All Comments on 'Turnabout'

by TheRhymer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
An erotic but short story

A good fantasy of having a sweet young pussy wrapped around ones cock. I think that the author has painted a verbal picture for the reader.

With the mother and daughter being sexual with one and the other, he would naturally want to watch them couple into a frenzy of lesbian love and then join in for a threesome.

Maybe the author will write about it.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

my oldest daughter just read this with me and said tie me up father and have your way with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ah, memories

This story took me back more than 20 years to the first and only time I fucked my daughter. She was 21, and there were no ropes involved, but it was her idea. We were always pretty open at home, with no place for false modesty, so she had seen me naked as often as I had seen her. It wasn't planned - it's just the way we were, my wife included. I had fantasised about her since she was a teenager but I was too scared to try anything.

The night before her wedding she and my wife came home from her hen's night pretty drunk. I was already in bed trying to sleep, and she came into my room naked. She told me she had fantasised about me for years, and if she didn't do it now she never would. She put my hand between her legs and pulled the covers down, then rode me until I came.

I was too stunned to notice if her mother was in the room, and none of us has ever mentioned what happened, so I guess I'll die wondering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous