Turning 40 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had always thought Gail was sexy but as she never dressed that way this was a new feeling for him. He wasn't sure if he should be more offended by some of the leers from a couple of the blokes they walked past he could tell were mentally undressing his wife. He wasn't sure how he felt about all this.

Gail and Debbie we now embracing as Toms thought process continued.

"OH MY GOD girl what the hell!" Debbie exclaimed to Gail.

Gail laughed and did a little hop round in a circle, "I know right.

"

"I always suspected there was a sexy bitch hidden behind that lawyer's professionalism," Debbie laughed embracing her friend.

Gail was intoxicated by the attention she was getting from Debbie and she hadn't failed to notice the looks of the men she had passed either. She had seldom experienced the feeling of being the centre of attention, of every man in the room looking at her and while Gail suspected not every man would look she had enjoyed the looks and leers. Those had been outright leers. This was new to her and she was both loving it and terrified of it at the same time.

"I am afraid I am stealing your wife Tom," Debbie announced and pulled Gail onto the dance floor.

Tom had expected this when he saw the way Gail was dressed and literally bouncing with excitement and resigned himself to sitting at the bar for a while as the girls danced. There were a couple of the other husbands at the bar that he recognised from previous get togethers.

As Tom was standing at the bar he was surprised to hear the conversation.

"Fuck me man did you see Gail?" a person Tom didn't recognise said.

"OH yeah, what a hot piece of ass she looks tonight," replied a guy Tom recalled seeing before but didn't know.

"I fancy getting a piece of that tonight is her husband here?" the first guy said.

The other guy looked around and actually looked right at Tom but replied "No idea mate but would you let her leave the house looking like that if you were him?"

As they both laughed the first guy said "No way man, I mean she looks good when she is in work with all those prim little dresses and suits but fuck me, that, that is hot!"

Tom was slightly stunned and as he ordered another beer he wondered who these guys were they obviously knew Gail from work but Tom didn't really know them and he had only met a few of Gail's current colleagues.

Turning with his beer he had a good look. The first guy looked to be in his late 20's or early 30's and the other guy about his age. He noticed the older guy was wearing a wedding ring the younger guy wasn't.

The music was loud so Tom had missed a bit of the conversation as they moved away from the bar but as he followed them to the edge of the dance floor he heard the younger guy talking about Gail again.

"Phew look at her moving," he said, "that top is so fuckin sexy and who knew she had such a great ass?"

Tom missed the response but he didn't miss the next line.

"I'm totally gonna tap that if I get a chance," the younger guy said.

Tom was stunned and as he considered the prospect of this younger guy making a pass at his wife. Gail had always been so straight and safe since Tom had met her that while he always found her attractive it was new to think of her as someone that other men, younger men would find attractive and knowing she was married and still want to try and get it on with her. Tom had a sudden thought of Gail's head throwing back as she gasped as the younger man in front of him completed his conquest and pushed himself into her pussy. Strangely he found himself getting hard.

Gail was having a great time, her and Debbie were hitting the dance floor and she was aware that quite a lot of eyes were upon her.

"You look so sexy," Debbie said to her as they danced.

"Thanks, for the first time ever I feel sexy," she replied.

Throwing themselves into dancing for the next 4 or 5 songs it was a while before Gail thought about Tom.

She indicated to Debbie that she was going for a drink and headed to the bar expecting to find Tom sitting there. Not finding him she ordered another drink but was already feeling a bit of a buzz from the shots she and Debbie had done while they danced. Debbie, it seemed had every intention of entering her 40's in a blaze of glory.

As Gail looked for Tom she bumped into one of her new colleagues Mark.

"Oh hey Mark, I didn't know you would be here," she said giving him a quick hug,

As she hugged him she felt his hand on the bare skin of her back and almost jumped.

"Hi Gail, yeah I know Debbie from my first job didn't know you knew each other either," he replied.

Gail was conscious that as they spoke he had kept a hand on her hip which meant he was casually touching her bare skin. For some reason she couldn't explain she didn't move his hand away.

As she continued to talk to Mark he started to gently move his hand on her hip sending little electric shocks through her nerve endings.

