Turnabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just a few licks William stood up, lifted Merilee like she weighed nothing, and gently placed her on her back on his bed. He immediately changed from gentle to aggressive.

William used his tongue, lips, and nose on every part of her pussy while his hands mauled her oversized mammaries. It was only minutes before Merilee was writhing and screaming in orgasm. Before she had come down from her climax he scooted up the bed and buried his cock in her lubricated vagina in one purposeful stroke. The penetration alone caused her to spasm and by the time that he emptied his balls she was almost comatose.

After William finally disengaged from MILF Merilee as he lay next to her he sucked one of her tits and fondled the other. When she finally was fully cognizant the only thing she could think of to say was "Didn't your mother nurse you long enough?"

"No, and she didn't let me fuck her tits either -- but you will won't you Merilee?" he growled.

Despite having very fuckable tits Merilee had never before had them fucked. It was partly due to her attitude about sex, which was -- hard to believe in view of what happened the previous forty minutes or so -- more prudish than adventurous. Other factors were Owen's apparent lack of interest in that particular pastime, and the preoccupation that men had had of her chest her entire adult life which turned her off more than titillated her.

For reasons she couldn't understand Merilee was both afraid to turn down William and curious as to how she might feel. She didn't have much time to think or complain, however, before a tube appeared in William's hand, apparently snatched from a night table drawer, and the valley between her tits was lubricated as was William's cock, which had very quickly completed recovered from its semi-flaccid state shortly after removal from her pussy.

Once William laid his hard cock in her valley he growled "Push your tits together," which she immediately obeyed. Merilee was shocked by how good his hard lubricated cock made her feel as William pistoned back and forth and she was gobsmacked when after only a few minutes she felt an orgasm unlike she had ever had before -- not as powerful as the oral and penile-induced orgasms she had just suffered -- but an orgasm nonetheless as William grunted and shot stream after stream of cum onto her chest and chin.

After her whole-body tingling feeling had somewhat dissipated, for the first time William kissed her on the lips -- powerfully, completely in control, impossible to resist -- and he smashed her cum-covered chest and tits into his chest. Merilee was certain that the passion of his kiss would cause smoke detectors to go off, but fortunately they didn't. When William broke the kiss he slipped out of bed, once again lifted her into his arms, and carried her to his surprisingly large and ornate shower stall. When the water first came on it was cold, but that helped her gain complete cognizance, and once it warmed up she just sighed and enjoyed William thoroughly washing her entire body with liquid soap and a washcloth.

Merilee was sorely tempted to wash William's semi-hard cock, and testicles, but was afraid that he would harden again and fuck her in the shower and she was already physically and emotionally drained from her three orgasms -- a trifecta with oral first, penile second, and titty fuck third.

After they dried off and re-dressed Merilee was self-conscious. However, William for the first time seemed interested in setting her at ease when he asked "I'm glad you came to see me Mrs. Prentice but I'm not sure thata you told me the real reason that you came."

"After the last hour and a half you certainly could call me Merilee," Merilee cautiously said.

"I hope that you don't mind if I call you Mrs. Prentice; that makes me feel naughty," he replied, for the first time with a smile.

Merilee willed herself under control and after a long sigh said "In addition to apologizing I wanted to come over to ask you to attend an awards ceremony for all of Normal, and to accept a citizenship award for what you did to stop the bank robbery and save me."

William shrugged then said "I'm not much for awards; you can have the ceremony without me."

"I know that you may be uncomfortable but I promise to make you feel as welcome as possible and many people in the community really want to thank you. Please come."

William's look turned serious. "I don't think that you'd be willing to pay the price for me to come."

"Tell me the price; I'm sure we can work something out."

"Well, you're the best looking woman that I've ever had sex with and are a decent lay, so I think that I could be persuaded to come to the awards ceremony if you paid me another couple of visits."

Merilee didn't know that William was yanking her chain when he said "a decent lay." It had been far more than "decent." However, William had learned many things about life in the Marines and one of the things he learned was how to manipulate women with a high opinion of themselves. Marilee took the bait.

