All Comments on 'Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 01'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love the storyline, BUT

This has the touch of something quite erotic, but you need serious editing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
when the whoring of the past come back the wife

SHE KNOWS THE PAST HISTORY WITH THIS GUY AND SHE WANTS TO WHORE SOME MORE.SEE WHAT MAKE ME MAD IS THE DUMB WRITER PLAYS THE HUBBY.HUBBY TELLS WIFE I KNOW ABOUT THE PAST SO LEAVE HIM ALONE OR DON'T COME HOME WITH ME.NOW IF SOMETING GO DOWN WITH THE TWO PAST LOVERS RUSTY CAN GET ANOTHER WOMAN,BECAUSE SHE HAS CHEATED WITH BILL BEFORE.FOR SOME REASON THE STORY IS TAKEN OVER BY THE WIFE ORDERING THE HUBBY TO DO WHAT BILL WANTS.THERE IS KNOW EXCUSE FOR WIFE BEHAVIOR ON THERE ANNV.FOR THERE WANT TO BE ALONE.NO MAN WANTS ANOTHER MAN WHORE FOR A WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

Please Continue this story. We needto know what happens to ML and Rusty. If they are history because of Bill. Is Bill just to be a one time fuck, and then back home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cant comment until finished

When are you going to finish the story??? I can't comment until I read all of it, which I am anxiously waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
She's already cheating in her mind

Yes, it's a well written story, good character and situational development, excellent emotional content. Very nice buildup for a cheating spouse story with her memories showing that she's already cheating in her mind. At least Randy's not totally oblivious to what's going on, and I'm happily awaiting to see what transpires next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
editing, please

and spellcheck. Nothing distracts from an otherwise interesting story like typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

nice erotic story..am a new reader to this section n this really made me cum as i am missing my luv n missing having him with me..am eagerly waiting for the story to be completed..plz complete it soon..

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Rusty, Rusty, Rusty........

Oh you poor man, you are loosing the game LOL!!

Rusty's mistakes:

1. Telling his wife another man wants to fuck her.

Now this will make ML subconciously try to show Rusty that she is not easy. She will be in a situation were she would easily cheat on Rusty, and believe herself that she would stop Bill's advances. Yeah right!!

2. Burst into a jealous reaction.

Now Rusty looks like the bad guy in the picture, and will be forced to do what ML wants. If he says otherwise, she will blame him of being insecure, blah, blah, blah, hence her acceptance of Bill's invitation to the drinks.

The vacation will be a long one for poor Rusty.

The score: Bill 2, Rusty 0

Can we see a comeback eh??

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
I like it

If this story is like some of your other it will be great .... with no wimp hubby and wife having to pay for her cheating ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story line

Right now look's like Bill has the upper hand. But don't let that fool you,Rusty can see thur this guy already.If u read thur the story, he watching his wife and Bill's action's. he already got in this guy's face, so he's no whimp, he's letting both of them hang themself's. Rusty was a Navy man, so he seen other lovely women in his travel's. let's just say he has somthing planned, and want to see the out come (Turnaround is fair play)!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I wouldn' t put up with it.

I would check out and move to different hotel a couple of miles away.

If she objected, I would say, "You are my wife. I came here to be with you and I am not sharing you with another man. As soon as I can I am catching a plane and I going home. Apparently, you have made your choice so you can stay the ten days or as long as you wish."

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I'm sorry, I am not going to finish this story.

She is going to give it up to this smarmy bastard Bill and it will ruin the marriage. I like sex but I don't like willing cuckolds and I know that Rusty will end up being one because he loves her so much. I know that it is just a story but i don't like willing cuckolds. Either the wife stays faithful or her ass should be booted out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Point taken

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She told

She told her husband to get dress. Appropriate attire for a wimp ass cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Written poorly

and it appears the Martian slut ray is about to be deployed. Not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

The wife is acting like a Slut .. Leave her ass there and find yourself a good faithful women .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story OK. The tags though??? Meaningless, a joke, of no value at all in viewing to see if I wanted to read this story. An affair? Fine. A willing cuck? Yuck!! RAAC? Sometimes OK, sometimes NO Way. Please give us real tags, not "Main St., big house, new mirror and stuff like this stories tags are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous