Turnabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks after being released from the hospital Ashley had moved back home and she and Jack were taking a "time-out." Jack hoped that it wasn't permanent; Ashley was beginning to think that it might be. While her initial embarrassment from being saved by William and his obvious scorn in not letting her even thank him, had dissipated somewhat she realized that until she had apologized to and thanked William there would always be an empty feeling in her heart. She absolution.

While Merilee was extremely and unnecessarily vague about how she had gotten William to forgive her and attend the awards ceremony, Ashley was able to infer enough to be convinced that despite his standoffish attitude she had gone to visit William at his home and essentially beg for forgiveness. She suspected that there might have been an exchange of money too -- and decided that she could at least offer to pay for all of the things he had purchased for her in High School as part of her evil prank.

Since there were no land records revealing where William lived, since his parents refused to tell her, since his employer considered the information confidential in view of William's position with the company, and since Merilee steadfastly maintained that she didn't know, Ashley hired a private detective using money from a trust fund that her grandparents had set up for her and which she recently gained access to. Since the PI was able pay someone off to get DMV records and was able to put a tracker on William's car when it was parked at his parents' house, within ten days he had the answer.

The next Friday afternoon Ashley waited in an inconspicuous rental car at a gas station at an intersection where William would have to turn to get to his house from the plant that he worked at. Aa little after 7 p. m. she saw his car make the turn. She waited ten minutes then drove to his cabin. With great trepidation she walked up his steps and knocked on the door.

When William answered he was in a T-shirt and shorts; that outfit left his muscular body on full display. She had never noticed before -- and his look had definitely changed in the last six years -- that his eyes were more penetrating than any she had ever seen before. "I know that you don't want to talk to me William but I beg you to let me in and talk to you. I promise that after I've said my piece I'll leave you alone."

"How did you find me?"

"I hired a PI; I'll remove the tracker from your car when I leave too, I promise."

"Does your mother know that you're here?

"No; she would never tell me where you live, or even if she ever visited you here but I surmise that she has since you seem to have forgiven her for the role that she played in the evil prank that I pulled on you six years ago. Please, William."

William's curiosity was aroused -- as was his one-eyed friend because despite the fact that Ashley was likely still evil she still was tied with her mother for the best looking female in a fifty mile radius.

Without another word William opened the door and moved to the side so that she could enter. Once she crossed the threshold he asked "Would you like something to drink?"

"If it's no trouble and you have it a glass of wine would be nice."

When William poured a glass from a bottle that sure looked like it was her mother's favorite New Zealand white Ashley found the coincidence remarkable, but said nothing. William got himself a can of club soda.

Taking a gulp that drained her glass to get up her nerve -- with William immediately refilling it -- she started out "First, modern me, wants to sincerely thank you for saving my life. Jack was stupid to drive drunk and I was just as stupid to let him. I've broken up with him and am not likely to reconnect."

"Don't care," was William's reply which caused a nervous contraction of her throat.

"I...I...guess not," Ashley stammered, having lost the entire small amount of self-confidence that she had when she entered. "Anyway, it's absolutely true. You did save my life and I'm extremely grateful."

Ashley didn't get another reaction from William, gulped, and continued. "High School me was a self-involved bitch. I was a horrible person but the most horrible thing that I ever did was the evil 'prank' that I pulled on you. It was mean, ghastly, awful, and any other negative word you could use to describe it. I want to make amends. I want to start by reimbursing you -- with six years of interest -- for all of the money that you spent on me. Please let me do that."

"Why?"

"Because it will at least make you monetarily whole and it will help me feel better about myself."

"Is this again just about you Ashley?"

"No, no, William," she replied with a few tears streaming down her cheek as she drained her glass again. "I swear that I want to have you forgive me; that will help you as much as it will help me."

"What makes you think that I'm capable of forgiveness?"

"Because you've turned into a strong, handsome, self-confident man; and because you forgave my mother."

"You think that because I forgave her I should forgive you?"

"Yes, I'll do whatever is necessary for that forgiveness."

"Really?" William asked, standing up and staring into Ashley's eyes like a cobra might a ground squirrel.

Ashley felt a cold chill come over her the likes of which she had never felt before. "Yes...yes...uh...yes," she stuttered.

William took off his shirt, dropped and stepped out of his shorts, then took Ashley's hand and pulled her off her chair.

Ashley was mesmerized by William's body, especially his girthy uncut cock standing proud from his crotch. She offered no resistance when he pulled her into him and kissed her, nor when he lifted her up and carried her to his bedroom. She stood still like a mannequin as he quickly disrobed her and her mind felt like it was in another dimension when he laid her on her back on his mattress and started fingering her pussy and licking her clit.

She orgasmed quickly; and then groaned loudly when he shinned up on her body and planted his cock deep within her pussy with one powerful deliberate stroke. She was on her third orgasm while he was pistoning in-and-out of her when she suddenly realized that he didn't have a condom on. For a few moments she wanted to stop -- but then just as quickly it excited her even more and she came harder than she could remember as her energized cunt clamped down on his cock, eliciting a loud grunt from him as he emptied his balls into her.

Two hours and several more orgasms later Ashley fell asleep in William's arms, emotionally and physically exhausted, and likely not to move the entire night. Just before William fell asleep he pondered to himself "I wonder what the reaction will be when Merilee comes here tomorrow morning at eight o'clock?"

With a smile on his face, and one of Ashley's nipples in his hand, he fell asleep himself.