"What do you mean 'decent,' she indignantly responded.

"Because you're so good-looking you don't put the effort into sex that really good lays do because you don't have to. I'm happy with that situation because your looks really do stimulate me so I don't need the passion that a lesser looking woman would provide."

"Insulting me is hardly a way to get me to come here again for you to get your rocks off; this was a big mistake to begin with; I can't believe that I let me have your way with me," she snarled anger starting to boil up within her.

William pulled her close to him so that their noses were only inches apart. As he looked down at her he said "You can either come one more time and fuck my brains out, or twice more and put in the same effort that you did today; your choice otherwise I will not be attending.

Merilee wasn't used to not being in control, and she was now angry. "You're unbelievable haughty; then don't come to the award ceremony; I'm sure that we can find someone more worthy," she snapped as she turned around to leave.

Her flight was stopped short by William gently yet forcefully grabbing her arm, pulling her toward him and planting a long intense kiss on her lips while squeezing her ass, then letting her go.

She stormed to her Mercedes, shot daggers at William as he sat on his porch with a contented look on his face, and then peeled out of there.

As Merilee drove back home her mind was even more fucked up than when she went to visit William. She was more embarrassed than at any other time in her life, but when some seminal fluid leaked into her panties and then onto her thigh despite having showered [the thought "how much seminal fluid did that bastard pump into me?" flowing through her brain], she shivered.

The next couple of days Merilee's thoughts and emotions were like a roller coaster; both Owen and Ashley asked her what was going on; she had a lame excuse that they didn't buy but based upon past actions didn't want to push it. Sometimes Merilee would be embarrassed, other times angry, other times chagrined, then resolute. The worst feelings, however, were when she had -- or almost had -- a spontaneous orgasm thinking about her interlude with William.

One small thing that she had gotten from William was his cell phone number, but only on the condition that she wouldn't share it. After three days of poor sleep and anxiety, during which she canceled several meeting with the charities she worked with, she gave him a call.

"William Thompson here."

"William, this is Merilee Prentice."

"Nice to hear from you Mrs. Prentice."

"I was wondering if I could come by your cabin to talk some more; to convince you to accept an award."

"How about Saturday at 8 a. m.?" William inquired. Merilee was pleased that there was no hint of hubris or conceit in his tone.

"Yes, that would be fine -- see you then," she gulped.

When Merilee arrived at William's cabin at 7:51 a. m. he opened the door for her without her needing to knock. His only item of clothing was a pair of exercise shorts. "Hello William" was all that she got out before he took her into his arms and gave her a kiss that weakened her knees and moistened her pussy. It wasn't long after that -- and she had no recollection of exactly how it had been accomplished -- when she was naked on William's bed.

With William's last words of "decent fuck" in her mind this time she was intend on showing William that she was much more than a pretty face and sexy body. Therefore, as he was licking her pussy she determinedly moved her svelte body 180° so that she was sucking his low-hanging lime-sized testicles at the same time that he was eating her. She had to stop sucking when she was hit by a mammoth orgasm.

When Merilee sensed William moving to plant his phallus in her pussy she maneuvered him onto his back, rose above him, and slowly and deliberately lowered her pussy onto his upright flagpole taking great joy from both the encouraging grunts he was emitting and the way that every nerve ending in her vagina was being energized. Once buried she became more energetic than at any other time in her history, riding him like he was a rented mule while his hands gripped her ponderous tits to prevent them from flopping around and giving them both joy.

When after a wild ride Merilee's sex organs warned of imminent climax apparently William sensed it too as he pulled her down so that her tits smashed into his chest, he bucked upwardly. She let out a primal scream, and he a baritone grunt, as they both were overcome with debilitating synchronous orgasms.

Merilee realized sometime later that she had temporarily passed out, finding herself flat and spent on William's muscular body with his cock still up her vagina as his hands lightly stroked the sides of her tits. She was finally able to push herself up to look into his eyes. They were filled with lust and appreciation. He quickly kissed her then rolled her onto her back with his mostly hard cock still up her v-jay.

