Turning 40 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail felt her fingers tremble as she reached between them and ran the flat of her hand up Mark's cock feeling his hardness and measuring his length. He felt huge. Though Gail would be the first to admit she had little to compare to.

She snapped open the button on Marks jeans and shuddered as she felt his hand slide down from her breast, down her stomach and slide along the waistband of her jeans.

Mark quickly followed Gail's example and snapped open her jeans. They both seemed to pause for a moment look at each other and with mutual sighs they both slide their hands lower.

Gail moaned into Mark's mouth as her hand found the tip of his cock. It was hot, hard and moist with pre-cum and she quickly moved down his length measuring him with her hand and massaging his balls briefly.

Mark quickly found the top of Gail's panties he wished he could see her in them as they felt soft and expensive but he didn't stop there and started to slide his fingers through her light hair, it felt like she kept it neat, until he found the top of her slit. Just as he found her pussy she wrapped her hand around his cock and started to stroke him.

Gail moaned loudly "Oh yesssssssss," as she felt Mark's finger split her lips open and slide over her clit.

Tom couldn't believe his eyes as he watched his wife start to stroke Mark and Mark's hand disappear into his wife's sexy new lingerie. He was beating his cock harder and harder in time with her moans.

Mark moaned, "OH god Gail that's amazing don't stop."

Gail shifted her position slightly to allow Mark's hand better access and as she did he was able to plunge 2 fingers deeply into her moist, wet and quivering cunt.

"Yessssssssssssss." Gail moaned as she felt her orgasm building.

"Ummmmmmfffffff," Gail panted she was close now and needed release.

"Rub my clit," she panted as Mark plunged his fingers inside her.

Mark moved his thumb over Gail's clit and as he did so was rewarded with the sight of her starting to buck on his fingers as her orgasm hit her.

"Yessssss, urrggghhhhh, yesssss," Gail panted as Marks fingers brought her to the edge and his thumb tipped her over.

With his thumb providing the stroke she needed on her clit, she arched her back towards him and screamed. "Cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnnggggggg."

Yesss, god yessss, so good, so good, urggggghhhhh," Gail's orgasm hit her like no other that she could remember. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

As she came down she still had Mark's fingers inside her and as she bent over towards his cock she could feel them moving out. She sighed as they slipped out and her moan of disappointment was replaced by Marks groan as she took his cock in her mouth and started to bring him to his own orgasm.

As Gails orgasm had hit her Tom had found himself masturbating furiously and as she arched her back and let out her long moan of orgasm Tom had grunted and shot his seed under the table and onto the carpet. He couldn't believe how strongly he had just cum watching his wife cum on another man's fingers.

"That's it baby," Mark sighed as Gail slipped her mouth over his cock. He knew he wasn't going to last long but as he looked down at this gorgeous married and normally reserved red head he wasn't bothered about lasting any longer anyway he just wanted to cum hard and feel her swallow his cum.

Gail had only given a few blowjobs recently as Tom wasn't too keen. Mark's cock was the biggest she had ever blown. As she bobbed her head up and down on him listening to his moaning she couldn't believe what had happened. She was determined to get him off as he had given her an amazing orgasm.

Mark was close, "so close baby, so close keep going."

Gail could feel his pressure building, could feel his balls lift and suddenly she was gulping down wave, after wave of cum.

"Fuck yeah, so good, such a good cocksucker," Mark gasped.

Gail, Mark and Tom all sat in the glow of their orgasms and for both Gail and Tom a sense of shock at the night's activities.

As Gail started to rearrange herself Mark said, "Let's go find somewhere to keep this going, I want you."

Gail put a hand on his chest, shook her head and said, "No Mark, I can't, this was great but nothing more ok?"

Mark was potentially going to push more but Tom had decided to slip out of his seat and walk back around the corner as if he was just looking for Gail.

"Oh there you are," he said noticing that she was still doing up the buttons on her jeans.

"Want to get out of here?" he asked.

Saying her goodbyes to a very drunk Debbie, Gail and Tom headed outside to wait for their uber.

Gail couldn't believe what had happened she was struggling to process it when Tom put an arm around her and whispered into her ear.

"I saw what, you did," he said.

Gail froze no he couldn't have!

Tom carried on "I followed you after I saw you cum on the dancefloor, saw you kiss, watched you cum and watched you make him cum. I jerked myself off while I watched you looked so hot."

Gail didn't know what to say. She was surprised and relieved things had gotten badly out of hand and she was worrying about what to say to Tom this made things easier.

"You liked watching?" she asked.

Tom hesitated then said "Yes, don't ask me why I did, but I did."

As their uber arrived Gail whispered in his ear, "I hope you have some left for me 'cause I am going to shag you senseless when we get home."

Epilogue:

"Look at the state of these little panties," Tom panted as he threw his wife onto the bed and threw his shirt somewhere else. Gail laughed as her panties were pretty obviously out of place as someone's hand had been firmly inside them.

"They are barely there, they hardly cover a thing," he said as he pulled them down her thighs and dropped them at the foot of the bed.

He quickly discarded the rest of his own clothes and crawled up between Gail's thighs. He looked down at her with her red hair splayed across the pillow and with her naked body underneath him he couldn't believe he got to fuck this gorgeous woman. It was like he had never truly seen her before.

Gail grabbed his cock lined it up at her entrance and with her heels urged him forward.

"Fuck me Tom, fuck me I need you so badly," she moaned.

Tom surged forward splitting her open with a single thrust and as their bodies slapped together and their cries echoed off the walls they both knew that things were unlikely to be the same again.

But neither of them felt that this was a bad thing.