Gail had honestly never thought about any of her colleagues sexually before but as she stood chatting to Mark with his hand lightly on her hip pulling her closer to him she realised that he was a very good looking young man. Mark had been with the firm when Gail started and they hadn't worked any cases together so she didn't know him very well. She was aware that a few of the younger girls in the office fancied the pants off him.

Mark leaned down to speak to her, "Do you want to dance?"

Gail hesitated for a second she had planned on finding Tom and was a bit worried about abandoning him completely they had previously argued about him feeling left out at a company event.

She checked her watch, she reckoned it was 30 minutes since she had last seen Tom but a quick dance with Mark wouldn't hurt.

"I should continue looking for my husband," Gail replied, "I've sort of abandoned him."

Mark ran his hand around the back of Gail's waist moving them closer and said, "One little dance wont hurt will it?"

Gail's skin was on fire where Mark was touching her, the heat of his hand feeling really good on her back. She couldn't remember the last time a man other than Tom had touched her bare skin.

"OK, one quick dance Mark and then I have to find Tom," she replied.

Mark smiled and grabbing Gail by the hand he guided them both onto the dance floor. Mark noticed that Debbie was dancing very provocatively with someone he knew wasn't her husband and moved himself and Gail next to them on the floor. As he expected the 2 friends reacted to each other on the dance floor and as Debbie danced, Gail tentatively followed some of her actions.

Mark was enjoying watching the 2 woman as they danced back to back shimming up and down to the music with each other and then turning back to their partners. Debbie turned back to her partner and put a hand on his shoulder and danced into his body pressing herself up against him.

Mark could see Gail watching Debbie and he reached out to her put his hand on her hip again and pulled her towards him. Having watched Debbie, Gail stepped forward swaying her hips in time to the music and moved closer to Mark.

Debbie's dancing was getting more salacious as time went by and Gail while not copying her friend was obviously affected by it and was moving towards Mark more and more.

Gail was absolutely loving dancing with her friend Debbie, she knew that she was also dancing with Mark but it wasn't until Debbie ground up against her partner that Gail thought about how her dancing might be affecting Mark. As she thought about this Marks hands came onto the bare skin of her waist and pulled her towards him. She simply danced forward closing the gap between them not quite as close as Debbie but close enough that she could feel the heat of Marks body.

Tom had returned from the toilet and the bar with his drink when he saw Gail on the dance floor with the guy he had heard saying he wanted to "tap her." Tom couldn't believe his eyes as he watched Gail and Debbie dancing together and with their partners. He could tell that Debbie was happily teasing her guy and knew exactly what she was doing.

What worried him was that Gail was clearly trying to emulate her friends dance moves while dancing with Mark but he was sure she wasn't deliberately teasing him and was completely caught up in the moment. Tom wasn't surprised when Mark reached out and closed the distance between himself and Gail. He was surprised by what happened next!

As Mark pulled Gail closer and she was swaying her hips and occasionally dipping down in front of him and running her hands back up his chest slightly, Mark could get his leg in between Gail's legs and moving a hand behind her back start to moving her swaying into a grinding motion.

Gail gasped when she felt Mark's leg made contact with her pussy, the sensations fired through her body and she felt a deep warmth settle into the middle of her body. As Marks hand moved behind her she slipped her arms around him and started to move her hips against his leg.

The music was loud and the dance floor was really busy so no-one apart from Tom, Mark and Gail were paying any attention. But as Gail started to move her hips and body against Marks leg he closed the final distance between then and she felt her body press up against him tight. Over the sound of the music, Mark was close enough to hear her first soft moan.

Gail was completely lost in the moment she wasn't thinking clearly, she was enjoying every sensation coursing through her body. The feel of Marks sold body against her breasts felt good, his hand on her skin was a burning heat that she found amazing as he kept her body crushed against his and her pussy was on fire as she ground against his leg.

Suddenly Gail's movements became more frantic and less in rhythm with the music she felt the familiar feelings build in her pussy and as Mark realised what was happening and thrust his leg upwards towards her pussy she had her first orgasm with another man for nearly 20 years.

