All Comments on 'Turkish Delight Times Six'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot in every way

Loads of sun, loads of hot men and hot sex. Just plain hot fun all round for me. Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Islander

I had lost my job,55,no one wanted to employ me so i went on a holiday,beachside.I would walk right to the far end,no one was ever there,take all my clothes off and carefully get a tan all over.On the 1st day i was there,i heard a noise and i quickly covered up,turned and it was an islander guy.He had a long pole with a hook and he walked out onto the rocks and pulled up a lobster pot,checked it and moved around and checked another 4,moving further away.I uncovered and lay back down.I then heard a voice,hi,you are getting burnt,you need some sunscreen.I turned,it was the islander guy,he said with a smile,you whiteys burn easily.I had put some on but it must not have been enough,he grabbed the bottle and said let me put more on.At first i was reluctant,he straddled my legs and dribbled the oil on my back and began massaging it in.My it felt good,then on my buttocks,dribbled down into my crack,his fingers spread the oil,the back of my legs,embarrasingly my cock started to grow,he leaned back,spread my legs,dribbled oil onto my balls,gotta make sure these dont get burnt as he slowly rubbed them,my cock rock hard.He knelt back over me,oil dribbled between my crack,massaged in,his finger brushing my hole,more oil dribbling down,my cock was about to burst.He moved up,legs either side of my buttocks,spread them and i felt for the first time a cock at my hole.I tried to move,but his weight was too much,as he pushed forward,aaagh,i tried to push out but this let the head of his cock in,opening me and he just kept pushing holding my hips.He stayed still,my hole adjusting,the pain lessening,my cock still hard as my hole was fucked for the first time.He lay flat over my back,his cock moving easier in and out of me, small pain,as he humped harder,my cock involuntarily shot cumm,i felt him get bigger and my hole was filled with warmth and he slid in and out easier,he just kept fucking forcing my cock to stay hard and dribble cumm.Finally he pulled out,i felt empty and he said if you want more oil ,tomorrow same time.I was there for 6 days,i reckon the amount of oil i had applied stopped me from getting burnt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...