounce.

We'd only covered about a third of the way when she let go of my hand, dashed to a large tree and bent over, pushing her ass out at me. "Come and get some!" she called with a grin, wiggling her ass at me.

I walked over to her, bending my knees slightly to get my dick low enough and then guided it to her wet lips. "Ohhhh fuck," I groaned as I slowly pushed into her, her tight pussy more easily accepting my girth this way.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she answered with a moan as I started to stroke in and out of her, my hips slapping against her bare ass. "You get so deep in me this way. It feels like your cock is pushing all the way to my belly!"

"Does feel pretty nice," I grunted back. We stood there for at least a full minute before she abruptly pulled off my cock and straightened up. "Don't want to spoil all the fun in one go, do we?"

I frowned as she started down the trail again, wiggling her ass at me intentionally. We started down the small hill and I could see the little creek in the bottom. I was just about to conclude that she was going to head straight down when she stopped in the middle of the trail and bent over, her feet spread apart as she reached for her own ankles. It was of course an invitation I wasn't going to turn down. I stepped behind her and slipped my cock into her, grabbing her hips to keep from knocking her over as I started plunging into her again. In and out I slid, driving my cock forcefully into her over and over as my body started to warn me of my approaching climax.

"Not yet," she said, once again abruptly pulling off of me.

"You know, a guy could get a complex with you doing that."

"Not if he knows he's getting the rest of it in a few minutes. Just think how big it's gonna be when you do come. And it'll be all for me. Filling up my hot young pussy? Oh yeah. Gonna be sooooo fucking good!"

"If you say so," I answered, following her down to the stream. It only took her seconds to take her shoes off and wade into the calf deep water near the old log that laid across it for a bridge.

"Come on. Take your boots off and come on in!" she cried to me, reaching down to splash water my direction, her tits hanging down and swinging a surprising amount as she was bent over. I was still bent over myself, untying my boots as she walked out of the stream and to me, reaching around me from behind to grab my hardon. She stood with her body pressed to my ass, slowly stroking my shaft. "You want me? Tell me you wanna fuck me. Tell me you wanna pump my little cunt full of your cum. Tell me how bad you wanna fuck this young little pussy!"

"Oh yeah, I'm more than ready for that," I said as I straightened up and pulled my boots off with my feet.

"Then come get me!" she said as she scampered back into the water. She waited for me to pull off my socks and follow her in, splashing water playfully at me and dodging amount in a clear game of catch me I'd you can. She's splash at me and then dart just out of reach before bending over and doing it again. It took several attempts to catch her before I got close enough to get an arm around her waist and pull her against me.

"Now you got me, you have to fuck me!" she giggled, reaching down between her legs for my hard cock trapped between us. It only took her a few moments to work my dick into her pussy, moaning softly as I slid deep into her, still holding her nude body against my chest. I turned us, her feet not even touching the stream bottom, moving us to face the log bridge. It didn't take much coaxing to get her to bend over.

I stood behind her, ramming my cock into her over and over, her whole body shaking with each impact against her bare ass. In and out I stroked, my climax racing forward at full speed. Before I was ready it burst forth, causing my body to spasm and jam hard into her pussy. I felt the surge of cum travel up my shaft and spurt forcefully into her depths.

"YES!" she cried, her own body jerking and shuddering as her own climax washed over her. I stood behind her for at least two full minutes, my cock flowing cum into her even as I started to soften. I disappointingly slipped from her pussy far too soon, moving to sit on the log next to where she was still bent over. She turned herself and sat sideways on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her tits into my face. "You can suck on em more is you want. They're so sensitive after I've come."

I slid a hand up her front, my other trapped on her back side, stroking her backside. I cupped one breast and gently played with it before sucking the rigid nipple into my mouth. I lost track of how long we sat there, Rose having worked my cock up between her legs where she could stroke it with her finger tips as I gently teased her nipples, first one and then the other. Her strokes on my dick changed as she teased harder again, working my head between her lips and into her tunnel entrance so that as she teased it a lot she could feel it growing harder inside herself.

"I like this," she cooed softly. "It feels so gentle."

"Isn't it supposed to be?" I asked, pulling off her nipple.

"I could stay here all day doing this, trying to make you come again."

"Maybe. But my feet are frozen. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand it."

"We can go back and play more if you want."

"Probably better. We've been lucky so far."

"You mean not caught? Yeah. Almost a shame isn't it?" she said as she climbed off my lap. I followed her out of the stream to where our shoes were. "I like being out here naked like this. Just you and me, having a little fun! I think you were too worried about getting caught. There isn't anyone around here for miles!" she said as I was bent over tying my boots.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." I heard another female voice say. This one was older and almost familiar, but not quite. I looked around startled, Rose trying to cover herself with her hands defensively. "Don't bother sweetie. I've already seen all you have to offer. And Ron too. Nice cock by the way Ron!" We heard. I had almost narrowed down where the voice was coming from when what looked like a pile of leaves and branches started to move. The pile of leaves turned into a very well camouflaged person standing up. The hunter reached up and pulled the hat and mesh mask off. All I could think was 'Oh shit'!

"Trina!" What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for the gobbler that's been coming down to this clearing every morning for the last week. I'd ask what you're doing, but I've been watching, as has my trail cam. Should be an interesting set of pictures."

"Oh shit," I mumbled. "Worst nightmare just happened!"

"Your wife is gonna be pretty interested in these pictures," she said as she stepped over to a tree and leaned her shotgun against it. It only took a second to spot the camera strapped to the tree. She stood next to the tree and started peeling off the light weight camo gear until she was down to a T-shirt and pair of pants. "Of course, she doesn't HAVE to see em. I mean I can arrange for them to sorta disappear."