Mark couldn't believe Gail was humping his leg and pulled her as close as he could to feel her body as she came against his leg. He couldn't believe she had cum so easily and was hoping that he could use this to take things beyond a dirty dance.

Tom watched amazed as his wife came by grinding against this younger man. He knew from the flush on her cheeks and the way she slumped against him that she had just had an orgasm. He wasn't sure what to think about it all but strangely he found himself getting hard as he watched her cum.

Gail's orgasm was subsiding and she was being held up by Mark, she couldn't believe what had just happened and was still in an orgasm fugue when Mark put his arm around her and guided her off the dance floor.

"Fuck," Tom said as he saw Mark guide his wife off the dance floor. He wasn't sure what would happen, what Gail would allow or not allow but he could tell she was lost in the moment and while he knew he was enjoying watching her he was also completely confused by his feelings and all he knew was he had to follow, had to know what happened next. He also wanted to keep her safe and be able to step in if anything he didn't like happened. What surprised him was that he wasn't planning to stop this right now, that and the fact he was uncomfortably hard as he trailed behind Gail and Mark and wondered what would happen next.

Mark was guiding Gail towards a quieter part of the complex where he knew there were some built in nooks with seats just big enough for 2 people. He figured there was little chance of being disturbed or seen in this area as it was quiet and deliberately dark.

Gail was still coming down from her orgasm as she became aware that Mark had an arm around her and was guiding her somewhere. She knew that she should be looking for Tom but was enjoying the physical sensation of Mark and her orgasm had only taken the edge off the flush of sexual energy she had been experiencing while dancing

.

"Here have a seat," Mark said to her as he guided her into the nook seats.

"Thanks," Gail replied. A seat could be good she thought.

As she sat down Mark squeezed in next to her and was acutely aware of the presence of his body next to her.

"Are you OK?" Mark asked her putting his arm around her shoulder.

Gail looked up at him "Yes, I'm good actually."

Gail was surprised to find that she was indeed feeling quite good. She had a nice buzz from drinks and dancing and an amazing buzz from her orgasm. Mark being physically this close felt nice and as she relaxed she put an arm round his waist and put her head on his shoulder.

Tom was not having a good time now, he had seen where Mark and Gail had gone but had quickly figured out it was going to be difficult to keep an eye on them given where they were. He walked past quickly as they settled down and figured out that a booth on the opposite side but closer to the main area would be his best spot but it didn't give him an ideal view. It was dark though and he could turn off the booth lights so was sure Mark couldn't see him. He wasn't surprised to see Mark and Gail's arms go around each other as their physical closeness continued. His heart was beating faster and his cock was painfully hard what the fuck was going on?

Gail had a glow surrounding her thinking. So many new sensations and feelings were coursing through her. She had a moment of clarity that this sort of dancing and grinding was exactly the sort of behaviour she had missed out on when she was younger. She had enjoyed it and she was enjoying sitting pressed against this man.

Slowly she became aware of Mark's hand caressing her bare skin stroking the back of her neck. His touch felt nice and his fingers were tracing lines of fire on her skin that were stoking the warm feeling building in the core of her being.

Gail felt Mark bend down and kiss the top of her head nuzzling her long red hair. She had always been proud of her red hair and was always surprised when she hit her 30's that people often compared her to Gillian Anderson. She never saw it. Mark ran his fingers through her hair sending shivers down her spine.

Gail started slowly to use her hand that was around Marks waist to stroke his body, he felt hard and solid around the back and on his hips. Moving slightly, she moved her hand under Marks shirt and started to stroke his bare skin.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's nice," Mark said as he continued to nuzzle her and stroke her neck and hair.

Gail reached her other hand up and stroked Mark's face as he continued to nuzzle her hair, she ran her hand down his cheek, across the hardness of his jaw and down his neck onto his shoulder. As she did this it moved them closer together and she felt his other hand move onto her knee.

Mark's hand on her knee was moving in little circles and was moving slowly up her thigh sending tingle after tingle through her body. Responding to his touch she looked up and him, ran her hand down his chest and moved it under his shirt and onto his taut Abs.