Once William was on top he slowly extricated himself from her prone body, both of them covered with a thin film of sweat. "Mrs. Prentice," he diabolically grinned, "you certainly don't need anyone to enhance your already high ego but I can't help myself. That fuck was all-time; I can't imagine how it could have been better. You are one great piece of ass!"

For some reason that caused emotion to well-up in Merilee. The Merilee of just a few months ago would have considered that comment crude, and William a boor; however, present Merilee was filled with pride and actually shed a few tears while a smile crept across her face, and her heart.

"Since you're now my best piece of ass ever, I'm far from done with you," William sneered as he turned her on her stomach and moved her legs slightly apart. He started licking her used pussy while fingering her asshole. At first she was shocked because no one before had ever eaten her pussy just after fucking it; and she and Owen had never engaged in ass play. She was about to protest when a bolt of lightning ran up her spinal cord as his tongue hit her clit at the same time that two fingers fully penetrated her ass. When William whispered into her ear "Just enjoy it; you need a reward for the fuck of my life," she relaxed.

After another mild orgasm from William's tongue energizing her clit while his fingers were exploring her ass William mounted her and slowly inserted his again-hard phallus into her pussy. She had never had sex in this position before -- she didn't even know that it was possible or that it was called the "concubine" position (which might have embarrassed her since she didn't consider herself a concubine) -- but there was no doubt that she enjoyed it. By the time that William ejaculated into her she had had two more rip-roaring organisms, and was so out of it that she didn't even react when he pulled out.

Some time later -- the clock appeared to announce an hour later -- a naked William woke her up. "You need to get up sleepy head; your phone has binged a dozen times; people need you," he chuckled.

Merilee was like an automaton as William helped her into the shower and cleaned her all over, especially her crotch and chest. She was almost normal by the time that they finished.

After they dressed William took her into his arms. "Since you gave me the fuck of my life I will attend the awards ceremony. When, where, and what time."

Merilee smiled. "I'll contact you about details; certainly within the next month."

After a long kiss goodbye Merilee walked bow-legged to her Mercedes and drove off. It required all of her powers of concentration to make sure that she didn't get into an accident.

**************

For some reason Merilee thought it necessary to go to see William every Saturday for the next month to discuss aspects of the awards ceremony. It was funny that although the actual discussions usually took only about two minutes that her time at William's cabin took the better part of two hours. One part of the actual discussions was William telling Merilee in no uncertain terms that if Ashley attended she was never to approach William or try to talk to him. Merilee agreed.

The big night finally arrived. Despite William's assurances that he would be attending Merilee was still nervous that he might not show, to get back at her for the evil prank she had assisted Ashley in pulling off six years earlier. She hoped that their sexual relationship -- which there was no doubt in her mind that William enjoyed as much as she did -- would preclude the embarrassment of him not showing up.

When it was almost time for the presentation and William was still not there Merilee was extremely anxious, especially since she couldn't raise William on his cell phone. She gave a big sigh of relief when ten minutes before the actual presentations that he walked in the door with his parents, ambled to the head table and sat down, and actually shook hands with Owen when Owen had his first chance to thank him in person since the bank incident.

William was humble and gracious when from the mayor of Normal he accepted the highest honor of the awards night, saying that he only did the right thing and only what he knew that he was capable of.

While Merilee and Owen enjoyed the rest of the night while people mingled at an open bar after all of the presentations Ashley and Jack did not. It seemed like people were subtly trying to avoid them, not having forgotten all of the rumors about how badly they did William wrong. Their malaise was enhanced by Merilee having made it clear to Ashley that she was not to approach or attempt to talk to William. Not even remotely suspecting Merilee's trips to William's bed, Ashley was angered that he had apparently forgiven Merilee but not her.