"And you'd do that?"

"I could be persuaded to."

"How? Money? My wife would notice any large amount of money missing."

"Oh no. Not money. My husband has all the money we really need. No I was thinking something more substantial. Something that my husband couldn't buy me, or wouldn't even if he could."

"Oh? Like what?"

She grinned and bent over to pull her boots off and then slid her pants down, pulling them off. She stood upright and pulled off her t-shirt, leaving her in just a tiny bikini panty and little lace bra. Trina was basically my age. Thin with maybe a b cup chest, short cropped dishwater blonde hair and generally muscular frame for a woman. We'd met and talked a number of times since we'd bought the property, though I actually had seen Ed more than his wife. She stepped toward us, walking slowly in her stocking feet on the grass of the clearing. "Camera's still running," she said as she unclipped the bra and dropped it on the ground. "So if you fuck me, here, now, we both have a reason to erase the camera chip, don't we?"

"So, your saying you want me to have sex with you in exchange for getting rid of the pictures?"

"Uh huh. Gives you leverage over me too. I can't tell your wife without risking you telling Ed. Sounds like a fair deal. You get to keep your little playmate here a secret and I get to get fucked. Perfect arrangement, wouldn't you say?"

"Dangerous arrangement." I answered.

"A little danger can be a good thing. Or at least that's what your little sex toy thinks. Doesn't she?"

"Would seem that way." I agreed as she stepped closer to me, past Rose and right up to me until she could wrap her arms around my neck. "Let's see how you kiss first while your little playmate takes off my panties and gets me all nice and wet."

"Do what?" Rose asked in shock, still holding her arm across her tits and one between her legs.

"Take off my panties and play with my pussy. You don't think you get off scot-free, do you? Oh no. You're gonna be right in the middle sweetie. You're gonna help me fuck him and then you're gonna lick his cum out of my pussy! Been a long time since I've had a girl between my legs. Way back in my college days actually."

"I don't know if I can," Rose answered meekly.

"I'm sure you can learn. Start with my underwear and go from there," she said in an almost commanding tone. "Now, about that kiss?" she asked more sweetly as she leaned against me and lifted herself up toward my face. She pressed her lips to mine, her kiss surprisingly aggressive. I wrapped my arms around her body and squeezed her to me, as I tried to slow her kiss down. If I was going to do this, I figured I might as well enjoy it. It'd likely be the last sex I ever had if my wife found out about it.

Trina slowed her kiss down, her tongue no longer trying to force itself into my mouth, but more gently trying to coax its way in. I could feel her moving against me and then moan into my mouth. "Oh yeah," she moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment. "She does learn fast."

We stood and embraced for several minutes before she pulled away. "I think it's time for this," she said, reaching down to grab my cock. "Seen some bigger, never had a chance to have one anywhere near this big," she cooed softly. "Why don't you lay down? I think I want to control how fast this happens."

She coaxed me to lay on the grass and then straddled me, squatting over me. Her pussy was surrounded by dark blonde curls, as was her mound. Her fat outer lips allowed a significant amount of dark inner lip to protrude, which separated to tease the sides of my head as she rubbed my mushroom head between them. I felt her find the entrance to her tunnel with my head and then slowly press herself down into me, forcing my engorged head up into her depths. "Oh my god yes," she moaned as she slid down my shaft. "Jesus you're big!"

"If you say so."

"I do," she moaned. I sat there watching you two fuck, with my hand down my pants thinking how it'd feel to get this in me. Trust me, it's way better than I imagined!" She started sliding up and down my shaft, pumping her ass up and down so her firm cheeks lightly bounced off my thighs. "So good. Soooo fucking good!" she moaned as she worked herself up and down my dick. "God. It's gonna make me come so fast. Too fast. I want it to last longer!" she moaned in complaint as her legs started to tremble. "Oh shit, shit, SHIT!" she gasped as she jammed her body down on me, driving my rigid pole up into her fully. She sat on me, trembling and shaking for long seconds before she started to still. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down to me before rolling us over. With her now below me, I lifted myself on my hands and started stroking in and out of her. Her moans and gasps grew as I plunged in and out, her whole body seeming to tremble as my body inched towards climax.

I grunted loudly as my body jerked, jamming my cock into her as a surge of cum lanced out into her. I flopped on top of her, my body jerking and spasming as I filled her with my cum. Eventually I rolled off of her, laying on the ground next to her, panting to catch my breath.

"Damn!" she said breathlessly as I looked around and saw Rose sitting on the grass watching us. "God can you fuck! Just between us, your wife is damn lucky."

"Yeah. Right up until today."

"Just today?"

"Yeah. Seems someone wasn't going to take no for an answer. Shit I ended up with two women refusing to take no."

"You going to tell her?"

"My wife? Hell no! She'll shoot it off! Or at least that's what she's threatened."

"Smart woman. With a dick like that, I'd want to keep it to myself."

"Yeah. How about we erase that camera now?" I said as I got up and stepped to my boots. I pulled them on and walked to the camera, pulling the cover open. "Hey! There's no card in here!" I said, looking at the empty SD card slot.

"Yeah. It's been in my pocket all morning," Trina said with a chuckle. "You don't think I'd actually let any camera take pictures of me cheating on Ed, do you?"

"So you lied?"

"For that fuck? Hell Yeah. It was worth it!"

"Women!" I swore quietly as I started walking back toward the blind, leaving Rose to catch up.

I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with all his down the road, but one thing was for sure. It was time to put some clothes on before anything else could go wrong!

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers
12