Mark worked out a lot, he knew the girls all crushed on him at work and he had his fair share of conquests in the office. Gail would have known this if she spent more time listening to gossip but she was unaware of his reputation.

Gail loved the feel of his abs she was tracing them with her fingers and feeling his hard body, sending little shivers through him when he leaned down and kissed her.

Tom jumped when he saw Mark kiss his wife, he hadn't been able to see much apart from them cuddling, he could see Marks hand on her thigh initially but from his angle that was no longer visible and he could just tell that his wife was stroking his body under his shirt but the angles of their bodies and the darkness made it hard for him to see. The kiss was hard to miss.

Gail felt Mark kiss her and kissed back the kiss was soft and nice and her body was on fire as his hands stroked her and her hand stroked him. A small voice told her this was no longer a buzz from dancing but she ignored it and as Mark gently pushed his tongue into her mouth she opened her lips and used her tongue to meet it.

Given the angles Mark knew his hand on her thigh was never going to be able to access her pussy properly but as they kissed he quickly trailed his hand up her thigh and onto her stomach under her top.

Gail sighed into his mouth as she felt his hand on her belly. His gentle strokes and touches were driving her wild. As he stroked her belly in innocent places but heading towards forbidden places she felt herself kissing him harder and with more urgency.

Mark felt Gail's urgency increase as he trailed his hand along her stomach and the edge of her rib cage. He moved upwards towards her breasts.

Gail's breathing was getting ragged and heavy as she kissed Mark and felt his hand move up towards her tits. She leaned her torso toward his hand and as his hand moved up over the sheer cup of her bra she moaned low and loud for the first time throwing her head backwards.

"oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Tom had a great view as he saw Gail throw her head back and as he heard her moan he knew that Mark must have captured her tit. He shuffled in his seat as he was getting uncomfortably hard. He wasn't sure what came over him but as he heard the low moan of his wife, he reached down, unzipped himself and freed his raging hard-on.

As Mark found her tit and started to rub it and tweak her nipple through her new soft, sexy lingerie Gail was on fire. She heard herself moan and used her hand behind his head to bring Marks mouth down to her neck. She loved having her neck kissed and started to make little cooing noises in the back of her throat as he kissed her neck and worked her breast.

As Gail guided his head to her neck Mark was astonished at the noises she was making, he was rock hard and wanted this woman desperately but also knew going too fast would be a bad idea. He gently started to move the cup of her bra out the way allowing him direct access to her breast and moved his head downwards intent on capturing her nipple in his mouth.

Gail's hand was tangled in Marks hair as he gently nipped and kissed his way down her throat. As she felt him slip her breast out of her bra and skin touch skin she moaned deeply in her throat, "Ahhhhhhh," her hand started to urge Mark down as his mouth met the collar of her top she froze as she felt him quickly slip it upwards exposing her breast and then she sighed as his breath, mouth and tongue descended on her soft breast and captured her hard nipple.

"Oh god," she sighed as Mark attacked her breast.

Encouraged by her moans and sighs Mark swiftly undid the front clasp of her bra exposing both breasts and between his hand and his mouth worked them both.

Tom was stroking his cock under the table as he watched his wife arch her back towards Mark as he attacked her tit. She had such nice titties and Tom knew she loved having them played with. He was so conflicted between his desire to stop his wife and to watch and cum as she gave in to Mark.

Gail was in sensation overload as Mark played her body, his tongue and hands on her tits were building the feeling in her belly higher and tighter she was on the edge and she knew it. She had been passive as Mark attacked her tits but as he continued she moved her hand that had been resting on his abs down towards the belt of his jeans.

She could feel his breathing deepen and feel him sucking in his belly as her hand dipped below the waistband of his jeans. She sat up slightly making Mark shift his angle of attack on her tits and unfortunately for Tom blocking his view of what was happening a bit.

Pulling her hand out from behind Mark she reached between them as Mark continued to play with her tits but now moved his face up to kiss her some more. This aligned their bodies into a position where they were more facing each other.