Turnaround Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got home, I called Doug. He'd already had dinner, and was back in his hotel room. I described my night pretending to be an older co-ed at the Delt House Party, and I know I was so descriptive that he came twice while I told him fuck-by-fuck about my previous evening. A few times he laughed.

I asked, "Are you sure you're alright we what I did, and with me or us having this sexually open marriage."

Doug assured me, "If you had a good time, I'm happy and want you to continue. I just don't want either of us to do something that impugns your reputation around our neighborhood or our circle of friends, or that impacts our work. It sounds like you were sort of close to that boundary last night."

"Yeah, I was. I felt a little guilty about the gangbang, but it was fun. As I told you, my connection to Lori, Matt, and Kurt never got made. A few people know that they came and fucked around with me, but then so did most of the fraternity house including many of their dates. I could have just wandered in off the street as far as they know."

Doug recommended, "Well, maybe you should cool it around that campus for a while. As for me, I wish I'd been there too. I would have loved to have been number twenty or whatever."

"You can be number twenty when you get home, unless I find a couple more studs between now and then. Tonight, I'm going to stay in and rest my pussy ... except I might pull out my big vibrator and ..."

"God, Sheri. You're going to make me cum a third time if you keep that up. You go play with yourself. I'm going to go to bed early. I have a breakfast meeting with a couple of people early tomorrow before our class starts. One of them is a good looking woman too."

"Oh goody. Maybe you'll get some fresh pussy while you're on your trip."

Doug laughed and said, "I doubt it, but we'll see." After pledging our love to each other we ended the call.

I did use my big dildo on my pussy, but then so did Matt and Kurt who came back to the house with Lori about nine. They found me in bed watching a porn flick on my iPad with the dildo twisting in my pussy.

I did not end up resting my pussy that night. I had about ten very pleasant orgasms, and got fucked four times – twice by each guy. I also had several sapphic encounters with Lori, and she got fucked a couple of times too. The upshot of it all was a happy evening that satisfied my needs and enabled me to go to sleep next to Lori about midnight.

The next night, when I tried to call Doug he wasn't in his room so I left a message. I hinted about what had happened the previous night with Lori, Matt, and Kurt.

About eleven o'clock the phone rang; it was Doug. "Hi Honey."

"Sorry I missed your call earlier. I was out with a friend."

"Was this friend female, perhaps the good-looking woman you were to have breakfast with?"

"Yes."

"And did you find a special chemistry with this woman?"

"Yes."

"And did you end up back in your hotel room for a night cap after dinner?"

"Yes," Doug laughed.

"And in the process of the night cap did a few of her clothes fall off of her good-looking body."

"Most certainly, yes."

"And did you spot a hole that needed plugging after the clothes had been set aside."

"I did actually; yes."

"And did you use your long, hard cock to plug that hole?"

"Yes," more laughter.

"And did a certain amount of moaning and thrashing around on the bed take place during the plugging process?" I chided.

"Yes. You sure know just the right questions to ask to uncover my evening's activities. I guess I can't hide anything from you."

I chuckled, "I'm glad you found a friend. A fuck buddy?"

"Sort of. Her name is Laura and she works at Fidelity, but guess where."

"Well from that lead in, I'd have to guess Chicago."

"You win." Doug paused and then went on, "Your prize is that you're going to meet her soon. She doesn't know how open we are, but I sense she's pretty liberal about life. What did Steve call it – being an 'ethical slut.' Anyway, we hit it off at breakfast, had lunch together and that begat our dinner date, and that resulted in her coming back to my room last night and our lovemaking session."

"Did you turn on your charm?" I teased.

I actually turned on all the Tantric love processes and wooed her. We spent two hours in foreplay, and two hours making love. I think I wore the poor girl out."

"What's she look like?"

"Ah ha! I knew you'd ask me that question. Go to the computer and go to your Dropbox account."

A few seconds later, up on the computer screen came a snapshot Doug had put in my mailbox. Laura was a knock out, about our age, with large melons with large dark areolas, and pussy hair. The photo was a nude shot, apparently on Doug's hotel bed. She looked alluring and sexy, with a bushy pussy that looked a little matted, damp, and used.

"How'd you ever get her to let you take that picture? It's pretty explicit. There was a lot of trust there, particularly for a first date."

"I think she'd had a little too much to drink and she probably felt a little numb from about ninety minutes of straight up fucking in every position we could think of. She was insatiable. Also, I knew her slightly before we ended up in Boston together, but only as a distant business acquaintance. I'd met her at a couple of local investment seminars, with only a cursory introduction. We were both pleasantly surprised at how our chemistry blossomed during the day."

"What else do you know about her?"

"I think she's married, although you wouldn't have known it earlier this evening. I didn't want to confront her, so I just let things unfold. We carefully didn't mention spouses or children at all. She's smart too; knows her stuff in business, and is a quick study on the new investment instruments we've been learning about. Oh, yes, she's multi-orgasmic and loved the Tantric approach to lovemaking. She's already told me she wants to get together often when we're back home."

"Bring her home, here to the house, but don't say anything about us. Can you do that real soon?"

"Yes, I can. I wanted you to meet her, but ... well, I won't question your plan, but from the tone of your voice I sense you have something diabolical rolling around in your head. I thought I'd try to get her to come over Saturday night, but I wanted to check with you first."

"Let's do it, and yes, I thought of way to tease her. I'll tell you when you get home; I need to develop the idea a little further."

To be continued

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party She went just to watch but ended up well fucked.in Group Sex
Holly's Breeding Milf gets drunk and bred at son's graduation party.in Interracial Love
More Stories