The situation got even more uncomfortable when Jack, already half-drunk, went up to William and holding out his hand said "Say dude, let's let bygones be bygones." William looked at him with a snarl, scoffed at his hand, and walked away. That resulted in Jack getting fully inebriated.

Ashley didn't want Jack to drive them home, and given her consumption of alcohol didn't want to drive either. "Let's get a taxi, or ask Mom and Dad to drive us home," she pleaded. Though not yet married she and Jack were engaged and living together.

"Fuck no," was his angry response. "I'm fine to drive."

Against her better judgment, to keep the peace, she got into Jack's Tesla.

William had left the ceremony to drive his proud parents' home shortly before Jack and Ashley left. Driving the speed limit he was distressed when a Tesla sped by him, passing where there was a double yellow line, and didn't seem to be in control. "That guy's an accident waiting to happen," his mother complained.

They hadn't gone more than a half mile further when they turned a tight corner and saw the Tesla smashed into a tree. A car going the other way had stopped and its driver was out of his car looking at the wreck. William got out and went to see if he could help. The driver of the other car yelled "Be careful man, electric cars can burst into flames."

William looked into the car and saw that the air bags had deployed and that the people were likely still alive but unconscious, and he already heard cackling sounds. He was able to get the driver's side door open and release the seat belt, yanked the driver out and carried him a good fifty feet away. Then he went back to get the female passenger.

The passenger's side door wasn't operational, and the passenger's seat belt was stuck. William ran back to his vehicle, got a knife, cut the seatbelt, and pulled the woman out just as the car was starting to be consumed by flames. Both he and the woman had minor burns, but nothing serious, but only seconds later the situation would have been dire.

An ambulance and police came. State law allowed the police to without the person's permission take blood for testing whenever there was an accident with serious property damage and injury. Of course the people in the Tesla were Jack and Ashley, still both unconscious when they were carted away by ambulance. At the time because of the dark of night and other circumstances William did not know that the people he had saved were Jack and Ashley, although he suspected it.

The police interviewed William, his parents, and the on-looking other driver -- whose wife had videoed the scene on her iPhone. William was treated by a paramedic at the scene but since his burns were only first degree and only over a small part of his body he declined transport to the hospital.

Monday, two days later, the car crash was on the front page of the local newspaper above the fold. The video was circulated on social media on Monday too. A photograph, obviously taken from the video, of William carrying Ashley to safety as the car burned in the background, accompanied the article on the front page of the newspaper. The serendipity of William having just received the town's highest award for bravery only hours before, and then repeating another act of heroism, was considered to be one of the most remarkable circumstances in Normal history.

Over the phone Monday night Merilee genuinely and profusely thanked William for saving her little girl. "I didn't know that it was Ashley and Jack at the time," he deadpanned.

"You would have saved them anyway, wouldn't you?" Merilee asked.

"Yes, of course I would have," William responded, slightly miffed that Merilee would have even asked. "There's a big difference between playing an evil prank and letting people die."

They discussed how Ashley was doing in the hospital -- her and Jack's injuries weren't life threatening and they would be released in a day or two -- and how the awards ceremony had gone. Then Merilee asked "Would it be all right to come over Saturday morning?"

William didn't have to think long about that. Even though he was anxious to start dating again now that he was settled in Normal having one of the two best looking women in the county -- even if she was fifty years old -- shaving his horns off was a very good thing. "Is 8 a. m. OK?" he asked.

"See you then," was Merilee's sing-song reply.

***********

When Ashley and Jack got out of the hospital their relationship had changed, in part due to the fact that Jack had ignored Ashley's plea not to drive and he was now facing a DWI, and after his conviction for a DUI a year ago it was going to be a really big deal.

When Ashley read the newspaper article about who had saved her, and saw the video on social media, she was not just embarrassed but mortified and ashamed. Just like Merilee -- she was her daughter after all -- she felt remorse for how she had treated William in the past and had this burning need for him to accept her thanks for saving her, and forgive her for her past transgressions. However again -- just like for Merilee -- he refused to take her calls even though she had weaseled his cellphone number from her mother.